Julia on Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda's face was damp: there were flecks of meat and vegetable around her mouth. She leaned forward as if for a kiss. I was kind of sicked out, and I wanted to pull away, but then all at once I understood what she was going to do, and I was overwhelmed by a sense of being given a great gift that it would be unthinkable to refuse.

"So I held still. Amanda's soft lips touched mine - it was like a kiss. I opened my mouth - just a little, but that was all she needed. She opened her own lips and with her tongue pushed a cube of beef into my mouth. She straightened up then and watched with dark, somber eyes as I slowly chewed my mouthful of food and swallowed it. All the time I was looking back at her and hardly believing what we were doing.

"Conversation at the table had stopped. Amanda bent down for another bite - a bit of potato, which she gave me in the same way. Then a green bean; then some meat again. Patiently and with great care, she fed me, and my heart felt like it was swelling to fill my whole body - I was so overcome with the sensation of Amanda's lips, the food's flavor, and my own gratitude.

"When I had finally had enough, I kissed Amanda and said, 'Thank you.' She didn't reply with words, but sat back on her heels and stared at me with that solemn gaze of hers.

"Over at the table, Daniel breathed 'Fuck,' and Karen said, 'Has there ever been such a dear creature?' with rhetorical grandeur. Emily didn't say anything.

"Karen took Amanda away after dinner - I really hope no one will ever tell me what they were up to - and Emily and Daniel took me to the playroom, where a frame had been set up in the middle of the floor. It was about five feet wide and five feet high. A collar dangled from a rope attached to the top beam, and there were cuffs attached to both of the side beams. The frame was bolted to a plywood platform, and attached to the platform was a Sybian machine - do you know what those are, Sir?"

"I've seen them, but I don't know much about them."

"It's like a saddle with a machine inside. You can mount a dildo on the top, and that moves inside you and vibrates. They had put it in the frame to turn it into a bondage device.

"Emily lubricated the dildo, which was short and bulbous, and said, 'Sit.' I did, easing down on the dildo slowly because it was so wide at the top, and she put the collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. She tightened everything so my arms were spread wide, and I couldn't move much side to side. The collar's rope was tight enough that I couldn't move more than a few inches forward or backward without serious discomfort. There were also cuffs on the platform, on either side of the machine: these went around my calves so I couldn't stand and free myself that way.

"I was feeling vulnerable, exposed, and scared of what the Sybian machine would be like. It didn't help much that Daniel was saying, 'Last time I put Karen in that frame, she spent the whole night screaming.'

"Emily was holding a control box on a long cord. She said, 'Let's start slowly,' and turned on the moving dildo, which doesn't go in and out, but sort of back and forth and round and round. It's supposed to stimulate the G-spot. At first, it gave me some mild and pleasurable stimulation.

"She turned on the vibrator. Even on low, the stimulation was intense - and of course I was pretty turned on from Amanda feeding me at dinner. I liked it, and I squirmed on the saddle to enhance the feeling.

"Emily and Daniel sat watching while my arousal built, and waves of pleasure washed through my body. I thought it probably wouldn't take me very long to come.

"Daniel said, 'Wish it was my cock in her instead of that dildo.'

"'You can fuck her face, if you can reach it,' said Emily.

"'I don't think I can, though,' he said. 'We'll have to rethink the way the cuffs work, so the victim has to lean forward.'

"'Well, you can have a turn with the controls, anyway,' said Emily, and handed him the box.

"Daniel sat with the box in his lap for a minute, gazing at me while I returned his look nervously. Then all at once he turned the vibrator way up.

"I screamed with the sudden stimulation, the vibrations were so intense, and the whole world was narrowing so nothing existed but my clitoris and Daniel's hand on the control box. I struggled to get myself under control and managed to stop screaming, but I couldn't stay quiet - I said, in a sort of squeak, 'Oh God Oh God Oh God,' over and over. This went on for maybe five minutes, with Daniel and Emily just looking on, enjoying my agony.

"And then he turned it up more, and I screamed again. I tried to wriggle away from it, but I couldn't move my lower body at all, and it made my collar pull painfully, so I gave it up. I couldn't say 'Oh God' anymore either, but just made this continuous high whine - like a cross between a police siren and a scalded cat. I'm pretty sure I could have safeworded if I'd wanted to, but I couldn't have put together a coherent sentence. Tears were streaming from my eyes - "

"Your mascara was running," Mr. Page observed with obvious pleasure.

"Yes, Sir, since you don't let me buy the waterproof kind."

"Waterproof makeup is no fun," he said.

"I just wish you'd let me wear it in public, Sir."

"Maybe in restaurants and the like, but never at play parties."

"I could live with that, Sir."

"So was the Sybian going full tilt yet?"

"No, Sir. But I came then, a huge violent orgasm that made me pull at my collar so hard it hurt. Daniel turned down the vibrator, and I relaxed, but he didn't turn it off, and I was really sensitive just then.

"I moaned, 'Please, Daniel, no more!' but still he didn't turn it off. He didn't have to, since I hadn't used a safeword - and I guess that means I really did want more. He turned it way up again, past where it had been before - I couldn't believe how intense it could get. It was making a loud buzz now - you could even hear it over my screams. My body was trembling, I was sweating all over, and wetness was pouring down the insides of my thighs.

"I was dimly aware of Karen and Amanda coming into the playroom, Karen saying 'Oh, my!' and sitting to watch. Things were coming in and out of focus, and I really didn't care about anything much besides my pussy, but I noticed at some point that Karen had hiked her dress up and was holding Amanda's head to her crotch. It occurred to me that she uses her the way other women use vibrators.

"The stimulation was impossible, it was painful, I couldn't believe it could go on and get more intense, but Daniel turned it up again, and I came again a few seconds later with a huge rush and an unfamiliar sensation below. 'She squirted!' Karen cried, and Daniel turned down the machine again.

"I was starting to cry - "

"But you weren't near safewording," said Mr. Page.

"No, Sir. I wanted the stimulation, even if there was pain along with it. And then I imagined it was you holding the controls, Sir - maybe I even thought it was you, I was in such a fog - and I realized it was a thing I wanted to do with you."

"Shall we buy a Sybian and put it in a frame?"

"I'd like that, Sir. Anyway, I was still crying when Daniel turned up the vibrator again, and the dildo's movement too, and my body tensed, I twisted, pulling against my cuffs, not caring about the pain, and my continuous shriek was deafening even to me. I seemed to be sitting in a puddle - I wasn't really, moisture runs off the Sybian, but I really had squirted and the machine and my thighs were all wet. My body was jerking and spasming, and when I came for the third time, screaming 'Oh, God, Oh, fuck!' I felt like my pussy and nipples would explode. Then I went numb. I was completely exhausted, and I just hung limp in the frame.

"'That's enough, Daniel,' said Emily, and took the control away from him. They all started to come back into focus. Daniel's eyes shone with pleasure. Karen was looking a bit wilted - I guess Amanda had given her an orgasm.

"Daniel came over to release me from the frame. He helped me get up. It felt strange not to have the Sybian moving inside me and buzzing against my clitoris. My legs were wobbly, and I was shaking all over. Holding me upright with an arm around my waist, he guided me to a sofa by the wall, where he sat with me.

"'I'll take care of her,' he said.

"Emily looked dubious. She said, 'Is that all right, Julia?'

"'Okay,' I said, not really caring as long as I got some rest.

"We sat for a long time as my strength slowly returned. After a while Karen got up and left. Nodding, I thought I'd lay my head on Daniel's shoulder for just a minute.

"When I woke up, I was alone with him, my head still on his shoulder. I caught some movement and looked down: he had his hand round his cock, and he was stroking himself.

"I made a startled movement; it was too late to pretend to be asleep. Daniel didn't stop his masturbation, but raised his free hand to cup the back of my head and slowly, firmly, pushed my head down."

"This is not good aftercare technique," said Mr. Page.

"That occurred to me at the time, Sir, but it's easy to excuse it after the show I'd given him - and I'd been sitting beside him naked for I don't know how long, and no one had given him any relief. He may be a billionaire, but he's only human, Sir."

"I suppose," said Mr. Page.

Julia continued, "Holding his cock in his hands, he guided it into my mouth, and I sucked him, Sir. Not a blowjob like the ones I give you, but a good one - one that you'd be proud of. I sucked his balls and licked his shaft; I nibbled his head and licked the pre-cum out of his slit. Then I sucked him off, holding him in my hand till he came in my mouth. I let it run out of me over his cock. Then I stood up, said 'Thank you, Daniel,' and left him to clean himself up. That wasn't payback, Sir - I was just very tired.

"When I got to the slave quarters, Amanda was asleep. I showered quickly, crawled into bed, and fell asleep instantly.

"I woke in the middle of the night, the way Amanda had the week before. Thinking about my ride on the Sybian and the blowjob I'd given Daniel, I quickly grew hot and agitated. I looked across the room. In the dim light of the waning moon, I could see that Amanda was turned towards me, sleeping soundly. I could hardly make out her face. I crawled across the room and slowly, carefully pulled back her sheet and blanket. In that light, her body was ghostly pale: I thought it would be transparent if she were standing in front of the window.

"I knelt beside her and studied her delicate features, waiting. At length she slowly and sleepily opened her eyes. She turned her head and focused on me. She smiled.

"'Hi, Julia,' she whispered.

"'Hi, Amanda,' I replied, bent down, and kissed her."

While Julia was telling her story to Mr. Page, Emily and Amanda had a lovely sixty-nine on Emily's bed. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms while the post-orgasmic glow slowly dissipated. When the last wisps of it were no longer worth preserving, Emily said, "Tell me what happened between you and Julia last night."

"How did you know, Emily?" Amanda asked.

"I smelled pussy on you this morning, baby," she said.

"Oh," said Amanda. She sometimes imagined that her lover and mistress was magic; she was faintly disappointed to learn that her method of detection was so mundane.

"What happened, sweetie?" Emily asked again.

"She woke me up and kissed me," said Amanda.

"And how did you make love?"

"We ate each other, and then we tribbed. You're not mad, are you, Emily?"

"No, Amanda - I'm glad you made love. I just wanted to know."

So Julia had initiated the encounter. Not only had she shown a lot of toughness on the Sybian the night before, she had also made love to Amanda without being forced. Being affectionate towards Emily's sweet, fragile slave was an important test of character, and Julia was passing it handily, despite some early stumbles.

Emily said, "Do you want her to come back next week, baby?"

8. A few friends

Julia said, "When Amanda opened the door this time, she had a haunted, scared look. She let me in, hugged and kissed me, and whispered, 'Emily's upset.'

"'Why?' I asked.

"'She tried to do her hair, and it didn't come out well.'

"'So? She can go to a salon and get it fixed.'

"'But they're having Frederick over tonight and she wants to look good.'

"'How bad is it?'

"'She tried to use a dye remover, and it turned her hair orange.'

"I said, 'You'd better take me to her.' How much of this do you want to hear, Sir?"

"Why don't you give me the summary version, Julia?"

"She wanted to restore her hair's natural color - a light brown. She thought she could use a dye remover to do that, but it took away a lot of her own pigment. And then she had no idea what to do about makeup."

"So you helped her."

"Oh, Sir, we had the best time! I sent Amanda out with a list of stuff to get, and we colored Emily's hair to pretty close to her own shade, as far as she could remember it, and we did it so it was kind of naturally mussed, if you know what I mean . . ."

"Like what you do with yours."

"Yeah, but mine is big and wavy, and hers is shorter and straighter, so we made it into a kind of messy bob, and it was really pretty. She's got an oval face and green eyes and warm skin, so she had to have this rich brownish-red lipstick and a sort of plum eye shadow . . ."

"I get it. Go on."

"Not to boast or anything, Sir, but she came out looking really beautiful."

"Was she happy?"

"She said she was, Sir, but she was scared, because Frederick had never seen anything but her emo look. We spent all afternoon on it, and when we were done it was almost time for the guests to arrive.

"The thing is, Emily and I kind of forgot to be submissive and dominant while all this was going on. Amanda ran to get us some wine in the little time we had left, and Emily said, 'I'm not really a switch, you know. I can top - topping isn't necessarily a dominance thing - but I can't be a dominant, not really.'

"'But you have a slave!'

"'I've got a sweet, damaged woman who needs me. From my perspective my relationship with Amanda is all about meeting her needs, and what she needs is for me to own and control her. So that's what I do.'

"'You've done pretty well with me.'

"'I've done as little as possible with you, and when I've had to, I've pretended to be a dominant, but it doesn't feel like me. What I really want, what I've always wanted, is to be a slave for a really good master or mistress - someone I can love with all my heart. Karen and Daniel are having a few friends over, and Frederick is one of them. I asked them to invite him because I don't think I can decide about him until I've played with him.'

"'So will I be on my own tonight?'

"'Not really. Arthur has given me a sort of program for you.' You were ingenious, Sir."

Mr. Page smiled. "Thank you. Now go on with your story."

"Yes, Sir. The 'few friends' they'd invited over turned out to be six. Teddy was there. Then there was Frederick, of course: he's a lawyer in Daniel's firm. He brought another lawyer from the firm: his name was Matthew and he was really young (Daniel said he was 'curious about the lifestyle'). There was a man in his fifties, very distinguished looking, but all I picked up about him is that his scene name is Frey. And there was a thin, hawk-like middle-aged woman called Vamp with a severe manner, red hair, and a skimpy red dress."

"Not a balanced group," said Mr. Page.

"I noticed that, Sir. But remember there were four women and one man in Karen and Daniel's household. So it turned out there were five women and five men at the party.

"Emily told me to take my clothes off before everyone came. They all stood around chatting in the huge living room while Amanda and I brought them drinks. No one touched us, but Teddy kept grinning at me. Honestly, Sir, I don't know why he keeps getting invited to things."

"He has his uses."

"I was the one that opened the door for Frederick. I didn't know who he was at first: he's this really handsome thirty-something with sandy hair and a close-cropped beard. He stared at me for just a second, and when I showed him in he looked around the room till he spotted Emily. She had found this beige one-shoulder dress that showed off her tattoo . . ."

"You can skip the fashion stuff," said Mr. Page.

"Yes, but I really love her tattoo, Sir. Don't you think it's beautiful?"

"Very nice," said Mr. Page.

Julia would come back to the subject of nice tattoos some other time. She continued, "Emily was turned away from him, talking to Daniel, and when Frederick spotted her he made a beeline for her. That's when I knew for sure who he was.

"When she noticed him, she turned, gave him a dazzling smile, and said, 'Hi, Frederick.'

"'My God,' he said. 'I . . .'

"He was at a loss for words. She frowned and said, 'You don't like it.'

"'I love it,' he said. 'It's going to take some getting used to, but . . . you're beautiful.'

"You can imagine how I felt hearing that, Sir. But I couldn't stay around to eavesdrop any more, because I had to fetch him his drink - a scotch, which he hardly touched.

"At dinner, Amanda and I ate from our dog bowls again. It turned out that Matthew was a submissive, so they made him strip and eat from a dog bowl too. This time I did it the way Amanda does and just messed up my face. Matthew watched us for a minute and then dug into his bowl the way we were doing. He was red-faced with humiliation, and he had an erection. I didn't want much to eat, so after a short time I just knelt on the floor and watched the people at the table. Emily and Frederick were deep in conversation, but I couldn't hear what they were saying, because Teddy was telling rude stories in a booming voice. The others were mostly ignoring him, just laughing politely before going back to their conversations.

"After dinner they gave Amanda and me time to clean up and fix our makeup, and then we reported to the playroom, where the other eight people had already gathered. There were stocks set up in the middle of the floor - but you know this already, Sir."

Mr. Page leaned back and closed his eyes. "Go on," he said.

"There was . . . Sir, there was a metal box on the floor beside the stocks; it had a coin slot in the top, and '25¢' written on it in thick black letters.

"Everyone turned to look at us as we came in, or that's what I thought at first. Actually they were looking at me.

"Emily said, 'Excuse me' to Frederick and came over to me. 'Come,' she said, took my hand, and led me to the stocks."

"Did you understand what was happening?" asked Mr. Page.

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me how you felt."

"I was panicky, Sir. My blood was racing and I was short of breath. Everyone was staring at my naked body, smiling: they knew what was going to happen to me, and the knowledge filled them with pleasure. They were enjoying the thought of my degradation, Sir, and that made me feel degraded already. I wanted to cry.

"You didn't have to do it. You could have safeworded."

"I know, Sir, but I was sure you had arranged it, and knowing I'd be telling you this, I was almost as turned on as I'd have been if you were there. Is this good for you, Sir?"

"Very good, Julia. Tell your story."

"The stocks were the kind that hold head, hands, and ankles, Sir. Emily guided me in - her touch was so gentle - and when she was done I was bent at the waist, my legs were spread, and my back was roughly parallel to the floor. My head was a little less than waist high.

"Amanda came over with a towel and a bottle of lubricant, which she applied liberally to my pussy and ass, pushing lots of it inside me. If we'd been alone, I would have liked her fingers, but all I could feel was the humiliation.