Jugs Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,279 Followers

Her breathing stopped momentarily as I caressed her ass, and then restarted as I moved away. As I slid my hands back up her back I slid down so that I was resting lightly on her thighs, my pussy leaving a 'snail trail' down her ass and legs, her ass exposed for my viewing pleasure. Again, her breathing stopped briefly when I moved. I freshened the lotion and started lower on her back, paying attention to the small of her back, hoping that she found the light touches there as erotic as I did. The increased pace of her breathing confirmed that she did.

I concentrated there for a while before moving lower. Again I lightly teased along her crack without delving too deeply. This time her ass almost imperceptibly lifted to meet my fingers. I withdrew my fingers slightly to gauge her reaction. I smiled as her hips rose to follow my fingers.

I almost had her where I wanted her, I just had to be patient a while longer. I still worried that if I was too insistent she would break off contact. I responded to her seeking to prolong contact by withdrawing even further. I heard a slight moan of protest as I took my hands away completely.

Her hips slowly settled back to the lounger and her breathing slowed as I sat and watched. I picked up the lotion and drizzled a tiny bit into the crack and she gasped. I wasn't sure if it was the coolness of the lotion or the relative boldness of the application. Setting the lotion aside I let the lotion soak into the crack of Vi's ass by itself. She started squirming just the tiniest bit. I was sure that the feeling of the seeping lotion was a bit disconcerting.

I wanted her to find it a relief when I once again touched her. Reaching out to touch her with both hands, I used my thumbs to spread her cheeks and she sighed with relief. I could see her little rosebud winking at me. I then used my thumbs to push the lotion between her cheeks and graze her little butthole. Another gasp was followed by a push of her hips back at me. Again, I drew my thumbs away and this time she forcefully followed with her hips seeking to reestablish contact.

'This is it,' I thought to myself 'our friendship will never be the same after this. If I continue we cannot dismiss anything more as accidental. Rebecca, are you sure this is what you want?'

Vi answered that question for me by finding my thumbs with her ass and pushing. I watched as my thumbs were sliding down the slippery slope towards her most private of places and then we gasped together as contact was definitively made. I adjusted my hands so that only my right thumb started penetrating her ass, causing her to briefly clench before relaxing. Suddenly, my thumb was buried to the hilt in her ass.

For a moment she lay completely still. Then, she started humping my thumb. I let her set the pace and didn't press too hard. I scooted up so that while she was humping my thumb, my pussy was against my hand. This served two purposes. I was leaking so freely that I was adding to the lubrication and I was able to stimulate my clit with the motion of my hand.

"Becky," I barely heard Vi's whisper. "Please touch me." Her voice was soft but urgent with need. "Pleeeeze touch me!"

I slid my hips back down and on her next down stroke I rotated my hand, leaving my thumb inserted in her ass, but allowing my fingers to access her hot pussy. I inserted my middle finger and rubbed it together with my thumb, using my forefinger and ring finger to massage her clit. Almost immediately she began to shudder and her hips increased the thrusting to the point that I thought I was going to hurt her. Amazingly, she was completely silent throughout what had to be an intense orgasm, judging by her physical reaction. What I could see of her body was flushed red and she was sweating and breathing hard.

She continued shuddering and thrusting against my hand for what had to be thirty to forty seconds, abruptly collapsing on the lounger, obviously spent, my thumb popping from her ass and fingers pulling clear of her pussy. I leaned forward and kissed her on the back before sliding off and returning to my chair.

I lay on my back and looked over at her. Vi's head was turned toward me, her eyes closed. Her skin color and breathing were returning to normal and she had a satisfied smile on her face. Soon her breathing shallowed and I knew she was asleep. I got up and got some coffee, reflecting on the last half hour. I was certain that she had enjoyed the encounter, but I was concerned about her reaction once she woke and faced me. I took my coffee and went back out and lay down, watching the activities on the lake. After I finished the cup of coffee I set it down and closed my eyes.

Something startled me sometime later and I opened my eyes to see Vi walking into the house, still naked, her skin glistening in the sun. I glanced down to see that she had left her bathing suit on the deck, which I took to mean that she wasn't completely overwhelmed by our activities.

I closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep. I awoke to find the sun had moved enough that it was behind the house and the deck had cooled considerably. While still warm out, it was cool enough that I was chilled, being naked and all. Vi was nowhere to be seen and her bathing suit was gone. I put my suit on and decided I needed to find and face her, having not looked into her eyes since masturbating her to a climax earlier.

Besides that, I realized I was ravenously hungry, having not eaten anything since dinner the previous evening. I walked into the house to find Vi working on something at the kitchen counter dressed in a short silky robe, her hair pulled into a pony-tail. I stopped and watched her, momentarily mesmerized by her swaying ass that was barely covered by the robe. Somehow this was just as sexy as seeing her naked earlier.

Jesus! This woman just oozed sexuality and I had been on edge since yesterday afternoon. Vi had gotten off earlier and I had not, so my pussy began leaking again as I watched her.

I must have done something to make myself known because without turning she said "I thought you were going to sleep all day and night out there, Beautiful."

My breath caught in my throat at her use of the 'Beautiful' term. So we were still ok. Impulsively I walked up and slid my arms around her, drawing her back to meet my breasts. She sighed and I cupped her breasts, finding her nipples to be hard. I bent and kissed her neck, nibbling a little.

She giggled and said "Now you don't want to spoil your appetite, so watch what you're eating, Missy!"

"Mmmmm, ok, but you smell and taste good enough to eat you all up right now." I breathed into her ear.

She was so relaxed I thought she was going to melt in my arms. She rested her head on my chest, watching me fondle her tits. I slid my hands down the front of the silken robe and found the opening and to my delight also found her naked, bald pussy. She had just put on the robe and nothing else.

I slipped my fingers between her folds and started teasing the already hard clit. Her breathing increased and she pushed back against my fingers, her head falling forward. I leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck as I dug my fingers into her. Her need seemed greater that it was earlier as she pressed harder against my fingers. I decided I needed to answer that need in kind as I increased the pressure and speed of the thrumming on her clit.

"Oh, oh, oh!" my little Vi was starting to pant. "Oh Becky, make me cum, I need you to make me cum!"

She was thrusting her hips hard against my hand and I was practically lifting her off the floor with the force of my thrusts into her pussy. I had two fingers in her pussy and I curled them into her and found the rough little g-spot. Vi fell forward and lay her head and chest on the counter as I continued to ravish her pussy.

Suddenly, her legs clamped together and she squealed that she was cumming, her juices cascading from her and down our legs. She continued to thrust against me and I pressed my thumb to her clit and she started shaking once again. Finally, she reached between her legs and pulled my hand free, her head and chest remaining on the counter as her breathing returned to normal.

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going to take a shower, are you coming?" I asked her huskily.

She shook her head no and mumbled that she was going to finish preparing dinner. I thought 'Dinner?' and looked and saw that the clock on the stove showed that it was after 4:00. No wonder I was starving. I went into the bathroom, stripped and stepped into the shower. I thought about the day, Vi had allowed me to begin to show her some love. I realized that when she was standing in the kitchen there was a glow about her that I hadn't seen in a while. She was obviously enjoying the attention. The manipulation of her tight little body and her acceptance of my touch had me in a state of arousal.

The wetness that I had been experiencing had not abated and might still have been on the increase. The problem that I had with all this is that I still hadn't cum and Vi had not shown any indication that she was going to reciprocate.

As I washed my body, my soap covered fingers stole towards my fully engorged, enflamed pussy. I touched myself and that mere light touch sparked a mini-orgasm. I pulled my fingers away and continued cleansing my body. The pull of my need was almost too much to resist. But, I told myself that if Vi didn't approach me tonight, I would take care of my problem in the morning. I turned off the shower and stepped out. I was startled by the vision of Vi standing there, her silk robe untied, her treasures peeking from beneath. I saw and felt her eyes sweep my body as I stood there naked and dripping and was thrilled by the look of lust in her eyes. She was holding two giant glasses of Sangria, fruit and all.

"I made a little Spanish treat for dinner and I thought this would be appropriate." Vi purred, handing one of the glasses to me. She clinked her glass to mine and said "To a week full of little surprises and adventures."

Her lustful gaze towards my body had not diminished. My body responded by popping my nipples to instant hardness and beginning, or should I say, continuing to flush my pussy with rivulets of juice. Vi stepped towards me and got on her tiptoes and kissed me, her tongue flashing between my lips. With a twinkle in her eye she spun towards the door, flashing me briefly with her little pussy, ass and tits. My knees buckled with desire.

"Don't be long, Beautiful!" she said over her shoulder, giggling, "I wouldn't want you to miss anything important."

My heart was pounding in my chest and I could feel that I was flushed all over. Hopefully, I thought that I needn't worry about self-gratification, things were definitely looking up. Carefully, with shaking hands, I set the glass down and dried myself. I towel dried my hair and let it fall, damp to my shoulders.

I looked in the mirror as I pulled on a short silky robe, this one covering less of my ass than Vi's covered of hers. With a wry grin in the mirror, I thought I looked good enough to eat. With a deep breath I walked out to the kitchen. I had to restrain myself from running.

When I got to the kitchen, I realized that when I ravished Vi at the counter I had interrupted her while she was doing a great deal of work. She had prepared several different kinds of tapas and the table was covered with dishes of food.

"Holy shit, Vi! We can't eat all of this! There's enough for a freakin' army!" I was astonished at how much work she had done. "This looks amazing, what is all this?"

Vi was grinning proudly "There's chicken and andouille strudels, three cheese focaccia, pan roasted shrimp with toasted garlic, and for dessert, churros and almond ice cream. Before you tell me how much work this was for an afternoon, I had prepared some of it beforehand."

I hugged her and told her how fantastic she was. She grinned happily and told me to sit down. I walked around the table and I think I turned before she thought I would and saw her gazing at my ass that was flashing from under my robe. She dragged her eyes to my face and blushed. It was soooo cute. Her robe was still untied so while we gazed at one another I very deliberately untied mine. It swept open and hung on my nipples.

She couldn't see either one of my breasts completely, but she could see enough. As her eyes traveled down my body I coyly slid behind the chair so she couldn't see my pussy. As I sat, I pulled the robe across me just enough that she couldn't see what she most obviously wanted to see. I thought I heard a tiny whimper escape from her lips.

We sat and we ate. The food was wonderful, full of flavor and fun to eat, too. We talked and ate and drank and ate, until most of the food was gone. We had fun and really learned some things about one another. It was kind of like a first date. At least that's what it felt like. Vi got up and started clearing the table and I stopped her.

"Vi, baby, you prepared all this marvelous food, let me clean it up." I insisted.

She smiled and said "Thank you, I think I want to take a shower."

I cleared the table, put away the food and set to work washing the dishes. When everything was done I grabbed my glass of wine and started towards the deck and the rising moon.

"Becca, Beautiful, could you give me a hand in here?" Vi's voice drifted out to me.

"Sure" I answered, almost breathless since no-one had called me Becca since college.

I stepped through the door and stopped short, astonished. There were candles everywhere providing the only light in the room.

"Please close the door." Vi said softly, "I don't want the harsh lights from out there to intrude." I heard her but did not see her.

I started out to turn off the lights and she stopped me.

"I don't want you to leave, either." She whispered.

I closed the door and the room glowed in the candlelight. Vi stepped from the shadows and she took my breath away. She was dressed in an ultra-sheer white robe with a tiny white thong, white thigh high stockings with lace tops and white spiked heels. With her black hair and olive skin she was the most exquisite thing I had ever seen in my life. The blood was rushing in my ears and I felt faint. God, she was gorgeous. She stepped up to me and slid her hands inside my robe and caressed my ass. Then, sliding her hands up my back, drawing me to her she kissed me, gently at first, a lover's first kiss.

As she held me firmly, the kiss deepened and soon our tongues were shamelessly dueling. My heart was beating a thousand times a minute; I had never felt like this before. Gently, but firmly she turned me around and walked me back to the bed, kissing the entire time. When my legs met the mattress she halted the kiss, pulled away, gave me a sweet smile and then she tenderly pushed me onto the bed. She told me to scoot up and put my head on the pillows while she was walking to one side of the bed. When she got to the headboard she pulled a white scarf out that was tied to the bedpost and held out her hand and waited for me to place my hand in hers.

"This will not be a hard restraint," she said quietly "just a way for you to release some control to me."

She wrapped the scarf around my wrist and put the end of it in my palm. "You can let go of the scarf, or .............. you can just let go."

Was this the innocent little Vi or was this someone I didn't know? The uncertainty was more than a little thrilling. I held onto the scarf and she repeated the process on the other side. Then, she reached down and brushed the robe away from my body.

"I knew you were shaved, you naughty girl!" she giggled "Did you do that for me?"

I blushed from my head to my toes and nodded.

"Did you have plans or hopes?" she teased.

"Both." I whispered.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed as she walked to the side of the room to where I couldn't see what she was doing.

"When did your hopes and plans start?" Vi teased.

"Wwwwhenn I, I, I ssssaw, you nnnnnaked at the sssstttorrre!" I stammered.

She leaned and kissed me. "Me too."

Then I saw what she had retrieved. It was big, fluffy, soft, sable, artists mop brush. I recognized it from painting classes in college. I looked from it to her face. She had a little smile that made me more than a little nervous.

"Don't worry, Becca." she reassured "Dan USED to do this to me all the time. It doesn't tickle like when somebody tickles your ribs, it tingles."

She started lightly stroking the brush down from my shoulder, and then briefly passed it over a rapidly rising nipple. A moan escaped from my lips and Vi smiled. She swirled the brush around the nipple, carefully avoiding contact with the nipple, the teasing increasing my arousal. I watched breathlessly as the brush encircled one nipple then the other. Vi started increasing the travels with the brush further down my body. She swirled it around my navel and I felt it in my pussy. As she swirled with the brush and my attention was on it, her other hand stole to my nipple and I sucked in deeply and quickly as she flicked my nipple suddenly and shockingly. Again, I felt it in my pussy.

It seemed like her touch, no matter where on my body it was, sparked in my pussy. The brush made its way down until it was tickling the top of my mound, but not touching my pussy. Vi was making certain that there would be a torturous closeness of touch to my pussy, but no contact. I was humping my hips trying to meet the brush, but it was kept a tantalizing, agonizing distance from me.

Another squeeze of the nipple, another spark in my pussy, it was maddening. She leaned down and sucked a nipple into her mouth, slathering her tongue all over it. Leaving that one, she repeated the process on the other side. Meanwhile, the brush was teasing my legs and mound, never touching my pussy directly. My desire ratcheted up several notches as she switched from nipple to nipple.

My nipples were achingly hard, harder and longer than I could ever remember. Suddenly, she was gone and I couldn't see her, she had slipped to somewhere behind my head. She was gone for a few moments as I lay there and trembled, bound, but not, to the bed. I heard a rustling and strained unsuccessfully to see her. Then she was back beside the bed, clad only in the stockings and shoes, looking more spectacular than ever. She immediately started teasing my nipples again and they rapidly regained their prior size and hardness.

She crawled onto the bed and stretched her leg over me, her ass towards my face, and I kissed it briefly, drawing a giggle from her. She settled down on my breast, my turgid nipple sliding on her wet, slippery pussy. Reaching down, she guided my nipple as deeply into her pussy as it would go. My God! What a feeling! Slowly, she started her hips grinding on my chest and I was nipple-fucking her. It was such an intense experience that when she reached down with her other hand to cup my pussy, the combination of my pent-up desire for her, the stimulation of my nipple and her overdue touch immediately released an orgasm of mammoth proportions. My hips bounced off the bed and threw her off-balance.

The only place she could hold on was my pussy and when her fingers penetrated me, my orgasm intensified to the point that I was frozen with my feet and my shoulders flat on the bed, my hips off the bed and Vi sliding down my chest. She had to let go with the hand that was pressing my breast into her pussy and that allowed her to slide back so that her pussy collided with my chin. My orgasm subsided to the point that my hips dropped to the bed, changing the angle of her hips so that her pussy was at my mouth. I happily dived in and attacked the cunt that had dominated my thoughts for so long.

CABONE
CABONE
1,279 Followers