Judy's Misadventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, just get us through your trial and instruction," Eduard said, " and tell us about all the incidents over the past 20 months involving anyone you knew from home. I need to get all the information I can."

"Well, ok," Judy said and went on.

"Gorrig, his three sons, Dalman, Tony, Morice, the prosecutor, you, Eduard, and a man I was told was the manager of the Five Star Community in Glaessov came through the door. Gorrig was ebullient. 'So both the pretty cows have been caught.'

"The prosecutor said that I was under investigation for making a false statement on my entry form. I knew what was coming, of course, but I thought it would be seen as disrespectful if I tried to cut short the process. So the trial I had heard of from Julie was re-performed as to me only without any surprises or any need to strip anything off me. I nonetheless started to cry, receiving sympathy from no one but you, Eduard, and inspiring laughter from Gorrig, his sons, Dalman and Morice.

"After composing myself, I asked who was part of the plot to reduce Julie and I to abject sex toys in a bizarre backward country in the middle of nowhere. Dalman insisted on his innocence. He said he really thought we could get a magazine article or two and maybe a book. Morice said that he thought I was unlikely to make the return trip when I got on his boat but he was not told anything about plans other than what Dalman and I had told him. Tony admitted that he had tipped off Gorrig about the trip but said he did not know that Gorrig was going to interfere in the plans to get everyone back to Clearwater. Gorrig said that he had been paying Tony to keep an eye on us and leapt at the opportunity to be the highest bidder for justice in Taritarat. 'After all, I've come here every six months for thirty years and know the system. Roger has also been here many times and agreed it would be only right for you two to be stuck here even though it will make it somewhat inconvenient for us to fuck you for years, 15 years to be exact. The important thing is that you will be put properly into your place, be fully utilized for sex and will make a lot of babies.'

"I started crying again. Gorrig said he knew just how to stop me worrying about my future. My arms were lifted and attached to one of the poles while Julie's were attached to another. Gorrig produced four riding crops, tossed one to each of three sons and said, 'As Nietzsche said, if you are going to see a woman, don't forget your riding crop. Ladies, you don't have to worry about us leaving scars, Taritarat has strict rules against damaging any of the collectively held females.' Somehow the whipping that followed from Gorrig and the Sturmtroopers did make me feel better. Physical pain trumps mental anguish while it's going on, although mental anguish can be more painful over time.

"After being let down from the poles, we were told to lie on our backs and spread our legs. Gorrig took me first and took his sweet time. I was so worked up from my situation and the whipping that I wept, screamed and climaxed twice during a single sex act. Over the next three hours, Julie and I had sex with Gorrig's three sons, Dalman, Tony and the manager although you'd have thought that most of them would have been exhausted from their earlier usage of Julie. I know I was taken at least three times in the way nature intended and received cocks also a few times in my mouth and butt. My feeling and emotions were pounded as badly as my vulva as I moved from anger, to surrender, to arousal, to ecstasy, to depression and back to anger to start the process over again.

"Left in the room oozing emotions, exhaustion and fluids, Julie and I rested a while until an attractive woman came to us, you Loretta. You said that you had been raised in Taritarat and been barefoot and often pregnant for over 14 years. You said that we were very beautiful and, after we cleaned up again, we would go through the door to the Five Star community to rest for a day. After sex training, we would start entertaining the wealthy sex tourists and rich men of Taritarat after that.

"You said that we might as well make the best of the situation and try to enjoy the sex and the life as well as we could; that there was nothing else for us in life than sex, exercise, enjoying nature in the garden in the community and taking walks outside after we had sex seven times; that we'd be very sorry if we did not attempt to please the men who paid to use us; and that we would get a break from sex the last two months of every pregnancy.

"I remember Julie saying that it was crazy that we needed sex training." "Yes," Loretta interjected, "a lot of you women who come from outside Taritarat think you know all about sex but most of you know less than that Wallee women you saw. You need to let the man do what he will do and learn how to get your pleasure by working with his action. If you want to use your hand, use your hand. Expect men to do what they do best, fuck like machines and work your rhythm and pleasure into the machine's."

"I guess I see that now," Judy said, "although some guys from Europe and North America expect you to play the coquette. I remember also that I asked you how many children you had had. You said six. This surprised me because you still had such a good figure. You said you had no choice but to work hard to stay beautiful and that to stop being desirable in Taritarat meant that you would leave the Five Star community and have a worse environment. You said that there are a lot of exercises that can be done.

"I asked if I was allowed to read or even think. You said that, as a woman been brought up for sex in Taritarat, you had never learned to read, and it was discouraged. Bibles and the Koran are allowed to women who came here as adults and maybe men will bring you books as presents but only if approved by management. Romances and other books on relationships are never allowed. We are free to dance, weave, paint and play a musical instrument as long as none of that gets in the way of us performing enthusiastically in bed.

"As you know Loretta, Julie and I have taken your advice. Julie has done better than me. Although she wishes she could go to quality restaurants more often, I don't know if she even wants to do anything but be a breeding sex toy anymore. I don't know what I want, if I want anything. Maybe my brains have been almost literally fucked out. Do I need to go on telling you things you know?"

"Just tell us about further contacts from Florida?" Eduard said.

"Ok," Judy said, "about four months after I was taken into the community, Gorrig showed up with Roger Norman Sr. and they both took me about four times a day for two days during a period that I think I was fertile. One of them may be the father of the child although there were many other men, including you Eduard, who had me during the period that the child may have been conceived. Gorrig and his three blond sons came back again for two days a couple months ago, three months after the first child was born. I think Gorrig is planning to have me during every period that I might be impregnated. I guess he thinks he's Genghis Khan or something.

"During a short break, I asked Gorrig if he had heard anything about Gloria or my sister. He said he did not know them but he'd heard talk that some Florida women other than Julie and me had become slaves here in the last year or two. I also asked him if anyone was looking for me. He said he could not imagine why anyone would do that. 'You are good for sex and breeding and that's all so just enjoy your destiny for another 13 years.'

"Finally, six guys took me like the Levite's concubine in Gibeah only last week. I was treated more gently than the unfortunate concubine or perhaps I am just more practiced at being the centerpiece of a gang bang than she was. Still, you'd think they could afford to rent more than one woman. One of these guys said his father had tied me up, beat me and fucked me in Florida. I assume the guy was related to Roger Norman as I knew all of Gorrig's sons too well.

Eduard asked finally, "You touched on it briefly already but I have one more question for today, how have you liked your time as a woman in Taritarat?"

Judy paused before saying, "Honestly, it has been tolerable. Having no choice but to live for sex, I have thrown myself into it as all the women in the Five Star community do. There are many days in which I am almost drunk on sperm or whatever it is. I believe the sex tourist doctor who said the sperm is good for a women's health. I enjoyed nursing the babies the first months after giving birth even though the nurses are careful to make sure that a mother does not nurse her own child or develop an attachment to any of them. The garden in the brothel is beautiful. I use the pool and all the exercise equipment because I want to as well as well as because I must. The food in the cafeteria is not too bad and the restaurants attached to the community to which some men take me, they say 'to improve the scenery,' are always excellent. There are parks in Glaessov that are very pretty and the sex outdoors at the platforms is often pleasurable. My room is comfortable. I get to see the other women in the Five Star community during meals and in the exercise areas along with the women who clean and cook. Most of the women who live in the community with me are nice and all speak English. Some of the men are great. Almost all are okay. Most of the men treat me like a favorite pet or precious toy. I don't feel that anyone here is trying to make my life miserable."

"No," Eduard said, "We never try to make a woman miserable. What would be the point of that? We want docile, healthy, happy, eager-to-please pets. What sane man wants to have sex with a depressed zombie?"

"But," Judy went on, "I used to read, travel and write. Now I have only the Bible and a few other religious books that the managers of the community were willing to give me when I said that I needed to read something to avoid going out of my mind. There is also Atlas Shrugged, which Gorrig left in my room for some reason or another. I can only travel as far as the harbor and writing is out of the question. Thinking is possible but not recommended and only leads to depression. So I don't think much if I can help it."

Eduard thanked Judy for her frank answer and said he was pretty sure he had important news for both Loretta and Judy after he checked some things. He went off to the government records office while Loretta and Judy went back to the Five Star brothel for sex.

Heading back to their rooms to meet with men, Judy asked Loretta how she spoke English so well. Loretta answered, "When I young, people knew I was going to be in the Five Star Community and taught me enough English to please men. I also learned enough German, Japanese, Chinese, French, Russian, Turkish and Arabic to please men. Since I have been in the brothel, I have learned much more English and German because many English and German men talk a great deal. Other men don't talk so much."

12