Judy's Conscience

Story Info
Judy has conflicting feelings about her recent experience.
1.5k words
3.37
41.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy hit the snooze button on her alarm clock. She couldn't stop thinking about her neighbor Jimmy. Judy's experience with him by her pool only two weeks earlier had left her a little confused. As she sorted it out in her mind, she came to the conclusion that she wasn't going to over think it. The fact was she had been fucked by a horny eighteen year old. It wasn't as though she had intentionally seduced him, or had planned to cheat on her husband either. She even reasoned that Jimmy wasn't totally to blame for his actions. After all, it was Judy who had been laying out by her pool naked. It was also the sounds of her moaning as she masturbated that had got Jimmy's attention in the first place.

As Judy laid there, she couldn't help but to replay the poolside sex in her mind. She rubbed her clit as she remembered the feel of Jimmy's cock inside her, and how hard she came as he fucked her. Judy's orgasm was interrupted by the alarm clock. It was time to shower and start the day.

After getting the kids off to school, Judy returned home to do her housework. As she cleaned, her thoughts returned to fucking Jimmy. The sex was wonderful, but she had decided not to let it happen again. She had managed to justify what had happened the first time in her mind. To do it again would obviously be wrong.

As she finished making the bed, she heard car doors shutting, and voices. Judy looked down from her bedroom window and could see Jimmy's family. They were returning from vacation. Judy watched as they unpacked their car. As they went into their house Jimmy looked up and saw Judy standing at her bedroom window. He smiled and waved. She returned his smile and waved back. In her mind she was determined not to let anything sexual happen again. It was her body that wanted to betray her.

After a quick snack, Judy decided to go out and lay by the pool. She still had a couple of hours before the kids would be getting out of school. She decided to wear her bathing suit from now on. She didn't want to send the wrong signals to her voyeuristic young friend if he was watching. Judy had only been laying there for a few minutes when she heard footsteps approaching. She looked up to see Jimmy standing there staring at her breasts with a big grin. She took the next several minutes to explain as nicely as she could, why they couldn't have sex again.

Jimmy was obviously disappointed, but seemed to understand. He smiled and said he would see her later, and he left.

Judy was relieved that she was able to do the right thing, but she was still very horny, and now very frustrated.

When Judy's husband Richard got home from work, he asked her how her day had gone. He could read her body language and had a pretty good idea before she answered. He was happy to hear though that she was in the mood.

After putting the kids to bed, Judy decided to shower. She had been horny all day, and was planning to take it out on Richard. As soon as they got into bed, Judy began to finger her pussy. Her eyes rolled back, as the waves of pleasure slowly began to build.

As she continued to massage her clit, Richard sucked, and gently bit her nipples. It wasn't long before Judy was moaning. Sometimes letting her cum to soon resulted in a wife who wanted to hurry and have sex so she could go to sleep. Tonight wasn't one of those nights though. Judy was obviously on fire.

Judy positioned herself over Richards cock and lowered herself onto him. She leaned forward and her huge breasts swayed and brushed across his lips as she rode him. She continued rubbing her clit as she fucked him, and could already feel her second orgasm building.

Richard matched Judy's rhythm and fingered her asshole as they fucked. He could tell by her reaction to his probing fingers that she wanted anal too.

Sliding off of him, Judy decided she wanted to taste her pussy juices and started licking and sucking Richard's cock. As she worked eagerly on the head, her hands squeezed and stroked his thick shaft and balls.

Richard fingered Judy's pussy, and asshole as she continued sucking him. Judy's pussy juices were now running down the insides of her legs.

Judy knew she was going to cum soon and wanted to have him inside her when she did. Just as she was about to turn around so she could straddle Richard's cock again, the bed shook. Her eyes were just making contact with Richard's as she felt hands grabbing her hips. Her expression instantly turned to confusion, but before she could turn or speak her pussy was being stretched and filled.

Judy looked back to see Jimmy smiling down at her. Jimmy pushed his cock deep into her quivering pussy.

Judy looked quickly to Richard for his reaction, and his smile told her that he approved of what was happening.

Richard continued rubbing Judy's swollen clit, and Jimmy began fucking her harder. As his pace quickened, he could feel the cum churning in his balls.

Judy's whole body exploded in orgasm as Jimmy's hot cum filled her pussy. Jimmy's balls slapped against Richard's hand as he continued pumping his semen deep into Judy.

As their orgasms subsided Jimmy pulled his cock out of Judy. It was slick and glistened in the dim light. Judy took as much of him in her mouth as she could, and sucked and swallowed their combined fluids.

Then Judy shifted her attention to Richard's hard on. She straddled him, and with Jimmy's cum as lubrication, she lowered herself onto Richard's cock, and began to fuck him slowly. She kissed him deeply as she continued to milk his thick cock.

Richard could taste Jimmy's cum as Judy lovingly kissed him.

As Judy slowly fucked her husband, Jimmy positioned himself behind her. She knew what was about to happen. She had shared her double penetration fantasies with Richard for some time. Now that it was about to become a reality she wondered if she could handle it.

Judy continued to fuck Richard, and tensed a little when Jimmy began to finger her asshole. As she relaxed, Jimmy was able to put in a second finger, and within a couple of minutes he knew she was ready to try his cock.

Jimmy spit in his hand and rubbed his saliva all over his cock, and positioned it against Judy's asshole. He pushed slowly, and once his cockhead was inside, he slowly worked a few more inches inside her. As Judy relaxed, he began to fuck her slowly. What had started with discomfort was now feeling great. Her pussy and ass were consumed with intense waves of pleasure.

Judy moaned as every muscle in her lower parts contracted around the cocks that were thrusting deep inside her. Her orgasms were continuous at this point.

Then after several minutes Jimmy pulled out of Judy's ass.

Jimmy lubed his cock again, and told Judy that he was going to put his cock in her pussy too.

There was no way, Judy thought, but she was willing to try. She was already numb with the pleasure of being so filled.

Jimmy pressed his dickhead between Judy's pussy and Richards cock. Slowly but surely he was able to get his full length inside her, his cock pressed hard against Richard's. She was being fucked again by two cocks, and her pussy was contracting around them as they tried to maintain a steady rhythm. As they got the feel of it, the guys began randomly thrusting into her, and again Judy was being consumed with wave after wave of the most intense orgasm.

Richard was the first of the guys to cum. He moaned loudly as his body tensed and he sprayed his cum into his wife. Richard's cock was still hard, but he was spent. As his orgasm subsided, Judy laid on top of him and kissed him.

As she laid there kissing Richard, Jimmy grabbed Judy's hips and began fucking her with everything he had. Judy's cum filled pussy was making loud sloshing sounds as he fucked her. Jimmy's cock grew even harder as his balls released another hot load deep inside Judy's pussy. Jimmy moaned as he pumped her, his semen flowing out of Judy and down Richard's cock and balls, and puddled on the sheets below.

After a few more strokes Jimmy was done and slowly pulled out. Judy rolled off of Richard, and onto her back. They were all spent, and laid there quietly for several minutes.

Then Jimmy got up and put on his shorts and after trying to put his satisfaction for what had happened into words, he said goodnight, and went home.

Judy was literally numb from the intensity of the fucking she had endured, and from having so many climaxes. She told Richard that he could fill in the blanks the next day, but that she was very happy that he had arranged the night.

He said that he would explain everything later. He did tell her though that he had arranged everything, including the poolside fuck with Jimmy.

Exhausted, Judy smiled and closed her eyes, and drifted off.