Julia: Julia is a Naughty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,000 Followers

"Is this what you want?" He whispered in her ear as his middle finger slid inside her sweltering pussy. "Oh, someone is verrrrrrry wet."

Julia's head dropped back a bit as she bit her bottom lip to muffle a moan she wanted so desperately to release. Her breathing promptly became shallow. She could tell she was going to come very soon. She didn't even care she was in a public place. She loved his touch and she wanted to feel that euphoria.

Moving his head away so he could look into her eyes, Jackson slowly but deeply penetrated her pussy over and over for a few moments, then pushing his finger as deeply as he could, he began rubbing Julia's clit. "Come for me" He mouthed to her without making a sound.

This was all it took, Julia exploded inside. She bit down harder on her bottom lip to silence her screams, but her body could not be quieted. It screamed from the mountain top as her pleasure assaulted every inch of her body. It shook and quivered. She clenched every muscle as she tried not to make a scene in the public setting. Jackson removed his finger and sat back to enjoy the show. Julia's face clenched tightly and her eyes were screwed shut. She thought for sure her teeth would draw blood from her bottom lip, but somehow they did not. She couldn't help herself, with his finger gone, but her climax not over she discreetly replaced his hand with her own and fiddled her clit as her orgasm continued and then finally subsided.

When she had finally calmed down enough to hold an intelligent conversation, Jackson suggested they get out of there. Julia agreed. One orgasm was never enough for Julia, and she saw this as another chance to come. Jackson paid the bill and they left the bar. In the parking lot, Jackson put his hand on her waist and directed her toward his car. The parking lot was dark and no one else seemed to be there, so Jackson slid his hand down until it was rubbing Julia's nice curvy ass. She giggled, and Jackson didn't stop there. Before Julia knew it his hand was under her dress and rubbing her bare ass. His hand moved around its entirety and then he pressed his middle finger between her ass cheeks and his hand continued south. As his hand approached her dripping love hole, they reached his car.

"Put your hands on the roof," he told her

Julia did as he suggested. He continued to rub her from the rear, but he never touched her heated box. Letting the dress drop, his hands were suddenly on her breasts. He massaged them firmly, but not roughly. He could feel her hard nipples though both her bra and the dress, and he teased them as well. Then Julia felt him as he nestled himself behind her, rubbing his pelvis into her ass that was sticking out a bit as though she was being frisked by a policeman. The thin material of his dress slacks did little to hide his raging hard-on and Julia could feel it pressing between her ass cheeks. He continue to manipulate her nipples and breasts, he thrust his pelvis a few times pressing his cock between her ass cheeks. Julia was going crazy and loving the feel of his cock against her.

"I want to suck your cock!" She almost yelled.

Jackson smiled to himself and suggested they get out of the public eye for such activities. Julia agreed and soon the two were sitting in their respective front seats of Jackson's car, with Jackson on the driver's side. Julia wasted little time fishing his hard cock from his pants and swallowing as much as she could of it. Jackson moaned out with pleasure. Julia loved to hear a man moan when she sucked his cock. It was a validation that what she was doing was being enjoyed. She sucked it deeply and stroked it with her hand. Pulling it out of her mouth she made the awkward turn to look up at him while her tongue still maintained contact with the tip. She looked at him mischievously and teased the head with the tip of her tongue. She slowly pumped and squeezed it with her hand causing a large dollop of pre-cum to ooze out of the slit. She licked the drop up and then aggressively swallowed his ragingly hard prick again. He groaned out loudly and Julia relished his pleasure.

Jackson had waited 10 years for this moment and the excitement of it all along with Julia's excellent skills had his orgasm rushing to the top faster than he had hoped. "I'm going to come!" He announced.

Julia prepared for the rush of the creamy liquid. She normally didn't like to swallow. She really had to be in the mood. Today she was in that mood. Jackson again grunted and his hips thrusted upward and the torrent of love juice flooded Julia's mouth. Oh how she loved that feeling when she was in this kind of mood. The warmth of it and the force with which it invaded her mouth was fabulous and she desperately tried to swallow it all. However, her small mouth couldn't accommodate it all, and some spilled out the side of her mouth and down his stiff rod, messing his work slacks.

Jackson grunted and groaned with sheer enjoyment and sexual fulfillment; thrusting his hips up several times. Every muscle in his body contracted and he just indulged himself. It had been as good as he had hoped, if not as long as he had hoped.

Julia pulled off his cock and wiped her mouth, licking the remanence from her finger wickedly as she looked at Jackson. He smiled at her.

"That was fantastic." He said.

Julia just smiled at him and sat back in the passenger's seat while his breathing calmed. She was so horny now she could hardly stand it. She wasn't sure how, but she was hoping Jackson would take care of her now.

"What the fuck?" he suddenly screamed as he reach down to zip up his fly. "I'm a fucking mess." He had discovered the stain on his pants from the overflow of cum from Julia's mouth. Looking at Julia, he suddenly got very indignant, "Why didn't you swallow it?"

"I tried!" Julia told him, feeling badly for not taking it all. "But there was so much. Some of it just came out."

"Some? Are you fuckin' kidding? My pants are a mess. I'm dead. My wife is going to kill me. How the fuck am I going to clean this up?" He screamed at Julia.

Instantly Julia began to tear up. "I'm sorry," she told him. When Jackson did not console her one bit she was completely embarrassed and she fled the car, not even closing the door behind her. She ran across the parking lot. Finding her car, she got in and drove home, trying to collect herself. She arrived home and cleaned her face before getting out of the car. She closed the door and took a deep breath before heading in.

Julia is a naughty, naughty girl.

She went into the house. She remembered her daughter and husband would be at soccer practice for a little longer, and immediately went to take a shower. She felt dirty. She had cheated on her husband, but that was not the only reason why she felt dirty. It was Jackson's treatment of her. He had used her and then screamed at her not as though she had been his friend for 10 years, but as though she was someone he had just picked up at the bar that night. It hurt and it made her tear up again. After a minute or two she collected herself and washed herself. The warm water felt good and she lathered her body. It felt good to rub the soap all over. Her nipples were still sensitive and as she touched them they sent a vibration directly to her pussy. This, of course, made her want to touch her mound. She did and it felt warm and puffy. She couldn't believe she was still horny after the embarrassment that had just happened to her, but she couldn't deny what was happening in her body. She didn't like masturbating with her fingers, it never satisfied her as much as her toys did. She quickly finished her shower and dried off.

Returning to her room she dug out her magic wand vibrator that she affectionately named BOB for Battery Operated Boyfriend and plugged it in (yes she knew the irony that he wasn't really battery operated). Stretching out on the bed, she spread her legs and turned BOB on low. Placing it on her clit, she moaned her approval. The vibrations immediately jolted her body and she instantly began raising her hips up to meet the round vibrating head of the toy. She held it firmly against her clit for a good length of time just reeling in the pleasure. She was so turned on from her long day of sexual stimulation that it didn't take long before her second orgasm of the day rushed to the surface. She let out a guttural groan as the climax consumed her. It was a good thing she had closed the bathroom door, or the neighbors probably would have heard her through the open window. She held the vibe against her as long as she could throughout the wave of pleasure. Finally, it was too much and she dropped it on the bed and collapsed into a quivering heap next to the vibrating toy. She was relishing her pleasure when there was a sudden thud on the hard wood floor. She jolted her eyes open to see and hear BOB dancing and making all kinds of noise on the floor. She hadn't notice how close to the edge of the bed she had dropped it, allowing it to vibrate over the edge and onto the floor. She quickly jumped off the bed to retrieve it, spoiling her afterglow.

Realizing she was not done, Julia bent over the bed resting one elbow on it and exposing her ass to the rest of the room. She spread her legs and placed BOB on her mound again. This time it was hard to keep there, as her cum had flooded out of her and covered the outer most lips of her pussy. The vibe slid around and Julia tried desperately to hold it in place for several minutes. She could feel the juices of her Venus dripping down her legs. Finally she found a rhythm to her masturbation and her pleasure began to rise. After several more minutes she was getting close, but the wave of ecstasy would swell, but never break. Frustrated with this development, Julia pulled BOB from her snatch and turned him on high.

Shoving him back against her engorged clit, she groaned loudly again, and her legs almost collapsed under her. She forcefully rubbed BOB up and down on her clit for another 30 seconds before at long last her third orgasm consumed her. This time she made sure BOB landed in the middle of the bed when she tossed it up there. She reached between her legs and slid two fingers inside her tight slippery hole enjoying the penetration as her orgasm rushed through her and eventually subsided.

She wanted to have another orgasm, because the third one always created a feeling of relaxed euphoria when it was over, but she didn't trust she could get there before her daughter and husband returned. She crawled up on the bed and delighted in her afterglow this time. Once her breathing returned to normal and she felt her legs could hold her again, she got up, unplugged BOB and went to the bathroom to clean him off. As she applied the soap and rinsed him off, thoughts of Jackson returned to her head. This time she got mad, not sad. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind. She decided, tonight was not the right time, but it would come, oh it would come.

"Fuckin Bastard!" she said out loud.

She put BOB away and got dressed in some silky PJ's. Her family returned about 20 minutes later. The rest of the evening she spent playing with her daughter. The realization of what she had done earlier tonight hit her several times, and she did her best to repress those thoughts. She went to bed and tried to forget about what she had done.

Julia is a naughty, naughty girl.

The next day at work, Julia was feeling mad and guilty and altogether not herself. She was mad at Jackson for obvious reasons, and she was feeling guilty for doing what she had done with him. But most of all she was a little depressed because she felt as though Jackson had used her and treated her like shit, not like someone he was supposed to care about.

She got to work dressed in a very nice skirt and a snug top with a V-neck that showed just the top of the cleavage of her substantial breasts. She liked dressing nicely, yet appropriately for work. The attention she got from the men in the office far outweighed any murmurs she heard from the women she referred to as the "fatties" in the office. Besides, feeling sexy always lightened her mood. Looking nice and a bit sexy really wasn't enough today with all that had happened last night, but when she had dressed this morning she thought it might help.

She walked into Vanessa's office to start her training for the day. She still had over two months of training to finish at this new job she loved so much before she became a supervisor, and Vanessa was her trainer for that duration. The two of them got along pretty well, but sometimes Julia felt that Vanessa was not patient enough with her. She kept thinking that this woman needs to realize how new I am to this and relax a bit.

"Morning Ness" Julia said with a smile.

Vanessa was a tall sexy brunette who reminded Julia of the actress Kathrine Moening. The resemblance was uncanny as far as Julia was concerned. Having watched "The L Word" religiously in the past, Julia had chuckled to herself the first time she met her, wondering if Vanessa was a lesbian and had the same attitude that Shane, the character Moening played in the show, had. Julia loved Shane, and was actually quite attracted to her, she had even wondered several times what it would be like being with Shane back when she watched the show.

"Close the door!" Vanessa commanded, and Julia complied. Then Vanessa stated bluntly, "That's Miss Vanessa to you."

Julia heard what Vanessa said, but wasn't sure she understood exactly. After closing the door, she turned around, walked back toward Vanessa's desk and said sweetly, "What did you say?"

Meeting her at the front of her desk Vanessa stood very close to her, looked down on her a bit as her 5'9" height afforded. "I said, That's Miss Vanessa to you." Vanessa stated in a stern voice.

Suddenly all the feelings Julia had about Shane from "The L Word" and the attraction she had to that character flooded her brain and she couldn't help but get a little excited. Julia was far from a lesbian, but she had always been able to appreciate the sexiness and attraction of the female body, even looking at her father's Playboys as a young teen. She had no sexual experience with women, but would get aroused when watching girl on girl action on TV and in the movies, or when in the presence of a dominant and attractive woman such as Vanessa. Julia's knees got a little weak and she inhaled quickly.

Vanessa began to pace around Julia, speaking to her as if she was a head mistress at an all-girls school and Julia was about to be punished. "You are new here, right Julia?"

"Yes," Julia replied. Fear and a little excitement filled her.

"Your 90 day probation is not close to being over is it?"

"Uh...no."

"You know that one word from me to the bosses and you could be fired?"

"Yes." Julia was fearful for her job, but she could not think of anything she had done wrong to warrant her dismissal. Her submissiveness took over and her breathing became more shallow.

"Yes, Miss Vanessa," Vanessa corrected her.

"Yes, Miss Vanessa," Julia stammered back. "But, what have..."

"Oh, we'll get to that. Don't you worry," Vanessa interrupted her.

"You know Julia, in the short time you have been here, you have managed to make some enemies, strutting around here in your tight little dresses, showing off those big ole tits, and this fine, fine ass." Vanessa said as she lightly brushed the palm of her hand over one of Julia's ass cheeks, emphasizing the "FINE FINE" portion of her statement; stopping again in front of Julia.

"I don't mean to upset anyone," Julia replied, again stuttering her reply as the intimidating Vanessa invaded her personal space. The fact that Vanessa had complimented her ass and touched it as well did not escape Julia, and her pussy actually tingled at the compliment. Oh how she loved that kind of compliment and the attention that went with it. "And I don't show off my breasts. My attire is work appropriate." She said trying to be firm, but failing miserably.

"Yes, your work clothes are not at all inappropriate, but when you have a set of tits like this..." She said as she lightly brushed the back of her index finger across her breast right where her nipple should be, making it instantly hard. "anything you wear can be considered inappropriate, especially by those bitter bitches. Don't you worry about them, they can't do anything, they're just jealous."

Julia recoiled from Vanessa's touch, but her pussy again tingled and her knees buckled just a little. She didn't know what to do. She knew this was blatant sexual harassment, but she did nothing to stop it. She wanted to demand Vanessa stop, but she didn't want to do anything to get fired, Vanessa had already implied she could do that. The other thing was, that all those thoughts she had in the recent past comparing Vanessa to "Shane" were flooding her head and that, along with all this attention, was rather exciting.

"No, you need to worry more about me and what I saw yesterday while you were in the parking lot," Vanessa told her.

Instantly Julia recalled when Jackson had showed up to work. She thought she had been careful, making sure Vanessa was not around, and since there were no windows in the back of her building, she was sure no one in the building had seen, however, what she didn't know, was that Vanessa had been in the back of the parking lot having a smoke, and had seen the whole thing.

"First of all, you're married, aren't you Julia?"

"Yes, Miss Vanessa." Her thoughts went to her husband, and his lack of attention. That is what had her in this mess. Damn him.

"Was that your husband? I saw you kanoodling with in the back lot yesterday?"

Julia thought of lying and saying it was, but she was pretty sure Vanessa would see right through that. "No, Miss Vanessa"

"I didn't think so. So you were fooling around with a man who was not your husband at your place of work, a place where you have been working for less than a month and you were doing it on company time. Does that about cover it, missy?"

The tone of her voice really had Julia's submissive side going and she almost whispered her reply as she bowed her head to avoid eye contact. "Yes, Miss Vanessa, that is accurate." She was all flustered and turned on and fearful and...

"You see what kind of position this puts you in?" Vanessa asked, this time brushing her finger against Julia's other nipple.

Julia's body involuntarily quivered at Vanessa's touch. "Y...y..yes, Ma'am I do."

Walking behind Julia again, Vanessa palmed Julia's ass, this time a bit more firmly. Then she whispered in her ear, still holding onto her ass cheek, "That position, is right where I want you. I hold your job in my hands, just like I'm holding your ass right now. I can do with it as I wish. How does that make you feel?"

Julia shrugged her shoulders. A chill went down her spine and her juices trickled into her panties.

"I could turn you into my office slut, and you couldn't do anything about it," Vanessa whispered as her hands came around Julia's body and under her arms to firmly grab both of her breasts.

Julia gasped. She wanted to run. To leave the office immediately and run as fast as she could to her car, drive away and never return. However, there was something keeping her there. Something paralyzing her. She wasn't sure if it was the fear of losing her job and having to explain that to her husband, or if it was her submissiveness and the dominance of Vanessa. Whatever it was, her feet never budged. Her head fell back and she moaned as Vanessa molested her sizable tits and whispered things in her ear she had never expected to hear from her female trainer. She loved this kind of attention, the kind she craved from her husband and could get.

Julia is a naughty, naughty girl.

goamz86
goamz86
2,000 Followers