Jugs Ch. 03

Story Info
Jugs and More: my sister and me and...Mom?
7.2k words
4.76
231.5k
72

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Once again, I offer thanks to flim62 for his eyes on the story.

As a suggestion, you might want to read 'Jugs' and 'My Weekend with Jugs' prior to reading this.

Chapter 03: Jugs and More

After I was done I went out and mowed the lawn. I heard a whistle from behind me.

"Where'd you get those legs?" Traci asked.

I turned and looked at her and laughed.

"Isn't that how this whole thing started?"

Our parents got home later that afternoon. They were extremely surprised to see Meghan, especially without Colin. As soon as Meghan saw Mom she broke down again. They went into Mom's room, which made me nervous, and were gone for a couple of hours. When they came out, Meghan was calm and said that Mom had helped her see that Colin might deserve a chance to explain himself. Meghan said she would drive home in the morning and see what they could work out.

I went to my room after the explanation and started reading. A little while later Meghan knocked on the door and asked to come in. I told her to come ahead. She sat beside me on the bed and gave me a big hug.

"Thanks for being there for me, Pete" she whispered. "I think because Traci and you and I had such a great time this weekend, I was ready to listen to Mom and try to work something out with Colin. Besides, I think I'm more than even, because I got to fuck my little sister and brother."

"Are you sure you're OK, Megs?" I asked. "I don't want you going back to something that makes you unhappy. If you want to stay here, I'll talk to Mom and Dad." I said fiercely.

"I appreciate it" she giggled "but I think I'm ready to do this. I've gotta go back to work, anyway."

She leaned down and shook her big tits on my cock and then kissed me, sticking her tongue deeply in my mouth. My cock jumped and I was breathless with the kiss.

"Don't forget me little brother" Meghan breathed in my ear. "If I need a good fucking, I'll be back in a flash, OK?"

I couldn't speak.

Meghan stood and said "Now I'm going to thank Traci."

"Can I watch?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Traci's right" Meghan said. "You ARE an asshole" she finished laughing. And with that, she was gone.

Traci came in a while later. "I'm gonna miss Meghan more than ever" she said dejectedly.

"I know" I answered "I don't think my cock will ever be the same without two pairs of tits on it."

She slugged me "Asshole!" and walked out while I was laughing.

The next morning Meghan called in to let her boss know what had happened and that she would not be in until the following day. She then called Colin and told him she would be home late that night and that they needed to talk. Colin agreed and told her what had happened after she left.

Apparently, after Meghan stormed out Colin realized how stupid he had been. He went to his boss and explained what happened and asked for his secretary to be transferred to another executive. This was done and Colin was disciplined because his behavior was against company policy. Fortunately, he did not lose his job, but his pay was diminished and an upcoming promotion was tabled. Colin would need to work his way back into the good graces of his employer as well as his wife's good graces.

Meghan left shortly after that. Traci and I went out to the pool. Mom followed us out there and sat while we lounged in the pool. I was dying to touch Traci, at least to hold her hand but Mom was there and would have found it weird. I did not want to arouse her suspicions. Traci got a phone call and left to meet Sandi. As soon as she left, Mom left me alone in the pool. Chris came out and asked if I would stay there while he played in the pool. I didn't have anything better to do so I said yes. As usual, he tired of the pool pretty quickly and left. I dozed off while lying on the raft. Mom came out much later and asked me to start the grill. I did and then I cooked the pork chops.

Traci came in and sat next to me at dinner. Mom raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. I was noticing Mom watching Traci and me and I didn't like it. Had Meghan said something? I didn't think she would have, but I was still nervous. Traci stayed out by the pool with me when I started to clean the grill. She stood close to me and was just starting to talk when Mom called her in to help with the dishes.

I tried to get Traci alone that evening, but Mom seemed determined to keep us separated. I finally gave up and went to my room. I read for a couple of hours and then I decided I would go to bed. Mom had one steadfast rule. Your dirty clothes went into the laundry every night. There was a laundry chute in Mom and Dad's bathroom. It dropped the clothes into the laundry room in the basement. Every night, including tonight, after changing into my sleep shorts I would go in there and drop my clothes down the chute. The only exception was if their door was closed and latched. If that was the case you waited until the next day. That usually happened once or twice a week and I REALLY didn't want to think about why the door was closed.

The next day I got up early hoping that Traci would be up, but I was disappointed. I went out to the pool and Mom was doing laps. I got a cup of coffee and the sports page and sat while she swam. I don't know how long she swam before I heard her get out. I glanced up and went back to the sports page. Mom came over and picked up her towel and started drying off. She shook her head over me and the cold shocked me. I looked up and she was grinning evilly at me.

"Nice, Mom, what did I do to deserve that?" I complained.

"Probably nothing, but that doesn't make it any less fun" she replied as she did it again.

"I'm wet now, so I'm gonna swim" I grumbled.

Mom just laughed and went into the house. I started doing laps and Traci came out. I stopped and watched her walk to the side of the pool, her hips and magnificent tits swaying with every step. Her steps seemed in time with my heartbeat and the throbbing of my cock. She glided into the water and to my side. When she got to me she stopped and reached under the water to grasp my iron bar. I flinched, startled. Traci looked over her shoulder for Mom and then kissed me hard.

"God, Pete, I'm soooo horny, I need to fuck you, soon" my big sister hissed. "Meghan is gone and Mom is watching us like a hawk."

"I noticed that, too. What's with that? Do you think Meghan ratted us out?" I asked rapid fire.

"No, because she's part of it, too." Traci said. "I think it's something else."

About that time Mom came back out with a cup of coffee and stood watching us. Traci drifted away and climbed on a raft. I didn't have that luxury because Traci left me with a painful throbbing hard-on. So I started doing laps again. I pushed myself until the erection subsided. I climbed out of the pool and dried off and went to my room. My buddy Tim called and we went to play a game of hoops. I was gone until dinnertime. It helped not to be constantly confronted with Traci's bikini clad body. I jumped in the pool before dinner to cool off.

After dinner I took a shower and stayed in my room. I read for several hours and decided I was bored and tired and would go to bed. I lay down and then I realized I hadn't taken my clothes into the laundry chute. I got up, grabbed my dirty clothes and headed across the hall. Mom and Dad's door was mostly closed but it wasn't latched.

I pushed it open and the light shined in on their bed. They were in a sixty-nine position on the bed with Mom on top. I stood transfixed as she slowly swallowed Dad's cock. She withdrew and then repeated the motion. She was moving very slowly and it was extremely erotic. Her eyes were closed and there was a look of contentment on her face that I hadn't seen before. She was sexy and sensual and I couldn't believe that I was looking at my mother. After a few minutes she pushed her hands down to the bed and pulled her mouth off Dad's cock and arched her back, giving me a terrific view of her naked tits. I had never noticed her tits before, much like I had never noticed Traci's until Tim's 'Jugs' remark. I realized that Traci and Meghan came by their tits naturally because Mom's were bigger than Traci's and still appeared to be firm. Her areolas were dark brown and the nipples were lighter brown and about a half inch long.

My cock had taken an interest in the activity and was poking above the waistband of my shorts. I reached down and rubbed it and watched as Mom stretched like a cat, moaning as she did. Dad must have been doing a good job because Mom's hips were squirming and humping Dad's face. Slowly, her eyes opened and as she saw me, her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed an 'O', but she didn't make a sound other than a louder moan. She watched my face as Dad was eating her to an impending orgasm. Her eyes left mine and travelled down my body until they rested on my hand rubbing my granite cock. I think she enjoyed the sight because she started shaking with her orgasm and her head sank back down onto Dad's cock. Her eyes found mine as she took the cock into her throat. I had grasped my cock was stroking it in time with the bobbing on Dad's dick. As she speeded up so did I. I saw her bare her teeth and lightly scrape the skin and that took me over the edge. I started coming and caught my cum in the shirt I was holding. Apparently Dad liked it; too, because he moaned that he was cumming. I continued to pump as Mom watched me and then opened her mouth so I could see that she had swallowed. I felt one last spurt and then backed out of their room quietly.

I walked quietly into my room and sat on my bed. Holy shit! What the Fuck? I just jerked off in front of my mother while she and my father sixty-nined. Not only that, my Mom had a smokin' body and she seemed to get off on my watching them. I looked down at my cock and it was still hard. I lay down, but, sleep was almost impossible. I finally fell asleep in the early morning.

The next morning I woke and everybody was gone. I threw my clothes from last night down the laundry chute. If there hadn't been dried cum on them, I would have thought I had dreamed the whole thing. I went for a swim and then left before I had to see Mom. I came home late and everybody was in bed. Mom and Dad's door was wide open so there would be no repeat tonight, so I went to bed and right to sleep. I awoke early and thought maybe I could slip Mom again. I went into the kitchen and though I had hoped she'd be gone again, she was there pouring a cup of coffee.

"Mornin'" I mumbled.

Mom turned and smiled radiantly at me. "Good morning, sweetheart, I missed seeing you yesterday. Busy day?"

"Uhhh, not really. Tim and I played some ball and then hung out the rest of the day. His brother is home and he took us to the beach." I explained my day. "We just fooled around at the beach and then came home. His Mom asked me to stay for dinner, so I did. I didn't think you'd mind."

That smile again as she walked towards me. "No I don't, just missed you, that's all." She reached up and touched the side of my face, tenderly, then ruffled my hair.

Jesus, she was freakin' me out! She spun on her heels and walked away, her hips swaying. Did her ass always look that good? She stopped and turned quickly. I was caught looking at my Mom's ass! Shiiiit! I looked up and her grin was slow and seductive, followed by a wink.

"Is there anything you want, sweetie?" she asked quietly.

"Nnnnnnooo, IIIII, dddon'ttt thththink sssssooo" I stammered.

"Ok, babe, maybe later" with another wink and she went out to the pool.

What the fuck was that?!? I fled to my room, my face on fire. I got dressed in a heartbeat and was gone from the house without seeing her again. I started over to Tim's, but I was afraid I was so freaked he'd notice and drag EVERYTHING out of me. I went downtown, instead. I saw some other buddies and hung out all day and part of the night.

I stayed out late enough that everybody was in bed, again. I walked down the hall and Mom and Dad's door was closed and latched. I took a shower and started out to the kitchen and noticed that the door was ajar like it was the other night. I stood staring at it, again transfixed. Was there a message, here? Did I not see the door correctly, earlier? Or was I reading something into nothing? Maybe they were done and Dad opened the door. Yeah, that must be it.

I went back into my room and got my dirty clothes. I walked to their door and hesitated, listening. I really didn't hear anything, so I figured they had gone to sleep while I was in the shower. In the back of my mind I was still hoping this was a silent invitation and my cock was more than happy to lead not only the thought process, but the way into their room. Well, Lil' Pete knows best.

I quietly pushed open their door. I was hoping to see a duplicate from the other night, but I did not. Instead Mom was on top of Dad in a reverse cowgirl, openly displaying her bouncing breasts to me. Once again, Dad couldn't see me because Mom's body was blocking his view of the door. Mom was really going at Dad's cock with her pussy. She was fiercely pounding down on him. I could hear these quiet grunts from her and Dad, every time she hit bottom. I stood and watched as my Mom fucked the living shit out of my Dad. His hands were on her hips encouraging her. Her eyes were closed and despite the fact that she was working hard, that look of contentment from the other night was there. My Mom obviously loved sex. My cock had returned to its pulsating hardness from before. Again, the head was peeking out from the waistband and I started thumbing it. I know I didn't make any noise, but Mom opened her eyes.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled a contented sensual smile and then her gaze drifted down my body to my cock. She flicked her eyes back to my eyes, back to my dick and then back to my eyes. I know my eyes widened and I pushed my shorts down and completely freed my throbbing member. It was as hot and hard as I had ever felt it, including any of the times with my sisters. I stood there with my cock jutting proudly from my body, not touching myself. My cock pulsed with every heartbeat. Mom licked her lips while gazing longingly at my engorged pole, while increasing the tempo of her hips on Dad. Even though I was at least ten feet away, I could smell her rising excitement. Her eyes started flickering between my eyes and my cock again. I drew my hand near and then dropped it away. I heard her moan, which triggered a moan from my father. He had no clue what was happening.

Her eyes returned to mine with a pleading look. I shook my head and she responded with another moan. I was so hard and so excited that pre-come was oozing out of the head of my cock. It dripped to the carpet and she moaned and licked her lips. I relented and squeezed the pre-come out and onto my fingers. I used it to lubricate my cock and started stroking. I dropped my eyes to her tits and then looked back up at her eyes. She kind of cocked her head to the side, not understanding what I wanted. I dropped my cock and she moaned again. The pleading look returned to her eyes. I reached up with my free hand and twirled my nipple. Understanding dawned on her face as she grabbed both her nipples and twisted savagely, moaning once again. I took my cock in my hand and was stroking it again. My hips started pumping in rhythm with her strokes to Dad's dick. I have no idea how long this took but as I watched her twisting and then trying to lick her own nipples I felt my cum rising in me. I stepped right to the end of the bed and her eyes got wide and fearful and she shook her head violently. I started cumming and made no attempt to catch the initial burst. By some miracle it did not land on Dad, but on one of her legs. Apparently that was enough to push her over the edge and her face contorted into one of bliss and agony and she groaned loudly that she was cumming. As I backed out of the room I saw her scoop the cum off her leg and into her mouth. I was still spurting and the sight of her eating my cum made the last spurt almost as violent as the first and it landed on the carpet.

I retreated to my bedroom and closed the door. I was drained. Again I had jerked off in front of my Mom, this time because she wanted it. I wondered where this might lead. As I drifted off to sleep, it was with visions of my Mom and my sisters, not dancing like sugarplums, but fucking each other and me like maniacs.

I awoke the next day still unsure of Mom's actions. Was she teasing me because she wanted more from me? Was she teasing me because Meghan had told her about Traci and me? Was I part of a fantasy that made her sex with dad, better? I had to get Traci alone and talk about this.

I got dressed and went out to the kitchen and Mom was not there. There was a note on the kitchen table that said she was going to the mall with Mrs. Anderson. She was taking Chris with her and they would be gone until dinner. She left instructions for preparations so she could get dinner ready as soon as she got home. She also said that Dad had gotten a call early and had an emergency at work that would keep him in Atlanta for 3 or 4 days. I looked in the garage and their cars were gone and I made a beeline for Traci's room. Her bed was empty and I heard the shower. I was naked in a heartbeat.

I went to the bathroom and quietly opened the door. Traci was in the shower with her back to me. I slipped into the shower as quietly as possible. I reached around her and cupped her tits and pulled her back to me, my blood engorged pole poking her ass. Traci screamed and jumped away.

"Peeeete, what the fuck are you doing?!?!" Traci hissed. "Mom is going to catch us!"

I smiled and pulled her back to me in a hug. I whispered in her ear "She and Chris are gone ALL day and we're alone." My sister hugged me tightly and then kissed me, shoving her tongue halfway down my throat.

"We can do things slowly, later" Traci hissed "But right now I need this." She turned and bent over and backed her beautiful ass up to my raging cock. "Fuck me, little brother, fuck me hard!"

I grabbed her hips and violently shoved my cock into her soaking pussy. I hit her cervix on the first thrust and she groaned. I stood there for a moment enjoying the feeling of her pussy. Traci squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles and moved forward. Her grip and small movement felt wonderful and it was obvious she wanted me to move with her. I withdrew and slammed back into her, stopping once again. She moaned and pushed back at me.

"Please, Pete, stop teasing me, I neeeed this, fuck me hard, NOW! I don't need tenderness, I NEED TO BE FUCKED!!!" Traci insisted.

You know, I'm smart enough that you only need to tell me things two or three times before I get it, so I did as my sister asked. I slammed my dick into her as she slammed back at me. Pretty soon we were wildly hammering each other. I could see her tits flying all over the place. Traci was grunting and moaning and was keeping up with our intense rhythm. As we fucked, I slid my hands up to grasp her tits. Her nipples were hot coals that were trying to burn holes in my hands. I squeezed and twirled them and felt Traci's juices gush between us. I slowed my thrusts and slid my right hand down to her pussy and found her clit. I rubbed it as hard as I could and Traci gasped.

"Peeete" she squealed "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" as she drenched us again.

I kept up my steady pace and the pressure on her clit as she shook and shimmied. I continued to pump into her as she came and then as she experienced the aftershocks of her orgasm. I still hadn't cum and hoped that I could make her cum again, before I did. As I continued to put pressure on her clit I slipped my left hand between us and pressed my thumb into her little butthole. My sister moaned again and pressed back into my hand. It was very awkward for me as I was all twisted around, but, Traci was enjoying it. Suddenly, she stepped forward off my dick and away from my hands. Then she scooted back against me again. My cock slid between her butt cheeks and rested there. Traci tipped her hips until the tip of my cock was barely touching her asshole. Then she backed up until I was penetrating her ass.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers
12