Jugs Ch. 01

Story Info
My sister has tits! Who knew?
5.5k words
4.64
395.9k
293

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

My life changed forever during a backyard basketball game the summer after I had graduated from high school. My buddy Tim and I were playing, pretty much like every other day, and during a break he asked me a question that really confused me.

"Hey, I haven't seen Jugs around much this summer. How is she doing?" This was just an idle question that he asked, just like I knew "Jugs".

I responded "Who the hell is Jugs?"

"She's your sister, Traci, you moron."

"Why in the fuck are you calling her Jugs?" was my next question.

"My brother and his friends have been calling her Jugs since her junior year when she grew those amazing tits." I thought 'my sister has tits? When did this happen and why wasn't I informed?' I was completely dumbfounded.

Tim said "earth to Pete; earth to Pete, are you there or what?"

I was still struggling with the thought that Traci had tits, let alone that apparently everyone but me had noticed. I stood there thinking about Traci and realized that she not only had great tits but an ass and legs; all in all, a totally hot 5'-8" 20 year old blonde.

I looked at Tim and told him I suddenly wasn't feeling very well, which was mostly true. I went home and went straight to my room. I took off my shirt and was sitting there in the gym trunks in which I had played basketball. I was just sitting there trying to figure out what Tim just said to me. My mom stuck her head in and told me to take the trash cans to the street. I said OK and went to do it.

I took a couple of cans to the street and was walking back to the house when I heard a whistle behind me. I turned around and it was Traci. She was sitting in her car at the curb with the window down.

"Was that you?" I asked.

She answered "Yeah, it was."

I then asked "For what?"

She said "I haven't seen you in shorts for a long time."

"OK and your point?" I asked.

She asked "Where did you get those legs?"

With that, I looked down at my legs like I'd never seen them before. "My legs?"

She laughed and said "They are really strong looking and look really sexy. Your arms and chest have really filled out, too. I you weren't my brother I would want to see what else has grown up."

I'm looking at my chest and arms like they belonged to somebody else. I started to respond with some smart-assed answer when I realized what else she had said. So, I can't say anything and I'm standing there like a dumb-ass with my mouth hanging open, totally speechless.

She's now laughing hysterically and has to put the car in park so she doesn't run over any of the neighborhood kids. She's slumped over in the seat with tears running down her cheeks and it looks like she can't breathe. I'm starting to get pissed and I walk up to the car to really get into her shit when I see she has on a really short skirt that has ridden up and I can see her purple lacy thong. I'm standing there thinking that not only does she have great tits; she has an absolutely perfect ass.

I'm standing there looking at her ass and thinking about her tits and my cock decides that it is going to come up for a look also. I am so engrossed in her thong and ass that I don't totally realize the effect that the situation is having on me.

About that time she regains some of her composure and sits up. Now I can see her bra and it matches the thong. The head of my cock has now popped out of the top of my shorts and my crotch is at Traci's eye level.

She looks at it and says "Did I do that?"

My reaction was "Did you do what?" Then I followed her eyes looking at my cock which in turn made my cock as hard as it had ever been in my life. I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

"I guess everything has grown up on you, hasn't it?" she asked while staring at my cock and licking her lips. She leaned out of the car a little bit and I could see all the way down her bra to her nipples, which looked to be as hard as rocks. She looked up at me at that moment and caught me not only staring, but, probably drooling.

She gave her tits a little shake and said "Do you like what you see?"

I could just nod dumbly because I was totally speechless.

"Maybe we could do more about that later, but you need to put it away for now" she said.

"Huh?" I mumbled as she sat back down, put the car in gear and pulled into the driveway. I was standing at the curb with my dick sticking out of my shorts and no car blocking me.

"Holy shit!" I yelped and stuffed it back in my shorts.

I turned around in time to see her open the door and start out of the car. I swear she stopped with her legs apart to flash me, briefly, before she got completely out of the car. I was glued to the ground. About that time Mom called to me and said Tim was on the phone.

I went into the house and grabbed the phone, "Hey Tim what's up?"

He said he and his brother were going to a movie and wondered if I wanted to go. I told him no, I was just going to hang around the house and said goodbye. Now that I had discovered that a totally hot babe was living in the same house and after her provocative comments I wanted to see if anything else would happen.

Mom said she and Dad were going to the store and she told me to watch my little brother Chris. He was eight and a real pain in the ass.

Traci was in the shower, so I went down to the basement to play pool and my little brother was already down there.

As soon as he saw me he said "I'm already playing and you can't have the table."

Little shit, I thought.

"How about we play together?" I asked.

"I don't have to and you can't make me" he wailed and stuck out his tongue.

I took a step towards him and he shrieked, threw the cue stick at me and took off around me and headed towards the stairs. The stick hit my face and head and nearly got my eye. Now I was really pissed. I spun around and took off after him.

"Goddamn you, you little shit I'm gonna fuckin' kill you!" I screamed.

He was already upstairs by the time I got to the bottom of the stairs and I couldn't hear him running. I slowly walked through the family room listening really hard. I got to the hall and still did not hear anything. The bathroom door was closed and I figured Traci was still in there. Traci's door was closed also, so, I figured Chris had chosen to hide in there. He probably thought I would knock and give him time to hide. I decided to burst through the door so I could catch him without having to search Traci's room.

I blasted through the door and, sure enough, he was sitting on Traci's bed. What I hadn't counted on was finding Traci bent at the waist with one foot in her bikini bottom and the other about a foot off the floor attempting to put it in the other leg of the bottoms. She was naked other than the ½" of ankle that was covered by the bikini bottom. Chris screamed and took off past me. Traci was startled and lost her balance. She started bouncing sideways across her room on one foot, trying to regain her balance. Her boobs were bouncing wildly all over the place and I stood there watching the show.

She finally just put the raised foot on the floor and didn't fall. She let the bikini drop to the floor and stood there naked, hands on her hips, glaring at me. I just stood there staring at my beautiful naked sister. Her chest was heaving, her nipples were hard and bright pink. My gaze just traveled down her body to her shaven pussy. I looked back up to her magnificent tits and then up to her face. She apparently now found this somewhat funny because she had a slight grin on her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Enjoying the view?" was her question in return.

I thought 'Oh, what the hell' and said "Yes, I am, you are totally hot."

She kinda laughed and said "Thank you, but, once again you are not the only one enjoying the show."

She pointed at my cock that was trying to escape my shorts.

"Oh shit" I said and stuffed it back in, again.

"You don't need to do that on my account" she said.

My response was a now predictable "Huh?"

"I like seeing your cock as much as you like seeing EVERYTHING that I've got, but, Chris is here and you need to go" she said.

"Huh?" my response was now just stupid.

"Close the door as you leave" she said gently "You need to go find Chris."

"Oh, OK" I answered.

As I walked through the house I thought 'What just happened?' Traci should have been furious with me, but it seemed like she enjoyed showing her body to me.

I finally found Chris hiding under his bed. "Come on out, I'm not going to hurt you" I told him.

"You're not lying are you, Pete?" he whined.

"No, I'm not, I'm over being mad, let's go get in the pool."

Now he got excited, he wasn't allowed in the pool by himself and neither Traci nor I took much time to be with him in the pool, so he was always waiting for Mom or Dad to get in with him.

"Get your bathing suit on and wait for me" I said "Do not get in the pool or we will be done before we start."

"OK" he said.

When I got out there he was dangling his feet in the pool. "Hey, you're pushing it" I said.

"Traci said it would be OK since she's out here" he whined in return.

"Traci?" I asked. I looked around and saw her laying in one of the chairs by the pool, in her bikini.

"I told him just his feet until you got out here" she explained.

"Oh OK, I just didn't see you, sorry Chris I shouldn't have snapped at you."

He looked at me with a funny look on his face; I usually didn't apologize to the little shit.

"Go ahead and get in" I told him and I jumped in.

We chased each other and I dunked him a few times until he was apparently worn out and he got out. He went over and got out some toys and started playing alone. Traci got up and walked over to the side of the pool. I just watched. Her tits swayed from side to side with each step. Her nipples seemed to be hard again (I just thought, is she ALWAYS turned on, or just always cold?) and she looked good enough to eat. She did a little pirouette at the side of the pool and I saw that her bikini bottoms were a thong.

Fortunately, I was still in the water so that when my cock, once again, rose to the occasion, it was a little harder to see.

Traci said, "That was nice, spending that much time with Chris."

I said "I felt bad after I scared him badly enough that he thought he had to hide." I also thought he would be quiet for a while after wearing his ass out.

"Would you like some company in there, Petey?" Traci asked in a little girl's voice.

Traci was the only person that called me Petey without fear of retribution from me. She usually just used it when she wanted something.

"Sure, if that's what you want, Traci" I answered.

She climbed down the ladder so she wouldn't get her hair wet. I was leaning on the side of the pool with my head on my folded arms enjoying the heat from the sun on my shoulders and back. Suddenly, I felt heat of a different kind on my back. Traci had pressed up against my back with her tits. I could feel the soft pressure from her big round tits and the hardness from her nipples. She just kind of leaned against me and let my back feel her tits and then she started a slow circular motion with her tits on my back. I was going crazy. I had thought earlier that my cock was hard; it was now as hard as cobalt steel.

Traci lightly rested her hands on my hips for a minute. Then she pulled my hips towards her so that her hips were crushed against my ass. She ground her hips against my ass for a minute then started rubbing her tits against my back again. She slid her hands around to the front of my suit and started playing with the head of my cock.

She reached into my suit and ran her hand the length of my cock and breathed into my ear "My, we are not so 'Little Petey' any more are we?" She wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking in earnest.

"If you keep doing that I am going to come" I whispered.

"I want you to come" she said. "I want to know that 'Little Petey' is hard from me and just for me."

"But if I come in the pool Dad is going to be really pissed" I said. "He's also going to want to know how it happened and I sure as hell can't tell him you did it", I was panting by this point.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Chris asked. I looked up and he was standing right in front of me. Well, that took care of my original problem, I was no longer close to coming, but now I had to try and explain what Traci was doing. She was still stroking me, although I had leaned closer to the side of the pool after I saw Chris.

"I twisted my leg when we were playing before, Chris, and Traci is helping me get rid of a cramp" I explained.

"Oh, OK, and Mom and Dad are home" Chris said and he was gone. Traci let go and was on the other side of the pool in an instant.

Mom came out and said "We ran into the Andersen's while we were at the store" she said "and we decided to take Chris over there after dinner to see Bobby and Billy. The Andersen's also invited the Stewart's and we are all going to play cards. We will probably be gone until at least midnight. Dinner will be ready in about a half hour, so you guys better get out and get dried off. You can leave your bathing suits on if you like, because we are eating outside. Traci, if you do leave your suit on, I would like you to cover up at the table, OK?"

"Sure Mom, whatever you say" Traci answered.

After Mom walked away I looked at Traci and said "What the fuck was that?"

"What was what?" Traci asked innocently in that little girl's voice. "Didn't 'Little Petey" like it? Or did both 'Big Pete' and 'Little Petey' like it too much?"

"Both of us loved it, don't get me wrong, but you're my sister for chrissakes, that's just not right" I said.

"If you think it's not right, maybe we both ought to get dressed for dinner and not see what might happen later" she answered. She had her back to the house and while she was talking she lowered her bikini top so I could see her tits. I swear her nipples were an inch long and, still, hard as rocks.

Any thoughts of our "being good" were gone with that flash. We got out and dried off and Traci went to her room and put on a robe. We sat quietly at dinner and ate and listened to Dad talk about his day. Mostly a typical 'All-American Family' mealtime. At one point Dad left to get something more to drink and Mom was fussing with Chris and Traci made a noise. I looked up at her and she flashed her tits at me. She was naked under her robe! Mom looked up just after Traci had dropped her robe back into place.

Traci and I helped Mom with the dishes and then dad came into the kitchen and said they needed to go. We told Mom we would finish and they left.

Traci and I had not said more than a couple of sentences to each other since we got out of the pool. We put every thing away and she said "Go out to the pool, I'm going to make sure they are gone."

I went out to the pool and was sitting there trying to figure out what had happened to change my life so dramatically in the last eight hours. I was sitting there shaking my head and Traci walked back out onto the patio.

"They are gone, what's the head shaking about?" she asked.

"I'm confused; until Tim said something about your tits this morning I didn't even realize how beautiful and sexy you are. Then I saw your tits and ass in your car, I saw you completely naked in your room, I felt your tits on my back, you stroked me in the pool, and you flashed me at the pool and at the table with Mom sitting right there. You have changed my life completely, you have been in control of everything I have experienced in the last four hours and I haven't even touched you. My cock has been at full attention for at least four hours and you have me so twisted up I haven't even thought about jacking off. What are you doing to me?"

Traci responded "I am doing everything I have dreamed about doing to you since you turned 18. You don't know it but Tina and I saw you in the shower the night of your 18th birthday. I thought the same way about you that you thought about me, apparently until this morning."

Tina saw you naked and said "My God, when did he grow up to be such a hunk?"

I looked at her and said 'Who?'

She said 'Petey, your brother, you moron.'"

I laughed when she said that and she asked why. "Because Tim said the exact same thing to me this morning, only about you."

"Oh, anyway, I looked at you in a different way from that instant. I have been trying to get your attention for the last couple of months, but you really didn't see me. This afternoon I saw the way you looked at me and I thought this might be my only chance, so I played my whole hand, or body. I don't think you really had a chance today" Traci explained.

Traci untied the belt on her robe and let it fall to the floor. I was taken again with her beauty. Her tits were awesome, standing out from her body with her nipples, once again, standing at attention. As I had noticed earlier her pussy was shaved and was kind of sparkling and seemed to be moist. "Stand up" she said.

I stood and she knelt in front of me. She pulled my trunks off and I stepped out of them. She stayed on her knees briefly just looking up at me. Then she leaned forward and pressed her breasts against my legs and slowly rose, lightly rubbing her tits up my body and she made sure that my cock felt the fullness of her right breast.

She rose so that the bottom of the head of my cock dragged across her nipple. I had never experienced a sensation like that. The silkiness of her breast followed by the relative roughness of her nipple on my cock was overwhelming. I started coming like I had never come in my life. My knees were weak and I almost collapsed. I sprayed her tits and all over her belly and finally down her legs.

I was so embarrassed. Here she had professed her deepest feelings and desires to me and I couldn't even wait until we made real contact. I know I turned bright red and started apologizing.

Traci said not to be embarrassed, that she was quite flattered that I wanted her so badly that just the touch of her nipple to my cock made me come. My big sister knelt again and took my, still rock hard, cock in her mouth. She said she was cleaning me off because she wanted to taste my come but couldn't reach it on herself.

"Let's go take a shower and get cleaned up and do this right" I managed to say.

She stood back up and kissed me deeply. I had never felt a kiss so filled with love and desire. My cock was nestled between us and started throbbing. I picked Traci up and headed into our parents shower. The shower is huge and has multiple jets. It is perfect for fucking.

I set her down gently in the shower and got the water warm. I pulled her into the stream and kissed her again. Our second kiss was just as intense and erotic as the first.

I started rubbing her back and asked her if she wanted me to wash her hair. She seemed surprised but said yes.

I got behind her and put the shampoo on her hair and started massaging her scalp. She really seemed to like that because she pushed her ass against me and started rotating her hips in a circle. I rinsed her hair and then reached around her and touched her tits for the first time. I worked her nipples between my thumb and finger and she really starting humping back against me.

I slid down to her ass and pulled her hips back a little and kissed her on each cheek.

She giggled and said "I never imagined in all the times I told you to kiss my ass that if you ever did it would be like this."

I didn't say a word, I just licked her little rosebud and she squealed. I kept working until I got my tongue in her pussy. I reached around with my left hand and found her clit and I massaged it until her hips were humping my face. I turned her around and started tonguing her clit and found her g-spot with my right index finger.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers
12