Julia after Work

Story Info
My girlfriend gets home from work and teases me.
1.2k words
3.96
26.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's always difficult to predict what I'll come home to.

My girlfriend can be all sweetness and light. Or wickedness reigns. I've learnt to roll with it.

Last night I got back and the house was empty. I took my shoes off, made myself a sandwich, grabbed a beer and sat down at the table to wind down from a hot, sticky day and a stressful commute.

I heard the key in the latch, the door open and bags dumped on the floor. Julia appeared in the kitchen. Standing there in her work clothes, blouse and skirt, tights and flat shoes, the sight of her after all these years shouldn't still be turning me on so quickly. But it does. She has dark, shoulder-length hair, pale blue eyes, full round tits filling out that blouse. My cock twitched and pushed against my boxer briefs.

"You started without me," she said a little accusingly, looking at my beer. With that she went to the fridge and got herself a bottle. She opened the it, came over to me and stood next to me. I looked up and she stared. She lazily swigged beer. A pause.

Then: "I'll be back down in a sec."

She went off upstairs. I put my sandwich down on the table in front of me, sat still and waited for her.

She appeared back downstairs. I had expected her to be dressed in something more provocative however she was still in the same clothes and shoes. But she had some things in her hands.

She held up some rope in front of my face. I looked at her for brief moment and then complied. My hands went behind the back of the chair and she tied me to it.

She cleared space on the table in front of me, placed a flogger and vibrator down and then sat herself on the table, her still-shod feet on my knees and her arse just at the edge of the table top.

My cock was painfully constrained and pulsing.

She kept her eyes fixed on me. She hitched up her skirt and pulled down her tights to below her knees. Her knickers followed. Her knees parted and she thrust her arse further forward so that it was halfway off the table. She was leaning back to balance herself. She opened her mouth and stuck two fingers in, coating then well with spit. Then her hand moved to between her legs. She spread the spit over the outer lips of her cunt then parted them. Her fingertips homed in on her clit.

She'd not given herself a chance to be properly aroused - her pussy took some time to catch up to where she was in this slutty performance. So, she ground away at her clit, coming back for more spit and gently probing her vagina. It was hard work and I desperately wanted to help her with my tongue but I knew better than to ask.

Then she began to moan. Her pussy was getting wet on its own now and two fingers slipped inside her, her thumb pressing down on her clit. My eyes where fixed on the whole hot, wet mess and she brought herself close to climax. It was only now that her other hand joined in the action and she used it to rub her inner thighs. Her moans got louder and as then did she rolled back on to the table, her legs awkwardly up in the air making a diamond shape as her tights and knickers, now around her ankles, kept her feet together. I could see her working her cunt furiously now with one hand and the other moved around her hips to her arse, the fingers on that hand pushing into her crack and rubbing around her arsehole. That did it: she let out a cry and came hard.

She rolled fully on to the table and lay there, spent. She'd satisfied herself and tortured me with the sight of it. My balls were aching and my cock rigid.

I groaned in frustration.

She whipped her head to the side and glowered. "What's your problem?"

"I've got to come. You can't leave me like this."

She continued to stare at me, eased herself off the table and pulled her shoes, tights and kickers off. She pulled the chair away from the table so that she could stand in front of me. Without losing eye contact she knelt and unbuckled my belt.

She pulled down my trousers to my knees. Then she edged my boxer briefs down so that my cock popped out but the elastic was strapped across my balls. My skin was hot and tight and I was desperate for relief.

She turned to the table and picked up the flogger. This wasn't what I'd hoped for.

At first she just tickled the sensitive tip of my cock with the fronds of the flogger. Then she whipped my hard-on. And again. And again.

They were dulled thuds but my cock was so sensitive it hurt. But far from making me lose my erection it just stayed hard and throbbed more. My eyes were watering.

"Please, I need to come, I've got to come."

She stopped and put the flogger down. She pulled my trousers and briefs off. "Put your feet up on the chair.

I did as I was told. She turned again to the table and picked up her vibrator, a discreet one she uses when travelling. She stuck it in her mouth and then rubbed it around her cunt. I thought she was going to switch it on and get herself off again. I shouted out loudly, "Oh God, for fuck's sake don't leave me like this."

She took the vibrator away and held it up, glistening. She smirked.

Then she took the vibrator, knelt in front of me again and stuck its tip against my exposed anus. "Don't you worry, I'll empty your balls for you," she said meanly.

She pushed. I don't take stuff up the arse that often but I knew this was going to be my only chance of satisfaction. So, I did my best to relax and wriggle my arse into position so that she could get thing up there. It was slick and it slipped up fairly easily, if somewhat painfully. The plastic rested lengthways against my prostate.

She switched it on. The vibration was powerful and made my balls tingle and twitch. When I've had things in my arse in the past my cock has usually softened but not this time. She worked my arsehole with the vibrator in one hand and with the other hand she slowly milked my cock.

She kept me on edge, enjoying my desperation. Finally, the tempo of her hand on my cock quickened a bit. As it did she looked up at me and spoke.

"If you're a good boy..." Pause. "And you stop whining..." Pause again. "I'll straddle your face with my soaking cunt..." I was about to burst. "And I'll rub it on your mouth..." The come was at the tip of my cock. "Then I'll piss on you." My body surged and come splattered everywhere, all over my shirt, her hand, the chair.

Thank God, finally.

She'd been cruel and she knows the price: I will have my revenge.