Julee and Dave at Hedonism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers

I glanced over and Stacy was sitting on Daves lap facing him, his cock nestled between the lips of her pussy

Stacy said, "Oh God, fuck me now," as she reached between her legs and pushed Daves cock into her.

By now I was so hot all I could say was, "Put it in me!" and raise myself slightly allowing Bob to slide his cock into my pussy.

Oh God, it felt so big as the head slid between my wet lips and into me, I was in such an aroused state from watching Dave and Stacy fuck and so many people in close proximity to us.

I now understood how erotic it was to be fucked while being watched by total strangers.

"Damn, you're tight," he said as I moved very slowly up and down on his massive cock, it completely filling me.

"Faster, deeper," I moaned as his cock slid in and out of me, "More, unhhh,

Oh God, gimme it all, fuck me harder," I wailed increasing the speed, "deeper, yesss, ohhh Goddddd that's it, yeess, right there, aahhh."

I had never been fucked by such a large uncircumsized cock and his foreskin increased my sensations so much that I lost total control and was moaning and screaming like I was crazy.

I bent forward slightly and raised my hips which allowed his cock to penetrate me even deeper and also gave the people around us a clear view of his glistening, huge cock sliding in and out of me.

"Don't stop, push deeper, Ohhhhh yes, fuck me harder, I want it deep in me, oh God,it hurts so good."

Just then I felt myself flush, shudder, and cum.

"Aaahh,God, you're cunts good, so hot and wet, unhhhh, it's so fucking tight, unh, here,take it all, soooo good, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Bob said breathlessly, and I felt his cock jerk and shoot an endless stream of hot, sticky cum deep into me.

His cock felt so good, and I wanted much more. I was still so hot that I pressed my legs tightly together holding him inside me, I wanted him in me all night.

"Stacy told me your pussy is fantastic but God damn fucking you is better than fantastic, do all Korean women love to fuck as much as you do?" he asked.

"I don't know, but I hope so,"I replied.

"I really want to see you and Stace fuck, Bob said, "she told me that your tongue is almost as good as a cock."

"Thats an easy request, we'd love you guys to watch,and join in," I answered.

We exhausted four got out of the tub,to the applause of many tubbers, dressed somewhat and headed for the bar.

We got to the bar, the guys got their Tequilas, Stacy and I our diet cokes. The entire conversation was about sex and seemed to last for hours.

"So you two perv's want to watch Julee and me go at it?" Stacy asked.

"Hell yes," Dave answered.

"Haven't either of you ever seen women fucking," I asked.

"Oh yeah,in films, Bob answered,"but never any as fine as you two."

"Well, we'll see what we can do about that," Stacy said as we all walked tiredly to our rooms, and said our goodnights.

The following day was uneventful as Stacy and Bob had rented a car and drove to Montego Bay and we spent most of the day sleeping and taking in the wet T shirt contest and the whipped cream bikini contest on the beach.

At about 5:00 Stacy and Bob returned to Hedo with a carload of treasures they had purchased in Mo-Bay. After helping them unload we four decided to go to dinner.

Tonight was Beach Party Night and, according to the Hedo veterans, really got wild after midnight.

We decided appropriate dress was as little as possible and that we four would be observers, at least in the beginning.

The party was on the Prude Beach and there were so many people there we decided to sit to the side. As it was almost midnight some of the couples and foursomes began to drift away.

"Lets walk on the beach" Stacy said, taking my hand and helping me get up.

"You and Bob are really a special couple" I said as we walked together hand in hand with our husbands following closely behind us.

"Why do you say that?" she asked, "no hang up's, no jealousy, just together in love," I answered.

"We've always been like that, but never so much as with you and Dave, and we've had some fabulous sex with you guys," she replied.

"I don't think we're done yet!" I said as Stacys hand went underneath my long tee and she stroked my ass, to the delight of our husbands.

"Lets go to Bob and my room and get crazy under the mirrored ceiling," Stacy said.

"Sounds good, I replied."

"Let's all go back to the room and relax," I offered.

"Ok," the guys said as they joined us and we slowly walked back.

We got to their room, the guys got beers from the cooler and Stacy and I knealt on the bed our husbands in the chairs next to.

After talking for a few minutes I leaned forward and kissed Stacy full on the mouth while sliding my tongue between her lips.

After breaking the kiss Stacy reached down and pulled my tee off and I did the same for her.

Naked, we knelt on the bed facing, looking deeply into each others eyes, we kissed again this time more passionately than ever.

I laid down and with my head between Stacys' widely parted legs and began kissing and licking her inner thighs at the same time enjoying the intoxicating aroma of her pussy.

I moved up, parted her wet lips with my fingers and began sucking her clit. Just then hands went under me, raised my hips up and I felt Daves cock slide into me.

At the same time Bob had gotten up on the bed and Stacy had his cock in her mouth and was sucking him like a starved child.

This was really uncomfortable for me as each time Daves cock slammed into me I was pushed away from Stacys pussy.

I told Dave, "let me turn over so I can suck her nipples while you fuck me." Dave pulled out and I

knelt on the bed offering him my ass and pussy.

His cock reentered me as I sucked Stacys nipples which by now were begging attention.

"Fuck her in the mouth!" Stacy mumbled to Bob.

He withdrew his cock from between her lips as Stacy laid down on the bed.

Bob turned toward me, his beautiful hard cock dripping an endless stream of saliva and pre-cum.

I bent a little and licked and sucked it's huge head, it tasted so good, and, as excited as I was I actually bit him slightly.

"Oh God, suck it, lick it, I want to cum in your mouth," Bob said, as Dave fucked me slowly saying, "God, you two are fabulous fucks."

I wanted this last night to last all night and was willing to do whatever it took to accomplish that. We were in a sexual paradise and everyone cumming too soon would end this erotically wonderful scene.

I moved my body slightly which caused Dave's cock to slip out of me and reluctantly released Bobs cock from my mouth.

"Lets all fuck Stacy!" I said as Bob and I each took one of her nipples in our mouths and Dave began licking and sucking her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh God, Oh my God, fuck me, pleeeez, I want cock now!," Stacy said over and over as she kicked her feet, moaning and screaming.

Dave moved up and slid his cock into Stacys drenched pussy.

"Yes,yes, faster deeper, unhh, Oh yes fuck me harder," Stacy wailed.

I moved up on the bed, and knelt over Stacy's open mouth and lowered my pussy to her parted lips, her tongue was instantly inside me as she licked and sucked me.

Bob stood on the bed and placed the head of his cock against my lips. I cupped his balls and cock in my hands and teased its shaft with my tongue as it slid into my mouth.

I somehow managed to get his entire cock into my mouth and choked slightly as it hit the back of my throat.

"I'm cumming!" Dave said, as he unloaded his cum into Stacy.

Just then Bob said "so am I," as he attempted to pull his cock from my mouth. I locked my lips and teeth around it as he shot his cum into my mouth and down my throat.

Stacy's tongue had caused me to cum several times

and this time we came simultaneously and very loudly.

We were exhausted and covered with perspiration and cum and all fell asleep on the bed happily till the next morning.

We all awoke a mass of tangled legs and arms and the smell of sex filled the room.

Bob and Stacy had a 10:00 AM bus to Montego Bay for a 3:00 PM flight home. We all showered and helped them pack and went down to see them off.

Parting was not easy but we still keep in contact and hope to meet them in Las Vegas next year.

Be happy, JuLee

JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers
12