Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dress me?" she asked. I started, pulled the sheet away from around her. "On bed," she said. I gathered her in my arms, kissed her nipple and lifted her to the bed. She giggled, raised her knees and dropped them to the sides.

"Kiss me again," I kissed her smile. "Not there," she said. "Tits. Cunt." She grinned at me. Cunt was the easier word to say. She put her hands down and stretched herself open as best she could.

I rang the hospital and they said they were expecting a call. I was to return her on Monday morning in time for her physio. The whole day was devoted to sex between necessary drinks and meals. She wanted to participate more than she could and l reassured her it was ok. After so long, I guess it was understandable she wanted everything. She loved being shaved, no hiding, she delighted in showing me everything. I was told not to shave, she wanted to do it when she could. Then she would fuck me. We giggled. I was a little apprehensive, worried she'd be disappointed by my performance. The build up was going to be excruciating. We showered again and I did most of the work. The numbers were still on the soap. It was time to go. The wheelchair and shower chair were loaded. Julia showed me how clever she was by standing so I could settle her into the seat.

On the ward we were greeted with smiles. I pushed Julia in her chair to physio. Then I got the shower chair and her clothes from the car. On my way out I was asked to fill out a form that asked for problems and things worthy of praise to be identified. As I filled it out a nurse watched.

"How did it go?"she asked.

"Very well," I told her.

"What did you do mostly?" I thought for awhile and blushed. Almost everything we did was sex.

"Is Julia on the pill?" I asked. The nurse grinned.

"Yes. She is." There was an uncomfortable silence. "Did she want to be shaved?" she asked, her voice quiet so she couldn't be overheard.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"She asks all the time. She wants to impress you." we laughed together. "Have you made it easier for us?"

"I shaved her at her insistence," I told her, worried I was in trouble.

"Good. Thank you." She went to the nurses' station and announced she'd won, "Pay up!" she demanded with a laugh.

The case study questionnaire was difficult. I filled it in as best and honestly as I could. Later in the week the psychologist replied with a big thank you. She said in the reply that everything had been as she expected.

It was a fast week. Julia improved considerably. Physio seemed to have unlocked her coordination. She was beginning to walk. Speech therapy improved things too. Her stamina was increasing. She was very determined. In the evenings I massaged her. She insisted and continued to show her feminine charms. She, especially when doing her range of movement exercises, asked me to touch her while hoping for more.

On Thursday evening I was standing close to her bed. I was surprised when she lowered my zip and took my dick out as I was doing her range of movement exercises. I was on her "wrong" side to do that. It was difficult putting her leg down to attend to my exposure. A nurse came into the room and busied herself with the charts at the foot of her bed. Julia refused to let go, instead she asked the nurse to look. I seemed to be the only one embarrassed as the nurse took in the details of my erection. She continued to check the charts. Julia started to stroke but didn't have the coordination to do it well. I moved away from the bed and was able to extricate myself from her grip.

Later the nurse wanted to talk to me and told me about disinhibition. She told me it would take time for it to settle. In the meantime, I should expect some embarrassment. I asked why she was so sure and after a time of uncomfortable silence she said, "She keeps popping our tits out." I was very surprised. "It's an occupational hazard. She's not doing it so much now."

I filled out the case study questionnaire and added a note to ask about Julia popping out nurses' tits. When she replied to the note I was surprised. "Not just nurses' tits," she wrote, but also those of the allied health team, including my own. Doctors and domestic staff hadn't been exempt. It had been a big surprise and was difficult to ignore as the therapeutic regime required. Thankfully, no malice is involved and it seems to be about the excitement and fun." She praised the nurses and allied health team. Somehow I felt better about myself after that.

On Friday, the house having been tidied, I took her home again. I tied her into the seat like before but I was sure she didn't need to be. Caution seemed reasonable though. She was very pleased to be home.

"It's better." I asked her what she meant. She said, very slowly, as she pointed at me with her finger,

"Not a good fly. I showed my honeypot." I laughed again and asked her when.

"In the garden, pretending weeding." She was so very funny. We both laughed. "I shave it, red lipstick, make it redder, and get out into the garden just before you're home. No panties. Short skirt. No bra, You could see. Always looked at my eyes. Disappointing."

"What did you want?",

"A model. You. Everything." Her language skills had certainly improved. I was busy laughing and she joined me. Then we stopped.

"Bedtime," she said. It was only five o'clock in the afternoon. She grinned. I took her to the bedroom and she asked to be undressed. I had a big feeling she wasn't wanting to sleep. I took off her shirt.

"No bra?" I asked.

"Yuck." she confirmed. I stood her and slid down her skirt.

"No panties? I asked.

"Yuck," she said again. She pivoted and I lay her on the bed.

"Now you." I stripped off my clothes and lay next to her. She kissed me and her hand closed around my penis. With hands and mouth she worked. It wasn't always pleasant, she had work to do on her fine motor skills, but she got what she wanted and swallowed most of it. "Mm."

That weekend she was always borrowing my six gun shooter and firing shots. By Monday there wasn't a lot of skin left and it was smothered in sorbolene. Of course, she was shaved, Friday and Sunday. We went to her house and tidied. She showed me some more of her artwork and I was impressed, particularly by the pen and ink renditions. There was a sexual theme. One was of her vulva, wide open, waiting for me she said. There was another of a penis and testicles which was how she imagined me to be. We kissed. It wasn't accurate and she said the reality was "beyond ...expectation". We laughed and she told me she'd be wanting me to model for her.

We also talked. A lot. Julia told me she'd been shy before she was hospitalised. It was only me she hadn't been so shy with and that was only because I'd been so difficult. I told her I was shy too and of how I'd get home, see her and had to have a quick shower. After the shower I'd come outside to look for her and she was always gone. I thought she was avoiding me. She was surprised. The more we talked the more we wanted to talk. I found her not only endearing but entirely lovable. I couldn't get enough of her and I hoped she felt the same about me.

Monday morning was a rush. When she arrived on the ward she was crying, didn't want to stay. On my way to work I thought about her. She hadn't used the word "cunt" all weekend. I hoped it was a sign of her losing her disinhibition. I shed a tear too.

The case study questionnaire was difficult to fill in again. I did note the word "cunt" hadn't been used and suggested it was an indication of improvement. The psychologist agreed and included in the envelope a tube of ointment for my "injuries" when she responded a few days later.

I continued to visit for the next week after work. The prospect of overtime wasn't at all attractive. We continued the massage and range of movement exercises. She made it impossible for me not to look at her most secret recesses, though having been in hospital for so long they were no longer such a secret. I learned to be cleverer about where I stood when doing her exercise with her. Not always though. It was difficult. She asked me to write on a sheet of paper, "CONSULT IN PROGRESS. DO NOT DISTURB." When I put it on the door she revelled in the privacy.

She put a finger on my lips to indicate I should be quiet. Then, with slow, stumbling speech she started to talk. It was the first time she attempted anything so verbally complicated.

"On Friday, I want a wonderful shower. I want to be shaved and perfumed. I want to feel like a woman and to hold you. On Saturday we are going to make love, not because I need to but because I want to. I want you to feel special, just as you have done for me. I want you to accept my body as your own because I have nothing greater I can give you. I know you will look after it, as you have looked after me. I love you Jim."

I was so surprised and didn't know how to respond. Of course I wanted her but was it too early? Was it appropriate for me to reply in the way I wanted to? I told her what she said was beautiful and I needed time to respond. I was almost in tears. It took me ages to settle enough to continue with her range of movement exercises. We smiled at each other as we worked. As I was working on her left arm I saw a piece of paper fall from the bed to the floor. It looked important, well worn with plenty of use. I started to read.

"On Friday, I want a wonderful shower. I want to be shaved and..." I picked it up and put it in my pocket. She'd obviously rehearsed the words. It must have taken ages. I wondered who wrote it for her, who's words they were. I asked for time to respond. Her anticipation was palpable. When I left the ward I asked if she still had testamentary capacity, knowing she did but desperate to be absolutely sure. There were lots of smiles as I was told she did.

The disease hadn't affected her intellect permanently. It had affected her motor nerves and caused oedema and discombobulation that she could recover from completely. I hope so. It takes a long time. Then the nurse said the speech therapist had helped but they were her words, every one of them. They must have known she was going to recite it to me. I could only imagine her excitement and the effort that went into it. When I got home I took the piece of paper from my pocket and put it in a safe place. I wanted to frame it. In so many ways it represented a turning point. I filled out the case study questionnaire and wrote a few questions to go with it. I phoned the psychologist early in the morning. It was the first time I ever spoke to her. I had the impression she was expecting the call. She was very helpful and answered my questions.

I booked off work. The boss was encouraging when I told him why. He gathered me into another hug. I nearly cried. I bought a big bunch of red roses, to be picked up later. I bought a Valentine's Card I liked and wrote in it that I wanted to be her husband if she would be my wife. I also wrote a note to say I wanted to buy a ring she liked and needed her help to choose it. I didn't forget a big box of chocolates for the nurses and staff. At the last moment I realised I hadn't said I loved her. I got the card out of its envelope and wrote in big letters, "I love you, Julia." I also put a lottery ticket in with her numbers on it. At the florist they attached my card to the bunch. As I was leaving I thought a good vase would be necessary. I bought one.

As I entered the ward I was watched. The scent of the roses seemed to attract attention. One by one people followed me as I walked my usual path. At the locked box I put the completed questionnaire in and at the nurse's station I left the chocolates for the nurses and staff. It was the longest journey. For the first time I was in a suit and tie. I knocked on her door and entered. She was sitting in bed with a smile so big. Four steps and I was on my knee. When I looked up she'd moved and I was looking at her naked vulva. I stood and straightened her leg. Then I went down on my knee again.

"I love you, Julia. Will you marry me," I asked, desperately worried she might say no. I heard a noise and looked up. She was crying. I put my arms around her and kissed her. I was crying too.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." she said, trying to wipe the tears away. There was noise in the corridor, so many breaths and then applause. They stayed a while longer as I kissed her again and with her arms she crushed me to her. She was so beautiful. She smelled the roses and looked at the card. She cried again. I wiped her eyes.

"You made me cry," she said. "I was so worried. Thank you. The best Valentine. Thank you, my beautiful man," and she touched my lovely op shop suit. I had no idea what to say but kissed her again. Words seemed so inadequate.

Later, one of the nurses approached as I was leaving. She said they all knew it was coming and the anticipation had been difficult. They'd tried to dress Julia so she'd be "respectable". Julia refused. She wanted me to see her as she was. She wanted to be honest. The nurse said it had made her job seem worthwhile. The psychologist had written and it simply said, "Congratulations!" Later, I met her. She showed me a folder with the preliminary work in it. It showed the occasions of "tit popping" were declining and said it was a good thing because she'd found it very confronting. It was much as she had predicted but was taking a little longer. We hugged before we parted. Somehow, it was unspoken but it was about a shared experience of embarrassment.

We were determined that Julia wouldn't be subordinated by embarrassment. There was an entry in her care plan to deal with it and everyone was encouraged to show her how little it mattered. The psychologist was in the room with us when Julia first expressed her remorse. The psychologist told her she was over stating its importance considerably and to demonstrate the truth of it she took off her shirt and bra. It was a strange feeling as the psychologist sat bare breasted and went through the charts. She suggested that the rules of socialising in the broader community, could do with a review.

When other staff members entered the room they were surprised and lingered to see what was happening. The psychologist didn't explain anything to them but I think they understood. It was the most compelling demonstration of confidence I've ever seen. The nurses followed her example and slowly Julia was able to leave remorse behind. I took her home every weekend until the case study was completed and I was able to take her home permanently. Of course, we continued to have a sex life. She became an energetic, tender and understanding lover, as I hope I did.

My boss followed through with his promise of promotion. The extra pay was very useful. He had been my sounding board with respect to my dilemmas with Julia as she recovered. His wife contributed with the more feminine aspects. On the day of my promotion, Julia and I were invited to their home for a meal. It was beautiful. Julia was still finding her way and had started to find security in overdressing. She knew she didn't have to wear a coat but felt more secure with it on in spite of the hot day. Our hosts met us at the front door and were both gracious with their introductions and talk. They didn't mention anything of what they knew and let the conversation settle around what Julia was telling them.

I had a feeling Helen's large breasts were very tempting for Julia. The cleavage was large and long. I could see the dents her nipples made in the dress and the creases of skin between her chest and breasts. As Helen moved her breasts moved too. They weren't scrunched into a bra and lifeless. Even I found it difficult not to look, it seemed like they were being served on platters.

Later, as Helen was leaning forward, putting a plate in front of Julia, she reached to Helen and popped her tits out. I saw Helen's reflex to quickly put them back in. Then she stopped, giggled and continued with putting the plate in front of her. Helen and the Boss carried on as though nothing had happened. Julia started to cry. She knew she'd "stuffed up". Helen said not to worry, the Boss said there wasn't a problem, Helen was showing so much cleavage it was bound to happen any way. I was on my knees beside Julia, held her hand and gave her a kiss. There was nothing more I could do.

What Helen and the Boss were saying was more than I could have said. Julia apologised, couldn't stop apologising and we adjourned the meal to look at some of Helen's needlework while Julia settled. It was some time before Helen pulled her top up to cover them and said it was a pity breasts had to be covered all the time, they were her best feature. After the meal, as the day was drawing to a close, we went out to their backyard swimming pool.

The Boss and Helen told Julia the pool was clothing optional and asked if she'd mind if they were naked. Julia was surprised and said it was okay. She watched them splash around and after a while, reassured, she stripped off and jumped into the pool with a splash to be with them. I followed. It was a lot of fun in the pool. After the swim we gathered round their outdoor table to talk, share drinks and to eat little cakes. We were all naked.

That evening Helen, the Boss and I were the first to learn we were planning to marry next National Nude Day. Though we'd agreed to marry and I wanted it to be soon, I had no idea what day it would be. I just knew I'd do anything for Julia. When she smiled I knew I was in heaven. When she told them, her smile was so big I knew I was on the top floor of heaven.