Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"You're the boss."

She helped me out of my shoes and my jeans and she led me by the penis to her office. "Do you have any condoms?" I asked.

"I do. I always keep one handy. But I've been with someone for so long that I don't think about using it."

"Do you mind if we do?"

"No, of course not. Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She sat me down in her chair; I had started to go limp, but once Julia had me in her hands, I was stiff in no time at all. "I think we'll have a repeat of the last time we were in this situation," she whispered to my ear. She tore the condom wrapper and slid it over my cock.

Straddling me, she slowly and judiciously lowered herself onto my pole. Her juices ran freely down her thighs as she adjusted herself to my girth. Once settled, she waited a moment. We both savored the feeling of unity that consumed us. And when Julia started to gyrate her pelvis, we were consumed by ecstasy. I could almost feel myself bounce off her inner walls; each ricochet cascading pleasure and bliss through our bodies.

After a few sweat soaked minutes, Julia crept off me and went over to her desk. I smiled like a hungry wolf as she lifted her ass in the air. "Fuck me from behind, Will," she ordered.

I went to her, bent my knees slightly to get the right angle, and slowly penetrated her warmth. Her cunt seemed even tighter than when she rode me. I moved in and out of her with slow, meticulous thrusts. As I quickened the pace, I slid an arm around her waist and lightly played with her clit. Julia started to arch her back repeatedly, accompanying my thrusts with her own. I laid my body across hers and I cupped her breasts.

"Will! Oh! Yes! Will!" she exclaimed. I brought a hand up to her face to caress it and she sucked my fingers.

"I'm going to come, Julia," I whispered to her ear. I traced its shape with my tongue; when she bit down on my thumb, I knew it was time to fuck like it was the last time for us.

I fucked her as quickly as I could, matching her moans with my hips. It took a while, but I suddenly froze. My cock, more engorged with blood that I could ever remember, exploded. At the same time, Julia arched her back one last time; our bodies shook in tandem as we came together.

After our orgasmic high started to come down, I pulled out of Julia and sat. She turned around and came over and sat on my lap; she pulled the condom off and played with my softening cock, letting the overload of jizm flow over her fingers. She closed her eyes and rested her head on my chest. I caressed her hair and sometimes massaged her head.

"Now what?" I heard myself ask.

"I don't know." She looked at deeply in the eyes and kissed me.

Epilogue

The answer to my question came only a few days later.

We never discussed our encounter, but Julia gave me a tight hug and a deep kiss after she announced that she was leaving town with her daughter. Michael put their house up for sale and moved into my old apartment.

I met him one time in a local bar and he told me that Julia had started her own business in Montreal. She sold revamped clothing.

"Is she happy?" I asked.

"She's not here, is she? So I guess she's happy."

As for me, I don't go to Montreal often. I live in Toronto now. I work as a copy editor in an ad agency (school finally paid off!). Do I miss my old job, my town? No. Do I miss Julia? Yes. Was I in love with her? I like to pretend I was. Am I happy? Well, I'm not in the same place I was five years ago, so I guess I am.

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12