Judy's First Swing

Story Info
Judy's a very loving wife.
6.2k words
4.2
181.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I promised you all that my next story would be about my next affair. I really am going to do that but you see hubby hasn't seen the last one yet. At least I don't think he has, he couldn't hide the fact he's read it could he. I'll wait a few more days if nothing happens by then, I'll have to take action.

I got so much hate mail from telling my story, I mean with the cheating and having someone else's baby. How dare I be jealous of my husband being with another woman. How dare I even think. If my husband wants me to do other men then I need to please him and just do it. I guess I'm just not a very good wife, it still upsets me that he wants me to be with other men.

I though it might be nice to relate to you all how my friend Judy became a slut wife. Maybe her story is more to the liking of those men who hate me so. I just so hate that term slut wife, I suppose loving wife is much nicer. Wife loving others that's even better. I met Judy about two years ago in a chat room. Being that we shared our husband's need to have us sleep with other men in common, we became good friends. Recently I visited Judy at her home near Chicago. We got to talking about how we got involved with this kind of life style. This is how she related it to me. I have to admit I took a little poetic license by filling in the details. You guys wouldn't read her story if I left out the juicy bits, now would you.

Oh by the way there are some really nice swinger's clubs in Chicago, I had so much fun, one of these days I'll have to go back. Maybe I'll take hubby with me on that trip. Sure I left hubby home watching the kids, that man has got to be useful for something, doesn't he. I told you he was a lousy fuck and he's so small too. What if Judy's husband wanted Judy to do him, I'd be so embarrassed. Now I've gone and done it. I can just see it now, more hate mail. I did wonder about one thing, maybe these guys hate me so much because they are small just like my husband. Small is just so useless. Small cocky, small mind

Here's Judy's story, I wrote her story in the first person, just makes for better reading, don't you think.

I'll start with a little about myself. My name is Judy. I'm brunette, and I have brown eyes. I'm attractive, some say I'm beautiful. I'm just under 5'3" and weigh about 120 pounds, that varies a little. At 28 after the birth of my third child I allowed my weight to go up to 145 pounds, I hated the way I looked, the way I felt. I decided I'd get into shape and never let myself look like that again. I've accomplished that feat to. I run and do yoga almost everyday. I workout at least 3 days a week at a club I belong to, mostly strength training. Recently I've joined the local Y so I could add swimming to my work outs. I could be modest but I'm not, I have a great body.

I want to just briefly fill you in on my past history, the parts that relate to my sex life, my marriage and our sex life prior to the events I'm about to relate. I'll start with saying I was a virgin when I met my husband, I did make love to him before we were married but only him. That was more by accident then design, I suppose you need that explained. My intend was of course to stay a virgin until marriage, but my intend was also at one time to never go past kissing. I of course did go past kissing, don't we all. I am a very sexual person but I was never assertive about my sexuality. In the heat of passion I wanted to try everything but guy almost had to force me to try something new. Maybe that doesn't make any sense, I wanted it but I had to be forced. Doesn't does it but that's the way it was.

Maybe an example would work better. I'll us the first time I ever touched a guys penis as my example. By that time I was into heavy petting and letting the guys I dated into my pants, I'd occasionally rub their hard on's though their pants. I'd even let all that happen on the first date if I liked a guy. I may have been considered loose by some of them because of that. Anyway I'd dated this guy twice before, when one night we were into some heavy petting. He'd removed my panties and was finger banging me under my skirt. He stopped undid his pants and pulled them down to his thighs. I couldn't help but look, I'd never seen a guys cock before, only kids, and my brother's a few times but he wasn't ever hard. I knew this guy wanted me to touch him, and I wanted to feel his cock to. He had to forcefully take my wrist placing my hand on to his cock. If I really hadn't wanted to he couldn't have forced me. As soon as my hand felt his penis I wrapped my fingers around it. I didn't do anything to his penis but hold it, not until he again took my wrist and moved it up and down jacking himself off with my hand. When he let go, I just continued until he ejaculated. I did like the whole episode, I even liked the feel of his cum on my hands. The next guy I dated I had no problem jacking off. It went about the same way for blow jobs, and me receiving oral. I was next to forced but with each of those I truly wanted to do it. Once I did something then it was so easy to do it with the next guy.

I'd say I was real close to having intercourse when I met Dave, I don't believe in love at first site but something about Dave made me want to date him again and again, it wasn't long before we were exclusive. I'd know Dave from high school, we were in the same class, but I'd never more then said hi to him while we were in high school. For one reason, I pretty much dated older guys, for another he was a jock. I had no use for the jock/cheerleader crowd, I felt they were all to much into themselves. It's sad in a way because a lot of those same people still are.

The only jock I ever had any use for back in high school was Dave's best friend, Bruce. Bruce was a hunk, but he wasn't conceded. I dated Bruce when I was a senior in high school, the only guy I ever dated in my own class, until Dave. We even went steady. That ended when a guy I'd dated my sophomore year asked me to go out with him. I was young and dumb, when I'd dated that guy as a sophomore I had this fantasy about marrying him. He went away to college and that was the end of that. When he called for a date I knew I shouldn't except it but I still had feelings for him, I just had to go. Needless to say I'd grown up some and found out the guy was a real jerk.

After that Bruce found out I had gone out with that guy. Bruce confronted me about it, we got into the big heated argument, Bruce lost control saying things about me that he shouldn't have. Maybe if there hadn't been other people around I could have forgiven him. But after what he'd said I didn't feel I had much choice, I just had to break it off with him. Shortly after that Bruce started to date the girl he eventually married.

Dave and I made love not to long after we became exclusive, just about the same scenario as before me wanting to but next to being force to do so. Not really a wonderful experience for me, Dave talked the talk but he wasn't much good. Part of that was of course the excitement of the whole thing, so he came way so soon. And partly, thought he won't admit it, he was a virgin. I'm sure that if Dave and I had parted I would have had intercourse with the next guy I dated, then the next, it's just the way I am, I guess. We didn't part and after Dave finished college we got married.

Our life at first was pretty normal, up until after our first child was born. One night while making love, Dave told me he'd like me to fuck another man. It didn't happen just like that, a lot more subtle than that but that's what he meant. I didn't really interpret it literally, I felt he wanted me to be with another man because either he was interested in another woman or he wanted an excuse to leave me. But even if I had interpreted what he'd said that way, I wouldn't have liked it. Doesn't make you feel to loved when the man you love wants you to have sex with another man. He kept on talking about it for a while but I just wasn't comfortable with the idea. Eventually Dave dropped the subject only to start up again after our third child was born. That was when I was still heavy, which only added to my feelings that he wanted other women. I suppose that had a lot to do with me getting back into shape. I had hoped that when I was again in shape he'd stop. He didn't so I just kind of tolerated it. I even started teasing Dave, I'd see some hot looking guy, then say something about being in bed with him. I guess you'd say I adjusted to it.

Dave even tried to get me to swing with other couples confirming to me that although he may want me to be with other men, he also wanted to be with other women. I told Dave I didn't think swinging was something I could do, I'd get to jealous but secretly I was curious. I guess it was the right time in our marriage. Things had become a little boring. Our sex life was kept alive more by our fantasy then what we did to each other.

How could I have helped but being curious about sex with other men, Dave was talking about it all the time. I'd even allowed some of his fantasy to creep into our love making, thinking that would satisfy this desire of his. A desire I couldn't understand. I did know by then that it really did turn him on thinking of me being with someone else. Instance hard on if I even hinted at that, but I still felt it was tied somehow into him wanting to be with other women. At first Dave's talk about other men or more precisely other men's cock's in my month, in my pussy, their mouths on my breast or tongue giving me oral pleasure didn't do much for me but strangely I didn't find it offensive either. Over time I let myself go, no longer was it just Dave playing these games I was to. I'd shut my eyes and visualize the other men he'd be talking about. It made our sex life so much more exciting, we had sex more often then we'd ever had it. I was becoming obsessed with thinking about sex with other men, not just men, men with big cocks, in Dave's fantasy the guys always had big cock. I'd heard it was better with a man who was large but I didn't really know that for sure. In my mind I'd already decided that it was.

I don't think it's that abnormal thinking about someone else when your making love to your husband. I know I'm not the only woman who does that but it is abnormal when it's your husband telling you who the guys is. I did like that just as much as he did. I was starting to like the idea that he wanted me to have sex with other men. I kept lying to myself saying it was only a fantasy there is no harm in that, I really wouldn't do anything like that. I kept telling myself I needed more from a man then just sex. I just couldn't be with a man for only sex.

About six month after Dave first talked to me about swinging his wish came true. Dave had invited two other couples over to our house for a party, Philip and Beverly, Bruce and Debbie. I've already told you about Bruce. Debbie his wife had been a cheerleader in high school. I hadn't had much use for her then. But being Dave and Bruce were best friends, I had to be around her. Surprisingly we became good friends. We weren't best friend but of all our couple friends I felt closest to Debbie. Debbie had been wild in high school and if anything marriage had made her more so, I don't mean just sexually wild, thought she was that to. She'd dress sexy, talk sexy, openly flirt with everyone, not just the men, the women to. I didn't take the flirting to mean she was bisexual, it was just Debbie. I kind of liked the flirting and I did enjoy it when she'd give me a not so sisterly kiss, especially in front of the guys, I just loved their reactions. Debbie's wildness was what made being around her so much fun. She was always pushing our group of friends into doing new things, and if Debbie was along even boring events would turn into fun. If Debbie wasn't along whatever it was we were doing seemed so incomplete.

Philip and Beverly I didn't know really well, we'd done things with them before but they were really more Bruce and Debbie's friends. I had wondered why Dave had invited them instead of some of our other closer friends, but didn't really question it. I didn't question it because I had the hots for Philip and liked the idea of spending the night in his company. Now I told you Bruce was a hunk, but nothing compared to Philip. I even knew he was well hung, Rich had told me that one night while we were playing our fantasy game in bed. Philip had what I call "the voice". That's when a guy's voice makes you wet just listening. Philip's voice could do that to me.

Dave had asked his mom to watch the children for us that weekend and being without the kids for a change I was planing on partying hard. It wasn't often that I could party hard and not feel the effect early the next morning when the kids got me up. I'd even had a few drinks while preparing for the party. We started drinking as soon as everyone arrived and it wasn't long before we were all feeling pretty good. Some how or another we ended up playing strip poker, I'm still vague on how I was talked into that, then after we were all naked we danced to some slow music. One thing lead to another and we all paired with another's spouse, I was with Bruce, Debbie with Philip and Bev was with Dave. After a few more dances we all headed to the guest bedroom part of our house.

Maybe I should explain how our house if laid out. When we'd build our house we didn't have children. The house we liked had the master bedroom suite on one side of the house, three bedrooms on the other side of the house. Once we had children I didn't want to be that far away from them, so we moved our master bedroom into the biggest of those three bedrooms. Turning our old master bedroom into a guest bedroom, complete with a king size bed, sofa and love seat. Lots of room for an orgy, that is want I thought was going to happen. Anyway on the way to our bedrooms Dave chickened out taking my hand and pulling me to our bedroom at the other end of the house. The other four just kept right on going to the guest bedroom.

I don't want to spoil the story by getting ahead of myself but all of this had been sit up by Dave and Bruce, and why Dave had gotten cold feet, I don't know. I've asked him but he's never given me a good answer.

About an hour later, after Dave failed to satisfy my sexual needs, we went back to the kitchen. Dave failed to satisfy me because he couldn't get it up, he'd been hard as a rock when he was dancing with Bev. I have to admit I was some what upset by that. I now realize that Dave couldn't get it up because of his conflicted emotions. On one hand he wanted to watch another man fuck me but on the other hand he felt jealous. Not really jealousy either. Dave tried to explain it to me, some male macho thing about another man getting the better of him. I really don't understand it, I'd rather it was jealousy.

Back to my story. When we got to the kitchen, I was surprised to find the other four dressed and already sitting at the table. I was wearing a short terry cloth robe, Dave was naked, he hurriedly got dressed. I have to admit I'm not that modest so I felt comfortable as I was dressed, ok undressed, it depends on how you look at it. I didn't have to ask, I knew they had been with each other's spouse you could just tell. At least I thought I could tell.

I asked Dave to make me a drink but he refused. Dave said I was acting stupid or something and said I'd had to much to drink already. I sat on his lap kissing him and begging him to make me a drink but he wouldn't make me another drink. That really got me angry. I got off Dave's lap, then sat down on Bruce's lap, I started playing kissy face with him, begging him to get me a drink. When he got up to make me one I sat on Philip's lap and started kissing him. I was acting like a real slut, partly because that's how I was feeling, and partly because I was mad at Dave. But I did look to Debbie and Beverly first, getting some indication that it was ok. What else could they do, they'd just fucked each other's husbands.

Things went along pretty nicely for a while, I'd sit on one of their laps necking. When my drinks was finished, I'd switch guys while the other got my drink. At first I really was in control of the situation. I didn't let it go beyond necking, but as I drank more, I started to allow them to feel my breasts through my robe. I really don't think I was committed to anything beyond that, I figured Dave had backed out before he'd put a stop to it sooner or later. I think in my mind I went past the point of no return when I allowed Philip to open my robe, caressing my naked body. Shortly after that Philip got up to get me another drink. When I got up to sit on Bruce's lap I didn't even try to cover myself. I knew I was going to fuck either Bruce or Philip before the night was over. I may not have realized it but my actions were speaking volumes to, by going back and forth between men I was telling them I wanted both of them. By the time I had my robe removed I'm sure it was past the point that Dave could have stopped me.

The strip poker and the dancing had me really turned me on in the first place. Dave not being able to perform didn't help that one bit. I remember laying in our bed, touching myself, frustrated because Dave couldn't get it up. Thinking about what was happening in the guest bedroom, thinking that I could be there too. My goodie, goodie fantasy about myself shoot all to hell, I wanted to fuck someone, I didn't want a relationship, I wanted SEX. I really think if I'm honest, my decision to cheat, if that's what you want to call it, was made laying there in that bed. Add all the kissing and caressing of my body, I was over the edge. I just didn't want to have sex, I needed to have sex.

It wasn't long before the other wives weren't content with just watching, they had stood Dave up and were kissing him and removing his cloths. About the same time I was stood up, then sandwiched between both of the guys. I was trying to remove Philip's shirt, when it actually struck me that I wouldn't be fucking one man but two. As Dave's pants were pulled down I saw he had a hard on, something he couldn't do for me. If there had been even the slightest chance I'd change my mind before, seeing Dave's hard on wiped that away. I was laid down on our kitchen table while the guys finished undressing. The whole time I was watching Dave and the two other wives, I wasn't at all jealous, I would have thought I would have been. As they lead Dave to the living room, I couldn't help thinking that if he really did want to watch me get fucked he was going to miss it.

While Bruce was kissing me I felt Philip move between my legs, I figured he was going to fuck me right away. He could have I was lubricated and ready. But when I felt his tongue start to lick me I knew I was in for more than just fucking. Philip was good with his tongue, he was licking me everywhere. Pushing his tongue all the way inside of my vagina then following that with licking the area just around my clit teasing me closer to an orgasm. Then to the lips of my pussy back into my vagina then to my clit again, making me beg for the direct contact I needed so badly. He knew exactly when I needed that, sucked my clit into his month then he ran his tongue across it. I had an orgasm just as his tongue touched my clit. Unlike Dave who would stop after my first orgasm he continued licking my clit bringing me to another stronger orgasm.

I had two more orgasm before he stood up between my legs and started to penetrate me. It startled me, so I jumped a little, I knew he was big, not only had Dave told me but it was obvious after I'd seen him naked, but I hadn't seem him fully erect. When he put that first little bit into me the feeling was amazing. I could feel myself being stretched, as he continued to push into me I felt not only stretched but also full. It was not painful, I had feared it was going to be when I first felt his penetration, it was a marvelous feeling. And as he started to fuck me with long slow strokes I had another orgasm, a first for me as I'd never had a virginal orgasm before.

12