JuLee's Asian Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
JuLee renews a past affair.
1.3k words
4.41
37.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers

Anyone who read JuLees Asian Tale will remember that Jeff and I parted at his office as friends vowing to keep in contact which we did.

It had been almost two years since Jeff and I had seen each other but we had kept in contact by phone regarding business and specific clients.

Much had happened in our lives during the years as Jeff had married and I had delivered another child.

In late July I received a call from Jeff saying he had a client who desired to sell a beautiful beachside home located about two hours from his office. As I had a client interested in such a property I agreed to meet Jeff at his office.

As it was an extremely warm summer I chose to wear a short strapless cotton summer dress with a flowered print and as usual no bra. But, after my second child I had grown accustomed to wearing panties.

The one hour drive to Jeffs office gave me time to reflect on our previous encounters which caused my juices to began flowing and the usual wetness began to form between my thighs.

I put my hand between my legs and began to stroke the lips of my pussy which was becoming wetter and wetter.

My sexual bliss was interrupted by a car horn behind me as apparently I was driving too slow.

I arrived at Jeffs office at about 11:00 AM and was told he was expecting me and went in, he was on the phone and indicated I should have a seat on his couch which I did.

After about five minutes he concluded his call, stood up and came around his desk as I stood up.

He took me in his arms and kissed me as he slid his hand down the front of my dress and between my legs.

"You're wearing very wet panties," he said breathlessly as his fingers slid under the elastic and between the swollen lips of my pussy.

Not wanting to cum this quickly I stepped back as he withdrew his soaking wet hand from my panties and I watched as he licked my juices from his fingers which excited me even more.

"You are so beautiful, see what just thinking about you does to me?" he said as he took my hand and guided it to the front of his beach shorts which were also wet from sexual anticipation.

We held each other and kissed deeply as we talked about our last encounter and I stroked the front of his shorts feeling the the entire length and girth of his cock and wanting it deep inside me now.

I unzipped his shorts took out his cock and very slowly began to stroke it's wet head and shaft.

"I want to get naked and fuck on the beach," I said as his cock throbbed wetly in my hand.

"I'd fuck you anywhere at anytime," Jeff said as his hand explored my breasts and nipples through thin material of my dress.

"Let's go" I said, returning his cock to his shorts. Jeff took a small bag and we left his office eagerly anticipating the beach.

During the two hour drive we made small talk about our two year separation. Jeff put his hand between my legs stroked my pussy and asked "Can I take your panties off"?

"Of course," I said as I pulled over to the side of the highway. He slid my panties down and off.

"Oh God, they smell and taste so good" he said as he licked the crotch. "Can I keep them?" he asked, "sure," I said as he put them in his bag.

We arrived at the property and the home was a two story which faced the beach and the water was about a three minute walk from the front door. The beach was private but there were several people walking and a lone boogie boarder in the surf. We went inside and the interior was beautiful but not furnished.

We went upstairs to see the second story and the entire westward side was glass facing the water.

As I stood looking out at the Pacific Ocean watching the fog roll in Jeff said "I'll be right back."

After several minutes he came up behind me naked, slid my dress down and pushed me against the window with his body. I could feel his hard cock against my ass as it jerked spasmodically.

Then he put his cock between the lips of my pussy and began sliding it back and forth. I wondered if the boogie boarder was enjoying this sight. The thought of being watched increased my desire 10 fold.

I reached between my legs and pushed the head of his cock hard against my clit and moaned loudly at the wonderful sensations it caused.

"PUT IT IN ME," I said as his cock continued to assault the lips of my pussy.

I turned and faced him and he immediately went to his knees, put his face between my legs and began licking my swollen lips and clit.

I was on the verge of cumming which I did not want to do yet. I reached down and pulled him up from my soaking wet pussy.

"Come here," I said as he pulled him toward me and we locked in an embrace. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach as our tongues darted into each others mouth.

Jeff had placed a blanket on the floor for us and we laid down immediately. Jeff knealt beside me and began rubbing the head of his cock on my nipples which was driving me crazy with desire.

"No more playing!" I said guiding his cock to my mouth as we assumed a head to toe position. Jeffs mouth was on my pussy as he fucked me with his tongue and I sucked and licked his cock.

I almost choked as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. I thought he was ready to cum, so I took his cock out of my mouth and squeezing it hard I demanded, "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME NOW"!

Jeff rolled me over, put his hands under my ass raising me as high as possible before sliding his huge cock into my dripping wet pussy.

I thought that having recently given birth he could enter me with no problem but his cock being so large it took several attempts before it was completely inside me.

I screamed as his cock stretched my insides but the feeling ofpain and pleasure were so great that I wanted him deeper and harder in me.

Jeff began pumping faster and faster all the while saying "you're such a fabulous fuck, your pussy is so hot and wet,"

"I want to get on top" I said as we rolled over on our sides. I straddled him, reached behind me and slid his cock into me.

The pain was almost unbearable but I had never experienced such a feeling and the enjoyment far outweighed the pain.

We fucked a long time before he shot an endless amount of cum inside me which felt wonderful and immediately began to ooze out as I continued an up and down motion on his cock.

I came immediately and collapsed on top on him. He rolled me over and began kissing my face as slid his fingers inside my pussy and brought them up to my mouth and I eagerly licked them clean.

He then went down between my legs and began licking my pussy and sucking the cum from me and I came again. He came up and kissed me as our mixed cum ran from his mouth to mine.

We lay side by side kissing and licking each others bodies for about twenty minutes before we ran out naked into the ocean and bathed each other in the waves.

The fog had prevented our long awaited "fuck on the beach" but promising "another time."

We dressed, locked the house and drove the two hours back to his office agreeing that Lawyers and Real Estate agents do have a lot in common

Needless to say the price of the home was in excess of 3 million dollars and my clients were not interested.

Be Happy, JuLee

JuLee
JuLee
89 Followers