Jugs Ch. 06

Story Info
Pete, Traci and Calida with Moms?
12.8k words
4.77
88.5k
52

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers

Chpater 06: Jugs & Friends - Calida Ch. 02

I stopped and she looked back at me curiously. "I know this sounds weird, but, do I need to call Traci and let her know I won't be home tonight?"

Calida smiled and as she walked away, she let her hair down and then as she got to the hall, unbuttoned her dress, letting it drop behind her so that I saw the dress but no skin and I moaned. As she went down the hall I heard her say softly, "Don't be too long, I wouldn't want you to miss anything."

***********************

My hands were shaking so badly I could barely dial the phone. Traci answered and I said, "Uhhh, Traci, I wwwwon't be hhhome tttonight."

I heard my sister laugh and say, "OK, but why are you on the phone with me? Go get your dream, dumbass!" She hung up immediately.

I stood there for a moment just looking at the phone. I shook myself out of the momentary funk and set the phone down and started towards the bedrooms. I stepped over the dress and a little shiver of excitement went through me. I looked in each room until I got to her room, finding her lying on the bed. I stopped at the door, simply overwhelmed. Calida was in a dark red bra with matching panties. She still had on the black hose that were thigh high with lacy tops. She was lying on her side with a leg up and her head propped on her hand. I couldn't see any part of her body clearly, but the overall effect was breathtaking.

"Aren't you a little overdressed Peter?" Calida asked softly.

After standing and staring, I rectified the difference in our manner of dress. I was standing at the end of her bed in my boxers moments later. Again heeding Traci's warning I was letting Calida set the pace and direction. Calida patted the bed next to her, inviting me to join her. I was pretty sure I had been harder in my life, because of the exciting times with my sisters and my mom, but it sure didn't feel like it then. My shorts were severely tented and Calida's eyes seemed to be fixed on the tent. I lay down next to her and she snuggled up next to me, the silky feel of her skin against mine exciting me further. I could barely breathe, I was so excited. I was afraid that my excitement was so great that I would cum if Calida touched me. I was concerned enough about it to warn Calida.

"Uhhh, Calida," I stumbled over my words as I was trying to warn her. "I, uhh, am really excited about being here with you."

"OK." Calida said slowly. "Do I hear a 'but' coming?"

"Uhh, yeah." I said. "I don't want you to think I'm a dork or anything, but, I'm pretty sure that we are gonna get real close and I don't want to disappoint you. I don't know if I can keep from cumming really fast because I'm so excited to be here with you. I've dreamt of this moment for so long I don't want to blow it."

Calida smiled and then sat up. "Peter, you've just told me that I excite you so much that you cannot contain your excitement." She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, shrugging it off her shoulders, revealing her beautiful breasts. "Not only will I not be disappointed, I am really touched and flattered by your excitement."

She reached down and grasped the waistband of my boxers, tugging down on them. I lifted my hips and was naked as she removed them completely. Kneeling beside me, she dragged her onyx nipples lightly across my raging hard-on. My cock jumped at the contact. Calida smiled.

"I thought you might like this," she whispered, "you told me how you love for Traci to do this and I want to give you the same thrill. Besides, I want to experience making you cum with my tits."

I moaned at her words, grabbing her and pulling her to me. I kissed her and then held her tightly. "Calida, I want you to do whatever makes you feel comfortable, but please keep doing that!"

She giggled and then resumed teasing my cock. She was barely touching her nipples to the head of my dick and if I raised my hips to increase or prolong contact, she sat up, shaking her head and smiling. When I dropped my hips back to the bed she resumed. Gradually she increased the contact to the point that I could feel her warm, smooth skin on my cock and on my stomach. I stayed as still as I could, but I was having a difficult time not humping her chest. She dragged her tits down my legs and kissed the head and touched the tip with her tongue. My cock was throbbing and I was on the verge of blasting away and I told her as much.

When I told her that I was close, she sat up looking into my eyes. "Peter, what do you want? Do you want me to continue or do you want me to take you in my mouth? What do you want?" She repeated as she took me into her hand and started to stroke.

"I, I, I want to cum on your tits, please keep rubbing me with your tits, Calida, pleeeeeze." I whimpered.

Calida again leaned down to kiss me, withdrawing to drag her breasts down to my cock. She grabbed my cock and thrust her breast down on it, stroking as she did. The precum had coated the end of my cock and was now covering her nipple. The sensation was too much and I started to cum. The first blast surprised her, hitting her tit and her chin. After that first blast she moved my cock so that it was directed at her tits and continued stroking my cock as I came. Finally I was done and the last of it dribbled from my cock. Her hand was covered and she let go and looked at the coating of cream on her hand, raising it to her lips. I held my breath as her tongue snaked out to taste it. My cock throbbed again as she made contact and smiled. She lapped at it several times giggling.

"It's kinda like cleaning up after an ice cream cone has melted; only it's really warm." She said licking up the last of it.

I sat up and pulled her close, her slippery chest contacting mine. I rubbed against her, smearing what was on her chest onto mine. I turned her around and rolled her onto her back, my hips landing between her legs, my cock lying next to her pussy, over her panties. My cock was not hard, but it was not soft, either and she obviously felt it rolling on her clit. Her hips thrust up to mine as she pulled me down into a kiss, her tongue insistently finding mine. We kissed, our tongues dueling for a few minutes before I withdrew from her face. The look in her eyes was questioning what I was going to do. Wordlessly, I slid down her body until I found her tits. I sucked a nipple in for the first time. She thrust her chest at me and I tried to get her entire breast into my mouth. Then I backed off until just her nipple was between my lips. The only sounds I could hear were my heart and her ragged breathing. I nipped at the end of her nipple with my teeth and she hissed. I crossed over to the other breast and repeated my actions and had her squirming. I abandoned her breasts and continued down her body until I reached her navel. I swirled my tongue around and she giggled. My journey was nearing its goal as I proceeded down and found the dark red boyshorts. I kissed her hips and bypassed her pussy, even though she tried to thrust it in my face as I passed by. I heard her moan in frustration. I kissed and licked down her left leg all the way to her toes. I looked up and she was looking at me down between her breasts, and over the mound of her pussy. Her chest was heaving and her hips were squirming. I started back up her right leg and kissed and licked my way back to her pussy. Her arousal was evidenced by the soaking crotch of the boyshorts. When I reached my goal, I inhaled her aroma deeply, and then I kissed her pussy. Her hips bounced off the bed, taking me by surprise and her pussy collided with my face. I sat back a little and looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

She covered her face with her hands and said she was sorry. I just laughed. When she uncovered her face I put my hands on her panties and tugged a little. She immediately raised her hips to allow me to remove them. I had my first look at her pussy. I was surprised to find it covered by very little hair, but, unshaven and untrimmed. I pulled her panties down clear of her feet and tossed them away. Sliding back between her legs I didn't hesitate, I stuck my tongue into her slit and tasted her sweet pussy directly for the first time. I was more prepared for her reaction when her hips bounced this time and pulled my head back. I was back in her pussy before her hips settled back down. I pulled her delicate labia apart to expose her clit and I licked below it and her hips squirmed, then I licked above it and she was squirming nonstop. I didn't touch her clit directly and she started whimpering. I skipped over her clit and delved my tongue deeply into her cunt. When I did that, my nose landed on her clit and she sighed contentedly. As I worked my tongue deeply within her, my nose worked her clit. She was getting wetter and wetter as I pulled my tongue out and leaned in to finally lick her clit. As I tongued her clit I pushed my thumb into her as far as I could, massaging her pussy from within. I sucked her clit in and I heard her whisper that she was cumming. I continued sucking on her clit as her hips humped my face finally she grabbed my head and pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply.

"Peter, I need you in me, are you ready, yet?" Calida breathed in my ear.

I answered with my boiling hot poker of a dick. I slid slowly and gently into her satiny, slick hot pussy. I was happier at that moment than I had ever been in my life. After the intensity of our foreplay I wanted a lovemaking session instead of a hot fuck. I loved Calida with all my heart and I wanted to show her just that. I rocked into her while kissing her and caressing her face. God, I loved looking at her. Her legs were hooked over mine and she thrust back at me in perfect rhythm. It seemed like we did this for hours and she was smiling with her eyes closed.

Soon, she opened them and said, "Peter, I'm going to cum again, I want us to cum together, the first time we make love. Come with me and in me Peter."

Hearing her words brought me immediately to the brink and I nodded and said that I was coming. She started shuddering at the same time and pulled me into another deep kiss. When I stopped coming I thrust a couple more times and Calida smiled tiredly and whispered that she'd had enough. I rolled off to beside her and scooted up close to her, holding her gently.

"Calida, that was everything I've always dreamed of and more." I said.

"Me, too, Peter. I love you." She said emotionally, surprising me by saying the words, first.

"Calida, I love you more than anything in the world." I replied holding her tightly.

Calida turned to me and snuggled into my chest. "Hold me all night, OK?"

"Try to make me stop." I answered as we drifted off to sleep.

I woke at about ten the next morning and Calida and I were in the same position. I gently extricated myself from our embrace and put on my boxers and went out to the kitchen. I made coffee and toast and poured some orange juice. I found a tray and took Calida's breakfast to her. I stopped at the door and just looked at her. Wow, this was like a dream. I still couldn't believe that last night had happened. I watched as Calida's eyes slowly opened and she searched for me in the bed. Her eyes swung around and found me at the door, smiling broadly.

"Good Morning, beautiful." I said.

"Good Morning, Peter. What do you have there?" She asked shyly.

"Your morning feast, my lady." I said, bowing as much as was safe with the tray in my hands.

She giggled and patted the bed beside her. I took the tray over and set it on the bedside table as she sat up in bed, not bothering to cover herself. I sat down beside her and leaned in to kiss her and she turned her head.

"Peter, I'm not going to kiss you until I brush my teeth, ewww." Calida squealed.

"Then we have a problem, because if you brush your teeth, I'm not going to kiss you, because I don't have a toothbrush!" I said emphatically.

She sat there thinking for a moment. "Good point," and then allowed me to kiss her.

We kissed for a brief moment before she withdrew and said, "OK, that's not as bad as I thought it might be." She then returned to the kiss.

Calida pulled me down onto the bed and onto her. "Hey, Bub!" she exclaimed.

"What?" I answered, confused.

"You're not naked!" Calida teased.

"Now I am!" I said, pulling off my shorts.

Calida rolled me over onto my back and eased her tight, warm silken sheath over my throbbing cock. "Oh, god, I love the feeling of you in me." Calida moaned.

"Me, too, Calida, me too." I responded.

She sat there for a moment and we enjoyed the stillness and closeness of the moment. Calida leaned down and I felt the weight of her breasts and the points of her onyx nipples drag up my chest. She sat up a little and swirled her breasts on my chest and I felt the softness of her velvety skin contrasted with the hardness of her nipples and that made my dick jump. She felt the pressure in her pussy and grinned.

"Soooo, your dick isn't the only place that hard nipples make you hot, is it?" Calida teased as she continued to sway on my chest, while squeezing my dick with her cunt.

The feeling of her nipples on my chest combined with the pressure on my dick was driving me crazy. I started humping into her pussy, trying to get more dick than I possessed into her. She melted down into a kiss and I rolled her over onto her back. I stopped humping to kiss her deeply. Pulling away from a kiss that left us both breathless, I pushed up so that I was holding myself up and gazing into the deep pools of her beautiful green eyes. I slowly resumed my pace pushing myself deeply into her. I found that I was experiencing a new feeling in my body. I was feeling a warm tingle in my lower back that started radiating up my back, down to my butt and around to my stomach. This was so new I didn't know what to do. I increased my pace as the tingle moved down to my loins, adding to the pleasure that I was experiencing from the coupling with Calida.

Suddenly, Calida's eyes grew wider. "Peter! Wwwhat is ttthat? It's gotten so warm!" She reached around and grabbed my butt and pulled me into her. "Peter, stttopp, a ssssecond."

I stopped and held myself still and deeply into her. Her hands slid up to the middle of my back and she pulled me down into another kiss. As we kissed the heat kept building and I realized I was going to come, even though I wasn't moving. I started to pull away and Calida came with me, not allowing me to break the kiss. I started spurting into her and I realized that the squeezing had morphed from Calida actively squeezing me into a massive orgasm. Her legs were squeezing my butt and her cunt was on fire and gripping my burning cock tighter than it had ever been gripped. I felt like I spurted for five minutes as we held each other in the throes of an intense mutual orgasm. All at once, Calida's arms and legs dropped away and her head fell back to the pillow. Our bodies were soaked with sweat and I felt like we had actually melded into one another and become one. The warm tingle had started to retreat and was actually reversing back to where it had started, almost like it was a living thing. I leaned down and kissed Calida on the forehead before rolling off.

"Jesus, Peter! What WAS that?" Calida breathed, tiredly.

As I lay on my side gazing at her, I just shrugged my shoulders. "No idea, but it was awesome!"

Even though we had just finished with what may have been the most intense experience in our lives, I couldn't keep my eyes, or my hands off of her. My hand had crept onto her belly and I was gently stroking her soft, warm skin. I looked into her eyes, smiling, and then my eyes drifted down to her incredible tits.

"Hey, Mister!" Calida said forcefully. I looked back up. "What are you looking at? My eyes are up here!"

I smiled and kissed her before returning my eyes to her breasts. "I am looking at the most beautiful body I have ever seen. I have waited my whole life for this and I'm gonna look!" I leaned down to gently lick and kiss her nipple while continuing to rub her belly. She sighed and giggled.

"Did I start something I shouldn't have?" Calida giggled.

"Not unless you planned to throw me out!" I teased.

Calida grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss. "Never happen."

She pushed me onto my back and snuggled up to my chest. "Is that coffee still hot?"

I checked and it was just warm and I told her that. She decided that she'd drink it anyway. We ate the toast and drank the juice and coffee and I asked her if she wanted to spend the day in bed.

"Don't be hurt, but, I don't think so," she said "I don't want our relationship to be just about sex. OK?"

"Calida, I love you and if that's what you want, that's what I want. Why don't we get cleaned up and then go to my house and we can go swimming, or hang out with Traci." I said. "I'll cook some burgers on the grill and we'll hang out. OK?" She smiled and agreed.

"Do you want to shower together, or do you want to shower alone?" I asked.

"Let's get cleaned up separately. I'll use my parent's bathroom and you can use the front bathroom, if that's OK." Calida said.

"OK, that's what we'll do." I leaned in and kissed her before getting out of bed.

I was done well before she was and I helped her by cleaning up the dining room and kitchen. I put the dishes in the sink, I was afraid to touch the china any more than that. I put everything else in the dishwasher and then picked up the living room. She was stunned when she came out.

"Peter, you didn't need to do all that." She said.

"It wasn't anything; I just wanted to help you so you wouldn't have to do it by yourself. Now we can just go over to my house." I explained.

She came over and kissed and hugged me. "Thank you, Peter that was sweet."

I blushed and said, "Don't let that get around."

We drove to my house holding hands the entire way. I knew I couldn't get enough contact with her and it seemed she couldn't get enough contact with me. I pulled into the driveway, behind Traci's car that was parked in front of the garage.

We went in the front door and I could hear music coming from out by the pool. We walked out to find Traci sunning by the pool. She was wearing just a tiny pair of bikini bottoms, her magnificent breasts on display. I looked first at her and seeing how she was dressed, I looked quickly at Calida. Calida's eyes were fixed on Traci's tits and were wide open. Traci's eyes were closed and I was sure she didn't know that we were there. I coughed a little and she opened her eyes.

Traci immediately covered herself with a towel. "I'm so sorry," she said "I really didn't expect anybody to be here today. I thought you'd be at Callie's house all day."

"No, sis, it's my fault, I should have let you know we were coming. I'm sorry." I apologized. "We wanted to get in the pool, and spend some time with you."

"Traci, it's OK, if you want privacy, we can leave." Calida said, staring at the towel.

Traci turned her back to us and was putting on the top of the bathing suit. She finished and turned to face us.

"No, please stay, I want us all to be friends and we need to spend time together." Traci answered. "Callie, get your suit on and join me. Pete has to clean the pool before anybody gets in and we can make fun of him."

Calida just nodded and started toward the bathroom. However, I noticed that her eyes never left Traci's tits. Even though Traci had put on a top, her tits were barely covered and I noted that her nipples were hard. Interesting. I went to my room and put on my suit and then headed out to clean the pool. Calida came out in a crème colored one-piece suit and sat down next to Traci. I watched Traci watching Calida walking towards her and thought I recognized something in her eyes. Traci reached out, took Calida's hand in hers and pulled Calida close. She whispered in Calida's ear and they looked at me and laughed.

CABONE
CABONE
1,287 Followers