Juggling Festival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other guy came over and gave her a kiss, they both stood her up and one stood behind while the other was in front. "Are you alright with watching this?" the first guy asked.

I nodded and leaned back on the bed, my cock in full erection without interaction or touch. I could not believe my eyes. The guy behind her ran his hands up her stomach, catching her shirt as his hands rose up to her breasts. The guy in front reached around and grabbed her ass. That beautiful, oh-so-sexy ass. I had never seen another guy grab it. I felt myself get so hard that it hurt.

They both started to kiss her neck. The guy behind her started unbuttoning her pants and pulling her jeans down to her ankles. She was in her sexy, green thong. She turned around and the guy in front smacked her ass hard, letting me see him do so.

With that, she was taken over. The guy she was now facing pulled down his pants and pulled his cock from his underwear. He pushed her head down onto him. This was now the first time I was ever seeing my wife's mouth wrap around another cock. It was unbelievably-awesome. I was getting jealous though, jealous in a good way, not a sad way. I was seeing a threesome unfold before my eyes, and I was only a spectator.

The guy behind her starting rubbing his cock around on her ass. I could tell that he wanted to feel her soft lips around his member too. She pulled off of the other guy's cock and dropped to her knees, facing me. She grabbed both cocks with each hand, and gave the UN-sucked one a lick. I saw him look down at her and smile. She started to turn back to the other guy, but he pulled her head back to his. He wanted more. He wanted her whole mouth, her throat, everything. He pushed her head down on him. Her head bobbed, and I heard her gag ever-so-slightly.

She pulled them closer together and jerked at their cocks, right before my eyes. Her eyes and mine locked, and I could tell she felt more sexy than ever in front of me right now. She was getting what she wanted, and putting on a show. They were getting what they wanted, and I could only watch. They brought her to the bed and one guy laid down right next to me to get his cock sucked some more. My wife leaned over the end of the bed, fully supported and sucked away, her head right next to my waist, but not on me. The other guy kneeled down behind her and licked away at her anus and pussy. She was moaning, but it was muffled with her cock-stuffed mouth. She reached over with a free hand and starting rubbing me. She was so horny, I could tell by the look in her eyes. She was breathless, careless and wrapped up in the ecstasy of sex.

Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head and she was breathing hard. She half-opened her eyes and looked at me. "Can he fuck me, sweetie?" "Hmm?" I responded, to make sure I heard her right. "Can I take him inside me, please?" "Please sweetie, I want a cock inside me right now."

I gave her a nod and a trusting and confirming-smile. With that approval, she reached behind with her left hand and spread her ass so that he could find his way into her wet pussy. I watched his face, and then hers, his, and then hers. I could not decide who to watch. I wanted to see his face as his cock slid inside her sweet pussy, but I also wanted to see her face when she was filled by someone that wasn't even me.

I missed her initial face, but saw his. I could tell he loved it. He probably loved it as much as I do. Her pussy is so sweet to taste, so soft to feel. Before tonight, it had only ever been mine, now I was watching another guy take her. It was absolutely exhilarating. He started off with slow thrusts. I could see his eyes looking down at her ass. One thing that I absolutely love about taking my wife from behind is watching her ass. I love it. It's so fun seeing it clap against me and move with each motion. He was enjoying the exact same view.

I watched her face closely now. Her eyes were closed and she had taken her mouth off the other guy, but now had her hand there. Her mouth was hanging open; she was feeling so good. The guy behind her was now reaching around her waist, looking for her clitoris. He started penetrating her harder, and he gave her ass a hard smack. He grabbed her hair and forced her face down into his buddy's cock. She started sucking harder, and harder on him while she was fucked harder and harder from behind. She reached over once again and firmly grasped my cock. She wasn't even jerking me off, but the forceful motion coming from behind her with each thrust was making her hand move up and down my shaft without trying.

Her legs started shaking, both from being worn out from holding herself up, and from her orgasm building up. He continued fucking her harder and harder, and rubbing her. The feeling of having two holes stuffed was more than she could take, and she arched her back and whimpered. An orgasm rushed through her veins. She had to slow down for a second, but started making a motion with her ass that said she wanted more fucking. She was so hungry for pleasure. She dug her face down into the cock in front of her and took it from behind. That guy was about to cum. He pulled out of her pussy and pushed her over roughly onto her back, stood over her, and jacked off onto her breasts. He immediately, without a break, forced her face back to the other euro-boy's cock. She sucked, and rubbed, reaching for his anus, the sweet spot. She barely pushed a finger into it, and he erupted. I watched as sweet cum poured into her mouth faster than she could catch and down her chest. Some caught on her breasts, some pooled into her belly button, and some remained on her face. She had been completely used for pleasure, and used them for pleasure; it was the perfect trade-off.

I was completely losing my mind in the best way. I had just seen my oh-so-innocent and sexy wife do something so dirty right before my very eyes. I could not wait for my own turn. I was so wildly-turned on in that moment. I climbed on top of her and held her arms down, going straight into her pussy. The bed shook. I laid down over her and kissed her passionately. I kissed her neck, her mouth, her breasts, everything my mouth could reach while I filled her. All she could say, over and over was "oh baby," "oh baby." I kept fucking, my beautiful wife. The cum was glistening on her. It was sticky, and she was covered. Her pussy was so wet, so soft, and so luscious. My cock was throbbing inside of her. She was so utterly sexy and naughty to me in that moment. She had been fucked by another man, she had sucked two other cocks, and now she was wearing their cum while I was taking her. She asked me if I liked watching them take her, and at that last word, I came. I erupted in her pussy. It was an eruption like I had never experienced before. I absolutely unloaded. At that eruption, I think she orgasmed a second time, because I could feel the walls of her pussy clenching around my shaft like a pulse. She shook and kissed me. We were so wrapped up in one another. It was just us now, but she had taken from, and given to others. The orgasm was so much more, because it had so much wrapped into it. That complete release, that accomplishment of a fantasy. We had completed it together, and we loved each other so much.

***

We made our way back to our room, ever so quietly. We felt so kinky, so naughty and accomplished. It seemed like quite the endeavor getting back. Both because of the drinking and how late we were out in the halls, but also because we felt as if everyone knew what we had just done.

It was us, together, alone in our room again. We kissed, laid down together, held each other in our arms and fell asleep. It all felt like a dream, but it was real. Surreal.

12