Jules and Jason Ch. 1

Story Info
Two friends find lust and love.
2.5k words
3.84
18.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh my god Jason I had no idea it could have been like this all this time" She yelleped out as they kissed deeply.

"Me either Julia, why did we wait so long?"

"I don't know, but shut up and kiss me."

2 months ealier

"Why did this have to happen Jason? What did i ever do to deserve this?" Julia sobbed out onto Jasons soulder.

"You didn't do anything, totally his poor decision making." Jason replied as he held her tighter. The way Jason held Julia wasnt exactly how two friends hold each other. He held her close and kissed her head. "It'll be ok julia forget about him hes not worth all this."

"Who is worth this then, who is worth anything?"

"Well im worth something i know that much." Jason chukled out.

"Thanks for being here tonight, I needed a friend." Julia said as she whiped the tears from her eyes and tried to smile. The two hugged and parted ways for the time being, not knowing what was to lie ahead for them.

Julia sat in front of the mirror thinking about what all had happened in the past few days. Her x had left her and she was hurt, but Jason had been there for her. She was glad for Jason, he was always there, and he always knew just wat to say. When all the sudden her mom walked into the room. "Hey sweet heart how you doing? Did you have a good night with Jayson?"

"Yeah mom of course, I always have fun when im with Jason."

"I swear i dont know why you two havent gotten together yet. You have nursed eachother through more break ups, you would think youd know better by now." Julia's mom teasingly spoke.

"You know he doesnt feel that way about me mom, we have had this conversation."

"I wouldnt be so sure little missy, I saw you two cuddling in the driveway."

"CUDDLING!"

"Don't think i dont know a cudde when i see one."

Julia said goodnight to her mom shortly after this and sat down again. I wonder were we cuddling? She noticed that Jason was holding her a little tighter than usual tonight.

As Julia sat pondering his actions Jason drove home doing some thinking himself. Julia has changed a lot since we first met he thought. She has matured into quiet a beautiful woman. Wait what am i saying JULIA! I couldnt date julia it just wouldnt be right, and he put the thought behind him. Jason didnt put much thought into it for the time being, but things are never what they seem.

1 Month and 3 Weeks later

"You know Jason weve spent a lot of time together lately, and I'm getting a wierd vibe from you"

"Wierd?"

"Well maybe wierd isn't the right word, maybe pleasant is the right word."

"Oh so you finally noticed?"

"What do you mean finally?"

"Julia I've been dropping suddle hints for nearly two months." Jasons feelings towards Julia have changed drasticly since her and Gervis broke up.

"WELL WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME!" Julia screamed.

"Maybe I was unsure, or maybe i was nervous, but i just wanted you to notice."

"Well I wish you woulda told me sooner." Julia cooed as she snuggled up to jason. Jason slipped his arm around Julia, and kissed her head.

Julia looked up and said "Oh I think you can do better than that honey." Jason leaned in and kissed Julia hard on the mouth. He put his arms around her and held her tight.

"Like that?" Jason cockly said back.

"Mmmm just like that." Julia moaned out between kisses.

Later that night as Julia sat in her room she went over everything that had happened recently. Se had aways wanted to be with Jason but they had been friends for so long and he never seemed interested, but now he was hers. She relished in delight as she could still feel his soft lips pressed to hers.

The next day when Jason woke up he felt refreshed, and enthused. He was glad him and Julia had finally made the next step, he had beeen wanting her to take notice for so long. He knew what was to come as well. His body pressed to hers, them as one being in an act of lust, and passion. Many nights he had gone to sleep in a cold sweat thinking about her. Finally she would be his. It wasnt even so much that she would be his but that he would be hers. He knew she had, had strong feelings towards im for sometime. And being able to give her something he knew she had wanted made her that much more desirable. In giving pleasure he would recieve so much more. Thinking about this he began to sweat, and instantly felt that hunger he had felt so many times before. He wanted her now in his arms, holding on to him, needing him, and making love to him. Jason picked up the phone and when he heard Julia's voice he said "Julia I need you to come over."

"Why baby?"

"I just wanna spend some time with you." He said with just enough hint of llust so she would know.

"Oh is that so mister, well I'll be over in an hour."

As soon as Julia arrived jason gripped her by the hand, and took her to his room. "Julia" Jason sputtered out between kisses "I've wanted you for so long, to hold you and feel you like this."

"Ohh my god Jason I had no idea it could have been like this all this time" She yelleped out as they kissed deeply.

"Me either Julia, why did we wait so long?"

"I don't know, but shut up and kiss me."

Jason began to touch Julia all over. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts softly. He began to massage them as she arched back in passion. "Jason baby don't stop that feels so good." Julia welped.

For so long Jason had been waiting to hear those words. His head was spinning with desire.

Julia was lost in abandonment. She had wanted this for as long as she coud remeber. To have Jason sweep her up and hold her tight, to kiss her hard and take her like a man.

"Jason, baby be my lover." Jason didn't need to reply with words her just picked her up and carried her to his bed. He layed her down softly and stood up. He began to peel his shirt off and then stopped. He just stood there and looked at her, he was gone. He was lost in her wake of passion. He knew that he had wanted this, but he didnt know what to expect.

"Jason baby are you ok?"

"I'm just trying to take in all the beauty here. You laying there like that, waiting for me, wanting me. I can't describe this feeling Jules, something has happened to me, I'm not sure what but its you." Julia leaned up and nuzzled into his neck

"it's pure uninhibited desire Jason. Give in to it baby, give into me."

Jason ten took his shirt off and slowly layed down next to Julia. He began to tremble slightly, until he layed his hand on Julias face. How could i have been missing this all these years he thought. He ran his hand acrossed her face slowly, and watched her melt with his touch. He knew now that this was meant to be, it always had been. The two of them here like this alone with just eachother. Its all either of them had ever needed. Julia then began to pull her shirt over her head. Right before she got it off Jason leaned in and kissed her neck, and pulled her in close. Julia could feel the heat of Jasons body next to hers. Se had wanted this for so long it was almost farmiliar. She shook as his body enveloped hers. She closed her eyes and let him hold her. He placed his hands lightly on her breasts and she couldnt hold it in anymore. She was so hot, and so ready. She took his hand and moved it to her pants. "Take me now Jason I cant go another second with out you being wit me."

Jason unbuttoned Julia;s pants and slipped his handinside. He moved his hand up and down across her panties. They were soaked in excitement. He knew she was in need of relief and he was only making it worse so he slipped his hand inside her panties, and stroked her warm soft wet skin. He pushed his finger in and immediatly felt her orgasm around him. She latched onto him and dug her nails into his back. "OHH GOD JASON! DON'T STOP!"

"Mmm does that feel nice Jules?"

Julia couldnt even reply, she just held on tighter and moaned. "Julia sweet heart, i want to take you to the stars I want you to feel all the pleasure i can offer."

Her only reply was a hard kiss on his mouth. So he slowly withdrew his hand from her pants and unbuttoned them. He oulled them off of her soft white skin. He inced them down ever so slowly taking in every inc of her amazing body. He started by kissing the top of her foot, and massaging her leg with his hand. He slowly kissed down her leg paying attention to every sensitive spot. "Jason this feels so good, yor so wonderful."

Jason just continued kissing her leg and moving closer to her warm moist pussy. He reached forward and pulled her panties away exposing her. Normally Julia would have felt nervous, but not with Jason. He pulled her panties off and crawled on top of her. He kissed around her neck and licked her ear, and whispered "Baby i know you might be a little nervous ut i want you to trust me, so close your eyes and let me take you to the stars."

He closed her eyes with his finger tips, and began to kiss down her body. She looked so amazing like that laying there in abandonment, naked with no restraints. He stopped on each breast kissing and sucking them softly. She arched her back and moaned at the much needed attention. He kissed down to her belly, but he didnt stop there. He kissed a little further, and a litle further, until he was kissing just above her pussy. E moved down a bit more and kissed the insides of her thighs, and she moaned again. He knew she was ready now, soo he slowly placed his mouth over her mound and kissed it. Her butt immediatly came off the bed from the electricity of the kiss. Jason didnt stop though, he slowly ran his toung up and down the entrance of Julias pussy. With every stoke he would push his toung a little bit more inside. Julias beautiful body began to shake again and he knew what was comming so he ran his toung between her moist lips and licked her clit. Her ass once again raised off the bed and she screamed. Jason held onto her thighs and didnt take his mouth off. Julia clasped her hands to the back of Jasons head and pulled him in even closer "Dear god Jason, FUCK! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" She screamed out with everyhting she had left. Finally her orgasm subsided and her whole body went limp. Jason removed his mouth and kissed her one more time, and her body shook in response. Jason sat up and looked at Julia. She was covered in sweat and her skin had a radiant glow to it. She reached up with all the strength she had left and pulled him down beside her. Jason layed next to her and pulled her head onto his chest. She layed there on his chest for the first time, but it felt like she had been doing this forever. Just there the two of them together. Jason ran his fingers throgh Julia's hair and kissed her head. "How do you feel love?"

"Shhh just hold me baby, please just hold me."

"You know you tell me to be quiet a lot." Jason chuckled out. Julia tried to look up to say she wasnt amused but her head fell back onto his chest, and she laughed. The two layed there for a few more minutes until they fell asleep.

A few hours later Jason walked into his room, Julia was still there sleeping. He placed two cups of tea on the nigt stand and sat down next to Julia. "Jules, sweety wake up" Jason spoke softly as e pet Julia's forehead.

Julia streched her arms out and yawned loudly. She threw her arms around Jason's waist and said "Hello my angel boy what time is it?"

"Angel boy? Me!?! AHAH. Its 3:00."

"Ohh funny arnt you." Julia said with a smirk.

"I made some tea for us dear, how do you feel?"

"Like every part of my entire body was just touched for the first time, and in all the right ways." Julia muttered out and snuggled in a little closer.

"Ahh well you must be hungry, drink some tea and we'll go out."

Jason was walking around still just in his pants and Julia gazed longingly at him. Standing there as he always ad, but so much differnt now. He wasnt just Jason any more he was her lover.

The two walked through te mall, Julia holding onto Jasons arm with bot her hands. "So where should we go to eat?" Jason qustioned.

"I'm really hungry from earlier so lets go to chik-fil-a."

"You always wanna go there Jules." Jason said with a hint of humor.

"Ohh is is that so? Well where do you wanna go?"

"I'm not hungry i allready ate." Jason bellowed out laughing.

"You think your so funny, well your lucky you are."

"Don't feel bad Jules theres no figting it, ya just have to love me."

"Well if I have to i might as well enjoy it."

The two sat down and ate, they didnt say much, but they didnt really need to. A soft touch here, a coy look there and they were happy.

The two sat in the car at Julia's house and kissed intently. "I had a wonderful day today Jules. How about you?"

"Why do you ask questions that you know the awnser to baby."

"Just because it pleases me to know that i make you happy."

"Ohh what a nice way of putting you like me boosting your ego." Julia kissed Jason hard and whimpered a bit "I'm just kidding sweety."

"I know Jules, I know." The two kissed again and Julia got out of the car and headed for the house. "I miss you allready Jason."

"I missed you five minutes ago Jules."