Judy's First Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time he kept up this long slow pace of his while I just laid there amazed by how wonderful it all felt, having one little orgasm after another. I didn't move, I didn't help, I was mesmerized by the feeling of his big cock going in and out of me. When he did increase his pace I started to respond with thrust of my own, I was trying to impale myself on this big cock, it's then that I felt the head of his cock hitting my cervix, not an unpleasant feeling. As his pace quickened I felt myself building to yet another bigger orgasm, when it finally hit me, he was close to cuming but not quite ready, he lasted a couple of minutes more before I felt him stiffen then ejaculate inside of me. I'd been fucked longer then I'd ever been fucked before in my life and that's when I realized I had yet another man to satisfy and satisfy me. I also became aware that this whole time Bruce had been sucking, and caressing my breasts and nipples. I'd felt it and it had felt wonderful but I hadn't been totally conscious of it, I was so lost in the oral and then the feeling of being so completely fucked.

As this wonderful lover kissed his way from my pubic bone to my breast, I felt another tongue on my vulva. At first I was confused was Dave giving me oral while I was full of another man's cum. And if so his tongue was even more amazing then Philip's, but that couldn't be I knew Dave's tongue, it just wasn't that good. I was being brought to an orgasm so much quicker, who's ever tongue it was knew exactly everything I love about oral, and when it found that one little spot it didn't move, even with all my thrashing it just stayed licking that perfect little spot. Knowing that it couldn't be Dave and both Philip and Bruce were now sucking my nipples, I knew it had to be one of the other women. I looked down between my legs, seeing blonde hair I knew it had to be Debbie. I can't say I was bi curious before that night but I had thought about it and I'd always loved it when Debbie would kiss me. She was giving me so much pleasure that I didn't even think about stopping her.

She brought me to two small orgasms rather quickly and I was building to a third. When that orgasm came it was stronger then any I'd ever felt before. I'd heard about full body orgasms. I actually though they were a myth. When it hit me the pleasure was astonishing, it was indescribable. It started in the tips of my fingers and toes then rushed inward to my sex before erupting outwards with waves after waves of pleasure. I'd had little contractions before, but these were so strong they seemed to involve my whole body.

I'd never been vocal before in sex but I was then. Sounds I'd never heard before were coming out of my month. Then as another ever stronger orgasm hit me I remember screaming Oh god, Oh god over and over and over again. Debbie didn't stop there and when she inserted her fingers in my vagina I had yet another orgasm. She just continued licking my clit and fingering my pussy. I kept having one huge orgasm after another. It was the most marvelous feeling I'd ever had. It came to a point that I felt a need to stop her, it was all to intense. I don't even known how to describe that feeling, a desperate need to stop, while at the same time just as desperate a need to continue. I'd push her head away but she'd be right back giving me another orgasm, I had to stop her so I finally just held her head away. I wasn't done I just kept having orgasms with no contact at all. When they had subsided Debbie again started to lick me, this time cleaning my lips and vagina with her tongue.

When she stopped Bruce moved between my legs, watching him I hadn't realized that Debbie had moved next to my face. When I felt her hair on my face, I looked up at her knowing she was about to kiss me. Her lips were wet with mine and Philip's mixed cum. Some on her chin and under her nose. I could also tell she had some in her mouth that she intended to share with me. Bruce started fucking me and it felt so good, I didn't feel him as much as I had Philip but in a way it was more satisfying. It was something that for the two of us was long past due, I had wished many times over the years that he'd have pushed me to intercourse when we'd still been dating. In many ways Bruce was that lost love the one you never really get over. You except that it's lost, yes, but you never truly get over that love. That is how I was feeling as Debbie and my lips met, I allowed her to put her tongue in my mouth passing Philip's seed to me. I licked her lips, chin and just under her nose getting all that she was offering. Then we kissed again and again, not for anything male this time only to savior the taste of each other.

After Bruce was finished and I had thought we were finished. Dave came over to the table, he'd been watching the whole thing. Dave just got between my legs not saying anything and fucked me just like the other two had. The emotions you feel when your husband wants to add his seed to your sloppy pussy. Knowing that he wants you more now when your full of other men's cum, then he's ever wanted you before. I just don't have the word to describe those emotions.

It is hard not to compare your own husband in a situation like that. I compared, I just hated it that it didn't seem to be as good. I'd at least had small orgasms with the other two men but none with Dave. At the time I was sure it really had a lot to do with the excitement of being with the other two men for the first time. I'll be honest and that's just not the case, David is a good lover but he's not a great lover. He lacks staying power. That doesn't really bother me one bit any more, if he cum's fast that is ok. I know it bothers him more then me.

Finally when I recovered enough I got off the table. It had all been so wonderful but there was something I wanted to explore further. The one part of that experience that I didn't have enough of. Taking Debbie's hand I asked her if she wanted to take a shower with me. She didn't respond verbally just a kiss, not even a passionate kiss, but there was a hunger in that kiss, the same hunger I was feeling. Hand in hand we headed to the guest bedroom, leaving Dave, Bruce, Philip and Beverly to do whatever they pleased. Debbie and I established a bond that night. Some how we became best friends and each others best lover. The last person in the world I'd consider leaving.

Later that night while Debbie and I laid in each others arms she told me I'd been set up. Her, Bruce, Beverly and Philip had been swinging for some time. She wanted me, I hadn't responded to her attempt before, she could see no other way then to first get me into swinging. Maybe she was right, maybe I needed to be pushed. She'd asked Bruce to feel Dave out on the possibility and Bruce and Dave had come up with the basic idea, the strip poker, dancing. No one had thought it would end up like it did but she was hoping I'd at least make love to Bruce. That way she could set up a threesome later. I really didn't mind, I was happy, I'd found out a lot about my own sexuality that night. I found out I could do thing I'd never thought possible, doing them with no guilt. I had pleasures I'd never dreamt possible. How could I ever have been mad about that.

I couldn't sleep that night, about an hour after Debbie had gone to sleep I got out of bed and was just wandering around the house when I found Bruce sitting all alone in the dark living room. He to couldn't sleep, I sat down next to him and then joked about being set up. Bruce, shocked that I knew, said he was so sorry he'd done that but he just had to try, he'd never gotten over me. Even when he married Debbie he still had feeling for me. He told me that even on their wedding night he had thought of me while he made love to Debbie. I think that was the sweetest thing a man has ever said to me. Moving my left leg over Bruce I straddled his lap, finding him hard I guided him into me. I put my finger to his lips and whispered into his ear, "Bruce I Love You, but our time has past, we can never allow that past to hurt Debbie." Almost adding "I love Debbie more then I thought I could ever love," then deciding Bruce didn't need to know that just yet. Wrapping my arms around Bruce I held him tight, for the longest time we just stayed that way. Holding him, feeling his heart beat against my breasts while at the same time feeling it in my vagina. You can only stay that way so long before the lust and passion builds to a point the you have to move. But I was in control so it was slow and easy, the kisses hot and passionate. I loved that one time together more then any we had after that, I didn't orgasm, I didn't have to, we weren't fucking we were making love, a love that couldn't be, save for that one moment in time. I hope that Bruce felt that as strongly as I did.

Life moves on, I've had many sexual adventure. Dave and I are still together and I try to keep him happy, sometimes it's hard to do but that's the way marriage is. I suppose I love him, he's shown me a new life, one that I love. He's a good father and provider. Our sex life together is all right, but that's the way it's always been. Dave's a little mad at me lately as I haven't had sex with him very regularly, but I've been other wise occupied.

Bruce and Debbie have split and thought she still has their house, she's in the process of selling it. Dave isn't real happy about this but she's moving in here. Truth is she's really already moved in, it's just not official. Not having children of her own made her divorce easier but I knew how badly she wanted children so she's become like a mother to my children, something we share. Debbie's moving in has been hard on David, it really isn't that he minds her living here so much, it's more that I've moved into the guest suite with Debbie. He can't seem to get it through his head that it's not Debbie, it's his snoring that has made me move out of his bed. He did say something about making a choice the other night, I just kind of let that go in one ear and out the other. No need to make him feel any worse then he feels now.

I hope you all liked Judy's story. Ok men a story with a happy ending. A man who can please his wife by himself, as good as most men anyway, good is all right at least until you know there's a lot better. Judy gets the a lot better to, which Dave doesn't mind he likes to watch, just marvelous.

Judy even got a really big bonus out of it to, she got Debbie. Personally I think that's the best part of Judy's life, but that's only my opinion. I do know that Judy and Debbie seem really happy, at least they did when I visited. Dave, at least to me, seemed like a sad little man, unhappy with all the marvelous things life has to offer him.

Oh by the way please vote, it's nice to know how you feel about my stories, even if it's bad. I do so like writing, we discover new things about ourselves all the time, don't we. I do like your comments to, so if you make them, I'll read them. I really don't want the hate mail, but if your enraged enough to write it, I'll read it. That does at least show me my story touched some emotion.

12