Judy's November Ch. 02

Story Info
Judy becomes Leo's pet.
3.4k words
4.6
106.8k
65

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers

If you haven't read Judy's Halloween and Judy's November, this one will make more sense if you read them first.

Thanks to the readers who have commented on the first two stories, and thanks for the ideas for future adventures. I expand on some of those ideas in this chapter, but you'll have to read on to find out which ones.


I must have fallen asleep after my session with Leo. It was mid-morning when I woke up and I could feel the ache in my muscles from pulling at my bonds. I checked my arms and legs and found no evidence of chafe, meaning that I had come through the session unmarked. As I lounged in bed, my mind drifted back to what Leo had done to me and what I had promised him. Would I really do it? Could I really do it? The small hollow in the pit of my stomach and the slight tickle in my pussy suggested that, yes, I certainly could. I could be this teenager's sexual plaything.

The steaming hot shower helped ease my soreness and after I dried off, I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and slipped one of Jim's tee shirts over my head to cover my nakedness. Following my usual toast and grapefruit breakfast, I set about doing the dishes and the week's laundry. The house needed a good vacuuming so I put my wireless headphones on and went at it. As I moved the vacuum back and forth, I felt my breasts bobble and the tee chafing against my sensitive nipples. My mind drifted back to that morning and the working over that Leo had given me. Lost in thought with the music on, I was in a world of my own. Oblivious to my surroundings. That's why I screamed and nearly jumped out of my skin when I felt a hand grab my crotch and squeeze.

"Hmm. Feels a little wet down there." Leo commented. "What have you been thinking about my naughty little MILF?"

"JESUS LEO! Don't sneak up on me like that. What the hell are you doing?"

"I thought that would be self evident," he chuckled. " I'm checking up on my butt slut. I thought I would just drop in for a quick feel and to give you a present"

I started getting wetter as this virile young man continued to feel me up, then pulled off my tee.

"Nice. Naked under the shirt. I like that. I think that should be the standard for the remainder of the week. Don't you pet? Oh and here's your present."

He produced the leather dog collar Jim had fitted on me at Halloween, and slipped it around my neck, buckling it snugly.

"I think every pet needs to have a collar in case they get loose. Maybe this afternoon we'll go downtown and get you a tag with your name on it."

An icicle ran down through my belly. What was Leo thinking? I couldn't let him do that to me. I'm a 35 year old housewife, and he's my teenage neighbor. This just wasn't right. But if it wasn't right. Why was I getting excited at the prospect of being his pet? Jim wasn't going to return for a week. What was going to happen to me before then? As all these thoughts ran through my head, Leo leaned in close put his lips next to my ear and whispered softly.

"The collar stays on all week, including the tag when we get one. No bra or panties allowed. Now get down pet. Get down on all fours."

This last command was punctuated by a sharp tug on my collar pulling me down towards the floor. I obediently sank to my hands and knees before my young neighbor. When I was down on all fours, he patted my head gently and stroked my hair from front to back.

"That's it pet," he soothed, "That's a good girl. Now come on over here and attend to me."

He walked across the room, dropped his pants and sat in the easy chair. His cock was sticking straight up between his thighs. He wiggled his finger at me and told me to come on over. When I reached the chair, he commanded me to suck him, and that's exactly what I did. I leaned forward and sucked his gorgeous pink cock into my mouth. I reached up to stroke him, but he slapped my hand away, and told me to use only my mouth, both hands on the ground. Leo grabbed the back of my head and pushed down until his cock pressed at the back of my throat. I gagged. He let me up a bit, then pressed back down. Hard.

"Stop struggling pet. Stick out your tongue and swallow."

And as I did, I felt his cock slide into my throat a bit. Further than any cock had ever been. He pushed and I felt it slip in further. I gagged hard and, eyes watering, ejected him from the entrance to my throat.

"You need to work on that pet, but we have all week. OK finish me up. We have errands to run this afternoon."

Once again I sucked his rigid young cock deep into my mouth and worked my head up and down over his lap. It only took about a minute before he was flooding my mouth with huge jets of his semen, which I didn't need to be told to swallow right down.

"OK pet. Now that I'm looked after, it's time for a little grooming before we head out."

He clipped the leash to my collar and led me down the hall and into the bathroom telling me to get into the tub. What was happening to me? My hands weren't tied as they had been at Halloween or earlier today, and yet this boy was leading me around by my leash. I was obeying his commands and becoming intensely aroused by doing so. I was becoming his slut, his pet, and it almost made me come just to think it.

Leo then instructed me to start the water running and to sit down, which I did. The razor I use to shave my legs was lying on the shelf in the tub, and Leo smiled when he saw it.

"Good. You probably have everything we need. Where are your fresh razor blades? I want to shave your pussy."

I couldn't have been more shocked if he had slapped my face. I trim my pubic hair and have sometimes shaved the sides to enable me to wear certain bathing suits, but I have never gone full Brazilian. I was in a daze as he lay me back in the tub spread my legs and directed the shower wand to my pussy. The flood of warm water felt amazing and I was quickly building toward climax. Without warning Leo cut the flow of water and I was left hanging. He gently soaped up my pubic hair and shaved me bald. It was intensely arousing to have this young man pulling on my labia to stretch the skin as he worked. I was on the verge of orgasm the whole time, but he had warned me not to come because my spasms might cause him to cut me. It was worse than being tied. He was very careful so it took quite a while for him to complete his task. He even made sure to shave between my butt cheeks and around my anus.

When he was done he started the shower wand again and directed the spray of water at my denuded crotch. Without the buffer of those wiry hairs, the needles of water felt doubly intense. With his free hand Leo carefully rubbed all the soap away and then rinsed it down the drain. With a flick of the wand, he changed from spray to pulse and directed the flow at my clit. The intense pulsations added to all the stimulation of the shave, caused me to come almost instantly. My head fell back, my legs tensed and I let out a howl as, once again, my teenage neighbor brought me to a thundering orgasm.

After I had recovered and dried off, Leo led me to the bedroom and opened my closet. He picked through the hangers until he found a light summery shift. It had a scooped neckline, and came half way down my thighs. The thin material was intended to be worn over a full slip, but Leo had other plans.

"This looks good. Put it on. We need to go downtown."

I tried to protest, to negotiate, to plead, but in the end I stood before him, totally naked, under that semi-sheer dress. He clipped on my leash and led me out to the car.

"Let's go. You can drive"

I slipped behind the wheel feeling extremely vulnerable. As we drove along, Leo kept asking me how I felt. Was the wind blowing up my dress? How did I like the feel of it on my bare pussy? How did my nipples feel, all stiff and poking through the thin material? His stream of questions kept my mind focused on my state of undress, keeping me in a constant state of excitement. My lack of focus caused me to make several rolling violations. Luckily no cops were around as Leo said I would have to hike up my dress and "show some more skin" to avoid getting a ticket.

When we got to the store Leo had me park in back. We got out of the car and he told me to follow. The pet store was quiet with a young man about Leo's age behind the counter.

"Hey Barney. S'up?" Leo said as we approached the counter. "Meet my new squeeze. Barney, this is pet."

"Holy shit," blurted Barney, "You weren't shitting me were you? Is this really her?"

I had never felt so humiliated. Clearly Leo had told this boy about me and now he was getting to meet me in the flesh. As Barney stared at me, mouth agape, Leo told him that we needed an engraved name tag for my collar. Barney finally shook himself and asked us to follow to the engraving area. There were lots of different tags there. Barney suggested that the "large breed" tags would be most suitable, and Leo picked out a big shiny one, which Barney then engraved with "Leo's Pet".

When the tag was engraved on both sides, Barney suggested that the collar be removed so he could affix the tag, but Leo just told me to bend over the counter so Barney could reach. As I leaned forward, I saw Barney's eyes drop to my dress and watch, mesmerized, as it fell forward, giving him a great "downblouse" shot between my naked breasts. With that view in the background, Barney had a terrible time attaching the tag. His hands were shaking and he couldn't keep his eyes up on the collar. Suddenly he froze, looking past my shoulder for almost a minute before shaking his head and continuing his task.

When Barney was finally finished, I stood up and turned around to look at Leo. It was then that I noticed that a large mirror had been leaned against the display case opposite the counter. It was immediately obvious to me that Leo had placed the mirror so Barney had been able to look right up my dress. No wonder he had stopped dead. Instantly embarrassed, my entire face flushed crimson and a rush of arousal washed through me.

"Well Pet," Leo said, "how about we compensate Barney for his work?"

Leo knew I had left my purse in the car. I didn't know what he meant, but I wasn't sure I liked how he said "compensate". Barney said it was OK, that he had it covered. Leo insisted until Barney relented. That's when Leo turned to me and said:

"Pet, pull your dress up to your waist."

It was a simple command. I heard a roaring in my ears, I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I knew it was wrong, but Barney had already seen in the mirror. I reached down and pulled my dress up. Barney's jaw dropped and his eyes bugged out.

"Oh my God Leo. She's shaved. I can see everything. Her whole pussy. I never saw a real one before."

Barney was hyperventilating. I thought for sure he was going to pass out, and I was certain I was going to join him. Leo stepped behind me and reached around my arms. He grabbed the neckline of the dress and slowly pulled it down. I was so excited that I could barely breathe let alone object. When my tits were totally exposed, I heard Barney groan, as if he were in pain.

I was so embarrassed I couldn't look Barney in the face but with my eyes downcast, I noticed a bulge in the front of Barney's pants, and as I stood there, I saw a wet spot start to grow at the end of the bulge. He was so aroused he was coming in his pants. I hadn't touched him, He hadn't touched himself. Looking at my body and seeing my shaved pussy had gotten this boy so excited he had creamed his jeans. My brain reeled. That empty spot grew in my stomach as I stared at his crotch.

The spell was broken when the little bell tinkled announcing another customer had entered the store. Leo pulled up my top and I smoothed down my hem so I was covered by the time the customer reached the counter. The woman glanced my way, then did a double take. It was clear that she was confused by what she was seeing.

"OK Barney. Thanks for your help. Might see you again later." Leo called as he led me from the counter. "Come on pet. Time to go."

The woman customer's look of confusion changed, and a look of distaste passed over her face. I followed Leo obediently out to the car where he told me there was one more stop to make, and gave me directions.

"Leo. We can't do this all over town. Someone I know might see us. I can't do this. I want to go back home." I whimpered to no avail.

When we reached our destination, Leo led me inside. I was shocked to see that this was a sex shop. The walls and shelves were covered with an endless array of sexual paraphernalia. Leo seemed to know where he was going as he led me back through the displays to a counter near the rear of the store.

The man behind the counter was about my age, and looked me up and down appraisingly for a few seconds before he turned to Leo and asked if he needed any help.

"This is pet," Leo nodded in my direction. " and she needs a tail."

A tail? Oh my God, a tail! What the hell was Leo doing now? The clerk ran his eyes over me again and then asked Leo if he had anything particular in mind. I stood there in shock, as they discussed options. Pony? No too long and hairy. Cat? Nope too small. When the clerk suggested fox, Leo jumped on it.

"Fox. It's perfect. She's such a MILF fox and now she'll have a tail that fits her personality."

My mind was reeling how was Leo going to fit me with a tail? I decided then and there, that I was not going to let this boy glue a tail onto me when the clerk handed Leo a fox tail attached to a black rubber plug. I felt a chill at the prospect of that plug and where it might go.

"I think this is perfect. Nice and red with a white tip. I'd like her to wear it home but she's a novice. Can you lube it for me?"

The clerk produced a bottle from under the counter and drizzled some on the plug. Leo told me to bend over and grab my ankles. I knew that my dress would ride up over my ass but I did as I was told. When I was bent over Leo stood on my leash ensuring I did not stand up again.

"Would you like to do the honors?" Leo asked the clerk.

"No Leo no please. He's a stranger. Please don't let this man touch me." I pleaded.

I was pleading trying to maintain some small semblance of dignity, but deep inside I was hoping that Leo would not give in. I was not disappointed. The clerk stepped behind me and I jumped a bit as his hand slid over my buttock but Leo's foot on the leash kept me bent over. The clerk flipped the back of my dress up over my hips and ran his hand around my ass for a minute of so before he gave me a resounding slap. This was way beyond anything I could ever even have imagined. I was semi naked in a public place with a stranger feeling me up and I was so wet that I could feel a rivulet of my pussy juice run onto my thigh.

"Looks like we didn't need the lube," sneered the clerk "this fox is running like a river."

He slid his finger up my inner thigh picking up my juices which he transferred to my asshole. Then I felt the cold plug pressing at my anus. Oh my God. It was going into my butt. The clerk applied a steady pressure and slowly the plug stretched my bottom. I was still a little tender from this morning and I groaned as the widest part entered me. The clerk gave it a few in-out strokes of the widest part before slipping it all the way in. My ass closed around the narrow part of the plug and locked it in place. The clerk said he would check the fit. He gave my tail a tug, which caused me to clench my ass and the plug did not come out. Then he reached down and slipped two fingers into my gushing cunt and rubbed the plug through my pussy wall. I came so hard my knees buckled and I dropped to the floor. The clerk stayed with me, his fingers strumming my clit throughout my orgasm.

When the last spasms subsided, I opened my eyes and realized that I was now down on all fours, with a collar around my neck, a tail hanging behind me and a complete stranger's fingers deep in my cunt. I was truly Leo's pet.

The clerk wiped his fingers off on my thigh and moved away. Leo removed his foot from my leash and told me I could stand up. When I was finally back on my feet, I straightened my dress and stood next to Leo. He thanked the clerk for his help and started to lead me from the store. My tail was swishing back and forth as I walked. tickling the backs of my thighs. As we passed a full length mirror I caught a glimpse of myself. I took it all in. The collar, the leash, the short dress and hanging below the hem, the white tip of my tail. Although I wouldn't have believed it possible, my pussy started to melt again.

Thankfully, it seemed that our errands were done and I was directed to drive back home. It was a bit uncomfortable sitting on the tail and the butt plug jumped with every bump in the road. When we pulled into the garage, Leo said he had to go home and do some chores. He told me I could finish my housework but the collar and tail had to remain in place. I went to the master bathroom, threw the dress in the hamper and cleaned up the leakage from my pussy. I slipped Jimmy's tee back on went to the kitchen to pour myself a coffee. What the hell had just happened? What was I doing? What was Leo turning me into? All these questions and more tumbled around my brain. I was about to find out that this was just the beginning.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,290 Followers