Juggfuckers Oprah

Story Info
Fucking Oprah's tits.
862 words
3.8
13.1k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a tittylicious parody.

"Hey there, I'm Rachel Raxxx. You know me from the porn world. It's how I met my sexy friend over there, James. I'm here to introduce his new series about titty fucking. It's called Juggfuckers." Rachel pulls off her two tone, blue sports bra, exposing her massive, natural ebony tits. "What is it about tits, small or really big, that drives guys crazy?" She holds her huge 34K tits on her arm, lifting them up and pulls her hard nipples. I come over and squeeze them, she moans and kneels down. She takes my cock out and smacks it on her tits. She wraps those massive juggs around my hard cock and shakes her tits all over it. I squeeze her tits and fuck them hard.

Rachel spits on my cock and rubs her massive tits all over them. I fuck her tits super hard and blazing fast, thrusting into that funbag heaven with incredible speed and intensity. My cock twitches and fucks. "Do it daddy, fuck my big ass titties James." Rachel says in her sexiest voice. I grab her shoulders and slam into her titty pillow. I slam them faster faster faster faster and fucking faster! She licks my cock head as it pops through. She kisses it and chews on it. FUCK, I can feel my cum rising. I pound her huge chocolate melons harder and faster with intense force. My cock is a titty fucking blur, blazing between her tits. I grunted and came all over her huge juggs. "Mmmmmmmm, so delicious looking." She leans down and sucks my head, as I cum. She sucks out the last drops. She look at her tits and sticks out her tongue, licking up every drop of creamy jizz I pumped out. She sucks it all down, shaking her eyebrows at me and kissing my cock.

"Thanks baby." She looks up at me and blows me a kiss. I give a peace sign to the camera, but don't talk. Rachel smiles at the camera. "Check out this scene with Oprah." Rachel looks at her tits and shakes them. She winks at the camera, smiling and blows a kiss.

Oprah's office

"Hey there sexy lady." I said, as I walked over to Oprah, who was sitting at her desk. She looked up.

"Hey James, what brings you to my humble office aboad?" She leaned back in her chair, chewing gum and shaking her huge tits at me.

"My cock and those tits." I kept it simple.

"Sounds very interesting sexy man." Oprah blew a bubble and pulled her turtleneck sweater up over her huge tits in her bra. She squeezed them in her bra and pulled them out of the cups. I went over to her and went behind her desk. I turned her chair to me, as Rachel filmed everything. I pulled my hard cock out and she spit on it. She licked the head and spit on it again. She still had the gum in her sexy mouth. I put my dick between those massive, famous melons and she squeezed them around it. I pumped in between those huge tits, slapping them and pulling her thick nipples. I let them snap back into place. Oprah sucked my head, with the gum in her mouth. She had black glasses on too. She looked so fucking sexy.

I pounded those huge tits like a sex maniac. My cock flew through the huge tit tunnel, she sucked it hard and I fucked her tits and mouth. I slammed them powerfully, driving in between them. They were so soft and comfy and I drilled them harder harder harder harder fucking harder and even motherfucking harder!! Oprah opened her mouth wide, sensing my oncoming jizz bomb. I exploded in her mouth, pumping my creamy load in that gorgeous mouth. Those thick, full lips, now naked, her lipstick was smeared all over my rock hard, cum dumping cock. She sucked every drop out. She winked at me and opened her mouth, showing me the jizz. She tilted her head and let it pour out all over her huge tits. I came a big load in that famous mouth and she licked every drop off of her juggs. She smiled and moaned the whole time. The gum still in her mouth. When she finished swallowing my jizz, she blew a big bubble and popped it, winking at me.

I fucked Oprah's huge tits... And Rachel's all afternoon. She canceled all of her appointments, so I got to cum blast those massive juggs 6 times. She licked up and swallowed every fucking drop of jizz. I blasted Rachel's tits 4 times. She swallowed all of my cream too. 10 loads of cream in one afternoon... It's my job and I'm the best at it. I watched Oprah strapon fuck Rachel's tits. We even got some footage of Oprah in the hall letting an intern jugg fuck her while I pissed all over her face and tits. Rachel sucked my cock dry of piss after I covered Oprah in it. I love my fucking job. I get to make wholesome movies like... Juggfuckers Oprah.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers