Judy, Jeff, & Me Ch. 3

Story Info
Jeff wants to watch me fuck his wife.
3.1k words
4.36
86.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reg
Reg
134 Followers

Although I certainly should have been worried after fucking my new employee’s wife, I slept like a baby. I woke up in the early morning with memories of the night before and a piss hard-on that wouldn’t stop. I got up, drained the lily and returned to bed where I quickly brought my cock back to full mast by stroking with one hand and caressing my asshole with the other. I often jacked off with a vibrator in my ass stimulating my prostate making my orgasm even more intense.

I remembered every little sound Judy made as she sucked my cock and I fucked her; first in the car on the way back to the hotel and then later on top of that small body slamming my hard cock into her soft flesh time and again until I exploded! I don’t know how many times she came during the evening but I bet at least six. What a hot fucking woman. She liked her cock and I liked giving it to her.

However, that begged the question about how I should act around Jeff, her husband. I probably could have denied everything if my time with Judy was during the time she was suppose to be bringing me back to my hotel. The fact she pulled off the road into a secluded place to taste my cock was beside the point. After all, she told him I had invited her in to the hotel lounge for a nightcap. That worked. We only had to cover about 45 minutes. However, now that he had told her to come back and fuck me and she had been gone for a couple of hours, there was very little viability in any denials I might try. As the song says, “You can’t take back a fuck!”

Just thinking about seeing Jeff in a couple of hours made my dick soft. The next few hours would be interesting. If I came out of this deal with friends, a job and probably a marriage, I would be a lucky guy indeed.

I arrived at Jeff’s restaurant at 10:00 as planned. The place opened at 11:30 for the lunch crowd. Actually at 11:30 we got the folks that needed that first martini of the day. The lunch only crowd came about noon.

Jeff was standing by the bar talking to a liquor salesman when I walked in. He smiled and waved casually and said, “Grab a cup of coffee. You can go into the office. I will be done here in a few minutes.” He smiled again and returned to his conversation.

Nothing hostile in the way he greeted me. But what did I expect? Did I think he would call me a son-of-a-bitch in front of the salesman and inform all within earshot that I was the rotten bastard that had fucked his wife last night? Not fucking likely! He wouldn’t want everyone to know he had a hot slut wife. After all, I was only half of the fuck party!

I got a cup of coffee and went into Jeff’s office. I set down in the guest chair and started to look at the reports I had asked Jeff to have available for our meeting. I decided I would be friendly, but maintain my position as his boss. If we were going to talk about last night, he would have to bring it up.

After about 15 minutes, Jeff came into the office and set down behind his desk. He took a sip of his coffee and in a friendly voice said, “Reg, Judy and I have a crazy and wonderful marriage. I am crazy and she is wonderful. We decided we would have an open marriage, but we have never been in situation to test our resolve until last night. I am no dummy. Men are instantly attracted to Judy. She has little girl cutes and big girl whims. I would have thought it strange if you hadn’t responded to her. Everyone does, even a few of my waitresses”, he said with a grin.

“Anyway”, he continued, "I saw she was attracted to you as I knew you were to her. You treated her very nicely. She said you were a gentleman. The only thing you could have done to piss me off was to mistreat her or somehow shown contempt for her needs and my understanding. I have no problem with your seeing Judy when the two of you want to. I will not cause any problem and I consider this a secret between the three of us. I only want your assurance that you will not share what has happened with anyone else. Deal?”

My esteem for Jeff went up considerably. I am not sure I would be so magnanimous in sharing my wife, but I felt he was being 100% open with me. “Jeff”, I said, “I do like Judy and respect your marriage. Yes, she is very attractive, but I will assure you that what has happened, and what may happen in the future involving the three of us, will not be repeated to others. This is our secret”

We went over the reports and then went out to the seating area and watched the action at lunch. A few real babes came in and I noticed that Jeff didn't seem to notice or much care. Strange. I was sure he wasn’t gay but still he didn’t react like most guys I had spent time with. A couple of the young women even went out of their way to come over to Jeff and say hello. These babes were single and probably available. However, he was cordial but gave no indication of interest in them beyond appreciating their patronage.

I watched very closely how the staff reacted to Jeff. I was pleased. He had a nice but firm manner about him and the whole staff responded to him with a great deal of respect. It was easy to see he was a good boss and was getting full cooperation from the staff. After lunch I spent time talking to the chef and the other supervisors and in reviewing more of the reports. About four o’clock, I suggested that Jeff call Judy and see if she could join us for dinner. I wanted to repay their hospitality of the night before and besides, I wanted to see Judy again. I told him to have her pick the restaurant; someplace they particularly liked. He told me that was liable to cost me a bundle. “Fuck it”, I thought, “I got at least $500 worth of pussy last night and besides, dinner was on the old expense account.”

In my position with the company, I qualified for first class travel and a reasonably priced suite at the hotel. On this trip, my first to Madison, I found a Sheraton that had a nice sitting room area with a bar, a large bath and a separate bedroom with a king size bed. I suggested that Jeff and Judy join me in my suite for a drink before dinner. I planned to have the French doors to bedroom open and watch if ol’ Jeff paid much attention to the bed where he knew I had thoroughly fucked his wife. I figured Judy might decline coming to the suite with Jeff, but I wanted to make sure this was not a bullshit deal with them saying one thing and feeling something else. Something that could bite me in the ass later.

They arrived at 7:00. I had room service bring me the makings for martinis and a few munchies. They entered the suite in obviously good spirits. Neither seemed to be uncomfortable or embarrassed. After the second martini, Judy told Jeff he should see the neat TV/Stereo setup in the bedroom. Jeff just looked at her with a big grin on his face and said, “Ah, I see. That’s what you did in there last night, watched TV!” He then let out a good-natured belly laugh, which I joined. Poor Judy turned red and then she threw us both the bird. She used both hands so we each got our own “fuck you”! That brought on another round of laughter. I relaxed. All was well.

Judy had picked Jovanna’s, a small, quiet, delightful Italian restaurant on top of the tallest building in Madison. Madison is not a big town, but the view was nice out over the city and the food, although expensive, was exquisite. Of course Jeff knew the owner and the chef so we received excellent service. After dinner, two bottles of wine and a brandy, we were all feeling very good!

When we got back to the hotel, I suggested they come up for a nightcap if it wasn’t too late. Katie, their daughter, was staying with a friend, so they didn’t have a curfew. When we got to the suite we all agreed to stick with brandy. I ordered up a bottle of Napoleon and some powered sugar covered strawberries. Brandy and Berries… fanfuckingtastic!

I had turned the lights down and found a good easy listening FM station. I didn’t have anything in mind; I just felt very close to these two friends and it seemed, well, right. Judy excused herself to go to the bathroom. Jeff smiled at me and said, “You know, Reg, Judy has always fantasized about a threesome. She told me while you were taking care of room service that she would like to do it if it was ok with me. I have to say that I have fantasized about a threesome myself. What do you think?”

“Jeff”, I said, “I am game, but please be sure that you know what you are doing. I am not certain if I could handle watching another guy fuck my wife!”

“I understand that”, he said, “But remember I have last night in my mind and I know how I felt about that. In some ways it is probably easier to participate than not. You can’t feel left out or excluded, if you are involved. OK,” he asked. I said OK.

About then Judy returned from the bathroom and Jeff got up to go himself. “Did he ask about the threesome?”, Judy asked with obvious excitement in her voice.

“Yes, he did”, I said. “I told him that if it was OK with you two, I was game.”

“GREAT!” she exclaimed as she jumped up and planted herself firmly on my lap. “He wanted to know all about what we did last night” she whispered in my ear as her tongue worked its way across my face and into my mouth. “He was so fucking hot, hotter than I have ever seen him. He fucked me twice and I came again. I count seven times last night. Not bad for a country girl!” she teased. Just before Jeff came back she got off my lap and returned to her seat on the couch.

I had no idea how this would start. Did someone say “all skate” and we got it on? I was sitting across from Jeff and Judy who were sitting on the love seat. After Jeff set down, I noticed that Judy placed her petite feet on the coffee table and slowly parted her legs. She didn’t have to move much before I realized she had removed her panties! She looked me in the eye and calmly asked me if I saw anything I liked. Christ, this woman was hot. I said I sure did. I got out of my chair, moved the coffee table out of the way and without any thought of what I was doing, I got on my knees, placed her legs over my shoulders and buried my face in her hot, sweet pussy!

Just as her cunt blocked my vision, I saw her hand go over to Jeff’s lap where there was a noticeable bulge. I heard him pull his zipper down and I felt her adjust her position slightly. She had one hand on the back of my head urging my face closer to her pussy, while I suspected, her other hand was jacking Jeff’s cock. I admit to being curious about Jeff’s dick. Would it be big, little, average, what. With my hands I pushed up Judy’s dress so it was not blocking my view.

I was correct she was slowly jacking a nice looking cock of average size. He had his left arm over her shoulder and was playing with first one nipple and then the other. At some point she had unbuttoned her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. Her eyes were wide and bright as she gazed first at my head in her crotch and then Jeff’s hard cock that was beginning to get some pre-cum on the tip.

My cock demanded attention as well. I reached down and unbuckled and unzipped my pants. Again, I had worn no underwear, so my cock sprung out into my waiting hand. My cock, like Jeff’s was starting to leak pre-cum all over the head. I felt and then saw Jeff move. I looked up and saw him get on his knees on the couch and lean towards Judy providing her a cock to suck on. God, was that erotic! I had never seen a woman suck a cock in real life, other than my own. She cupped his good-sized balls in one hand while pulling on her nipples with the other. Jeff and my eyes met. He smiled and I think I did to. He was turned on by me eating his wife’s pussy and me by watching her suck his cock.

I raised up so he could see how wet my face was from her juices. I even ran my tongue over my lips to get every drop. It had an obvious impact on him. He started to fuck her mouth instead of just letting her suck him. I thought to myself, “well let’s find out if everyone is being honest.”

I looked up at Jeff and said, “I am going to pull Judy down lower on the couch and then I am going to raise up and bury my cock in her pussy, Jeff. If you don’t want me too say so now!”

Judy even looked up to see what he would do or say. There was only lust on his face. He nodded yes and then placed his hands on either side of his wife’s head and forced all of his cock down her grateful throat.

True to my word, I pulled Judy lower, raised up to slip my pants and shirt off and then I lower myself as my eight-inch hard cock slid into Judy. Jeff’s eyes got wide when he saw the full extent of my raging hard on. It was hard, red, almost angry looking. I am sure that if Judy told me the truth he had already been told about my cock. Seeing for yourself is something else.

I slid it in slowly and looking Jeff straight in the eye I told him how hot, tight and wet his wife’s cunt was. How it was tightening and untightening on my cock. I told him she was jacking me off with her cunt and that my balls were tight against her ass. At that Jeff let out a loud groan, buried his cock in Judy’s mouth and let go with a huge load of cum. He was shooting faster than Judy could swallow. Big cum drops fell out of the side of her mouth down onto her hot tits.

That mammoth cum set Judy off. As she took Jeff’s still spurting cock out of her mouth she kept repeating, “Fuck me Reg, dear God Fuck me!” She was bucking hard against me with my cock as deep as I could get it. Jeff was rubbing his cum all over his wife’s tits and that set me off! “I’m cumming”, I cried as the first spasm shot through my body. My eyes closed and then opened. I looked first at Judy who was starting to come down and then at Jeff.

Jeff was yelling at me, “Fuck her Reg, fuck her hot cunt with that big hard cock! She loves it Reg, give it to her! Now pull out. I want to see your cum fly all over her tits and face. She loves cum on her face!”

I was delirious with lust. I pulled out and jacking my cock I continued to shoot this time all over Judy’s tits and face. With my cock out of her cunt, Judy replaced me with her hands and fingers frantically jacking herself to another hard orgasm.

As I shot load after load of cum on to Judy, Jeff continued to wipe his and my cum into her tits and face. Suddenly, he bent and I saw my cock disappear into his hot mouth. He was frantically sucking my cock to get the last of my cum. I was immobile. I was too stunned to move but his sucking was giving me new sensations. I was getting hard again. He kept on sucking as Judy took his erect cock into her mouth.

We must have been a sight. Judy masturbating frantically, Jeff sucking my hard cock and me to stunned to do anything but go with the pleasure. I heard Judy say to Jeff, “I want your cum in my mouth, but not until Reg starts to shoot into yours.”

She had to lower her head quickly because I started to shoot, for the first time, a load of my hot cum into a man’s mouth. He sucked harder and faster not stopping as charge after charge of cum shot out of my cock into his hot sucking mouth. I heard Judy swallowing hard as Jeff’s cum shot into her mouth. It was like my cum was passing through Jeff into Judy, who was then rewarded with a giant orgasm as one hand worked her clit while four fingers of her other hand were fucking her own hot cunt. If any one of us had a weak heart it would have been all over.

As Jeff sucked the last of my cum out of my cock I reached down and patted him on the shoulder. I wanted him to know it was OK. That I was not going to think anything bad about what had just happened. It had all seemed so natural. Three lusty, consenting adults enjoying each other to the fullest.

After a few minutes we disengaged which was no easy matter. Judy suggested we all go into the bedroom and relax. She had earlier pulled back the covers. We crawled in with Judy in the middle. It might have been crass but the good food, alcohol and hot sex had wiped me out. I must have fallen immediately asleep.

I woke just as the sun was coming up. Jeff and Judy were gone but there was a note, that simply said, “Thanks for a wonderful evening!” I smiled. It was me who should be thanking them.

Reg
Reg
134 Followers