Juggling Festival

Story Info
Couple attends juggling festival. Husband shares wife.
5.3k words
3.88
38.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I met my wife, she was a juggler. Not just any-old juggler, a really good juggler. On top of that, she is extremely attractive, almost too attractive for the typical juggler. When we started hanging out years ago, it was quite easy to see that many other guys knew the same thing I did.

Even though she doesn't really juggle anymore, her talents remain strong and they come right back to her the moment that she picks up some balls (yes, balls, harr harr harr), or clubs. Not pins, mind you. She has also brought me into the wonderful world of juggling festivals, and we have gone to several together now. I really do enjoy going to them, it is always a nice little vacation, and I really enjoy her friends.

This summer we were headed to a festival in North Carolina, one of our most favorite ones to go to. This was one of our first vacations away from our little girl, and that was pretty hard to do. We even thought twice about going a few times, but she was in good hands as my parents were watching her, and this was a much needed getaway for the both of us.

On the flight over, I teased my wife, as I knew there were a few guys that juggled that she found attractive. I poked and prodded to find out which ones she had her eyes on and narrowed it down to three. As I got her to admittedly confirm each of them by name, I could tell she was both excited and embarrassed to tell me this. I told her that they would all be very lucky guys if they got to experience what I get to experience sexually. My wife just gave me a shrug and said, "maybe."

Now, when you're married, you learn the quirks and moods of the other person to a "t." I have learned that "maybe" is my wife's response when she doesn't know how to really respond the way that she wants to, or when she is embarrassed and feels lame or awkward talking dirty. Fact is, she is never awkward or dorky, in fact, I eat up every word she says when it comes to talking about sex.

As the plane took off, I could tell that I needed some coffee, bad. My eyes were closing, and my head was nodding. I knew that coffee would be made available mid-flight, but as someone who has worked in coffee shops for years, airplane coffee does not tickle my fancy. I decided to let myself doze off so that I'd be plenty awake once we arrived to the festival.

***

The taxi dropped us off in front of our hotel, and we unloaded our bags full of clothing and juggling equipment. My wife paid the driver, and we headed up to our room. Both of us just wanted to relax by this point, so we set all of our things down and sprawled out on our bed to rest and watch some cable.

While we were on the bed, my wife rolled over and looked at me while her fingers grazed across my chest. I could feel her staring like she wanted to say something that she had been pondering for awhile, so I looked down at her to show that she had my full attention. "You know how you tease me about having crushes on other guys?" she asked. "Yes," I responded, hoping that she would continue on. "Do you really think that I'd be any good at pleasing another cock?"

I felt an uncomfortable, but delighted rise in my pants. "Absolutely," I responded. "I think that it would be very sexy to see you do the things that you only do to me to another guy. In fact, I sometimes fantasize about you with a couple guys that aren't me." "And you wouldn't be jealous, or feel betrayed, or unloved?" My wife asked with concern in her voice. "Well, I always go back and forth sweetie. But the thing is, I want to always be making you feel as good as possible and sexually-pleased and fulfilled. I wouldn't fell betrayed if I knew going into it, and that it was discussed and not done behind my back. I would certainly feel hesitant, and nervous, but definitely turned on. It would all add into the excitement. But all-in-all, I know that you are my wife and that you love me and are bound to me for life. I'd see it as a game almost. I know you would just be doing it for the giving and receiving of pleasure, and for fun for everyone involved, not for a heart-to-heart connection."

My wife didn't say another word, but I felt her give me a tight squeeze around my waist. It was her way of silently saying, "I love you."

***

Morning came, and I beat my wife to waking up. I put some spongebob on the television and pulled out my laptop to do some work on. I felt my stomach rumble, and I tried to ignore it, but it got stronger, and louder as the minutes passed. I decided to run downstairs and see what there was to eat. There was a Starbucks connected to our hotel, just between the exit and the crosswalk to the community center that the festival was mainly held in. I decided this was my best bet for some quick breakfast and coffee. As I went in to grab something for my wife and I, I ran into a juggler that I knew. We aren't the best of friends, so a quick, "hey" was all that was exchanged. I was honestly glad that that was all their was to our conversation, or lack thereof, because I had a small erection at the time.

Now hear me out, I'm not attracted to guys, but I am attracted to the thought of seeing my wife please and be pleased by another guy. This guy just happened to be one of the main jugglers that my wife was attracted to. So naturally, the thought of him doing things with her brought on an erection. That, and the battle against "morning wood" was naturally not in my favor.

I heard my name called, and I grabbed our coffee and doughnuts and quickly ran upstairs. I came in to find my wife now awake and watching television. "You'll never guess who I bumped into downstairs." I told her. "Who?!" she asked. When I told her, she gave a sly, but embarrassed smirk. "So, you gonna seduce him this week? I asked jokingly. She just shook her head with another smile as she looked down at her coffee. "Fine, fine," I said. "Don't play along."

***

There were tons of people at the festival. We joined everyone in the big main room to juggle. The first day is always pretty relaxed. People just juggle and get reacquainted with friend while they wait for the big opening show. We juggled off and on through the day, and before we knew it, it was evening and time for the opener.

We grabbed something to eat, and some snacks, and headed over to the theater. As always, we saw long balloons shooting around, and jugglers young and old reloading another balloon to pump up and shoot off towards the ceiling. We wandered towards the back-left seating and found our section of friends. My wife quickly sat down, leading me to grab a seat between her and her best friend (a woman whom I happen find quite-sexually attractive, but that is a whole different story for another time.) I leaned back and stared at the ceiling, watching some balloons hit the ceiling and sputter out of air. Every so often however, a balloon would fly just right and get stuck somewhere that was worthy of the crowd's applause. You would think sometimes that the show had already started.

I am always amazed by the performers each year. We saw some incredible performances. All kinds of juggling props were used, all kinds of bad jokes, and all kinds of music. The last few performances were the best of all. Not just because they were great performers, but because they featured the other two guys that I knew my sweet wife wanted. Here we were, at a festival, three-for-three on the guys she was attracted to. I gave her a little playful nudge. She nudged back. I loved what she was wearing on this night. A tight tank top, showing off some cleavage, and short jean shorts. I sneakily took a peak down her shirt, as if this were something I was not allowed to do.

After a post-performance break, we heard that another favorite event was happening, we were pumped. The event is called "Renegade." It is always ridiculous. They start off by giving you pizza and beer for free; a win-win. Then you get to watch the most ridiculous performances ever. It may be a drunk juggler, it may be a contest, it may even be a guy storing some juggling balls under his man-boobs. In renegade, nothing is off limits.

I looked over, and my wife was already done with her beer. I took this as a good cue to go get her another. It's not that I ever need to use alcohol to seduce my wife, but it doesn't hurt either. She gets pretty open and sexually-honest after a few drinks. Something that I certainly don't mind.

I could tell that she was feeling pretty good and that her walls were down. She leaned over to me and pointed out that one of the guys she liked was leaning against the wall, around a dark corner and by himself. "I bet you'd like to see me go flirt with him," she playfully-stated. "Sweetie, I'd love to see you seduce him," I added. My wife leaned closer to me, whispering in my ear. "Oh yeah?" she asked breathlessly. "What would you want to see me do to him?" "Well," I stopped and thought. "I'd love to see you tease him with your body, and eventually suck on him."

"You think I'd be good at playing with his cock?" she asked, excitedly. "You think I could make him feel really good, doing what I do to you?" "Licking his balls and taking him all the way into my mouth?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I said, louder than expected.

"Do you think you'd be able to suck on him? I want you to." "You really, honestly want me to?" She asked. "Because I want to, but I really don't want to affect us or make you jealous."

"No, sweetie," I said. "I won't be jealous, I will just really want you afterwords, really bad." "Go try something, or at least talk to him and I'll watch."

My wife got up, took one more drink of her third beer, and headed over towards him. I could see in the way she walked that she was hesitant, yet excited, nervous, yet horny. She made her way over to him and leaned against the wall right next to him. I could tell she leaned over in a way that allowed him to see down her shirt. I could see that he was also hesitant, if not a little awkward from being approached like that, but he was probably pretty nervous since he could see me off in the distance. The thing is, he's a nice guy and wouldn't do anything bad to anyone. I mean, it's not like him and I have discussed this for him to have any idea that this is okay with the two of us.

I watched as my wife brushed his arm in a friendly, yet-flirtatious way. He was liking what he saw, but he was also too careful.

She looked defeated.

"Don't feel bad, sweetie." I said when she came back over and plopped down next to me. "Think in his shoes, he's worried because we're married and there is no way he would have known that I egged you on and knew about this. She nodded in frustrated-agreement.

***

Back in our room, my wife was laid out flat on her back on our bed, with one arm up and on her forehead. "Are you upset with what I wanted you to do, sweetie?" "No, I'm just upset that it didn't work," she said. "I know he's a nice guy, and that he doesn't want to do something since we are married, I just wish he knew that he could. I actually really want to do stuff with him, especially if you want that." "I like the thought of showing off for you, however you want," and it would be fun to please another cock."

"I agree sweetie, but we have a whole week ahead of us, you never know what could happen." "Do you want to know what I'd like to happen, though?" "What?" My wife said as she sat up on the bed, more interested.

"I'd honestly like to see you suck on him and another attractive juggler-guy in front of me. I know this is a lot, but I'd actually like to even see them fuck you." "That's a lot to want, but I would be so turned on by that. Of course, I'd want to join in eventually, but I'd want to be the last to have you. I like the idea of seeing you being used for their pleasure, and knowing they are getting what I get to have, and wondering how they feel during it, and what they think of it. Not that you are an object, but I want them to dominate you. I also want to see you use them for your pleasure, to get whatever you want. To suck on their cocks, to make them cum, and if you really want, to have them inside you."

"I'd also love seeing them cum on you, and eventually cum on you too. I want to be inside of you while their cum is on you, in your mouth, on your face and breasts and stomach. I want that so bad." "I like the thought of seeing my innocent wife taking what she needs to be sexually-pleased and be taken for pleasure." "But only if you're okay with it and as much as you are okay with it."

"I'd be okay with it, as long as you're there and you have the right to cut it off at any point. I want to do what pleases you, and I'd also have a lot of fun using them and being used, and showing off for you. I really like the thought of showing off for my hubs." She said.

With that, my wife climbed over me, and kissed me. She pulled off my shirt and kissed my chest, and did a little grinding on top of me. Her lips and tongue started to make their way down my waist, and she pulled my underwear down, releasing my cock. She ran her tongue up my shaft and slowly took just the head into her mouth. "You want the other guys to feel this?" she asked seductively. "You want me to take their dicks into my mouth?" "You want me to make them cum on me, so you can watch?"

"Yes, yes, I do sweetie." I said.

I don't know that I have ever received a more vigorous blowjob from my wife before. She sucked and sucked, and I could see her rubbing her pussy at the same time. She wanted this just as bad as I did, she was craving their cocks. All she could do now was release all of that tension onto me, and she did that very well. I watched as her head bobbed up and down, and her boobs swung. I imagined one of the the other juggler guys coming up behind her to fuck her from behind. It almost seemed real. I imagined each bob of her head onto my cock being caused by the force of his hips swinging into her ass as he filled her pussy. Before I could think another thought, I felt the eruption of cum shoot up from my balls and into her mouth. She swallowed it all and rolled over next to me, not slowing down one bit at rubbing her clit. Her knees came up towards her chest, and both of her legs shook as she rubbed herself to orgasm.

We turned towards one another and kissed. We both smiled and she ran her fingers through my hair. "I want this," she said.

And we fell asleep.

***

The next day at the festival was just as fun, but more of the same. A couple classes were now happening, and I decided to take a look at the schedule. My wife ran up behind me and spanked me with the club in her hands. "I'm going to my class, text me when you want to grab lunch so we can meet up." "Which class are you taking?" I shouted back.

When she told me, I took a quick glance at the schedule. "Figures!" I shouted at her with a smile. She smiled back and ran off.

***

We headed over to the building that we heard Renegade was being held in. When we got there, we heard from some people that the show had been delayed. Apparently someone who was flying in to host had not gotten in yet, and they had to go pick them up. It would be about an hour and a half until the show started. Now we had to think of what to do to kill the time. I heard word that some of the European jugglers were just going back to their hotel room to drink and hang out until Renegade was actually ready to start.

I asked my wife if she wanted to go hang out with them, and she was more than willing to do so. I knew why.

Once we got to their room, there were about ten people in there. We put on a late-night talk show and people were making vodka-sodas. I made one up for my wife and I and we grabbed a spot between the beds. Not the most comfortable spot, as we had to lean back on one arm to prop ourselves up. The talk-show was pretty entertaining, but I couldn't help zoning out and thinking of our close proximity to the guys that my wife wanted, and the fact that we were in their room, and that we were drinking. It sucked that other people were in the room. I wondered if she was thinking the same.

Someone got a text and it said that they had already picked up the host, and that the show would be starting a lot sooner than expected. I was really bummed. But just as we were getting up to go with everyone else, one of the guys asked if we'd like to stay, as they were just going to skip out that night and continue drinking and watching television. I looked at my wife to see what she thought; she wasn't saying anything, but I knew what she was thinking. "Yes! That sounds like fun," I said. "Let me just go run back to our room quick and I'll see what we have to contribute."

I ran up to our room very quickly and excitedly. I did a little nerdy dance that I do when I'm really excited, one that you'll never ever see. I could not believe the luck we were having, the situation we were in. My heart was racing, both nervously and excitedly. I grabbed the last few beers left in our room, and the bag of chips. It wasn't like I expected us to really eat them, but I wanted to contribute more than the beer. I also wanted to give them a chance alone in the room, because I liked the not-knowing if anything was already happening. I liked the trusted-fear.

When I got back to their room (which took me awhile to remember and find, because I suck at directions, and I was so excited I had forgotten to lock the number into my memory), I came in to see them all laying on one bed. There was enough room for me to also get onto it, as it was a very large bed, but I was pleased, scared, and excited to see her in between two of the guys. Apparently one guy decided to still go to Renegade. I knew that he was just missing out on something great if anything were to happen. I moved in next to them, and one guy got up so I could slide in next to my wife. He chose to sit on my other side.

We surfed the t.v for awhile, until we found something even worthy of trying to watch. It was some movie from the 90s. I don't even know what it was, none of us did.

About 40 minutes had passed, and we were all about three drinks into the night, three heavy-handed drinks, that is. We weren't exactly bartenders. I also made sure to get a little extra in each of my wife's drinks. Somehow, we got on the topic of sex. It started somewhat tame, but naturally progressed to the idea of threesomes. One of the guys had had one, the other three of us hadn't. I could see my wife's interest peaking. If this were ever going to happen, it was going to be tonight.

The one guy that had had one before, asked if my wife had ever thought about having one. She shyly said that it sounded interesting, but that we didn't know anyone that might want to. I added that even if we had, it was always awkward to think of how to even initiate one, and then once initiated, how to even start the actual act. I couldn't help but mention though, that I liked the thought of sharing my wife. She looked embarrassed when I said this, but I knew it was only because she didn't know how they'd react. They were interested, though.

"So you'd actually be willing to share your wife?" One guy asked. "Yeah, I mean, not just because I'd like it, but I know she'd like it to." "We were actually talking about it this week; I'd really like to see her taken by someone else for pleasure, and she'd like to give pleasure to someone else in front of me."

"What if we tried that tonight?" The second guy asked. "Could we?" My wife asked me seriously.

It was now or never. Fantasy was now ready to be reality, it all relied on my word.

"Yes."

Before I could even say anything else, one of the European jugglers pulled her hand over to his crotch and opened her fingers so she could grab him. I watched in utter-fear, passion, horniness, and uncertainty. I was now watching my wife hold another mans' cock. It wasn't out yet, but it was a huge step in something we had never done before.

12