Julia, An Exploration Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
Julia's exploration continues.
1.8k words
4.35
7.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia was lost in thought as she continued to look at herself in the mirror. She was finding it hard to believe that she had such a strong, yet hidden desire, perhaps a fetish even. She was, is, a conservative girl. A good girl. But not now. Now she was being a bad girl.

She was losing control of her thoughts right now. It seemed as though her mind was rushing, yet empty at the same time. How could this be? But even as she thought this question to herself, she thought that perhaps she did know. That she had had these thoughts before, but just on a different level. Not such a hyper sexual manner. Titillating, but just on a minor way. And most likely, she had shut down the thought pattern as soon as it came up. That was then, this is now.

Without realizing it, she found her body moving against the counter top in the bathroom. Still looking at herself in the mirror with her hands steadying her on the counter. She closed her eyes and an image appeared. This was not a conscious thought, this was coming from somewhere else. She saw in her minds eye, a man standing at his window and looking out towards her window. His face was not in view to her imagination, but she knew he was looking at her from before. From her exhibition.

Then, she saw that his member was out. And it was hard. And that he was rubbing it. She leaned harder in to the counter to the thought. She pushed up on her toes so that her clit was grinding in to the counter top. Still with her eyes shut, she imagined the man watching her move about her bedroom, nude. She imagined that he was completely enthralled with her and that he couldn't help but to masturbate himself.

She leaned harder in to the counter and moved up and down. She imagined that she was moving her pussy against the counter in the same pace that her voyeur was stroking his cock. She wanted to think that he wanted her badly. So much so that he had the strong desire to put his cock inside her. She was wanted and needed, sexually.

The pace of her rubbing against the counter increased as she thought of the man speeding his stroking in anticipation of an orgasm. She felt a tingling in her toes as she thought about his cock head growing and turning purple as it started to spurt out cum. She moaned softly aloud as she thought about the cum running down over the man's cock stroking hand. Her legs quivered with her orgasm. It was a quick cum, she realized that. She realized that she had been so turned on by the event, that her sexual desire at this moment in time could only be satisfied by one thing, by rubbing herself. She couldn't recall the last time that she had had orgasms that close together before.

All of this made her want to expose herself again. This troubled her. It scared her to think that she was considering doing that again. Such risky behavior. Such naughty behavior. Inviting others to look at her. If caught by the wrong person, she could even be labeled as a naughty girl in her own living community. How could this even be in her mind, her way of thinking?

She backed away from the counter and tried, once again, to collect her thoughts in a normal, non-sexual manner. She still had things to get done this day. After all, she wanted to try to be as good as possible; normal.

It was too late to make it to yoga class, so she decided to go to the gym in her building. She would workout and then still have time to study after. She put her show in the back of her mind and all but had let go of the idea that someone had actually seen her nude. Most likely not. It was just a fantasy. Now back to reality.

She took the stairs to the gym and used her fob key to go in. There was no one inside when she went it. "That's good," she thought. She didn't like working out where others could see her, she felt it a little embarrassing, but she needed to get this done.

The exterior walls of the gym were open windows and anyone could see in. There was a separate yoga room in the gym. The walls of this smaller room were glass, but it did give some restricted view from the outside of the gym, but anyone in the gym could see in clearly.

She spread out a yoga mat and started to do as much as she could remember. Downward dog and what ever else. She couldn't remember the names, but she remembered the positions. She was getting close to the end of what she could remember and she crouched down to stretch out her back. She was on her knees and completely bent at the waste, head almost to the floor and reaching her arms over her head. In this position her ass was completely exposed to the space behind her. Even her crotch was exposed. Not fully, she still had her yoga pants on. She had seen it with other girls at the class. In this position the fabric of the yoga pants were stretched to their maximum and skin could usually be seen underneath. Most of the times if the girl was wearing a thong or panties, those could be seen through the stretched clothing. It was like being exposed without being exposed.

Julia thought of this and wondered if any guys had seen her in this position and seen her quasi bare ass. She imagined then that there was someone behind her at that moment. A guy watching her crouch down and expose her ass and crotch. She thought of a man, perhaps her imagined man, staring straight at the tight fabric around her ass and clenching her thongs around her pussy, making her mound more prominent.

She slowly raised herself up so that she was on her hands and knees. Still thinking of being watched, she arched her back and extended her head upward. She at least wanted to make it look as though she was still working out while she carried these naughty girl thoughts.

She slowly got to her feet, feeling satisfied with her workout and her dirty thoughts. She rolled up the yoga mat, placing it back on the rack. She climbed on a stationary bike in the same room and started to peddle. Still thinking that on the bike that she was bent over slightly. In this position, as with the yoga position, perhaps her pants would still give a bit of the exposed skin look as before. She sat on the seat and tried to get into the rhythm of the Sia song playing through her headphones. "I'm aliiiiiive," this song always motivated her to push harder in the gym.

Singing in her head to the song and pushing hard on the bike peddles, her hips were moving side to side of the bike seat. This motion caused her crotch to move back and forth across the seat. Not for the first time, she started to enjoy the rhythmic motion of her pussy on a bike seat as she rode. But for the first time, she had the thought of a man sitting behind her and watching her ass as she moved. She imagined him starring, fixated on her behind. Perhaps feeling a bit of a twitch in his crotch to this fortuitous sight.

This was all beginning to be too much for her. She started pushing down harder on the peddles and moving her hips harder from side to side. She sat down a bit harder on the seat to increase the pressure on her pussy. She hoped that no one was watching, half wishing that they were. And, she thought, if they were watching, hopefully they couldn't tell that she was masturbating herself on a stationary bike in the gym. But she was.

She felt her face go flush as she had a muted orgasm. Muted because she was focused on the workout, but also muted because she couldn't let herself release the total energy of moment. She was sure that if someone was watching and she let lose, "oh gosh," they would have known for sure. She couldn't allow that to happen. Too risky.

She slowed the pace on the bike, almost to a stop. She sat up on the seat and moved slightly back and forth on the seat to allow for the one last feeling of the orgasm she had just experienced, in public.

She climbed off the bike, grabbed a gym towel and dabbed the moisture from her head, face and neck. It was then that she noticed that there was a man in the gym. He was working out, but when she saw him, his was sitting on a chest machine facing away from her. She froze. "Oh oh oh, did he see her before?" she thought to herself. And now she was in a hurry to exit the gym. She walked back over the bike and grabbed her water bottle. She turned and made her way to the yoga room door and just as she was walking that way the man climbed off the machine and turned to lean on it, presumably to catch is breath.

She didn't think she had seen him before. He was average in height, a bit stocky, and bald. He looked to be in his 40s. But, she thought, pretty cute for an older guy.

She tried hard not to make eye contact with him as she opened the inner door and made her way to exit the gym. She kept her pace and just as she past where he was standing she thought she heard the guy say, "being naughty?" She didn't know what to think. She felt shocked, embarrassed and a bit put out all at the same time. What was it he was saying?

She kept walking but turned and looked at him with an embarrassed grin said, "excuse me?"

"Working it hard," he said.

"Oh, yeah," she sheepishly replied and grinned at him. She must have heard him wrong.

"God," she thought, "this thing is starting to affect what I hear now."

She walked out the gym door with no further interaction with the man and quickly made her way back to her apartment. She took a left out the gym door instead of the a right, which would have been the most direct route to her place. No reason go give obvious clues to where her apartment might be to this guy.

"I am so bad," she thought and almost broke in to a trot when she knew she was clear of his sight.

When she reached her apartment she closed the door and leaned up against it. "Oh my God. What am I doing?" she said out loud.