Julia: Julia is a Naughty Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will do as you are told from now on. Everything I command, you will do; and you will do it with a fucking smile on your face! When alone, you will address me as Miss Vanessa." Vanessa whispered in her ear as she continued to fondle her tits.

Vanessa pinched her hardened nipples. Julia moaned again.

"You really do have a magnificent set of tits my little office slut. I wish I had a set like this," Vanessa told her. Vanessa's b-cups were non-existent compared to Julia's tits. "I could play with these all day; so nice and firm. These hard nipples poking like this are fun to play with as well."

Julia couldn't believe this was happening, but her need for attention just allowed this all to continue. She just leaned back into Vanessa and enjoyed the ride. She relished the feel of Vanessa's hands on her tits, the feel of her behind her dominating her; making her do as she wished. She was really getting into all of it when that ride suddenly stopped. Vanessa let go of her heaving breasts and backed away. Julia whimpered. Then feeling Vanessa's hands pressing on the tops of her shoulders, Julia's knees gave way and she slowly dropped to her knees.

Julia's pussy gushed. She loved being treated this way. It had never happened from a woman, but the way her body was reacting, she realized apparently that didn't matter. Since she had read the Fifty Shades books and seen the movie, she had been dallying in the Dom/sub world, and it was very exciting, but all that had been with men, and only on line, so this was even more exciting than any of that.

Vanessa walked around the kneeling woman and pulled the hem of her skirt up to reveal her sheer red panties. Her hairless pussy was almost completely visible. Julia's pussy began to quiver again and she could feel her juices now flowing into her panties.

Spreading her legs a bit, Vanessa inquired, "Do you like my pretty panties my pet?"

Julia wordlessly nodded her head. "My pet? Oh my Gawd!" Julia thought. She was really enjoying this treatment from this sexy dominant woman.

"Speak, my little office slut."

"Yes, Ma'am...uh, Miss Vanessa." She replied while taking in the fact that this woman just called her a slut. She should totally be offended, but all it did was make her tingle more.

"Have a lick," Vanessa offered.

Julia looked up at her quizzically.

"Lick my pretty panties, now you little adulterous slut," Vanessa commanded.

Julia complied, and she again relished the dirty name. She never knew that could make her so hot. She brushed her tongue along the folds of Vanessa's pussy through the sheer panties, and her own pussy was now flooding.

"That's it, lick my pretty panties like my good little office slut. I am really going to enjoy this relationship of ours Julia," Vanessa teased.

Julia contemplated that statement as she eagerly licked several more times. This was going to be a relationship? This wasn't going to be a one-time thing? This caused anxiety and excitement all at the same time. Suddenly Vanessa stepped back and as she dropped her skirt, she pulled her panties off. Wadding them in a ball, she commanded Julia to open her mouth. Julia did as she was told and Vanessa stuffed the soiled panties in her open consenting mouth.

Vanessa couldn't believe that Julia was readily accepting this treatment. Vanessa was a dominant bisexual woman, but she didn't realize just how submissive Julia was. Over the last month she had shown some tendencies toward it, but she never imagined they ran this deep. She had planned to play this blackmail card, but she never thought it would reap so much benefit, and so quickly. She moved to sit in her chair behind her desk. Still on her knees, Julia watched her sexy trainer with lust. Sitting down, Vanessa commanded Julia to crawl to her. She did, and as she came around the desk, Vanessa had her legs spread and her pussy on display.

Julia needed no instruction. She wanted this, she had dreamed of doing such things with another girl for many years, but the opportunity had really never presented itself, at least not this blatantly. The dynamics of this relationship had been established very quickly. She was the sub, and Vanessa was the Domme. She had always loved being dominated, even before Fifty Shades. Now this woman was doing it better than any man in her past had ever done. She crawled right up, spit the panties out of her mouth and began licking Vanessa's pussy. Even feeling this eager, she licked tentatively. This was after all her first time.

Vanessa let her explore for a few moments, figuring she may have never done this. Then, a few moments later, she grabbed the back of Julia's head and slowly pulled her into her sweltering pussy, "Get in there baby, it won't bite. Lick it, nibble it, devour it."

Julia didn't really know what she was doing. She only knew what she liked and what she had seen in a few porn clips online. She did those things she did know and did the best she could to please her new Domme, and soon she could tell she was doing something right. Vanessa began to gyrate her hips and moan appreciatively. This encouraged Julia and her effort began to hasten. She licked hard and lapped up the juices now flowing from Vanessa's heated snatch. Finding her clit, Julia sucked it in and even gave it a little nip with her teeth.

"YES!" Vanessa gasped, quietly, not wanting them to be discovered. "That's it."

Julia took that as a compliment and did it again. Vanessa yelped a little the second time, catching herself midway and biting her lip to be quiet. Julia stepped up her effort once again and soon she was devouring Vanessa's love hole and making a mess of her face with the sexual fluids of Vanessa's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Vanessa commanded, pulling Julia's head in deeper. Her breathing became ragged and soon her legs went rigged next to Julia's face and she came as quietly as that amazing orgasm would allow.

Julia just continued through the whole thing, slurping up all the juices she could as they came flooding out of Vanessa. Julia was still licking when Vanessa's body went limp and she pushed Julia away. Julia knelt there waiting as Vanessa recovered. She realized she was soaking wet between her legs and she needed relief. She hoped that Vanessa would return the favor, so she waited patiently at her feet.

Within a few minutes, Vanessa's breathing returned to normal and she composed herself. Pushing her chair back, she leaned over to retrieve her panties, stood and straightened her skirt and blouse, "Go get us some coffee. We have lots to do today," Vanessa chipped at Julia.

Disappointedly Julia rose to her feet and replied, "Yes, Miss Vanessa."

Julia left the office and immediately went to the bathroom to clean her face, her soaked pussy and panties. Arriving in the bathroom, she couldn't help herself, and within seconds she had her panties around her knees and she was finger fucking herself to orgasm. The thoughts of what just happened brought her to climax very quickly. She relished the pleasure and when she was done, she cleaned herself and went to the sink to wash her face. When she was done, she looked at herself in the mirror and contemplated how much she had just enjoyed what just happened. She stared at herself in the mirror and thought, "What the hell is happening to me???" She fetched Vanessa and herself a coffee and rejoined her new Domme/trainer in her office. She wondered what else could happen today as she was to spend the entire day with Vanessa.

Julia is a naughty, naughty girl.

*****

Next Chapter...A little background on Julia.

If there is interest.