Judy the Party Girl

Story Info
She was horny when they got to the party.
1.2k words
3.92
123.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not too long after the events in my last submission Judy and I were at yet another party. There were three or four couples there and several single guys. I noticed that one of the single guys seemed to have a thing for Judy and was obviously paying a lot of attention to her. I admit that I was turned on by it and decided to see how things would play out. Judy had been dancing with him quite a bit and I noticed that while he kept pulling her closer to him she was cooperating with his efforts. Between dances they would snuggle up on the couch and their kisses grew hotter and hotter as time passed. They were completely oblivious to the crowd watching them.

She came up to me and suggested that we step out onto the back porch and get some fresh air. When we got there she told me that "He wants me to touch his cock".

I asked her if he had asked her directly and she said "no" to which I replied "how do you know?".

She told me that she could tell because of how close they had been dancing and that his cock had been hard and poking into her.

I asked her if she wanted to do it and she responded with a vague answer so I responded with "You know that if you touch him – he'll want to touch you. Do you want to feel his hands on your body?."

She thought a bit and said yes.

I wanted to see how far things would go as she was obviously very horny and had consumed quite a bit of wine. I pointed out to her that the top and pants she was wearing wouldn't make it easy for him to touch her and that she would need to make things easier for him. I suggested that the top she was wearing was long enough to cover her and was longer than most of her skirts. She could go into the bathroom and slip things off to make his endeavors easier. I asked her to think about it and if she wanted it to happen I would like to talk to her one more time before she went to him.

She went toward the bathroom and I found Mike to let him know what was going on. He was obviously enthused so we made quick plans.

After about thirty minutes or so I saw her walking to me wearing just her top. We slipped out to the back porch again and she breathlessly told me that she was ready. I reached under her to find that it was all she was wearing and that her pussy was soaking wet. I made sure that she had thought through what might happen: that once she touched him he would want to touch her, that after he started touching her he would want to take the top off and everyone still at the party would see her naked with Mike's hands all over her. Two other married couples were still there along with several single guys.

She told me that the thought of it really turned her on. I also made sure she realized that once things got started Mike wouldn't be the only one who would want to touch her (and certainly do more than touch). She told me that she didn't care and that the hornier she got the more enthused she was.

She went over to Mike and they started dancing one again. He was rubbing his hand over her and she grabbed his hand and dragged him into the corner and started kissing him forcefully on the mouth. I saw her hand drop down and start rubbing his cock through his pants. Mike and I had planned that if she went this far he would not touch her under her top until she actually touched his cock. He started rubbing her breasts through her top and you could hear her moaning on the other side of the room. She definitely had everyone's attention. She opened his fly and reached in for his cock – pulling it out and started slowing jacking it. At this point Mike started unbuttoning her top, slipped it off of her and started rubbing her breasts. I was about to explode – she was completely naked with several men (and two women) watching her and rubbing another man's cock.

I had told Mike what really turned her on so he started squeezing her tits and twisting her nipples. She was on fire and oblivious of what else might be going on. Mike was working her pussy over with his hand and getting her hotter and hotter. She started telling him to please let her cum but Mike wasn't about to let her off that easy. He turned her around so that everyone could see her and while standing behind her really started to give her breasts the attention makes her completely loose control.

Linda, one of the wives, approached them and started massaging her breasts too – I could tell that Judy was shocked but that she was too turned on to make her stop. Linda kissed Judy on the mouth and Judy commenced rubbing her breasts.

I'm sure Linda wanted more but Mike turned Judy around, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down – she ended up on her knees with his cock in front of her face. She immediately started kissing and licking it. The only sounds in the room were the ones she was making while sucking Mike's cock. She kept at it and from the look on Mike's face I could tell he was about to cum. When he let loose she tried to swallow it all but his cock was filling her mouth too fast and his load was running out of her mouth onto her tits.

When Mike was done I stepped over and put her mouth on my cock. I don't know that she even knew it was me – she just started sucking for all she was worth and I soon filled her mouth too.

When I pulled out a black guy came over and forced his cock into her mouth soon adding his load to what Mike and I had already put into her.

We picked her up and carried her to the bedroom and two men started kissing and touching her. I told them not to let her cum because she would do whatever we wanted when she got that hot. It didn't take them long until she was begging them to fuck her and one of them gave it to her.

After he filled her pussy with his load the other one turned her over and slammed his cock into her ass. We all took turns with her for the rest of the night. The next day she told me that her jaw and ass were sore and that it hurt for her to walk – but she loved every minute of it!

I knew that the one thing I really wished had happened was that she and Linda had had more time together. I started planning for that to happen soon.