Julee and Dave at Hedonism

Story Info
My husband and I go to Hedo II.
5.2k words
4.28
94.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers

Note to readers, this is a long story with a lot of dialog, we began making notes about three months ago as memories do fade and I wanted this to be as factual as possible. Our trip was four nights and five days in duration so please enjoy the story as much as we enjoyed the trip. Julee

Some time back my Husband Dave and I decided to take a well deserved vacation. After much research,discussion and a strong desire to go to a place with no kids we chose Hedonism II in Jamaica.

Reservations made, bags packed we departed SFO for Philadelphia where we caught the direct flight to Jamaica and happily arrived at Montego Bay.

After the normal luggage hassles we caught our short flight to Negril which was uneventful. Upon arrival at about 4:00 PM we were bussed across to Hedo.

What a place! Beautiful grounds, beautiful people, and such a warm and friendly welcoming staff who have but one wish, to make your stay as nice as possible.

We were shown to our room on the Prude Side overlooking the fragrant gardens. We could have opted for the Nude Side but decided against it for no reason other than Prude was cheaper.

After getting our baggage we stripped out of our traveling clothes and dressed for Hedo, shorts, tank tops etc and walked around the grounds taking in the beauty of it all.

The gigantic hot tub was under maintenance, and the large pool only had two swimmers in it. As we had already eaten we skipped dinner.

We knew of Hedo's reputation and had prepared for it. Each night is a theme night and we had arrived on pajama (PJ) night.

I had bought a pink baby doll set and wore that, Dave a bit more conservative (I thought) than I wore sleeping shorts and tank top.

When we got to the Disco everyone was in different stages of dress and undress. I immediately decided that I was overdressed. I returned to our room and removed the lining from my baby doll top with a scissor.

When I arrived back at the Disco Dave was sitting with another couple (Bob and Stacy)whom we had met on the five hour flight to Philly and had become quite friendly.

They were a very handsome couple in their mid to late thirties, Bob is a Stock Broker and Stacy a Realtor. We talked for quite a while and I was amazed at how openly and vividly Stacy discussed sex with us as Bob sat quietly by.

After about 30 minutes of talking Bob asked me to dance.

Bob is a very goodlooking man, brown hair about 6 feet tall and a workout addict, his muscular upper body is fabulous and his lower body was even better, as I later found out.

Since I love to dance and Dave hates it, I immediately accepted his invitation. We got to the very crowded floor and began dancing.

We danced slowly, but the extreme closeness of the bodies on the dance floor and the high sexual tension in the room was beginning to excite Bob as I felt his cock hardening as it pressed against me.

This situation seemed to affect everyone and my hard nipples which were very apparent thru the now thin material of my top were rubbing against Bob's chest, thereby increasing his hardness, much to my delight.

I glanced over at our table and saw Dave's hand disappear between Stacy's parted thighs as they talked closely.

Stacy had almost nothing on, her very short wrap around loosly tied at her hips afforded Dave easy access to her, and her top left nothing to the imagination.

"Do you want to watch them?" Bob whispered in my ear.

"God yes! I do," I answered excitedly, turning around with my back to Bob, his hard cock pressed against my ass.

As we moved back and forth on our little spot, Bob's hand went under my top and slowly slid down my tummy and inside the front of my panties. His middle finger was between my dripping wet lips and working me into a frenzy.

At our table Stacy and Dave were sitting very close as she stroked the front of his shorts while they kissed.

Bob was kissing my neck and ears, and his hand in my panties was working me into such a sexual high that I would have eagerly fucked him then and there.

"Fuck!,you're wet," Bob whispered," I'd love to get my tongue into your pussy."

"DO It,NOW!" I said breathlessly, reaching behind me and stroking Bob's stiff cock

through his shorts. I was so hot and wanted to be fucked so badly I could have screamed.

The lack of space on the dance floor didn't allow much movement and I guess disturbed Bob somewhat as his cock began to soften and he suggested we return to our table.

It seemed strange to me that such a good looking, and apparently well endowed man as Bob was so easily disturbed by large crowds.

Upon return to our table we all ordered our drinks and talked endlessly but, the guys were beginning to become tipsy so we decided to go to our rooms.

We all hugged, kissed and agreed to meet at the beach tomorrow at 11 AM.

Next day:

I awoke about 10:00 AM as Dave slept soundly. I cleaned up, put on a white Bikini and went to the beach.

Since I was hungry I decided to get some "Jerk Chicken" from the beach grill. As there were many people waiting I stood at the end of the line waiting. Finally, I got my food and began walking to the beach.

I passed three guys who were standing at the grill eating. One of them remarked to his friends, "Hey! thats the Chinese chick from the from the Disco last night."

That remark upset me even though I appreciated being remembered. I turned and said, "Korean, not Chinese, big difference."

Embarassed,they turned around and faced the opposite direction, and I continued my stroll.

There were very few sunbathers or swimmers on the Prude beach so I wandered over to the Nude side and saw Stacy lying (alone) on a beach recliner.

I walked up to her and we began talking and she told me she had gotten the only chair and if I wanted to share hers.

"Sure," I said and stretched out next to her and we talked and laughed about last night.

"We are not supposed to wear swim suits on the nude side beach," Stacy said, removing her top, "but we can keep the bottoms on," she told me.

Stacy is an extremely pretty woman, blonde, with a figure that demanded and received much attention.

Just then, two of the three guys that I had embarrassed at the grill came up to us and began apologizing for their rude friend.

I forgave them which is difficult not to do with two muscular 20 something young guys with only towels around them seeking forgiveness.

"Are you guys married?" one of them asked.

"Yes," we both answered, "and our husbands are sleeping off too much booze last night, but should be here soon," Stacy replied, matter of factly.

"We are going to get some drinks, can we bring you anything?" the other asked.

"Sure, a diet coke and a sprite," we replied.

Stacy asked what had happened to cause their apologies and I explained it all to her.

"Lets have some fun teasing them and get even at the same time." Stacy suggested.

"I'm up for anything, there are no limits here," I answered.

"Just follow my lead," Stacy said.

We were in as secluded a spot as is available on the nude beach at Hedo and most others were on the floating rafts, which left us pretty much alone.

The two guys were back in no time, gave us our sodas and sat down on the sand a short distance from us.

"Oh shit," Stacy said, "were not supposed to wear suits on the nude side, let's get them off."

I untied and took off my top, and dropped it on the chair as we both stood up. Simultaneously, we turned around, bent at the waist and very, very slowly removed our bottoms with our naked asses about 3 or 4 feet from their faces and then layed back down.

The two guys were speechless and attempting to cover their hardons with their towels and cold beer bottles which I assume was uncomfortable at the least.

"Were going to get burned," I said to Stacy, "did you bring sun lotion?"

"Right here," she said handing it to me.

I began to slowly spread the lotion on my chest and stomach as the guys smiled and watched without comment.

"Want me to do that?" Stacy asked, "sure," I answered.

Stacy rolled to her side and began smoothing the lotion over my chest, spending quite a long time on my nipples, the application was having a wonderful effect on me.

Her attention to my nipples was very evident as they were getting very hard, but even more so on our two observers who by now had completely covered their lower bodies with their towels.

But the absence of their right hands (under their towels) and the slow up and down movement thereunder plus their lack of talk betrayed them.

"My God!, I think their jerkin off," Stacy whispered in my ear.

"You keep squeezing my nipples and so will I,"I replied softly.

"Turn over!" she said.

I complied as Stacy sat up and began spreading the lotion on my back and butt.

"You've sure got a nice tight ass," Stacy remarked as her hands went between my thighs softly brushing the lips of my pussy numerous times with her fingers.

"And your boobs are fantastic," I said, ever so slowly caressing her right breast with my hand as I parted my legs slightly, allowing her hands full access to me.

Just then, we heard two voices yelling from a distance, "Hey you guys, lets eat."

It was our husbands who had finally wakened and found us.

"We gotta go," our admirers said as they got up and with their tented towels covering them, went towards the water.

"Bad timing, couple more minutes and we could have really given them a show." Stacy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Holy shit Julee, you wouldn't believe how wet and horny I am right now."

"S-So am I," I stammered as we put our suits back on and began walking slowly towards our husbands, who by now were quite some distance away.

"I knew you were turned on, as wet as you were," Stacy said.

"Were, hell!, I still am," I said.

Stacy said, "I need to tell you something."

"What?, that you are BI?"

"Yeah, do you care?"

"Of course not, there's nothing wrong with that," I answered

"Have you ever fucked a woman?" Stacy inquired.

"Yes, my best friend, but she moved to the East Coast, and it's a long story."

"Well, we won't have much time for long stories as we will be too busy balling our husbands and hopefully each other." Stacy said.

I replied, "sounds good to me," as we arrived at the food court and our waiting husbands.

We all got our food and sat down, amid many questions about our morning from our nosy, hungover husbands.

"Tonight is Toga night, and you guys have to find something to do as Julee and I need to make ours this afternoon," Stacy said.

"Well, recovery is the plan for us, and possibly a run on the beach," Bob said.

"OK, I said, as Stacy and I stood to leave, "we will see you about 5 then."

Stacy and I went to our rooms and agreed to meet back in her room in 10 minutes as I had to retrieve the sheet the maid had left in the room for Toga's.

I got the sheets, pins etc and went downstairs to Bob and Stacy's room. Stacy had undressed, but had a small towel wrapped around her which barely covered her blonde pubic hair. I had remained in my swimsuit.

"Shit, I had to get out of that suit, the crotch was wringing wet and stuck to me," Stacy said.

"I must have cum a couple times when you were playing with my nipples as those guys jacked off watching us," she added.

"I did too, your hands between my legs really got me off," I said.

"I guess we owe each other for that," she said.

"Well, lets get started, we can do yours first and then mine, you want to get out of your suit?" Stacy asked.

"I sure do, I hate these thongs crawling up my butt," I answered, removing my top and bottoms.

Stacy dropped her towel and as we stood naked facing each other I realized that I was, at least three, maybe four inches taller than she, but her tanned naked beauty was breathtaking.

"My God, you're beautiful, you should model," I said, laying my hand on her hip.

"Me!, how about you?, I'm so jealous of those long legs, your ass and tits I could cry, anyway, I'm too short to model," Stacy replied.

"Well,I guess we have to be happy being a mismatched pair of cock teasers," I said.

"You got that right," Stacy remarked.

As we began our Toga making Stacy commented, "Bob really has the hots for you, and wants to fuck you, what do you think?"

"Yeah!, I'd love him to fuck me, but only if you're ok with it, and there when he does," I replied.

"For sure, I'm ok with it, and want to take part with Dave, considering he and I were within a few seconds of fucking at the Disco last night till you guys came back," Stacy added.

"Yeah, Bob and I were watching and thought you were close to it, we both enjoyed the show, if his hard cock against my ass was any indicator."

"Why is Bob so upset by crowds?, "you'd think a guy that good looking would really be out there and open as possible," I asked.

"Little shy, we've been together since our third year at USC and he's always been that way, midwestern upbringing, only child, and a mama's boy," she replied.

"You guys are total opposites," I offered.

"You got that right, Bob's folks are Nebraska farmers, mine, were sort of Hippie/Surfers and I was pretty much raised on Malibu Beach," she said.

"Does Bob get along with them?" I asked.

"Yeah, now he does but it wasn't easy at first."

"What happened," I asked.

"It's really funny," she said, "when he first met them, after about five minutes of talking my Dad rolled himself a joint and told him that I was conceived at a Grateful Dead concert."

"Oh my God! how awful," I said.

"Ah,not really, he got over it quickly," Stacy answered, adding, "I think his shyness has passed thanks to you, as he didn't waste any time getting his hands in your pants."

"Oh, you saw that?" I asked.

"Yeah, Dave and I both did, you two looked so hot out there, we thought Bob was going to fuck you right there on the floor."

"You'd never believe how close we were to it, his fingers seem to know just the right places," I said.

Stacy,then knelt down and began draping the material around my waist and thighs.

"I'm going to pin it so if you move just right the front will fall open letting everyone see this beautiful black hair covering your mons," she said.

"Did Dave ever try and get you to shave here?" Stacy asked, slowly running her fingers through my pubic hair and over my lips.

"No, he likes it.

"Well, so do I," she said, as her middle finger slid into me.

"Much more of that and we won't get anything done Toga wise," I said, feeling my heartbeat increase and my juices begin to flow.

"The whole idea," she said as the material fell to the floor and she pushed me back on the bed.

"Oh My God!, Oh,fuck me," I said, as Stacy's mouth was between my legs, and she began to lick my cunt and suck my clit.

"More, please make me cum, suck me, Oh God, I want to cum." I screamed, oblivious to the fact that we had left the door partly open and were probably heard all over the Hedo grounds

"I want to taste you," I said loudly as Stacy crawled up on the bed, her knees straddling my head, her beautiful ass and pussy directly over my face, then her mouth was back between my legs, licking and sucking me.

I put my arms around her waist and drew her pussy to my mouth sliding my tongue into her as she moaned loudly and said, "suck my clit, Oh God, give me your tongue deep as you can, Oh fuuuck meee, here it cums."

"Unhhhh,I'm cumming too, aahhh," I shrieked as Stacy collapsed on top of me her body jerking in orgasmic spasms, her delicious juices covering my mouth.

"God, that was fantastic," Stacy said, as she turned around and lay facing me on the bed.

We kissed deeply and could taste our juices as we probed each others mouths with our tongues, we embraced and fell asleep.

About an hour or so later we awoke with a start as our two sweaty husbands entered the room noisily.

"Looks like you didn't get Togas made," Bob said.

"Yeah, we were too busy," Stacy replied sleepily sitting up on the bed.

"What do you guys want, Toga's or some fantastic sex in the hot tub tonight?" I asked.

"Sex over Togas, anytime," Dave said.

As we had reservations at Pastafari's Italian restaurant at eight we forgot the Toga's, and Dave and I went to our room to get dressed.

After our shower's we started to dress and Dave remarked, "I guess you and Stacy have become friends."

"Very good friends, thank you, and no questions till later please," I answered.

"What did you and Bob do for three hours," I asked.

"We went to the bar and sat around bullshitting and then took a run," He said.

"What did you BS about for three hours?" I inquired.

"Guy shit mostly, sports, women and soforth," he answered.

"Women,?" I asked.

"Yeah, Bob wants to fuck you as badly as I want to fuck Stacy," he said.

"Well, she is lovely and good things come to those who wait," I replied.

"Yeah, she has a fabulous body, and is that come as in come here or cum as in her?" he asked, as we walked hand in hand toward the restaurant.

"You'll find out later," I answered.

Stacy and I had already agreed that tonight would be "date night," she would be Daves and I would be Bobs.

We went in, got our table and waited for Bob and Stacy, they arrived soon thereafter and we ordered our meal.

The looks we got from our "dates" told us that Pasta was not the only thing they were interested in eating tonight.

Amid endless small talk, we finished our meal and decided to check out Toga night. When we got there it was during a conga line which didn't interest us so we headed toward the infamous Hot Tub.

There were about ten or so couples in and around the tub and all were involved in some sort of sex.

"Oh-my-God, we've gone to heaven!" Stacy said, as she began pulling off her clothes.

"Come on you guys, we may wake up soon," Dave said as he helped Stacy undress and step into the tub.

Deciding it was time to test Bob's shyness in crowds I said, "I'll help you undress, if you help me."

"Sure," he answered, as I undid the front of his pants and let them fall, his cock was very hard and looked delicious.

Bob pulled off his shirt which fully revealed the very muscular form of a man who took pride in his body.

"Now me," I said, turning slightly so he could unhook and remove my top, which he did.

I unbuttoned and unzipped my cutoffs, he knelt and very slowly pulled them down while running his tongue and lips across my lower stomach.

By this time Stacy and Dave were all over each other kissing and their hands very busy under the water as though we were not even there.

Bob took my hand and we stepped into the tub and sat down next to Stacy and Dave.

As soon as we sat down I felt Bobs hand on my upper thigh just inches from where I wanted his cock.

"I guess you and Stace have decided we're a couple tonight, is that a problem for you?" Bob asked, his hand moving toward my pussy.

"Not for me," I answered, wrapping my hand around his massive cock and saying, " and I have several great place's for this."

"I want you to fuck me, right here in front of these people," I said.

"Ok, but there is something else I want to do first," he said, lowering his head and kissing and sucking my very hard nipples as his fingers stroked my pussy.

Suddenly, Bob got out of the tub and sat on the edge with my shoulders between his knees.

Before I could turn around and take his cock in my mouth he reached down and easily lifted me from the water, sitting me on his lap, his cock pressed between the cheeks of my ass, oh God it felt good, so big and hard.

"I told Stacy I wanted to get in your pants when we were on the plane and found out you guys were going to Hedo," he said, "and if she wanted to fuck Dave, she said she wanted to fuck you both."

His hands slowly moved up and pressed my hard nipples between his fingers.

JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers
12