Judy Has a Dark Secret

Story Info
Judy shares with us a dark secret she is keeping.
3k words
4.07
41.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Judy Wallace. I'm a married woman in my early 40's. My husband David and I have been married for over 15 years. I'm not only a wife but I am a mother of two children.

I have a two sons. My oldest son name is David name after his father. We call him DJ and my youngest son name is Daniel. DJ is 14 and Daniel is 12. My children can be a handful but what children are anything but a handful?

We live in a good neighborhood and my husband provides for us. His income is enough to support our family. I guess you can say I'm the typical "stay at home" mother you remember from those old sitcoms. It's funny when I was teenager I never picture myself the June Cleaver type but I should be happy. I have a good family and a husband that provides for me. I should be happy. Shouldn't I?

I wake up every morning at 5:30. I use this time to make sure that by the time my husband and the boys make it down stairs. Breakfast is ready for them. I head down stairs to make sure to put a pot of coffee on.

David is a mess if his coffee isn't just the way he likes it. Lots of cream and lots of sugar every day in his favorite mug. He will take two sips and say "Thank you honey". Then he will sit at the table reading the news on his IPad. Today is Tuesday so I know he will remind me like always he needs his clothes to be pick up from the cleaners.

He will also tell their is pile of suits that need to be drop off at the cleaners as well. He will then ask me what will be for dinner when he arrives home tonight.

I find it funny because on Tuesday we always have meatloaf. Sometimes just to humor myself when he asks "What are we doing for dinner tonight?" I answer "Why the same thing we do every Tuesday Pinky." The Pinky and the Brain reference is usually lost on him but I can see why. I was the one who raise the kids and when you are a stay at home mom you usually end up watching the same things your children watch.

Speaking of my kids. I make sure breakfast is waiting for them. DJ is a freshman in high school and walks to school with his buddies. So DJ doesn't usually have breakfast with us.

He will come downstairs and grab whatever he finds the most appealing off his plate and rush out the door. Sometimes without giving me a kiss on my cheek and a "Thanks Mom". I know he is at the age now where he wants to be with his friends and having breakfast with his parents might seem "lame". Daniel though even though he is 12 still takes forever to get ready for school.

He is either still sleeping or watching cartoons in his room. I usually have to yell "Daniel if you are not ready downstairs in 5 minutes I'm coming up there to get you."

In three minutes Daniel will rush downstairs and sit down at the table and eat his food within a matter of seconds. With a mouth full of food he will ask me and his father can have some video game that will be coming out soon or when can we have a dog?

My husband will always answer with a "We will see or If your grades are good this semester." Once he is finish with his breakfast Daniel will give me a kiss and a hug and rush off to catch the school bus.

David and I are now left alone and we make small talk. We either talk about current events, the kids or if there is anything we need to do. David will usually tell me if he is expecting UPS to drop off a package and what time I need to be home.

This is my life. The same thing happens every week. Some times I wonder am I part of an experiment. Where a group of scientist are studying what makes the common house wife tick? I finish breakfast and before I know it the events happen just as I just describe them.

It's almost like I'm watching the same movie over and over. I know Bambi's mother is going to die no matter how many times I watch the film but still I sometimes hope in vain. Just maybe the Hunter's bullet will miss. Maybe she will get up and say the bullet only graze her. Maybe once the kids will leave David will make love to me in the kitchen like we use to.

Oh how I miss those days. We would make love on the kitchen counters. That seems like a life time ago though. I know it's common for some married couples to be stuck in a rut but I never picture this when me and David first got married. It seems like months since David and I have made love.

When we do it seems devoid of passion. Just a five minute roll in the sack. David will climax while on top of me and I usually go to the bathroom to clean up and rub one out.

As the events occur as predicted I am the only one left in the house. I get dress and prepare to run my errands. I just realize I got this far without describing myself. I am 5'7 and a blonde. My body tone is okay but I have to admit it wouldn't hurt if I visit the gym more. My bra size is 34d.

I remember how David use to tell me how my breast was his favorite feature on my body. Now he tells me how my pot roast is his favorite meal. I shouldn't complain. I should be thankful of the life I have and the family I have. I should be happy. Shouldn't I?

After I get ready and dress I grab the clothes I need to drop off at the cleaners. I threw the clothes in the backseat and as I was getting in the car my phone went off. I was receiving a text message. I look at my phone to see what the text said and it said "Meet me at the usual place in 15 minutes.".

I knew he sent the text and I knew why he sent it. I also knew what would happen if I did meet him at the "usual place". There was part of me that was telling me not to go to this place nothing good will come of this.

I will end up regretting this in the end but as I said before I know what will happen if I go there. That voice that told me not to go was getting lower and lower till there was silence. I hop in the drivers seat and took off to the "usual place" and there was a warm feeling growing in my loins.

While I was driving I was getting excited. I was getting excited off of anticipating what will be happening soon.

I forgot to say that I have a secret. A dark secret that I been hiding for the last five months. It's something I am not proud of and I know it's wrong. I have been cheating on my husband.

I know I'm a horrible woman and I am risking my marriage and family on a fling. I know I could be throwing away a life that many women would kill for. I know what I am doing is wrong yet I still drive on to meet him at the motel.

I arrive at the motel and I already know what room he is in. It's the same room we always use. I know he is already waiting for me inside. I walk to the motel room door and I don't even bother knocking. I know the door is open.

I turn the door knob and walk inside. I can't see him but I can smell his cologne in the room. He is here. I nearly call out to him before I someone grabs me from behind press me against the wall. It's him. He is kissing me aggressively as he pins me against the wall. "Oh Calvin" I moan as his brown lips wrestle with mine.

Calvin is the man I have been cheating on my husband with. Calvin is a black man in his early 30's. Yes a black man see that is another secret I have. I am addicted to black cock.

Always been that way since high school. I couldn't give you just one reason why. Maybe it was because a black man took my virginity in high school. Maybe the saying is true "Once you go black. You never go back." or maybe I just love my pussy being filled with huge black cock.

I met Calvin at the library. He is a studying to become a lawyer and is a college student. He approach me one day to make small talk and it started off innocently at first. Sure we flirted with each other and maybe I encourage it. Calvin was the first person in a long time to look at me with admiration. One thing led to another and all I could remember we were having sex in the back of his car. Something I had not done since college.

Calvin was still kissing me as his naked body pin against the motel's room wall. His lips move from mouth to my neck. I love the way his tongue felt against my neck and the way he press me against the wall as if I was his sexual prisoner.

While Calvin lips and tongue dance across my neck I was trying to get out of my dress as fast as possible. "Let me help you out Judy." He said this as he turn me around to face the wall. He slowly raise my dress up to expose my the new Victoria's Secret panties I bought. With my dress hike up and my ass expose he rub his strong hands over my ass.

"These look nice baby." Calvin told me before tearing them off of me to expose my white ass. He press his naked body against me. I could feel his hard cock press against my butt cheeks and I could even feel something wet on the tip of his dick.

I knew it was pre cum. He lean in closer to me and whisper in my ear. "Tell me what you want Judy." I respond by saying "You know what I want Calvin." Calvin smack my naked ass with his strong hands. "I know what you want Judy but I still want you to say it." He told me in still whisper in my ear.

Calvin knew I love to be dominated and a man taking control of me. "I want you to feed that big black dick to my white pussy." I gave him the answer he was looking for.

Calvin tongue trace on the back of my neck and went down my spine slowly. As he was doing this chills were going through my body. His tongue made zig zags as it travel down my spine slowly. He stop once he reach my ass.

Calvin was now bathing my ass with his tongue. I don't think there was one inch of my ass that his long tongue did not touch. Calvin hands spread across my cheeks and now he was was eating my pussy from the back. His tongue going inside my pussy felt divine.

His brown lips sucking on my pussy lips as he lap my pussy like a thirsty dog. I love a man who enjoys pleasure a woman orally.

I love David but this was something he didn't do much if at all when made love. Calvin was now fucking my pussy with that long tongue of his. Sliding it in my warm pussy swirling it in around while it was inside.

When Calvin wasn't tongue fucking me he was sucking my clit while he finger my pussy and ass at the same time. I knew if my chocolate lover kept this up it would only be a matter of time before I climax all over his brown lips. Kept it up he did and just as I said I came.

I climax while he suck my clit and his index and middle finger fuck both of my holes. Calvin remove his fingers from my pussy and ass and stood up. "My turn." Calvin said to me as his hand stroke his 10 inch long dick. I remove whatever clothing I had on and went on my knees. I grab his dick and drool all over it making sure his black cock was coated with my saliva.

I took Calvin in my mouth slowly at first. Sucking on the tip of his dick while I stroke him slowly. My spit made sure Calvin's shaft was slick so my hand glided across his dick as I stroke him.

When I was sucking his dick my mouth was gobbling those heavy balls. I suck them while still stroking him. I knew these balls were full with cum and very soon that cum would be either shooting inside my mouth or my pussy.

Yea I know, I'm a slut. I here in a motel sucking on a black man who is ten years younger than me. I should be at home watching "The View" while cleaning up my house but instead my throat is getting fuck by a ten inch black dick.

I will be honest I know this is wrong. I know this as I'm deep throat Calvin's huge black cock. I don't care right now though. Right now I am not a wife. I am not worried about picking up clothes from the cleaners.

What side dish I should prepare with the meatloaf? Right now the only thing I'm concern with is making sure this black cock in my mouth fucks me until I cum over and over again. Some people use television to escape their boring lives,books or even the internet.

My escape is Calvin's penis. While he fucks my mouth hard and and fast I can forget about my boring life. I can forget about my responsibilities. I can forget that I'm Judy Wallace the wife and mother. Right now I'm Judy Wallace the black cock slut. I know it's not right but as I said before right now I don't care.

Calvin took his cock out my mouth and laid me on the motel bed on my back. I was a little upset because I wanted Calvin to cum in my mouth but I knew this was just as good. Calvin was laid on top of my while my legs rest on his shoulders. I love this position and Calvin knew it. I told him when he fuck me like this I have multiple orgasms. Calvin slid his long hard cock in my wet pussy. He went as deep as he could and his dick could go deep.

I love David but his cock is nothing compare to Calvin's. Calvin pound my pussy over and over with his cock. I feel sorry for any women who has never had a long thick black cock fuck her pussy over and over. I could swear that Calvin's mushroom head was touching my G-Spot with every deep thrust.

My hands were wrap around his back as he fuck me harder and harder. He whisper in my ear how good my pussy felt. How good my wet pussy felt as it squeeze his cock. How tight my pussy felt and how I could never go back to fucking my husband again.

That my pussy would only be satisfy with his big black cock. I knew he was telling the truth. I said it before I am addicted to black cock. No matter how wrong I know this is. I know it will only be a matter a time before I am back in this motel getting my white pussy pounded by Calvin.

Calvin was now fucking me while I laid in the fetal position. I lost count of how many times this young man has made me cum. His hand squeeze my breast tightly and his fingers rub my hard nipples.

His dick goes in and out and deeper and deeper. Calvin told me it was magic watching his black dick disappear in my white pussy with each deep stroke. He fuck me harder and faster and his hands squeeze my breast tighter.

I knew he was close to cumming. I lean over to whisper in his ear. I told him I want him to "Flood my pussy with his cum." Calvin was happy to oblige he took one last deep stroke before cumming inside of my pussy. I could feel his dick jumping inside of my pussy. I also felt a warm sensation inside of me as well. I knew Calvin's load was a big one. Lucky I'm on the pill because I know in nine months my belly would be swelling up. Calvin and I kiss as we enjoy this moment.

Calvin tells me we have the hotel for two more hours. I know I should leave right now but I can't I want more of this feeling. I want to cum all over Calvin's black cock again. This is my dark secret I have been keeping. I know one day this secret could be the end of my marriage and cost me my family but as I said before right now I do not care. I guess I am a horrible person but I can live with it but one thing I can't live without is black cock.