Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to a party thrown by one of his former high school classmates, and I had a couple drinks. It was enough to make me groggy, and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in the back seat of Jason's father's BMW, my top was off, and Jason's cum was dripping off my tits, where it had squirted the minute my blouse was removed.

She moved over me, her face inches from mine, her breasts gently easing across my own, and she whispered that she was going to kiss me. Her lips brushed across mine, lingering, teasing them with her tongue. She gently eased her tongue into my mouth, and I accepted it, but she broke the kiss before I could do much more than suck on it the tip for a moment.

Her mouth moved along my jaw line, down my neck, and then to the tops of my breasts. She seemed to be mesmerized by them, holding them, as if testing their weight, sliding her hands beneath one, watching as the flesh fell back down, hiding her hand beneath. Her hot breath sifted across my nipples, and I began to moan. She squeezed my breasts together, and then buried her face between them, licking the sweat off me, tasting my skin. My hands found her shoulders, and I tentatively began to stroke her soft skin as her wet, hot mouth closed around my left nipple.

"Oh god," I moaned softly. She was gripping the breast in both her hands, the flesh bulging from between her fingers, as she sucked hard on the hard-cap of my nipple. Her eyes were closed, and she looked as if she was nursing from me, milking my breast into her greedy throat, sucking energy out of me.

She nursed on the left, then the right breast for nearly 15 minutes while I writhed beneath her, climaxing twice, begging for whatever she wanted to do to me.

Finally, she let my nipple go, and I moaned with displeasure.

"I could suck on you all night, Jules, they're so beautiful. I've never seen anything like you. How can they be so big?"

I looked into her eyes, moaning "please" over and over again, and she dipped her head to kiss down my belly. Finally, she was lying flat on the bed between my spread legs, licking the insides of my thighs. I could feel her warm breath sifting across my bare sex, freshly shaven just two-hour prior. She wasted little time cleaning the juices, which had already spilled out of me, and her thumb teased my clit while the snake-like tip of her wet, coarse tongue eased into me.

"You taste so good, Jules," she moaned, before again sliding her tongue inside me. I moved my hips up, and she pulled my legs even farther apart, her hands sliding down to cup the enormous globes of my ass.

The feeling of her stiff tongue sliding into me, filling me, opening the folds of my near-virgin sex overwhelmed me, and I came quickly, crying out again and again as I felt the pulsing waves of pleasure explode in the nerve endings of my fingertips, toes, and nipples, then shoot straight to my sex. My pussy was quaking, spasming, pumping thick cum out of me, which Becky lapped up greedily, her thumb still working my engorged clit.

But when her tongue dipped down further to lap the juices that had trickled down to my asshole, I tried to push her away.

"No, Beck, not there..."

Becky wouldn't be denied. Her tongue swirled around my smaller hole, before gently easing inside. Just seconds from my last orgasm, I immediately start shaking again. I felt her tongue pushing in and out of my ass, driving me to the utter depths of depravity, and my body began jerking uncontrollably. I was crying out her name, pinching my nipples, and arching my back high off the bed. Becky stayed clamped to me, her arms locked over my thighs, her hands clutching the abundant cheeks of my ass, working the flesh as her tongue drove in and out of me.

"God, yeah, fuck that ass baby," I cried. "Fuck that fat ass, oh god Matty, fuck me, baby, please. Give me your babies, I cum in me, cum all over me...Oh God..." And then I nearly blacked out. The smaller explosions I had been having for nearly a half hour reformed into a giant mushroom cloud that washed over me. I didn't know what was happened, but as Becky continued licking my asshole, I spread the lips of my sex, and soon after, a huge jet of thick cum sprayed like a geyser from me, completely drenching Becky in an extended shower that lasted nearly twenty seconds. Her hair was dripping with my cum, it ran down her cheeks, into her mouth, and she smiled as she sat up on her knees, looking at me leaning against the headboard of my bed.

Finally, I opened my eyes, and Becky was getting dressed. I didn't know what I was going to do, but I was pretty sure it wasn't fair that only I had gotten off, when she smiled.

"Don't worry about me," she said, leaning over the bed. "I got off three times, just tasting you Jules. You're the only girl I've ever wanted to do that too, and now I have."

"Becky," I whispered. "About what I said, I become a different person when I get excited...I didn't mean..."

"Shh, sweetie, it's okay." She kissed me on the lips, and I could taste myself, savoring the tangy, almost musky flavored juices that coated her lips.

Becky broke the kiss, and I looked up at her, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, we're not lesbians. I don't want to be your girlfriend, although, seeing you completely naked, the thought did cross my mind."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything, Jules. I love you. This doesn't change anything. You're a beautiful girl, and we helped each other out. There's nothing more that needs to be said here."

She turned to leave, and I watched her walk out. A few uncomfortable days passed before things really became normal again between Becky and I. But she looked at me differently after that night in my bedroom. It was as if she grew even closer to me, and while I still cared for her very deeply; I began to distance myself emotionally from her. She had heard my darkest secrets, she had seen me completely exposed, had tasted my body, had nursed from my breasts, there was nothing about me that she didn't see or feel. She knew me in a way nobody ever had, and that frightened me. B

ecky always told me that it didn't bother her that she didn't get the attention from boys that I did. But I knew the truth; I saw how it hurt her when I introduced her to guys who had introduced themselves to me in her presence. They would give her breasts a passing glance, and then look back at me.

And in the same way I knew she was deeply hurt despite her protestations to the contrary, I knew that she could read me just as easily. I told her I hadn't meant what I said about Matty, and though she couldn't possibly know whether I meant everything, there was no question she saw the look in my eyes and understood that I harbored fantasies for my older brother.

When I walked into my room, and found Matty pounding Becky right on my bed, his hands clutching her breasts, his bare ass pummeling down into her, his throbbing cock splitting her open, and her screaming at the top of her lungs in lust, I grew instantly jealous. She was having what I couldn't. Sure, Matty looked at my breasts, my ass, told me I was beautiful nearly every day, I passed most of it off as brotherly love combined with a natural male reaction to the absurd size of my breasts, and the impossible circumference of my ass. I was a freak of nature. Of course he would look.

No matter how much I enjoyed my brother's eyes on me, or the feeling of his cock springing to life beneath me as I wriggled my ass in his lap, I knew that I could never be beneath him. It could never be my breasts his hands were clutching, it would never be my sex getting punished by his huge, unmerciful cock. It would never be my lips he was kissing, or me he was holding after filling my pussy with his seed.

I couldn't help myself as I stood in the doorway. My eyes feasted on my brother's muscles straining above Becky as he fucked her hard and fast down into the mattress. I tried to block out her cries of lust, instead focusing on his beautiful organ driving into her, his perfectly shaped ass pumping up and down on top of her.

My hand found it's way inside my shorts, and I began masturbating furiously, even as Matty's eyes locked on mine. I cupped my breast while he watched, and I fought the urge to tear my clothes off and offer myself to him.

When I heard Becky whispering to Matty, I strained to hear what she was saying. But soon, Matty was looking me in the eyes again, and when he said he was going to fill Becky with cum, that it as all for her, I felt briefly, that he was talking to me.

"Yes, big brother, fill me with your seed, give it to me..." I moaned, stroking my sex more urgently. I came just as Becky began screaming the things I had screamed while she was eating me out, but I couldn't stop myself. Then I heard Matty crying my name, and the betrayal I felt from Becky, not only from the sex I was witnessing, but from the things she had told him, was tempered slightly by the fact that my brother was shooting his load into another girl, but crying out my name repeatedly.

When my orgasm subsided, I slipped out of the doorway and leaned against the wall outside my room. My shorts were soaked with my cum, my breasts were heaving beneath my shirt, and my hair was drenched in sweat.

I spent the next three hours, after my friends had left my birthday party, contemplating what I had witnessed. Occasionally, I heard Becky screaming, and the floorboards would squeak every now and again above the kitchen ceiling.

"It is me he wants, he really does," I said out loud, trying to convince myself. But I quickly shot that down in my own mind, rationalizing that he was embarrassed that I had walked in, and my name was simply on the tip of his tongue because I was standing watching him do something no sister should be watching her brother do.

"She's draining him," I thought. Finally, after I had heard several more screams, the anger inside boiled over, and I stormed upstairs.

I called Becky a slut, and demanded they leave my room. I was angry at Becky for getting what I couldn't get, for betraying my secret screams in lust to the one person above all else who should never have heard them, and I was angry at Matty for being a lover to all my friends, hell, damn near every woman I knew, but not to me.

Becky left shortly after that, and I sat in the kitchen, thinking about Matty. Some time had passed, and I immediately regretted most of what I had said. I felt I had every right to be angry at Becky for saying the things she said, revealing my secrets, but it wasn't her fault that Matty was my brother, not hers. It wasn't her fault that I was unnaturally attracted to my big brother, and that I actually had convinced myself that he was the only man I wanted to take my virginity.

And I couldn't be angry at Matty for sleeping with my friends, or anyone else for that matter. In fact, it made me happy that I could make him happy. If anyone was to blame for his promiscuity among my friends, it was I. Matty had instilled a self-confidence in me that I never thought was possible. He made me believe I was intelligent, articulate, and capable of anything I dreamed of. He loved me above and beyond what I had a right to expect, and he gave me anything I desired, outside of the forbidden love I fantasized about. I knew that he had liked younger women, and when he had commented on a couple of friends I brought home the previous year, seniors, who were trying to get me back on the cheerleading squad, I was only too happy to do what I could to repay him in some way.

It also made me happy that these girls weren't getting guilted into something by some clumsy high school boy who would ruin the experience for them, and probably just end up spreading rumors about them in the end. I knew that if Matty treated them behind closed doors with just an ounce of the care and respect that he gave to me, then they were safe as long as they were with him. Finally, I felt happy that Matty had made Becky feel attractive. He knew just as well as I did, that Becky's self-esteem was worse than mine had ever been.

When Matty had disappeared with Becky earlier in the day, I began chatting with Shay. I had gotten to know Shay over the winter, after she transferred in from another school. She was cute, petite, and incredibly shy, but I broke the ice with her one day after math class when a teacher had called on her to give an answer for a problem she couldn't solve.

"My brother really likes you," I said, smiling, as she floated near one end of the pool with me.

"He does?" she asked. "But I thought you said he likes big boobs, and big asses." I couldn't help but laugh, and she giggled nervously, though her interest had been piqued.

That all ended when we heard Becky's voice screaming through the open window above us.

"Fuck me harder, oh God, harder Matty! Fuck, I'm Cumming!"

Everyone started giggling, but I turned to Shay, and she wasn't laughing. She was looking down into the water.

"Shay, I, I'm sorry..." I looked up at the window, and I could movement just off to the side.

Shay swam away, and left soon after.

I don't know what made me go up to my room so soon after Becky left. I was feeling guilty on so many levels, for so many things, that I needed to get rid of some of it. Mostly, I didn't want Matty angry with me.

When I saw him sitting there on my bed, still naked, still hard, the anger I felt earlier momentarily rose inside of me, as I was once again reminded that his beautiful, throbbing cock, straining between his legs, visible to me clearly as I stood in front of him, would never be mine. I apologized to him, and tried to explain away what Becky had said about me having his babies, about wanting him the way she said I did. I was also gauging his reaction to it, wondering, hoping, but knowing that I had to be realistic.

When he took me in his arms, and I felt his hands creep down to my ass, and his cock nudged against my sex, I lost control. I squeezed his ass in my hands, and began grinding against his cock. Most of what he said to me was lost; his cock would have slid right inside me, robbing me of my virginity, if I only had the courage to slip my shorts off. The material separating his cock from my sex was so thin, I could feel the prickle of his pubic hair against me as I rocked his organ back and forth along my wet pussy.

I wanted to scream at him to rip my shorts off, pull me down to the floor, or pick me up in his powerful arms, and stab his beautiful cock into my nest, pound me as I had seen him pounding Becky. But all I could do was keep rocking against him, squeezing his firm ass, and spreading his cheeks to dip my fingers between them. I kissed and licked his sweaty chest, and as I began to cum, my knees buckled and slipped down to my knees, furiously working my sex in my hand.

The first blast of cum hit me on my forehead, and splashed in my eye. The liquid coated my eyeball, forcing me to shut it to alleviate the sting. I cried out as the next blast hit me, a thick load blasting against my chin, across my lips, then my nose, and finally into my mouth. I drank down his load, even as more cum shot from his cock, spraying my face completely. I felt a glob of cum splatter into my hair, and I cried out again for more, begging Matty to cover me completely in his love. Out of my left eye, about the only place on my face not soaked in Matty's semen, I could see him let go of his cock once it stopped spurting. I heard him apologize, then dart from the room.

I didn't know what he was doing, nor did I care. I sank back down on the floor, the smell of Matty's cum overpowering me. I used my hands to wipe the cum from my forehead, my cheeks, and from the front of my hair where I had been blasted several times. Finally, I scooped the cum coating my chin up into my mouth, and swallowed it all down eagerly, reveling in the taste of my brother's semen, something my friends had raved about secretly when they thought I wasn't listening.

Matty came back in with a towel, and I just giggled. I wanted to tell him that I ate it all, swallowed all my big brother's cum, filled my stomach with it, but I kept quiet.

We talked some more at dinner that night after I had showered. I didn't want to wash the feeling of Matty's seed off of me, but I knew that I couldn't walk around like that in front of him. He would be embarrassed, and I didn't want to hurt him more than I already had. But I slipped on the tightest pair of cutoff shorts I could find after my shower, and I managed to pull an old tank top that I hadn't worn in years down over my breasts, before I met him in the kitchen to get dinner ready.

I giggled as I passed the mirror located at the base of the stairs. My breasts jutted from me obscenely, the tank top, and the button down I wore over it, open in the front, did little to hide my breasts. My nipples poked through the material, rock hard, and huge mounds of tit flesh ballooned over the plunging neckline of the t-shirt. I thought that my tits looked more naked with the tank on, than they would have had I gone topless.

After dinner, we started watching a movie about a woman that has a torrid affair with a younger man. I fell asleep shortly after a scene in which the woman stormed out of his lovers apartment, only to have him catch her in the hallway, pull her jeans down, and forcibly fuck her in the ass as she was bent over a table. I felt Matty's cock harden under my head, which was resting in his lap, and smiled to myself. I drifted off to sleep imagining that it was Matty who had caught me masturbating weeks ago, instead of Becky.

I never felt Matty put me into bed, but I woke up early in the morning to find him sleeping on top of the sheets, dressed only in his boxer shorts. I stripped my shorts off, then the tank, and crawled back into bed wearing just a lacy white thong.

I moved over the top of him, and pressed my body down on top of his. My naked breasts squashed against his chest, and I moved his hands to the bare cheeks of my ass. He began to stir, so I rolled off him, and curled up next to him.

The next morning, I woke up early, and felt Matty curled up behind me. His cock was erect, and wedged between my ass cheeks. His arm was resting on my bare thigh, and his warm breath was sifting through my hair. I turned around, moved him to his back, and slid up next to him, resting my head on his chest.

He hugged me close, murmuring something I couldn't make out, and his hands found their way to my ass.

"I love you Matty, and I do want your babies and I don't care that you're my brother."

Matt

I felt Julia's lush breasts squeeze against me, and it eased the disappointment I felt when she moved my cock away from the crack of her ass.

She slid over to me, and I hugged her close. My hands slid down her smooth body to cup the globes of her delicious ass, and I said something indistinguishable so that she'd think I was dreaming.

I heard her speak, and my cock throbbed beneath her.

"You're my daughter, my love," I thought to myself. For the moment, I was content to have her lying with me. But I knew she had to be told. And I couldn't wait much longer.