Julia Goes in Front of My Camera

Story Info
My adult daughter wants to be photographed - and more.
6.6k words
4.54
88.4k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, do me a real favour please. Will you do some shots of me in the studio?" My thirty five year old daughter still asked me for things like she was the adorable youngster who stole my heart with every request. As a professional photographer, it was no big deal to spend some time on a session with Julia.

"Sure Honey, no sweat. What d'you need, passport photos, a portrait, shots to drop into a greetings card?"

Julia leant towards me conspiratorially and said "Well actually Daddy, I don't think Hallmark would print what I have in mind. I'm hoping you'll help me fulfill an ambition. I want to do a set of - let's call them glamour shots!"

I nearly choked on my coffee. "What! Glamour shots! Are you meaning what I think you mean?"

She was nodding with her eyes as wide and appealing as ever with the addition of a salacious smile. "Yeah actually. Thing is, I've wanted to do it for ages and if I don't do it soon, they won't be worth looking at. And, well, I could go to some random guy but I think I'd feel safer and happier with you doing it for me."

I was still in a state of shock. "So you want me to take photos of you nude or semi-nude? Have you any idea what you're asking?" I said.

"Sure! I've thought about it - a lot. It'll be fine. I'm thinking more nude than semi-nude actually. We're adults and we'll keep it between us. We don't need to tell Mom. I won't be telling Kyle anything."

I'd hardly thought about who we would or wouldn't tell. I hadn't got past dealing with the potential nudity of my daughter yet. I squirmed as I asked her my next questions. "So Julia, Honey, you're prepared to strip completely and pose naked in front of me, showing me everything you've got? You want me to put you into glamour poses to show off your sexy bits?"

She was nodding, completely unfazed and then she said "Actually I've got some poses in mind and, if you don't mind, I'd like a vagina portrait."

More coffee was taken the wrong way. "What! A vagina portrait!" I gasped, clearing coffee from my wind pipe.

"Yeah, of course. They're the in thing. Some of them are really classy. I think I'd like one to have framed. I think my vagina is cute and probably very photogenic. It'll be interesting to hear what you think."

I was shaking my head in disbelief. "Honey, I haven't seen you without clothes for nearly twenty five years. Now you seem hell bent on parading everything you've got in front of me and even wanting me to get close up and creative with your vagina. What would your mother say?"

"Nothing if we don't tell her!" was Julia's answer to that. Then she softened her tone. "Look Daddy, it's something I've wanted to do for such a long time. I know it seems rash and extreme but I love the idea of doing it and I know I can handle you seeing me - even seeing me close up."

So that was how it started - and it went a lot further. Me, as I said, I am a photographer but I don't do the glamour work. I do formal portraits, commercial work and some product work in my studio or on location. Whilst I have never earned from glamour work, I did some out of interest many years ago. And I have to admit to taking some photos of my wife at that time. So I suppose I believe that I have an amateur eye for it - and certainly I have no principled aversion to it.

Julia had called round at my home knowing that I would be there but that her mother would be out on the golf course. Julia's husband, Kyle, was travelling back from a business trip that day. He and Julia had been married for about seven years now. I have no other offspring and Julia is adored by me and my wife just as much now as she has ever been.

I looked closely at my daughter, with my mind racing. She is an attractive woman - but I would say that, of course. She has kept herself fit and toned, working out and swimming regularly. She has inherited her mother's breast size, which is impressive to say the least. Her ass is not tiny but it is in proportion with the rest of her, and very shapely.

Suddenly I realised that my eyes and my mind were looking at her very differently. "Fuck!" I said under my breath as the obvious reality fully dawned on me. I will see Julia naked! Naked and close up! All of her, from her voluptuous breasts to the inner folds of her vagina. Naked and very close up indeed! An inappropriate stirring occurred in me, taking my thoughts off down an erotic route. I realised that if she wanted to show me her body, I certainly wanted to see Julia naked, see her fulsome breasts unencumbered and, yes, see her pussy close up. She's a very attractive women, my mind repeated. Why wouldn't I want to see her body.

"I'll do it!" I gasped, thinking more with my active sexual mind than my parent mind.

Julia leapt up, rushed to me and hugged me. Then she kissed me on the mouth and my mind wondered if it was just a few seconds longer than normal.

"Oh, Daddy, thank you so much. You won't regret it. We'll make it fun!" she said. Then she asked how long we would need.

"Let's give it a full studio day." I replied and added a tease "My assistant Daniel will need to be there too."

Julia looked as though I had stopped her in her tracks. She paused, but to her credit she said "Oh! Okay, if he's really needed." I realised how keen she genuinely was about this. In any case I was not going to show Daniel my daughter's nude body. I wanted to keep that pleasure to myself.

"I'm kidding you, silly! But, hey, shows me how hooked you are on this."

"I am, Daddy, I am. I'm fantasising about it." she enthused.

Her words made me wonder. 'Fantasise' was a very intriguing word all of a sudden.

We agreed our pact of absolute secrecy and set the date for a few days later, the first date that we could both manage. I had no idea how my wife would react if she were to find out. I doubted that she would just see it as art. Julia's husband would hardly be thrilled for his wife to be parading totally naked in front of any photographer, let alone her father. And I had to ask myself, what would Julia do with the final photographs? I realised that I did not ask her in case it led to the idea being scrapped.

As the intervening days went by I found myself getting increasingly excited by the prospect of this incredible photo shoot, father photographs his naked daughter. On the morning of the day, as I showered, I was thinking about what would be happening later. I became rigidly erect as I pictured us in the studio. I was to find out later that it was the first of many erections that day.

I arrived at the studio early to set up the lights before Julia got there. Slyly, and not to my great credit, I set up a video camera amongst some lights and focussed it to cover the set. I could switch it on with a remote which I put in my pocket. Julia arrived early too, looking radiant and excited. She had a bag and a number of garments over her arm. Even before putting her things down she rushed to me with a kiss. Excited jabbering followed.

As I found a pause in which to speak, I told Julia that there was a changing room over by my office. She put her hands on her hips and said "Dad, with what we have planned, I hardly need the privacy of a changing room, do I!" With that she put her things down on a chair and began selecting a dress. We had decided to do the first set of shots with Julia gradually revealing herself starting with a sexy dress.

As I slyly watched, she pulled her jogging top off her body, revealing a sexy bra cradling her very ample breasts. There was just a hint of areola peeping over the bra cup, like a dawning sun or rising moon - only more exciting for me. I guess that I found her breasts to be bigger than even my imagination had conjured. Now she slid her jogging pants down her shapely thighs, revealing matching panties - actually a thong. I stared at her lovely ass - two perfect cheeks still shaped to perfection.

She put on the first dress and spruced herself ready to go. I was soon taking some good warm up shots. To be honest, I did not need to pose Julia very much. It came very naturally to her to pose attractively and sexily. However, we then reached the point where the first change of clothing was needed.

I asked Julia if she wanted to change dresses. She said that she'd put a different dress on later but now we would do the lingerie shots. She pulled the dress off, checked her hair and got back in pose. Her cleavage looked amazing and I snapped away gleefully. With plenty of shots taken, I paused and said "And next...?"

She began to unfastened her bra - and I felt my body react. As her bra cups slid off her breasts, I felt quite a surge in my heart. Sun and moon were fully risen now. Her tits are just amazing, huge with great big areolae, prominent nipples - and all very firm despite their obvious weight and her no-longer spring chicken age.

I stared like a teenage boy until I jolted myself back to work. We were soon taking some great shots. I paused to change the background and walked very close to Julia, taking sideways looks. They are beautiful and very sexy tits. I found myself fantasising about touching them, even taking her huge extended nipples into my mouth. I tried to restrain my runaway erotic mind. Even reminding myself that she is my daughter failed to stem my desirous thoughts.

As I walked back I saw that Julia had a tiny black mark by her areola, probably a fleck of mascara. I pointed it out to her. To my astonishment and delight she gripped her breast and drew the areola to her mouth where she licked the little speck of black. Then she rubbed it with a finger tip and licked it again. I was speechless.

We resumed the photography and Julia chose to do some more raunchy poses, gathering her tits in two hands as though offering them. I suggested a re-run of the licking thing which she duly performed. It made some hot pictures.

Those shots bagged, I looked at Julia to say "What's next?"

She started to ease her panties off. I realised I was totally holding my breath as she fully revealed herself to me. She didn't even turn her back to do it. She faced me and tugged the thong off her body. Now I got a real full hard-on. Up to then I was part way but this pushed me to a throbbing erection.

Julia's mound was smoothly shaven and lusciously plump. Her lips were full with such an inviting crevice between them. I was in awe of what I could see and who it was showing it.

"You like?" Julia asked, thrusting her hips raunchily forward as my gaze dragged on.

"Beautiful!" was all I could manage in reply. She purred.

She threw her thong towards her clothes but it fell well short. I quickly moved to pick it up and I walked over to the clothes, sensing the dampness on the small triangle of fabric. I felt a strong tingling of exhilaration.

We did a huge array of poses, mainly full body, some teasers, some risqué and then I moved in closer - with the lens and my presence. After some shots with Julia touching herself, I asked if she was ready for pussy portraits. She had a few more ideas first, including some relatively pornographic shots with Julia opening herself up wide with her fingers and some finger penetration. Teasing her clitoris, bringing her bud into the pictures followed.

By now I knew my constant erection was seeping pre-come and I was hoping that it wouldn't start to show. It was a good job that my chinos were quite loose fitting or my erection would have been obvious to Julia. As it was, it was trapped inside my pants and longing to be released.

My arousal was only going to be heightened when Julia asked me for some pussy shots from behind. She bent over in a pose that pushed her proud pussy lips out to frame them between her inner thighs. It was when I was doing those close-ups that I could see clear signs that Julia was aroused too. My mind went into some sort of spin when I realised that both my daughter and I were sexually aroused at the same time by the same thing. I wondered quite what the overtones of that meant. Luckily, I am no psycho-analyst so I did not try to work it out.

Julia suddenly asked to see those pussy shots on my camera screen. She stood next to me as I whisked through our erotic work. I became distracted as soon as I realised her lovely breast was right next to my forearm - and I was in a short sleeve shirt. I began to dare myself to press my arm against her breast. I couldn't do it but before I had given up on my opportunity, Julia made the move that had evaded me so far. She leant in further for one particular image and rested her bare breast on my wrist, quite close to the back of my hand. I wanted to turn my hand and cup it but I did not have the nerve. But I saw her nipple and saw how prominent it is when erect plus the lovely array of tiny bumps on her areola. The studio certainly isn't cold so I took her condition to be another sign of her arousal. I fleetingly thought about what joy it would be to place my mouth on her breast.

Once Julia had seen all the latest images she moved enough to lift her breast off me - so I suggested a brief break. We decided on coffee. Julia followed me to the studio's small kitchen. I suggested that she might want to put some clothes on but to my delight she replied "Not much point at this stage, Dad."

Making the coffee was a joint effort and her naked body was dancing around me in the confines of the kitchen. There were occasional brushings past one another. We sat at the small dining table in there and began to chat about the project. Julia wanted to do a lot more yet and I was more than happy to oblige.

"I guess I'd like to do some horny shots, like real sultry come-on-fuck-me type poses." she announced. She explained that ideally we could mock up a bed and she would pose on it. I thrilled her when I told her that there was a brand new bed in another part of the studio which had been sent in for product photos. The manufacturer hadn't bothered to collect it as it was cheaper to leave it than pay haulage.

We both drank our coffee straight so it was too hot to drink quickly and our chat ranged somewhat. Eventually I said "So Honey, what is behind all this really? You've hardly explained your urge to be so revealing."

She smiled and put her hand on mine. "Straight up, Daddy, I guess it's my latest phase."

Before she said anything more I said "Phase?"

"Yeah, phase. Look being very open with you, my sexual side is quite adventurous - even now. I'll explain what I mean but it is a bit of a story so if I'm still Daddy's little princess, I can't tell the story but if I'm Daddy's very grown up daughter, worldly-wise, experienced and very into sex, well then I can tell you."

Of course, I indicated that she could tell me.

She said "I started fucking quite young, Daddy, probably sooner than you and Mom realised. I loved it from the very start. I just adored the feel of a hard cock in me. It was all the usual stuff with local boys and I had my share - without getting too much of a reputation. At college I moved on to a bit more adventurous stuff, kinky even. I began to get quite experimental, demanding and, well, I had a big appetite so I went through a lot of sex partners. And I mean a lot! After college I flirted with bi-sexuality and group sex. I had wondered about lesbian sex as early as high school but I left it alone until my early twenties. Then I gave it a whirl, and I liked it, still do, but not enough to give up guys. I got into a circle of friends who were all into group sex so I had a lot of fun with them. Being bi, I linked up a few people. We had some fantastic sessions and I got a lot of cock - and cunt. Then one guy persuaded me to try some more extreme sex. By extreme, I mean he would get a bit rough with me. It was all kept to a level and, well, I liked it, I liked it a lot."

I stopped her there and cautiously asked her to explain just what this extreme sex involved.

"Well, there was some bondage and there was one particular guy who liked to play-rape. He would force himself on me and I enjoyed resisting. He always won and he would be quite forceful and dominant with me. He would take my body and use it for his needs, all of his needs - and be quite physically rough too. Sometimes we did it outside, in the woods, even in the park one night. He would come at me like a stranger and force himself on me. It was fantastically arousing and I was so high on the sexual excitement I would climax really frequently and heavily. I was into that scene for quite a long time. It was really great sex and loads of it. Then I met Kyle so things changed, I changed. He's very conservative about sex so it was all gentle love-making sex with lots of attention given to the other. It's good stuff, even now, in its own way. Just lately though, he's not got my pace any more. He fucks me, rolls off and then I lay there awake, wanting more - and imagining much more - so much more. As I considered how to handle my desires I realised I'd long wanted to do this photo stuff, to have the thrill and get pictures of my body while it's still worth photographing."

"Have the thrill, you say?" I interrupted as she paused.

"Well, yeah! It is a thrill. Especially involving you, Daddy!"

I felt another surge in my heart. What was my daughter saying to me? Why would she find it a thrill to be naked around me and let me photograph her?

Julia cracked my thoughts back to the immediate issue with some more incredible words. "So Daddy, in your heart of hearts, did you look at me naked today and think 'I'd like to fuck her!'

I coughed and spluttered before making the obligatory denial.

She said "No! Hmmm, pity, why not?"

There was more spluttering before I cobbled some words together. "Well, apart from there's your mother to think about, I suppose I could give a very qualified answer in that you are a very attractive girl with a great body - and if you weren't my daughter ..."

My words trailed off before Julia stunned me again. "Don't you ever think that being father and daughter would make for incredibly erotic sex - especially given our ages and that with our life experiences and sexual experiences too it'd be an amazingly exciting thing to do together?"

I stared at her face and tits and she sat back in the chair waiting for me to reply. Our conversation went something like this:-

"I can't say that it has been one of my thoughts. What are you saying?"

Julia replied without needing to consider what to say. "Daddy, I've been showing you my body - and it's been really exciting me. I've been through all the usual sexual experiences and a lot more and maturing then migrating in my desires, sometimes going a bit far out. Now I've arrived at a point were I wanted to be like this with you."

"Be like what?" I questioned.

"Erotically intimate!" she said.

"But that could mean all sorts. Are you meaning the photo session?"

"Well yeah!" she said and I almost felt relief until she added "And more!"

"More?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes more! To spell it out, I think the next phase of my sex life that I want to try - need to try - is incest. Obviously, I've no brothers or sisters. It could be Mom but you're my starting point. I'm still very into cock - hard cock. What d'you say, Daddy?"

"Julia, Honey, I'm in shock!"

"Well don't be. It does go on, you know it does, and a lot more than you'd think."

"Even so! I never thought it'd be something I'd do!"

"Now's the time to think, Daddy! Let's do some more pictures to give you time." said Julia, and as I accepted that idea, I realised that I was sending out signals to her that I would go along with her notion. Within me, I knew that there was a carnal desire to do what Julia was seeking - but I couldn't understand that particular desire. I knew it to be terribly wrong, yet I knew too that the thought of it felt incredibly exciting. The idea of actually fucking Julia was, on the one hand taboo and on the other hand indescribably arousing and hugely erotic. I knew that I was walking towards a highly significant decision.

12