Jugs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

"Fuck my ass, Pete, fuck it hard, too" Traci moaned "I need you in my ass."

I grabbed her hips again and pushed. Traci's pussy had left an incredible amount of juice on my dick and it was enough to allow me to smoothly penetrate her hot, tight asshole. Traci's head dropped and I could hear her breathing hard. I stopped pushing.

"Hey, Sis, you OK?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, this is perfect, just give me a little minute" Traci moaned.

After a minute, Traci moved her hips and I knew she was ready. I withdrew and she groaned "Now, Pete, Now!!"

I thrust deeply into my big sisters ass and, incredibly, she squeezed harder on my cock. After that I knew I was not going to last and I wanted her to come again.

"Traci, I'm going to cum and I want you to cum with me" I gasped as I reached around again to tease her clit.

"Ooooh, here it is I'm cummmmming" Traci said, panting as she, once again, drenched us and as I erupted into her ass. I let go of her pussy and pulled he hips back to mine and pumped into her. I finished as she did and I pulled out of her ass to her little moan. I turned her around and pulled her close and kissed her.

Traci sagged in my arms and her legs were wobbly. "Wow, Pete, I'm worn out" Traci smiled tiredly. "Twice in ten minutes, I haven't cum like that in a couple of weeks." She laid her head on my shoulder and I held her. I then noticed the water getting cold. I reached around Traci and turned it off. She lifted her head and looked at me quizzically.

"Hey, we've run the water heater dry, we need to get out" I explained.

"But, I'm all sticky" she giggled. I just picked her up and carried her to the pool. "Dad's gonna be mad" Traci laughed as she threw her arms around my neck, snuggling into my chest.

"Look, I gotta clean it anyway, we might as well use it to rinse off." I responded as I waded to the deep end.

I swirled her around in the water, letting the motion rinse most of the stuff off us. Traci's inflatable raft was floating there and I lay her down on it. I leaned down and took one of her nipples between my lips and kissed/sucked it. She moaned her approval. I reached up and teased her other nipple and she started squirming. Then I stood and waded towards the shallow end of the pool.

"Hey! Are you just gonna leave me hanging?" Traci whined.

I laughed "Just long enough to get the pool cleaned up. Besides, I need a little time to recover." With that, I exited the pool.

As I looked down at her lying languidly on the float, her tits and pussy glistening in the sun, I almost changed my mind. Lil' Pete certainly had, and had raised his head for a look. However, I continued into the tool shed to get the stuff to clean the pool. I did everything I was supposed to do; however, I was more than a little distracted by my sister's awesome body. My hard-on made it difficult to do some of my chores, but I finally got done. I put all the stuff away and waded back into the pool.

Traci had barely moved while I was gone, so I merely resumed my position at her tits. The nipples had relaxed while I was working, but, they responded immediately to my fingers and lips. Traci moaned her approval at my return. I kissed my way down her tummy to her pulsing pussy. I folded the raft down and spread her legs so I could get my tongue into her pussy. She was still wet or maybe wet again. I inhaled her sweet essence and then plunged my tongue into her as far as I could. My sister squealed as I lapped her juices that were running from her sweet cunt. I grasped her ass with both hands and then slid my thumbs into her rosy slit, pulling her open. I looked up and into her eyes as she smiled at me. I increased the pressure on her clit as her hips started humping into my face. Traci grabbed her tits and started tweaking her nipples viciously. Her legs clamped around my head as her orgasm swept over her. I looked up at her and her face was contorted in pleasure. Her legs fell away from me as she descended from the heights of her climax. I kissed her vibrating pussy and she twitched from the contact, pushing my head away.

I stood and pulled her to the shallow end. I walked around to the side of the raft and found her rigid nipple with the head of my painfully throbbing member. I glided the head over her turgid nipple making my dick jump. Traci clutched my cock and her nipple and rubbed them firmly together. Then she pulled on my dick, trying to get it into her mouth. I stepped closer to her head and she turned and licked the tip and then sucked the head into her hot wet mouth. Again, she pulled on it and I pushed deeper into her mouth. She pushed and then pulled, so I started fucking her mouth.

I whispered "Scrape it with your teeth."

Traci stopped, pulled her mouth off my dick and said "You want me to bite you?"

"No just lightly scrape it" I answered.

My sister just shrugged and did as I asked. I moaned and started face fucking her, intently. I was careful not to choke her, but, this was awesome. I didn't last long before I warned her that I was cumming. She opened her jaw and closed her lips around my dick just as I exploded into her mouth. I felt her licking my dick as I staggered backwards away from her.

"What made you want my teeth on your dick?" Traci asked.

"It was something that I saw recently that turned me on and I wanted to try it." I explained.

Traci laughed "Watching porn again?"

I smiled "Something like that. Hey we've been in the water, between the shower and the pool for a long time. Let's go to your room."

Traci grinned "OK, are you getting pruny?"

"Yeah, and I'm beginning to worry about shrinkage." I laughed.

We got out, dried off and went to her room. We lay down on the bed and Traci snuggled up to my side. I put my arm out and she put her head on my shoulder. We lay like that and then we fell asleep. I slept for a while and then started dreaming about Traci and Meghan running their tits all over my dick. After a while I realized that it wasn't a dream and that Traci was awake and teasing me. I opened my eyes and Traci was running her tits from my chest to my knees.

"Hey" I said softly.

Traci looked up at me and said "Hey, yourself."

I watched her for a few moments as Lil' Pete took an interest in the soft touches. Traci sat up and swung her leg over me and in one motion settled her wet pussy over my rocket. Traci sat very still and just squeezed my dick with her superbly toned cunt muscles. I reached up and gently caressed her tits and she closed her eyes. We remained like this for a long time. Her pussy was weeping down to my crotch and we were bathed in her juices. We were both quiet and merely enjoying the close intimate contact. Traci leaned forward and brushed her tits on my chest before gently kissing me. She then began a small rocking motion with her hips. It was just enough to feel a motion without distracting us from our kissing. It was sweet, gentle lovemaking and I was feeling very tender feelings toward my big sister. Traci rocked like this for a very long time, all the while gently kissing me. There was no urgency to find release because we had both experienced multiple orgasms earlier. We rocked and kissed and stroked for a very long time. Traci sat up and continued rocking on me. I looked over at the mirror on her closet and Traci looked beautiful riding me, her tits gently swaying as she rocked. Again, I reached up and caressed her big tits and then stroked the side of her face. I slid my hands down from her face and paused briefly on her breasts before sliding down to her hips. It felt like we had been doing this for hours and maybe we had. I flexed my cock inside her and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She squeezed my cock with her cunt muscles and soon we were exchanging flexes and squeezes. Her pace never changed, though her breathing did. I was feeling the beginnings of that familiar tingle deep within me. I think Traci did, too, because her skin was getting flushed. I slid my hands back to her nipples and began gently twirling and squeezing. Traci leaned back down and kissed me deeply as I felt her body beginning to shiver and her cunt begin to clutch more forcefully at my dick.

Traci whispered "I'm going to cum soon, Pete; please try to come with me."

I started humping back into her and the stirrings that I was feeling became more intense. As I felt Traci start shuddering with the approach of her orgasm my own overtook me as I experienced the most intense pleasure of my life. Traci cried out and collapsed on me as we ascended to the pinnacle together. As she lay on top of me, we relaxed and enjoyed the aftermath of intense physical and emotional gratification.

Suddenly the door burst open "Hey, Traci....." Our mother's voice faltered as she took in the sight of her naked children in an obvious post-coitus embrace. I opened my eyes to look into my mothers shocked visage. She then bolted from the room.

"Ahhh, shit" Traci said as she scrambled from the bed. "I'd better go talk to her."

"No, Traci" I said "I've got this."

"No, she'll eat you alive" Traci said.

"Sis, there's something I've been meaning to talk about with you." I said. I then explained my late night masturbatory sessions in mom's room.

"I was going to talk about this today before Mom got home, but she got home earlier than I thought she would, or it's later now than I thought." I said. "I think Meghan told her about us and Mom was loosened up on the subject. She just wasn't prepared to see us like this."

Traci's eyes were huge. "You jacked off in front of Mom? She ate your cum? What are you going to do?"

I smiled "I learned from the best, Sis, I am going to use your tactics. Give me a little while, then come and see what's up. Be naked."

Traci's eyes were still huge. "You're gonna try and fuck Mom? You are completely insane!"

"Maybe, but, I think I, we, can do this." I said "Just give me a little while."

I stood, my dick swinging freely in front of me, and went to find Mom. Her door was closed and I paused before it and took a deep breath, considering whether or not I should try the handle or knock. I decided on the more bold approach and found the door unlocked. Mom was lying face down on the bed, sobbing, wearing a light summer dress. It had ridden up to the bottom of her cheeks so that her beautiful legs were completely exposed. Her thighs were slightly parted. I couldn't see her panties, but I knew they were just a fraction of an inch from my view.

"Go away" she mumbled into the pillow.

"Ok, but, I need to know where Chris is" I answered.

"He's spending the night at the Anderson's" again, she mumbled into the pillow not raising her head. Perfect, I thought. I sat on the edge of the bed and she jumped.

"Go away" she repeated into the pillow.

"Don't you want an explanation?" I asked softly.

Mom just shook her head.

"Meghan told you, didn't she?" I asked, again softly so as not to cause her to jump and run. She just nodded into the pillow.

"Is that why you've been watching Traci and me?" I asked. Again, she just nodded into the pillow. But she had stopped sobbing.

"Is that why you wanted me to watch you with Dad?" I asked. Slowly this time, she nodded into the pillow. I decided it was now or never. I laid my hand on her thigh, just below where the dress stopped. I heard a sharp intake of breath, but she didn't stop me, or look at me.

"Is that why you teased me the other day, knowing I was looking at your ass?" Even more slowly this time, she nodded into the pillow. I rotated my hand so I slid between her thighs. I heard a sharp intake of breath and not only didn't she stop me, her legs parted even more. I ran my hand down to her knee and I heard a sound that sounded like a whimper of protest.

I held my hand there for a moment and she spread her legs far enough that I could see her silky white panties. I slowly ran my hand back up her thigh and stuck my thumb out so she could feel it on her leg, stopping just shy of her panties. I knew she would let me touch her, but I wanted her to demonstrate that she wanted it. Her hips started slightly humping the bed. Then she tipped her hips down so that my thumb made contact with her pussy. That was enough for me as I ran my hand the rest of the way up and cupped her pussy. She moaned and pressed back into my hand. She moaned again as I flipped the back of her dress up with my free hand and exposed her ass. Her panties were bikini style and exposed just the slightest bit of her crack. I leaned forward and kissed the exposed skin of her ass as I wormed my hand under her panties and got the first feel of my Mom's soaking wet pussy. I shoved my thumb roughly into her pussy and found her clit with my fingers. I ground my fingers into her clit and kept up the pressure.

"Mom" I whispered "your son has his thumb in your pussy and his fingers on your clit. Aren't you a bad Mommy?" She moaned again as her pussy gushed and clenched at my fingers as she wriggled in the throes of an orgasm. During all this my cock, which had been seriously worked out, had come back to life and was throbbing painfully.

I quickly made my next decision. I climbed on the bed behind Mom, grasping her panties and swiftly pulling them down her legs and off her feet. I grabbed her hips and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. She was letting me do all this without protest. Her head was hanging between her shoulders and her ass was exposed from the dress being thrown over her hips. I spread her legs and scooted up between them. I ran the head of my dick along the lips of her drooling pussy and this seemed to startle her into awareness. Her head snapped up and she started to protest just as I jammed my dick into her cunt. She yelped and briefly struggled to get away. Then, as I pounded her pussy, she seemed to get into it. I looked in the mirror and could see her tits bouncing beneath her dress. I saw movement in the mirror and turned my head to see a still naked Traci watching us with her mouth hanging open. She saw me watching her and shook her head in disbelief. I mouthed for her to come to the side of the bed. As she came near I pointed to Mom made a 'V' with my fingers and stuck my tongue through them. Traci stood with her eyes wide and shook her head again. I tipped my head towards Mom. Traci crept towards Mom while watching us closely.

Mom's head was hanging again and she evidently didn't see Traci. Traci slid quietly and gently into the bed so that her pussy was under Mom's face. Mom didn't react and I assumed her eyes were still closed. Traci's eyes were still huge and were watching me hammer our Mom. Mom's head suddenly snapped back as she became aware of Traci. She started to rise up to get away when Traci sat up and kissed her. I watched as Mom first struggled against Traci and then seemed to simply give in and then finally began to return Traci's kiss with passion. Traci's hands fell to the front of Mom's dress to unbutton it. Traci stopped kissing her long enough to pull the dress over her head. Mom was now naked except for her bra, which I now reached up and unsnapped, unleashing Mom's pendulous breasts. Traci's eyes grew big again at the sight of them and then she reached down and grabbed them. Traci swiveled around to get underneath Mom's big tits and immediately started sucking on them. Mom hesitated, unsure of what to do. Then, making up her mind, dipped her head to Traci's nipples. I heard Traci moan and then Mom moaned, too. I was still pounding into Mom's pussy and seeing Mom and Traci together pushed me over the edge. I started spraying into Mom's cunt and then I was spent. My softening dick slipped from her pussy and our combined cum was sliding down her thigh.

Traci, seeing this, slid all the way down until she was even with Mom's dripping pussy. Traci craned her head up and licked Mom's steaming cunt from top to bottom. Mom squealed and tried to get away, but, Traci held her firmly. Traci then attacked Mom's cunt with a vengeance. Mom stopped struggling so Traci let her hips go and drove several fingers into Mom's twitching pussy. I swung around and sucked one of Traci's nipples as I slid by, then I attacked Mom's swaying tits, twisting and sucking and generally mauling them. Then I slid up and kissed Mom, driving my tongue deeply into her mouth. As I withdrew, I pushed her head down to Traci's cunt. She resisted at first, and then let me push her head down. As I watched, her tongue slipped out to tentatively lick Traci's dripping lips. As I well knew, Traci's flavor was tantalizing and intoxicating. Mom jerked her head back and the look of contentment on I seen before returned to her face. Mom the dipped her head back to Traci's cunt and started licking in earnest. I sat back and watched this beautiful coupling unfold before me. I recognized Traci's mounting desire and her impending orgasm. Mom started breathing heavily and her orgasm started as soon as Traci's did. These two women, that I loved, were in the throes of their orgasms and seemed to be egging each other on. Neither let up on the other's cunt until they both collapsed. It was awesome to behold. Mom finally rolled off Traci onto her back with a tired smile.

Mom turned her head and looked at me and smiled. "You guys are something. That was EVERTHING that Meghan said it would be."

I sat up and looked at Traci. Just who had seduced whom, here?

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers
12