Julia Schultz & Tiffany Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany couldn't wait anymore and as she knelt down she drew Julia's jeans down off of her twisting body. With almost the same gulping as before, the dark haired beauty tossed her long dark hair back and hungrily covered Julia's pussy with her mouth. Tiffany's tongue darted in and flicked some of Julia's already flowing juices down her throat. Then the tongue plunged in deeper, probing and licking before it began to circle around the clit.

Julia could barely stand up and most of her weight was pressing into Tiffany's greedy mouth. The cop was covering her whole chest and neck and mouth with biting kisses. Julia's hands were wrapped around the bars trying to hold her up and her whole body was shaking with bliss.

Tiffany continued to gobble up Julia's sweet and hot juices but her hands were squeezing and stroking the cop's shaft. They continued like this for awhile when the cop suddenly shouted, "I gotta have her."

His steely eyes were flashing with menace and Tiffany twisted her body to get out of his way. He worked like a man possessed. He was breathing heavily as he worked. Julia watched him with wide eager eyes, her glorious chest heaving up and down. Her quiet murmurs revealed the seething passion burning inside her. "Oh, officer. You need to punish me. I've been so bad."

Tiffany watched too, touching herself and anxious to witness the brutal pounding in store for her lovely friend. "Yeah, do her, make her scream with joy. Take her hard."

Except for his breathing the cop was eerily silent adding to the sense of danger he projected. He worked frantically yet deliberately to take possession of the yielding prisoner. He unlocked the cuffs holding Julia to the bars but then cuffed her wrists together. He dragged Julia across the room and pushed her face down on the desk.

Julia panicked for a moment at her complete helplessness, "No! No!" I struggled vainly for a second and kicked one leg behind her into empty air. The cop leaned over, his entire body covering hers. Julia was terrified and thrilled at how totally trapped she felt under him. "Sssshhh," he growled softly, not unkindly, his lips at her ear. He stroked her soft blonde hair and she felt his breath on the side of her face, warm and moist. "Sshh," he repeated. Julia felt his weight above her, pressing against her. She gulped and trembled in dread knowing what was coming but she felt the heat of her pussy as it anticipated the driving shaft. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her ass. She let her breath out in a long, low sigh. "Oh yeah," she said in a small submissive voice.

Now that his tender prize was spread out before him the cop seemed to move in slow motion. Tiffany could see the cock, thick and hard; it almost did look like a dangerous weapon. She plunged her fingers deep into her own pussy as she moaned. "Do it, do it," she hissed.

Julia's face was pressed against the top of the desk and her legs dangled off the edge; she felt his firm hands spread her legs as he moved forward. Her pussy twitched in anticipation. Her terror mixed with her agonizing longing to feel his hard length inside of her. Finally she felt the head of his cock pressing against her slit. He left it there for a few more seconds, an exquisite torture. In her position she had no leverage to push back against him, to take what she wanted. Her muscles continued to clench and release, trying to pull at his cock, trying to pull him into her and she heard her own voice moaning softly, "Please, officer, please."

A grim silence filled the room punctuated by the frenzied sound of Tiffany's fingers working in her flooding pussy. Julia and the cop were still; their breathing seemed synchronized but the only motion was Julia vain struggle to lift herself on to the white hot tip of his shaft.

Julia and Tiffany screamed together as he suddenly rammed the full length of his shaft into her in one stroke, her wetness offering him no resistance. As his hips slammed against her ass, the metal from the cuffs dug into the flesh of her wrists, which were trapped between her belly and the edge of the desk. "Oh, God!" She screamed, lost in an explosion of equal parts pain and pleasure. He pulled slowly back out, all the way, then slammed hard again. Her eyes watered and he began stroking powerfully in and out of her, practically lifting her off the desk with each thrust.

Each stroke was a kaleidoscope of sensations – her body filled with a hot, hard shaft, the metal biting into her soft skin, her soft breasts pressed hard against the desk, his massive hands gripping her hips tightly, the fingers digging into her flesh, the sound of his deep grunts mixing in with her own chokes and sobs. The ecstasy of the white hot shafted melting her insides ran against the agony of his pounding and the steel digging into her luscious flesh; her screams were both for pleasure and pain. Tiffany's howling rang in her ears. She felt her whole body burning in a liquid fire as her juices flooded into her tight pussy; it was being gloriously ripped and drilled as he pounded in merciless rhythm.

Julia's tears formed a pool on the rough surface of the wooden desk as her thighs began quivering uncontrollably. "Oooohhh, Officer, I'm going to come..." she moaned, feeling her pussy pulsating around that fantastic hot shaft.

He said nothing in reply, only grasped her hips tighter in his hands and thrust even harder into her and then held himself deep inside her body, sending her over the brink. Electric white-hot waves seemed to ripple through her body, emanating from that point deep in her groin where she could feel the tip of his cock pressed against her.

Julia shuddered and squirmed as she came, howling and sobbing and filling the small room with her cries of bliss, her body feeling simultaneously intense and alive, yet melted and soft as the waves crashed and flowed through her, the sound of blood rushing in her ears. She could sense Tiffany covering her face with frantic, loving kisses.

Just as her own orgasm began to subside he began to pump roughly in and out again. She heard him groan loudly and felt his rod give a sudden twitch and jerk inside her. He shot into her once and Julia twisted and squirmed with delight as the hot seed mixed with the liquid fire in her. He jerked back abruptly. He pulled out and gasped as Tiffany lunged onto the shaft and began to suck all his exploding seed into her mouth.

Julia had no sense of where she was or what she was doing as her bliss completely took over her being. She didn't realize it when the cop lifted her up looped the chains of the cuffs on a hook over the desk. She hung there with her arms stretched over her head and her legs straight out on the desk; she continued to writhe and moan, still wrapped in the sensations of the cock that had drilled her so completely. Tiffany meanwhile was laughing as she pulled the cop's remaining clothes off. He stood there transfixed, gazing at Julia's creamy breasts and flat belly.

Suddenly a vicious sneer flashed across his face and he turned to Tiffany and grabbed her hair. She was still laughing wildly. "You think this is funny?" he shouted as he shoved her on to the desk.

Tiffany lay there and watched as he pulled on one of his leather gloves. "Oh, officer, have I been naughty?" she giggled. He sat down on the edge of the desk and pulled her by the hair across his lap. She just had a moment to give his cock one lick before she found herself face down straddling his hips. The first blow of the leather-bound hand came down with a smash against the soft plump cheeks of her rear. Her bottom and her face instantly reddened but before she could say a word he smacked her bottom again, and again, and again. Tiffany squirmed and struggled, kicking up her legs and throwing back her head, her long dark hair flying up with each blow. She continued to howl and laugh with delight, enraging the cop more and bringing more force to each blow.

She could feel his cock getting hard against his belly and she continued to taunt him as he spanked her. Suddenly she felt herself lifted up and tossed over the top of the desk. She wriggled up between Julia's thighs. Julia was barely conscious through Tiffany's spanking and she gasped with surprise as Tiffany bent her head back and jammed her long pink tongue into the blonde's soaking pussy.

Just as Tiffany began to suck up Julia's sweet juices the cop spread the brunette's legs apart and rammed his shaft into her, pushing her body deeper into Julia.

The cop was mindless as he hammered into the girl with a blind fury but Tiffany was expert at controlling the pleasure in his punishment. She tightened and loosened her thighs drawing out each sensation as his thick shaft drove in and out of her. The sweet sensations of Julia's clit danced on her tongue and ran down her body to meet the hot burning drilling that was filling her up. She lifted her legs and caressed the cop's back and ass with her feet; this gentle and subtle gesture actually broke through his brutal trance and made him even more wild.

Julia was writhing and bucking up and down as her pussy bubbled into Tiffany's mouth and the dark haired girl's tongue seemed to climb up inside her touching her everywhere.

Tiffany was thrusting up into the cop finding ways to capture his frantic pounding and turn it into a sensuous rhythm that fed the fire that was building in her. Each brutal push into her added to the huge ball of bliss that was forming deep within the writhing beauty. Tiffany knew it wouldn't be long now and in her last moments of consciousness she dug her fingers into Julia's round ass and began to suck frantically drawing all of Julia into her. At the same time she wrapped her legs around the cop and squeezed tightly. The last thing she felt and heard was Julia's wails as the blonde's legs kicked up and down in ecstasy. At that moment Tiffany's climax came bursting forth and her body rattled and thrashed pulling in volley after volley of the cop's seed even as she drank up Julia completely.

When Tiffany finally came to her senses she found the cop passed out over her body. She snorted as she rolled him off. Julia was awake but still dizzy and moaning dreamily. The dark haired girl got up and shook her long mane; she looked like a goddess with her moist skin glistening with a sheen of sex induced sweat.

She slowly gathered up her clothes and pulled on her skirt and blouse. She stuffed Julia's clothes into her bag and pulled out her lipstick. She went into the bathroom and wrote something on the mirror.

Returning to the room she looked for the cop's pants where she located the key to the cuffs. "Come on baby," she whispered as she released Julia from her bonds, "You've had enough fun for tonight."

"Oh Tiffany, that was so nice. You're so good to me," the blissed out blonde murmured as Tiffany helped her down. Julia was still completely nude as she curled up in the back seat of the car. And Tiffany couldn't help planting a kiss on her lovely round ass as the blonde drifted off to sleep. Tiffany sighed and got in front and drove off.

When the cop woke up he shook his head, wondering what had happened. He wandered into the bathroom where he found Julia's phone number written in lipstick on the mirror.

12