Julia July Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot, twisted tale of a father and his daughter.
2.4k words
4.32
32.8k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trimspace
trimspace
17 Followers

Chapter One: Origins of Depravity

My name is Brent, and until a week ago I considered myself as normal as most anyone else in America. Aged 38, in decent shape, a drinker, single dad of one amazing daughter, with a good job and decent income. My daughter's mom, long since estrange to me, had won a favorable custody agreement. Go figure, right? Sure I spent as much time as possible with Julia, my daughter, but never as much as I wanted.

That was why it was such a surprise to me when Julia, recently eighteen, decided to move from Georgia where she had been living with her mother and step dad to go to Iowa, where I was living. Her mother took it about how I would expect; blaming me for pressuring her to go to ISU so she'd be close to me, but truth was I never wanted to pressure her to do anything at all. I spent the last nearly two decades of my life trying my hardest to make Julia a part of my life, why would I endanger that by telling her how I think she should live her life?

I drove down to Georgia to the hillbilly town where Julia's mom had settled and it was an icy affair. I loaded my daughter's limited possessions in the truck I rented. Her stepdad was trying to act protective, and I might have respected him for it if it was anyone but my baby. I was there when she was born. When she took her first steps. Picked her up from school when I could. This man had no place to judge me. I had done the best I could, and Julia made an adult decision.

The drive back to Des Moines had been fun. Julia was bright, talkative, and full of an energy resembling her mother when I had first met her twenty-two years prior. We hadn't seen each other since her 16th birthday because of the distance, and her mother's power over my fatherhood.

"I missed you daddy," she said out of a silence born of long hours on the road. We were passing the Iowa border, thankfully only two hours from home.

"I missed you too, Julia. More than you know," I replied. I didn't tell her how good it felt to be called daddy by the girl I was afraid I had lost forever. I knew her mother hated me for her own reasons, but I was always angry when she tried to bring them between me and my daughter, who was and should remain innocent of the entire situation.

When we had unloaded her things to the second bedroom in my modest two bedroom home I returned the truck while Julia followed in my four door toyota. I didn't begrudge the loss of the second bedroom, which originally was to be my music room, but became forever storage when adult life crashed around my youthful dreams.

"So what do you do nowadays, dad?" Julia asked as we drove back home. She and I had talked on the phone, but I had always been too interested in her life to divulge much of my own. I wanted to know about chess club, and softball, boys should there be any, and her plans for the future.

"I sell ad space for local television stations. Sounds about as bad as it is, but I guess I'm good at it cause they pay me decently," I said. I was resisting the urge to smoke, that nagging feeling at the back of your brain that whispers to you, always reminding you that you need to smoke. Julia didn't know I did, but I was sure she could smell the stale tobacco buried deep in the fibers of my car.

"And what about you Julia? Big plans in Ames?" I asked. Ames was a decently short commute from my house, and was where she was going to school.

"Well... I'm going to major in chemistry, but I plan on narrowing it down further once I experience the classes," she replied. Her voice was bubbly, her face filled with the genuine excitement brought about by the naivety of a young college freshman.

Everything seemed happy-go-lucky and as normal as apple pie for the next two weeks. Julia settled her room, and spent most her time at home, only going out to talk to ISU representatives, or on a couple occasions went dancing downtown. We had dinner together, saw a couple movies, and it seemed to fill a lonely hole in my life. Her presence lifted my spirits, and my work was just as positively affected.

When I nailed a nice commission bonus, I decided to celebrate with Julia. I bought a couple bottles of champagne and two choice steaks for dinner. As I set her plate on the table and poured both her and I a generous glass of bubbly, she giggled, the sound almost as bright and crisp as the tinkling of glasses during a heartfelt toast.

"Daddy! I'm not old enough for that!" she had a smile on her face that lit up those cerulean eyes, and her brown hair was pulled back in a lost tail that still let strand of her curly hair fall around her face like a frame.

"Your mom doesn't let you drink at home?" I asked, knowing full well the answer to that question. Her mother's tightassness was one of the things that had ended our marriage. Julia only giggled again and shook her head no.

"Well this is your home now, and you're allowed to drink. ONLY AT HOME!" I added the last part in my best stern voice, but she just laughed me off and clinked her glass to mine. I drank mine rather quickly and repoured, feeling a warmth throughout my body. Julia hadn't seen, but I had drunk a generous glass of single-malt while cooking the steaks. Old habits, they say.

That was when my normal American life got complicated. Through dinner and increasingly drunken conversation I noticed how hot my daughter had become. I wasn't starved, mind you, but still held a healthy sexual appetite. I kept care of myself, and sported a decent dick, and used it well. My daughter, now looking more like her mother as her cheeks reddened, was on her fourth glass and was clearly as lightweight as they come. She wore modest clothes at home, but I could still see she had a better rack than her mother. When we went to the kitchen to wash the dishes, she bent low to get into the washer and a red thong poked teasingly from the waist of her shorts.

"Let's take a shot!" she turned around so quickly that she caught me looking. I was ashamed, but she didn't act like she noticed at all.

"Are you sure you're alright for that, honey?" I asked, hoping the burning in my cheeks was passable because of the drink.

"Are you saying I'm drunk?" she asked, pulling a fake frown that moved her features, if it could be possible, in an even more pleasant alignment.

"Well why not!" I laughed, poured her a shot of scotch, and was surprised to see her champion the shot in one gulp.

"Let's watch a movie!" she was like a rowdy kid again; demanding and immovable. I followed drunkenly to the living room. It was filled with DVDs (yes I'm that old) and a love seat, and a larger couch.

"I'll choose!" she moved over to my bookcase-turned-DVD-holder and bent down to look from the bottom up. I sat on the couch and once again found my eyes at her bottom. That thong was peeking out again, and I felt a twinge in my slacks.

Oh God! I felt a jolt of horror and shame, but there was nothing for it. I was fucking hard.

"How about this one?" she asked, that beautiful face turning to me, still red with drink. I barely had time to bring one of my legs up, hopefully hiding my hard on.

"The Secretary? Um... have you seen that movie before?" I asked, if possible more uncomfortable than I had been ever in my life. In a mere couple of hours, I had lost total control. What the fuck was happening?

"No, that's why I chose it, silly daddy!" but there was something in her face that said she was lying. Deftly now she placed the movie in the player, grabbed the remote, and was next to me on the couch, leaning her head onto my shoulder.

Jesus, get a grip I thought, taking as deep of breaths as my lungs could afford. Julia looked up at me. My baby girl, with those deep blue eyes, brown hair, and supple lips pursed in a chiding smile, stared for only a moment, then to the movie.

Oh, fuck, the movie.

It was as bad as I thought. As twisted as the movie was, it was also really fucking hot. I squirmed, but Julia refused to move. She was plastered to my side, and soon her arm was across my stomach. My dick, which had gotten soft, came back ready for action about the time Maggie Ghyllenhall was spanking herself with a hair brush.

Mercifully, I felt Julia's head nod once, then again, then finally droop and rest.

Thank. Fucking. God.

I was a dad, adept at this part. Picking her up in my arms, her breathing deep and even, I decided that the televisions sleep mode would be sufficient and left the film going. My dick was still hard, and the drink still strong enough with me that I needed that computer in my room ASAP. As I was walking, Julia's arm fell to her side and landed right on the rock-hard boner pushing painfully at my pants. I inhaled sharply and looked at her, but she was still as peacefully asleep as a disney princess.

I gently placed Julia in her bed and covered her up, fighting the whole time against getting a hand on her breasts. I looked down, my dick throbbing, and got a terribly awful idea. My body felt painfully flooded with the idea, like it had jabbed me in the side. I was a drunken wreck, sweaty palms and all.

I'm such a pervert... but I couldn't push the thought away. I looked from my daughter to her dirty laundry, and back again. As silently as I could, using the light from the hallway through her open door, I searched the hamper until I found what I was looking for. Quickly retreating, pocketing the stolen lacy underwear, I shut her door as quietly as possible. My heart was pounding as hard as it had decades ago when I would sneak out of my folks house to fuck young Kathy Laney in highschool, or when I first smoked pot.

My bedroom was a short walk from Julia's, and in only moments I had shut the door, stripped, and was on the internet. I used earphones so I could hear the glorious noises of hard fucking without the worry of waking my daughter.

What is wrong with me? I thought even as I took ahold of my dick and stroked. There was a teen on the screen getting railed as hard as you'd like, but she wasn't as hot as my little girl. I brought her panties to my nose and inhaled deeply, imbibing the essence of my daughter's pussy. She smelled wonderful and I stroked harder and harder. Video after video I watched, playing with Julia's panties; smelling them, licking them, jerking off with them wrapped around my dick.

I couldn't help it. I closed my eyes, trying to imagine what my baby girl, light of my life, looked like naked as I fucked her. I imagined how her tits would look bouncing around. I wondered what her pussy looked like.

And it was then, while I was in another place, jerking my dick like it had done something wrong, eyes closed and smelling my girls panties that I felt hot breath on my cock. My hand immediately stopped, the other pulling the ear phones out.

I looked down and there was Julia, on her hands and knees, looking at my dick like she was a starving animal and cock was a savory meal. I was holding my breath, so surprised I couldn't even ask her what the fuck she was doing as she removed my stroking hand and licked from my balls to the tip.

"Sniff my panties daddy," she whispered to me in a breathy voice. She was wearing only a bra, but I couldn't see her pussy from where I was sitting. I could, however, see her ass, a nice firm handful complete with bikini tan lines.

I did as I was told, now totally at a loss for what was happening in my life. As I inhaled another deep lungful of that luscious scent, she took my dick fully in her mouth. Julia was drooling down my shaft as she suck it up and down. It was as good a blowie as I'd ever gotten.

"Julia," I moaned and I wasn't sure what I was gonna say. How do you tell your daughter you're gonna bust in her hot mouth?

"Yes, daddy?" she asked in that husky voice again, spit dripping from her lips to my twitching dick.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I couldn't help it. There was nothing else to do.

"Come in my panties, daddy. Come in your baby girl's panties," she said this more forcefully now, and merely watched as I, powerless to resist, brought her lacy booty shorts down to my dick, and unloaded a giant wad straight into them.

"That's it," she cooed and bit her lip, staring at my cock shooting spurt after spurt into her dirty undies. When I had finished, and the weight of my actions finally began to set in, Julia stood. I could see her shaved mound, swollen and beautiful.

She grabbed the panties from my hand, bent over and drew them on. Her eyes never left mine as she finished pulling them up, pulling my mounds of cum onto her bare vagina.

"Goodnight daddy," she whispered, and before a word could escape my mouth she was out the door and back to her own room.

What the fuck have I done?

trimspace
trimspace
17 Followers