Julia on Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took off my sock and wondered what would come next now that the game was done.

"But the game wasn't done. Emily handed the deck to Karen, who dealt out another hand. Karen won this, turned to stare at me, and said, sort of meditatively, 'Now what shall I do with her?'

"I was nervous but tried not to fidget.

"'I know!' Karen exclaimed. 'Mouche, come here!'

"Amanda scrambled to her feet and stood on the other side of the table from me.

"'You've been playing with yourself, haven't you, girl?' Karen demanded.

"'Yes, Mistress,' said Amanda sheepishly.

"'Put the fingers you were masturbating with in Julia's mouth. Let her taste you,' said Karen.

"'Yes, Mistress,' said Amanda, and rounded the table to stand in front of me. She gazed into my eyes - I don't know when I've seen such a soulful look. She whispered, 'I like your lip gloss,' and raised her hand to touch my lips with one slender finger. I could smell pussy on her hand."

"How did that make you feel?"

"A little queasy, Sir, but I parted my lips, and Amanda slid that finger in, then another, and two more - all the fingers she'd been masturbating with. I closed my eyes and sucked her fingers, trying to imagine that you were there. In a way you were, Sir, since you had delegated your power to Emily. The humiliation was delicious; my arousal had been building during the slow strip, and now it went up another notch.

"They let me suck Amanda's fingers for a couple of minutes. Then Karen said, 'Lovely,' and Amanda took her fingers out of my mouth.

"Karen turned back to Emily and dealt another hand of Blackjack. Emily won this one and said, 'Give Julia a kiss, Amanda. A nice long one - I'll tell you when to stop - and be sure to use your tongue.'

"Amanda's a good three inches shorter than me: her eyes danced as she stepped closer, looked into my eyes, and touched my cheek with the fingers she'd just had in her mouth. 'You're really pretty,' she whispered, stood on tiptoe, put her hands on my shoulders, and kissed me.

"I thought Amanda was pretty, too - beautiful, in fact, in an uncanny, melancholy way - but her intensity was unnerving, and I also knew that she was the one who serviced Karen's toilet kink. I wanted to pull away but didn't dare - I told myself I could wash thoroughly later. So I just stood there while her soft tongue probed between my lips.

"Even though I was feeling queasy, I couldn't help responding to the sweet, insistent kiss of this otherworldly creature. I opened my lips to let her in, and at that moment, when I surrendered to the situation and to her, my toes curled, my body sang, and my senses came alive: I became aware of Amanda's little nipples brushing the skin of my breasts, the faint odor of some perfume mingled with soap and mouthwash, the sound of her breathing. My arousal was like sunlight, warming me all over."

"Are you getting turned on, telling this now?" asked Mr. Page.

"Yes, Mr. Page."

"Take your clothes off and touch yourself as you tell your story."

"You shouldn't get too excited, Sir . . ."

He gestured at a pill bottle on the table by his chair. "I have my nitroglycerin here. Now do as I say."

Julia stood and stripped; then she sat down again, put a hand between her legs, and touched herself delicately as she continued.

"Emily stopped Amanda kissing me then, Sir. She said, 'Very good, Amanda, - you can sit down now.'

"They went on with their game. Karen dealt Emily two eights. Emily said 'Hit,' and Karen dealt her a ten.

"'Shit,' said Emily.

"'Something for me, then,' said Karen, and turned to study me. I blinked nervously and wished I were still kissing Amanda. Finally Karen got up and pulled her dress over her head. She had no underwear on underneath."

"She considers underwear unhealthy," said Mr. Page. "She's always giving loud lectures on the subject in restaurants and galleries."

"So suddenly she was naked," Julia said. "She was substantial, not quite fat, and, for a woman of nearly seventy, gave an impression of health and vitality.

"She sat down heavily and took one of her breasts in her hand: it was large and pale, with a vast areola. She said, 'Come and suck my tit, Julia.'

"You've never had me play with a woman that age or size, Sir, so I was kind of scared. I stepped to the side of Karen's chair, bent over, and put my mouth over Karen's big nipple. I gave it a little suck.

"Karen scolded me: 'Not like that, girl.' She took me by the waist, swung me around so I was between her legs, and crushed me to her so my mouth was smashed against her nipple and my breasts pressed into her swelling stomach.

"She's a good dominant, Sir. Not as commanding as you are, but good. I liked the way she handled me and made me do this. I sucked and nibbled her, and soon she was emitting strangled moans of pleasure and squirming in her chair.

"After a couple of minutes, Karen gasped, 'Other tit,' but Emily said, 'No, no, Karen. Other breast is another thing.'

"Karen glared at her and let go of me. I stood up and waited. The rule for this stage of the game seemed to be that the winner of a hand could make me do something, but she had to win with Blackjack or a bust to get me to do something for her.

"Emily won the next hand and said, 'Do for Amanda what you just did for Karen.'

"Amanda had retreated to her post by the chair. I went to her, kissed her mouth, and bent lower to suck one of her pierced nipples. This was lovely: her nipple was hard almost instantly, and as I worked I could see her fingering her pussy and sense her breath coming harder. But when I thought she must be about to come, Emily said, 'That's enough, Julia,' and I had to stop. Amanda whimpered, and I sat back on my heels.

"I was really turned on now, Sir. I just stared at Amanda and paid no attention to Karen, who was dealing the next hand. But I didn't dare to touch her without being told.

"Karen exclaimed, 'Blackjack!' and soon I found myself sucking her other big nipple. She was breathing hard, her breast rising and falling as I sucked. She must have been really aroused. I know I was.

"Karen won the next hand and said, 'Turn your back to us, bend over, and hold your ankles, Julia.'

"I did as I'd been told.

"'Spread your legs, dear,' said Karen.

"I did that, displaying my pussy and ass to them. I could feel their stares even though I couldn't see them.

"'Lovely,' said Karen, and Emily said, 'Uh uh, no touching.'

"'You're cruel, Famula,' said Karen. 'Mouche, come lick Julia's ass.'

"'That's another thing,' said Emily. 'Stop trying to get away with stuff.'

"'I only had Julia bend over to get her ready for this,' Karen protested. 'Come here, Mouche.'

"Emily snorted in disgusted resignation and Amanda made a strange sound like a cat's meow. Soon I saw Amanda's feet between my legs, then her knees as she knelt. I felt Amanda's soft hands on my ass, and soon afterwards the heavenly touch of her wet tongue, stimulating my sensitive nerve endings. I sighed with the pleasure of it, and Amanda responded by closing her lips over my anus and giving me a wet kiss. She made love to my bottom with her lips and tongue, meanwhile stimulating my clitoris with light touches (I suppose this was another thing strictly speaking, but they didn't stop her).

"I went from whining to hyperventilating, and I was sure I was about to come when Karen said, 'That's enough, dear,' and Amanda stood up, gave my bottom a caress, and retreated to her place.

"'You can stand, Julia,' said Emily, and I stood and turned around. I was distracted for a moment by Amanda rubbing her pussy with one hand and licking the fingers of the other, and I almost missed it when Karen dealt Emily a ten and a king, and herself a two face up.

"'Hit me,' said Emily.

"Karen said, 'But Famula - '

"'Hit me, Karen,' said Emily very firmly.

"Slowly, Karen slid a card over the table and turned it face up: it was a five.

"Karen took several deep breaths, her great breasts rising and falling. 'You're a wicked girl,' she said, 'but a good friend to this old lady. Are you sure she can't . . .'

"'She can't, Karen.'

"'Oh well,' she said, turned to me, and said, 'Come here, girl.'

"You know what she was going to make me do, don't you, Sir?"

"Mm Hm," said Mr. Page. "Lie down and show me your pussy while you talk."

Julia lay down, spread her legs, and stroked herself as she continued her story. "Karen was still naked, Sir. My heart was pounding, and my skin was prickling all over. She seemed so big - such vast expanses of white flesh, such massive breasts. Her legs were still closed, wide thighs concealing her sex.

"'Kneel,' she said, and I knelt: all my limbs were trembling with arousal and fear, and my stomach was churning. Karen slid forward on her chair and opened her legs wide, and her pussy fell open. I had to stare, it was so awe-inspiring: it was gray-haired with outer labia pale and big: the pink parts were already engorged and shiny with damp. Karen spread herself with her fingers, and her cavernous vagina gaped wetly.

"'Eat my cunt, dear,' she said.

"Mistress Ai is the only woman you've ever made me go down on, Sir. I thought with yearning of her tidy pussy and its lovely bush of soft black hair. Oh, what I wouldn't have given to be staring at that now instead of this monster! I shuffled forward on my knees, as close as I could come, sat back on my heels, and leaned forward.

"Up close, Karen's pussy seemed so enormous! It was irresistible . . . what was the name of that great whirlpool, Mr. Page?"

"Charybdis."

"Yes! A Charybdis of cunt, Sir, and I was sure it would suck me down, and I'd be lost forever."

"The metaphor is a bit over the top, Julia."

"Have you ever gone down on her, Sir?"

Mr. Page gave her an annoyed look. "No, Julia - but I have seen young women do it. And - okay, you have a point. It looks like a perilous thing."

"Thank you, Sir. I touched my lips to Karen's wide slit, just over the urethra, and breathed through my nose."

Julia rubbed herself harder as she described going down on Karen. Mr. Page kept his eyes on her pussy; his own hands rested on his thighs, but he didn't touch himself.

"Karen was wet and slick, and her smell and taste were strong. I ran my tongue lightly up and down the flat of her swollen pink folds. I sucked them and licked from her hollow vagina downwards as far as I dared - then up again till I was near Karen's big clitoris, which I circled with my tongue, pleasuring it indirectly.

"Karen rested a jeweled hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her. 'Such a dear, dear, girl,' she sighed, and twisted one of her nipples as I wrapped my arms around her fleshy thighs.

"In the corner of my vision, I could see Amanda crawl to Emily, peel down her yoga pants, and start to do for her what I was doing for Karen. I felt a stab of envy - why did Amanda deserve the younger, prettier pussy? But then it seemed to me that Karen's was the greater one, being more ancient and riper in experience, a canyon worn wide and deep by a lifetime of kink. It was a gross, awful thing, but so hot!"

"You're very poetic today, Julia!" said Mr. Page.

"Probably because I'm masturbating, Sir. I was overcome by a surge of passion. I gave myself over to Karen's pussy and immersed my face in it - chin, lips, and nose. I licked from the bottom, where her wetness was pooled up, to the top, where I closed my lips over her big clitoris and stimulated it with my tongue - varying jabs, swirls, and soft licks.

"'Oh, my dear!' Karen cried, pulled me fiercely to her, and humped my mouth as best she could, being so bulky and seated so firmly.

"'Mmmm,' I moaned and massaged Karen's thighs as I sucked - and suddenly Karen cried out and her body spasmed. Oh! Sir! May I come?"

5. A quiet evening

"You can have your orgasm when you've finished the story," said Mr. Page. "So she came?"

"She did, Sir," said Julia, panting a little though her fingers were moving slower over her pussy, "and just then a male voice shouted, 'All right!'

"I looked around to see Daniel grinning and clapping his hands.

"'Beautiful orgasm,' he said as I retreated from the table and knelt on the floor nearby, 'but don't I get to play with Arthur's fuck-toy?'

"'You could have,' said Emily, a little breathless since Amanda was still hard at work between her legs, 'but you got here too late for Blackjack. Maybe we'll give you a turn later.'

"'Damn,' said Daniel with mock exasperation. We all watched till Amanda had given Emily an orgasm.

"Daniel questioned me about your condition, Sir, while their cook, a woman named Mae, took drink orders from everyone except Amanda - I think maybe she doesn't drink."

"Like Dracula," said Mr. Page, smiling, "she doesn't drink . . . wine."

Julia's fingers rested lightly on her pussy. Her body was calmer now. "After such a strenuous afternoon, I was grateful for a glass of wine, though I would much rather have had an orgasm. Amanda seemed to feel the same way, because she sat on the floor near me, stared at me fixedly, and resumed her masturbation. I shifted about uncomfortably under her gaze until, after a short time, she came with soft squeaks which no one but me seemed to notice - but to me, each one was like a finger flicking my clitoris.

"I wish I could be as unselfconscious as Amanda, Sir. I guess no one would have minded if I'd masturbated, but I couldn't bring myself to do it with all those people around. Meanwhile, Amanda sucked her fingers and went back to staring at me.

"Mae announced that dinner was ready, and I followed the others to a grand dining room, still naked because no one had told me I could dress. A long table was set with three places at one end. Puzzled, I looked around, and my heart sank when I spotted two newspapers spread out side by side along a wall with a dog bowl on each one - one silver with 'Mouche' engraved on the side, and the other red plastic.

"Emily came up beside me and said, 'It's a rule of the house. Don't use your hands. If you do, I'll tie them behind you.' She lowered her voice to a whisper. 'If you want to make Karen and Daniel happy, make loud chomping and slurping noises while you eat and hold your ass up high so they can see your pussy and anus. If you want to make them even happier, give me permission to let them touch you.'

"Would you have let them touch me, Sir, if you'd been there?"

"Yes," breathed Mr. Page. "I would have encouraged them to touch you while you ate."

"I thought so, Sir. I could still smell Karen's pussy on my lips, and the memory of the fatty taste of Daniel's semen, the night you let him fuck me, was still fresh in my memory: so I thought, what difference did it make? 'I guess it's all right,' I said, and I felt a twinge down below, anticipating the humiliation.

"Amanda took my hand and led me to the bowls. 'We don't have to wait for the others,' she whispered, got down on her elbows and knees, sank her face into her bowl, and ate noisily.

"I got down beside her in the same pose. The food in the bowl was some kind of hash - it looked as much like pet food as it did people food. I picked out a few bits with my teeth and lips, trying not to make a mess of my face, and found that it was actually quite good. Of course, Karen and Daniel would have only the best.

"Meanwhile, Mae was coming and going with wine and the various courses for Daniel, Karen, and Emily, who were chatting over their meal.

"'It's such a pleasure to have Julia with us,' Karen announced in her big voice. 'I thought Daniel was exaggerating when he called her cunt a wonder, but he wasn't, even a little. Look at it! So smooth and symmetrical, and the same pale pink as her lips. How did it feel to fuck it, Daniel?'

"'Well, I had to wear a condom, of course,' he said, 'but it was snug - not one of your fucked-half-to-death cunts. But her mouth was even better - didn't have to wear a condom for the blowjob, either. I'll never forget the sight of those beautiful lips wrapped around my cock.'

"'Yes,' said Karen. 'She's a first-rate cunt-licker. too - so talented with her mouth. I understand she plays with Ai regularly - she's an excellent teacher. Have you tried her, Famula?'

"'Not really,' Emily replied. 'Just a few seconds the night we met.'

"'Well,' Karen said, 'you should have plenty of opportunities while dear Arthur is recovering. I have a toy here - do you mind if I just . . .'

"'Go right ahead,' said Emily."

Julia slid a finger of one hand into her pussy and rubbed her clitoris with the other. "I was getting really hot, listening to them talk about me that way, but I was worried about the toy. A few seconds later I felt something cool and slick pressing against my ass, then into it. After a moment of resistance it popped in. It was a bead, nicely lubricated. Then another bigger one, then another and another and another, till I felt stretched and full. I love anal beads, as you know, Sir, when you push them into me and pull them out."

"Mmmm," said Mr. Page, who had leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

"But then my ass started to vibrate, and I realized that these weren't just anal beads, but little vibrators. Suddenly it was hard to eat, the stimulation was so great; I had been in a state of arousal almost since I'd gotten there, and I'd had no relief at all.

"'Oh, God!' I moaned, wondering if I dared to touch myself.

"Karen's stout legs appeared by my head. 'Are you all right, dear?'

"I said, 'Yes, Mistress, but . . .'

"'Eat your dinner, then,' said Karen, and shoved my face down into my bowl. I felt like crying, the humiliation was so great; but I got hold of myself and went on picking at my dinner with teeth and lips, though my face was surely a mess. There was no need to hurry: Amanda was now sitting up, apparently finished, but the others were just starting with the main course.

"Between the difficulty of eating from a dog bowl and the beads vibrating inside me, I only managed a few more bites before everyone else was done with dinner. Mae took my bowl away, and Karen came over, turned off the beads, and slowly pulled them out of me - I was so aroused that the stimulation of my anus expelling each one came close to making me come.

"Karen handed the beads to Amanda and said, 'Mouche, dear, take these to the bathroom and clean them off. I'll join you there in a minute.' Amanda took the beads and scampered away with a sunny smile on her face, and Karen swept off towards the kitchen.

"Daniel cleared his throat, said, 'I've got some calls to make,' and left, leaving Emily and me alone.

"I said, 'May I dress?'

"'No,' she said. 'You can masturbate if you want.'

"I said, 'Does watching get you off?'

"'I don't particularly want to watch you masturbate,' said Emily. 'I just thought maybe you could use some relief.'

"'I'm okay,' I said, though I wasn't really. If I'd been by myself or with you, Sir, I would have had my fingers in my pussy in a second, but I didn't want to seem weak in front of her."

"You weren't treating her like your dominant," said Mr. Page.

Julia's hand had stopped moving: her fingers covered her. "I know, Sir, but she was so cold, like she didn't want me there at all."

"Still, she was your dominant, and you shouldn't have hidden your need from her."

"I'll remember that, Sir."

"Move your hand so I can see your pussy, and go on with your story."

"Yes, Sir. We sat there for a few minutes not saying anything. Her coldness made me uncomfortable. The more I thought about her behavior that afternoon, the more annoyed I got about the way she'd been avoiding me. Finally I said, 'Why did you give me to Karen this afternoon?'

"'What do you mean?'

"'You deliberately busted so it would be Karen that played with me, not you.'