Jugs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was barely able to hold onto her at this point she was squirming so much. My sister started screaming "Pete, I'm coming, don't stop, oh my god don't stop".

Her pussy was drenching my face with her nectar. It was sweet and tangy and it was the best thing I have ever tasted in my life. She was humping my face and screaming when she started pulling at my shoulders.

"Stop, stop, I need your cock right now" she panted.

She turned around, stuck her ass out and said "Fuck me, fuck me now Pete, I need it, fuck me."

I stood behind her and eased her legs apart and ran my cock up and down her pussy, she shuddered and pushed back at me. I slowly fed my cock into her pussy and it felt like heaven. It was velvety soft and smooth and incredibly hot. When I was all the way in I just stopped and held it there.

"What are you doing? Fuck me!!" she screamed. I said "There will only be one first time and I want to savor every second of it."

She calmed a little and said "OK, but hurry anyway."

I withdrew a little and pushed back in, with every stroke I got further out and then I was fully in and out with each pair of strokes. I was slamming into her and she was still screaming, then she started screaming that she was coming again.

I could feel her gushing and it was running down my legs. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to gobble up some more of it. I pulled out and she moaned her disappointment until she realized what I was doing.

I starting licking her from behind and she said "Oh my god, I'm coming again."

Sure enough, here was some more of her sweet juice. I lapped it up until it stopped and I stood up.

I pushed my cock up against her again and she said "Wait, not right this minute, you gotta give me a rest."

"OK" I said. I just turned her around and pulled her to me in an embrace.

I just held her under the cascading water. She was breathing hard and had her eyes closed. She asked "Wow that was something, where did you learn all that?"

"I watch a lot of porn on my computer and I read a lot, besides, I just did what felt right." I answered.

"Did you come, again?" my big sister asked.

"No, but that's OK, I just like holding you like this. I like the feeling of your naked skin against mine. Anyway, if we keep moving around like this I'm gonna come." I answered.

"Well, that's just not going to happen" she said and slid from my arms down my body. She managed to drag her nipple across my cock again, which made my cock and me, jump.

She licked my cock from my balls to the tip. She giggled "I taste us and it turns me on more."

She licked the top of my cock and then took it into her mouth. She pushed down on my cock until she got it almost down her throat. Then she gagged.

"Sorry" she said sheepishly.

"There's nothing about which you should be sorry, that was great. Just do what is comfortable for you and I will love it." I answered.

She took me in her mouth again and started sucking with a passion. She stopped and licked my balls again and then licked from the base to the tip. She was rubbing my legs and worked her hand up to my ass. She worked her finger up to and then into my asshole. She was sucking on my cock and finger fucking my ass and I could feel myself coming. I warned her that it was about to happen but she stuck with it and I just erupted into her mouth. I think I came as hard as I did the first time, because my knees went wobbly again.

"Was that OK?" Traci asked.

"Oh my god that was great, I have only come like that once before, you know, about an hour ago" I said.

We decided we had better really get cleaned up this time and clean up the shower. I washed her back and started to wash her front and she said if I did that we would never get out of the shower. We went into her room and lay down on the bed.

Traci asked "Would you think I'm too much of a girl if I asked you to just hold me?"

"Are we gonna be naked?" I responded.

"Yes" she grinned.

"Then it works for me." I said.

Traci said we had better set the alarm for 11:00 pm in case we fell asleep. I really didn't think that would be a problem for me, but I did it anyway. Traci put her head on my shoulder and I held her tight. She fell asleep right away, and I just laid there for a while thinking about the day. I dozed off and woke a little while later.

I was lying on my side and Traci had curled up in the spoon position in front of me. Her hips were tight against mine and her arm was thrown across her eyes. I had free access to her tits. I first palmed her nipple while holding her tit. I gently massaged her tit and she shifted and moaned in her sleep. I started pulling on her nipple and it got really hard. I managed to move around until I could suck on her tit. I sucked on it until it was an inch long. Then I blew on it with cool breath. She was really squirming again and I moved so she could lay flat.

She opened her eyes and said "You're being bad."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked as I made like I was getting out of bed.

"Oh hell no, I didn't say I didn't like bad!" she said.

I lay down between her legs and took a long look at her bald pussy. Then I put my hands on either side of it and pulled it apart. I blew on it like I had her tits. My sister was really squirming again and trying to push her pussy into my face. I teased her a little by not allowing her to make contact. I blew some more and now her ass was bouncing off the bed.

"Pleeease lick me" Traci pleaded.

"Is that what you really want? Does big sister want Petey to lick her?" I teased.

"Yes, you motherfucker, lick me!!!" she was now demanding.

"Motherfucker, is there something else you need to tell me? I thought I was being a sisterfucker." I teased some more.

With that, I plunged my tongue into her pussy; she was wet and still delicious. I lapped at her clit and she reached down and started rubbing it also. She was really rubbing it hard, and then she grabbed at my shoulders and was pulling me up to her.

"Please fuck me, I need your cock, again, please" she was pleading again.

I guided my cock into that velvety envelope and plunged all the way in. I rose up on my arms so I could see her as we fucked. Her head and blonde hair were flailing from side to side and her tits were rolling up and down on her chest in time with our fucking motion. My cock started tingling and I stopped moving.

"What?" she asked.

"I don't want to come yet, I want this to last." I answered. "This will be the last time tonight and I want it to go on a little longer."

"OK, but don't wait too long, it's almost 11:00" my concerned big sister said.

The thought of our parents both stopped me and spurred me on. Traci pushed me off and onto my back.

"I want to ride you now" she explained.

The first thing she did was smother me with her tits. What a feeling that was. The feeling of her smooth pillowy tits on either side of my head was like being enveloped in silk. Then she slid her pussy over my cock and sat up. I was deep inside her and I reached up and caressed her tits. She sat there for a minute and then began a gentle rocking motion. My cock was rubbing back and forth inside her pussy and the feeling was outstanding. There was a tickling sensation on the bottom of the head of my cock that I had never felt before. The more she rocked the more intense the feeling became. The feeling rocketed up my cock and into my belly and around to the small of my back. Pretty soon everything below my waist was engulfed in this feeling. I was in heaven.

The feeling was so overwhelming that I could not hold back any longer. "I'm coming" I screamed.

"So am I" my sister screamed along with me.

She then drenched me again and then collapsed when she was done.

"Oh my god, what was that? I have never felt anything like that before" I said to her, while holding my sister tight to my chest.

"I don't know what you felt, but if it was anything like mine, I don't know if you will ever top it" Traci responded.

I grinned, "But I'm willing to try" "So am I, little bro, so am I."

12