Juggfuckers Joy Behar

Story Info
Fucking Joy Behar's big tits.
1.5k words
2.95
11.1k
9
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a perverted big titty fuck parody... It ain't real

"Hey there everyone... I'm supermodel Kate Upton. I'm here to introduce my husband's latest sleazy sex adventure... Juggfuckers Joy Behar. As you probably know, James is not only my husband, but he's also my cousin. We love sleazy sex... and perverted sleazy sex even more." Kate is nude and she starts playing with her big, natural tits, squeezing them and pulling her hard nipples. "James loves big tits... and big natural ones even more. He loves to suck and fuck mine. He's always groping them... and I fucking love it. I love James' hands... and cock... all over my tits... and everywhere else." Kate pulls her tits to her mouth and sucks hard on them, pulling the nipples with her mouth, letting them snap back into place. She slowly licks them too.

"Well... Let's get this perverted titty fucking story started. I might be in one very soon. James has a lot of new stories on the way. I'll make sure my Juggfuckers story is extra sleazy for you guys. Enjoy my man banging Joy Behar's big titties... See you soon in my story." Kate sucks her tits as the lights dim.

My House Beverly Hills, CA. 9 pm

"Thanks for inviting me over James... I love ur house. It's so beautiful. So big too."

I was showing Joy Behar around my new Beverly Hills pad. We were going to the basement... My sex studio. She didn't know that, but she soon learned what I built it for.

"This is my studio."

"Oh my God. How many rooms are down here? This looks like a sex dungeon or something. You dirty, sexy man." Joy sipped her drink and looked around. She was wearing a tight blue blouse and tight beige pants, with beige heels. Her brown hair was framing her mature face nicely. I stared at her slightly saggy, mature, big titties. I've always loved big tits and even though I've never fucked Joy, we have made out. I've played with her titties... and I like them.

Joy walked over to me, sipping her drink, holding her straw, with a devious look on her face. I took her hand and led her to another room... I call it my TITTY FUCKING ROOM. I have numerous devices to use for tit play and a couple of desks, exam tables and benches for any kind of titty fucking adventures I wanna do... and film. Joy didn't know my wife, Kelly Madison was behind the large mirror along with my assistant, Spence Ulchin filming Joy and I. It's why I brought her in this room. Kelly had on a long fur coat and white stripper pumps... nothing else. Spence kept staring at my wife's 34G tits, licking his lips, drooling over them. Spence was distracted by Kelly, but he still filmed mostly everything.

Joy walked over to a bench, looked curiously at it, then put her drink down. I was smoking a blunt and watching her. "This looks interesting. Very interesting." Joy winked at me and took off her blouse and white bra. Her mature tits sagged, but still looked really nice. They were heavy, but soft, with hard, thick nipples and nicely shaped areolaes. I walked to her and grabbed her hair. She looked at me with a devilish smile and licked her tongue out at me. I spit in her mouth. She smiled big and swallowed it. I pulled her head back and licked her neck. Joy moaned loud. I sucked, bit and licked all over her sexy tits. I drank her sweet milk, sucking her nipples and tits hard, drawing out as much milk as possible. I groped them roughly, slapping them hard, spitting on them and pushing her head to her tits, letting her lick them clean.

I laid Joy on the bench and shackled her hands and feet in. She was at my mercy and she loved it. She was smiling happily the whole time. Joy was horny for my big cock. I pulled it out and showed it to her. "WOW!! I've heard stories about your big cock, but it's bigger than I imagined. I love it James. I fucking love it. Please fuck my titties baby."

"It's master... you whore!" I pinched both of her nipples very hard. Her milk shot out. Joy screamed out in pleasure and pain. She grunted lustfully. She was horny as fuck. I smacked her face and spit on it. I pulled her hair and gave her a displeased look.

"I'm sorry Master. Please fuck my titties Master. Please. I need your big, beautiful cock so bad. Please Master."

I smiled. I straddled her chest and slapped her big tits hard. Joy moaned and writhed on the bench. I smacked her soft tits with my throbbing cock. Joy smiled so sexy at me. She blew me kisses and licked her sexy red lips. I shoved my cock in her mouth and face fucked the whore roughly. Joy sucked so intensely on my rampaging manmeat, licking and sucking half of my 10 thick inches.

Back behind the mirror... "Are you getting this Spence? If you could stop staring at my tits for two seconds, maybe you could."

"I'm... I'm sorry Kelly... yes, I'm getting all of it. Sorry about that. They're just so perfect, like the rest of you."

Kelly looked at Spence and shook her head. Kelly knows she's perfect. Kelly caught Spence staring at her tits again. She was worried he wouldn't film all of my titty fucking with Joy. Kelly shook her head again. "Go ahead... go ahead and feel them... so you can film James and Joy, before I punch you."

Spence was shocked Kelly would let him cop a feel of her absolutely perfect 34G funbags. He nervously, but happily, reached over and squeezed my wife's tits. He smiled so big... he was so happy, he had his chubby hands on Kelly's awesome tits... Then she slapped them away. "That's enough pervert."

"Thank you Kelly... Thank you so very much. That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you." Spence recovered from his disappointment of not being able to fondle my wife's perfect tits longer and he went back to filming. Kelly shook her head and smiled a small smile. Spence is a nice guy... perverted... like all of us... a little creepy sometimes too... but nice.

I was roughly fucking Joy Behar's very sexy, slightly saggy tits. I squeezed them hard as I wrapped them around my big ass cock. I pounded those titties harder and harder. Joy sucked the thick head of my cock as I pounded her titties. I started pissing in her mouth, to surprise her. She gagged and some of it poured out of her mouth. She coughed, but regained her composure and started swallowing my piss as I titty thumped those mature funbags. I squeezed them hard, lapping up her tit milk as it shot out everywhere. I fucked them insanely hard, ridiculously fast as well. Joy moaned loud as she drank my piss, after I finished pissing. I kept pounding those titties for another twenty minutes. I pulled out and shot my creamy wad all over her mature face, covering her mouth, cheeks, forehead and every inch of her fucking face. Joy reached her head up and sucked my cock into her mouth, grunting and sucking me clean. She was so hungry for my cum, after the warm piss cocktail I fed her earlier.

I spent the next two hours fucking Joy's big titties. I covered them in cum and came down her fucking throat too. I pulled out and pissed all over her sexy face as she stuck out her tongue as far as she could. I covered her tits and face with my piss.

I let Spence tit fuck her too. He was so happy. He came on Joy's face, after only two minutes. Kelly put a squirting strapon on and titty fucked Joy too. We took turns titty fucking Joy on every desk, bench and using every device I had. We squeezed her big nipples, her milk shooting out everywhere as we fucked... and I pissed... all over her tits. We all three covered her face with our cream, at the same time. Joy sucked us clean, then drank Kelly's piss, as Spence fucked Joy's tits again and Kelly jerked me off into Joy's mouth. Joy drank Kelly's piss and my cum at the same time. Spence came on Joy's tits, smiling happily.

Joy comes over at least 3 or 4 times a week now, for more titty fucking. I've even pimp her out to clients that wanna fuck her sexy, mature Juggs. I even took her to an alley and watched her let two homeless guys fuck her juggs and cover her face in cum. Joy is a total slut for titty fucking. I make sure she gets all of it she can handle. It is, after all... Juggfuckers Joy Behar.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers