Judy Writes Her One and Only Story

Story Info
Judy's 49th birthday.
3.2k words
3.76
26.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers

OK readers you are going to get what you ask for, me Judy. There were a lot of requests for me to write a story. I have to apologize for the comment that I made. (Pull up your big boy pants up) I went back and read all the comments that John received and this is what prompted my comment. He was cussed out called every name in the book, was even threatened. It may have been because a lady had something to do with the last story. You were all perfect gentlemen and great ladies. The criticisms were great without the four letter words, so stick it to me anonymous. Of course, when John reads this he is going to "kill" me. I have to be honest!!

John and I met in 1989 and moved in together in 1990. We never got married. The only reason I called him my husband in the introduction story, 'cause he was the one who was going to write it. The honeymoon trip was John's fantasy. Boy, am I getting myself in trouble. John and I have been together for 27 years we are still single. I am 71 and John is 68. John retired at 65 and I am still working. I love my job. We have done real well financially. John is always on me about retiring. He is writing because he is bored.

When John and I met we had a great sex life. Two or three times a day was not uncommon. We both got tired of the missionary position. John started talking to me while we were having sex. I would get off so hard. It was a totally different way of getting off. Gil came into the picture and that brought another dimension into our life's. I met Gil that first night, I knew I would sleep with him. Of course, it would make a good story time. I knew John wanted me to do something like this. After I did Gil, it was a great turn on to both of us. We wanted to do more of our fantasies.

We were very careful on who we chose. If we were not sure we used contraceptives. I always had two in my purse. John wanted everybody to think we were going bareback. We got other people involved for about 12 years. We might of had a total of 15 people. We knew almost all of them. Now you know our life story. Here goes my one and only story that I will write.

My 49th Birthday.

John and I lived in a apartment in a large city. After about four years we decided to buy a home. The home that we bought was 250 miles from the apartment. One of John's best clients lived there and it was close to an airport. I could not move there cause I would have been driving 500 miles a day so we kept the apartment. I went to the house every weekend. I would get to spend three days there, I was off on Mondays.

John was an avid work out freak. When he was not travailing he was in the gym. He happened to meet the neighbor across the street from the house, while he was working out. The neighbor's name was Myron. Myron was older than us. Probable in his late 60's. He was in really good shape.

John and I were really into football, so we had direct TV and got all of the games.

One Saturday in the middle of October, John invited Myron over to watch the football games. I had never met Myron, it was really nice to have company. When I first met Myron my first thoughts were the silver fox. He was 6' 1" and weight about 180 pounds. He had white silver hair. Very good looking for his age. We all sat around having chips and drinks while we watched the games. We found out he was a retired masseuse and a professional dancer.

I said, "Myron why don't you come down with John next weekend its my big 49th birthday. We are going out to dinner and dancing. I made reservations at a real nice place. I sure would love to have you there so I don't step on John's toes all night."

I had noticed that Myron kept looking at my chest, I had not put a bra on. I just had on a blouse that buttoned up the front and a pair of shorts. My nipples were really hard and pushing at the fabric.

"That sounds like a great idea I would love to go down and spend your birthday with you and John." Myron said.

I said, "Myron I will leave the plans up to you and John on when you come. I have a hair appointment at 9 am next Saturday morning and then I have to go shopping for a new dress and shoes. Now if you two want to go shopping with me you should be at the apartment by 11:oo am."

John piped in, "Myron and I will talk it over and I will let you know when I call you. I do not have to do any traveling next week. All my work can be done at home on the phone."

Wednesday night John gave me a call at the apartment and let me know that they would try to get there Saturday morning by 11 am.

Saturday morning I got up and out to my hair appointment. I got through and was home by 11. No John or Myron. You have to remember in 1994 no one had cell phones. It was called stopping at a pay phone. I waited to almost 11:30. I was walking out the door when they showed up. We all got into Myron's pickup and off to Macy's we went.

When we got there we went right to the dress department. John and Myron took there seats. I must of tried on twenty dresses. It did not seem like they liked any of them. I finally found this dark green long dress. It was long sleeved backless went all the way to the floor and had slit up left side it also buttoned up the front. I knew John would really like this. When I was trying it on it brought out my green eye and my tan. When I walked out both their eyes said wow. I left them setting there heading for the shoe department. I knew exactly what I wanted. I found a pair of black 4" heels. Went over to the cashier and paid.

I said, "we have to get back to the apartment, we have been here for three and half hours, I have to get home and get ready. Our dinner reservations are at seven."

I over heard Myron and John mumbling to each other, it wasn't our fault, but we sure enjoyed the show.

By the time we got to the apartment, got our showers taken and our clothes change it was six. It was about half an hour drive to the restaurant. We all needed a drink. John fix us a drink in fact he fixed us two. After the second drink it was 6:30. We decided to take my car. I didn't want to crunch up my dress in the front seat of a pickup. John drove, Myron sat in the back behind me.

We arrived at the restraint right on time. We walked in, the music was already playing. The hostess seated us in the back corner in a half rounded booth the light was really dim. I slid in first, John went to my right side and Myron was on my left. We were higher than the tables, we had a clear view of the dance floor. Our waitress came over we ordered a drink, we told her we would wait a while before ordering dinner. The band was playing old music from the 50s waltz's.

I said, "Myron its time to teach me to dance. I have been waiting for a week to do this with you."

Myron got up and took my hand led me to the dance floor. I fell into his arms. Every move he made I flowed with him. It was like dancing on a cloud. John and I had never talked about Myron and sex. I was just there to dance. I could feel his hand moving up and down on my bare back. He had a great touch. We danced two songs, went back to the table, John stood up and clapped for us. Embarrassed the heck out of me.

While we were dancing John had ordered us another drink. Now I am on my forth drink of the evening and my head was a little light. I had very little to eat all day. John had also ordered some appetizer's. We had been setting there for about 20 minutes small talking. I felt a hand on my leg. It was right above my knee gently squeezing, stroking real lightly. It made my body tingle. Myron had put his hand through the slit. He kept stroking higher and higher.

I decided it was about time to go to the ladies room. I leaned over gave John a peck on the cheek and kissed Myron on the lips. His tongue touched my lips. It was so quick that nobody noticed but Myron and myself. I then told them were I was going, I would be back shortly. I got to the restroom and did my thing. I took my panties off and put them in my purse.

When I got back to the table the waitress was there to take our dinner orders. We all ordered and she said it would take 30 minutes.

Myron said. "would you like to dance one more?"

I said. "sure."

This time he pulled me real close to him. I could feel his manhood in my stomach. He was really hard. He put his tongue in my ear. He was telling me what a beautiful body I had and how much he wanted to touch me. I could see John, he was paying no attention to us. He was busy talking to the waitress. I let Myron kiss me on the lips. The song ended we went back to the table. Of course John was still talking to the waitress. I know he did not notice a thing.

Our food came almost as soon as we sat down. I had not noticed Myron was left handed. He was eating with his left hand and his right hand went back to my leg. He had the kind of touch that made me quiver. He kept stoking my leg until he hit my private place. I was shaking so bad that I had a hard time eating my food. I didn't know which hunger I wanted to feed. They both felt so good! I felt a finger then two go inside of me. I took a deep breath. I could feel myself leaking on his hand.

I looked over at John. He was eating his food and watching the people dancing. He was not paying any attention to us. I closed my eyes and I was just enjoying the fingers inside of me. My breathing got real fast. I started coming, I reached down putting my hand over his holding it tight so his fingers would not come out of me, gritting my teeth so I wouldn't scream. I wanted to grab Myron, hold him and kiss him. Sweat was running down my face. I had recovered enough to say excuse me I have to go to the ladies room. Myron stood up to let me out.

When I returned from the restroom the waitress had put our food in a dogie bag. I figured Myron and John had decided to go home. I really didn't want to go I wanted to dance. So I told those two that.

Myron says, "Judy I brought some real good Cd's. We can dance at the apartment. Its your birthday so its your choice."

I thought about what Myron's fingers had done to me while we were eating. I really didn't have a choice. I wanted to spend my 49th with Myron. I knew John would be watching.

I said, "OK lets go home."

We got into the car. We hadn't been gone for 5 minutes when I felt this hand unbuttoning the front of my dress. It was real dark in the car you couldn't see anything. I knew Myron had reached around from the back and was doing the deed. With this dress I did not wear a bra. He unbuttoned the dress all the way down to my stomach I felt his hand slide in and he cupped my breast. He put his forefinger and his thumb on my nipple he was tweaking it real fast. Myron knew how to touch a woman, I just put my head back closing my eyes and enjoying the sensations. I was just thinking, how his lips were going to feel around my nipples.

We finally arrived at the apartment. John made an excuse that he had to go get some beer. I knew then that John had planned all of this. He would be back go through the sliding doors of the bedroom, so he could watch. That dirty sneak!! He didn't tell me.

Myron and I went into the apartment. As soon as the door was closed he grabbed me and threw a lip lock on me.

He said, " where is your CD player?"

I showed him, he put on a CD. We melted into each others arms. The top of my dress was still unbuttoned. He slid my arms out and top went to my sides. He dropped to his knees and took both of my breasts in his hands, putting his tongue on my nipples. he Rolled his tongue around my aerials then started flicking my nipples. He pulled my dress down . I was standing there totally nude. He ran his tongue down to my woman hood, then sticking it deep inside of me. I took hold of his shoulders and pulled him to his feet.

I said, "it my turn."

The recliner was right behind him and I pushed him back into it. I started rubbing his man hood through his pants. I unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them pulling them and his under shorts to the floor. I looked down , I saw the most beautiful man hood that I have ever seen. It was about 8" sticking straight up. It was perfectly shaped, I just wanted it in my mouth. I leaned down stared licking around the head of it running my tongue down the side and over his testicles. I put one of his testicles in my mouth. Started sucking real gently. I ran my tongue back up to his thing. I started going down on it. I thought he was going to get off at any minute.

I felt a hand on my ass. I felt a cock go into my vagina, real deep. It hit bottom. John was slapping my rear and plunging his thing deep inside of me, in and out real fast. I was gasping for a breath I thought I was going to bite Myron's thing off. I started screaming OH! OH! OH! my god! It felt so good. I sprayed all over the carpet. Very, very, very, intense pleasure. John pulled out of me. I still had my hand around Myron's thing. I climbed on top of Myron and stuck that beautiful thing inside of me.

He leaned forward and said, "I took Viagra two hours ago. When I do that I can't come. I took it so my cock would stay hard for you."

I put my lips on his. I said, "Thank you, I will just enjoy."

Myron put his lips on my breast, started moving real slow.

John walked into the room. He had just gotten out of the shower.

"Judy are you coming to bed? I am really tired and I need somebody to cuddle." He said.

I said , " Myron I have to go. I sure am going to miss that beautiful thing of yours!"

I kissed Myron goodnight. Jumped into the shower off to bed I went. I had laid some blankets and a pillow out for Myron. He was going to have to sleep on the couch. I had not been in bed for 2 minutes when I heard Myron Taking a shower. John had already fallen a sleep. I was just laying there looking at the ceiling horny as hell. Myron finished his shower and I heard him open the door to our bedroom.

He said, in a real low voice, "is anyone awake?"

I replied, "yes I am, John is a sleep. What do you need?"

"Do you happen to have an extra pillow?" Myron said.

I said, "Myron why don't you just crawl in bed next to me? Its a king size bed."

"I really don't want to get John pissed off at me. He already sounded upset when he called you into the bedroom." He replied.

"Let me worry about John! just crawl in. We haven't finished our loving and I want you inside of me." I said.

Myron climbed in. I reached down, his man organ was still hard.

I said, "get on top of me and stick that thing in me."

I was still wet from thinking about having sex with Myron. I felt it touching my lips. He gently put it inside of me. He started pulling it all the way out and pushing it back in. He was teasing me. He put his tongue and lips up to my ear and started talking to me.

"From the first time I saw you I wanted to stick my cock inside of you and bite on those beautiful tits of yours. I don't think I could ever get enough of you. I would fuck you 15 times a day." He was whispering in my ear.

We both could not take it any more. We both got off at the same time. He had his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't wake John. I thought I was going to bite through his fingers. I had the most tremendous climax. I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up the next morning there was no Myron in the bed next to me. I rolled over and kissed John. Waking him up. I looked over at the clock and it was 8 am. We both got up and went into the living room and Myron was fast a sleep. I put on some coffee and started making breakfast. Myron woke up ten minutes later. I had breakfast ready by 8:45. We all sat down and ate.

John said, "I think I am going to stay here this week. We can go to the house next weekend. I transferred my phone down here. I can do all my work from here."

Myron said, "I have to be leaving shortly. I have some stuff to care of at home. I just want to thank you two for a great time."

John went outside to get his paper work out of Myron's pickup.

I put my arms around Myron's neck. I said, "Myron I will never forget you. We really have to get together soon."

We kissed and he was out the door.

onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers