Julia Takes a Lover

Story Info
Julia takes a man in front of her cheating partner.
2.5k words
3.73
57.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers

Dale Nelson and Julia Richardson had been together for five years and had been living together for the last two of these years.

Dale was thirty-nine years old, five feet seven inches tall and of slim build. Julia was thirty-five years old, five feet nine inches tall with shoulder length dark hair. Julia also had very attractive piercing blue eyes. Julia was not overweight but had decided to start on a fitness programme to lose a few pounds.

During their relationship Dale had had a number of affairs. Julia had found out each time that Dale had been unfaithful. Dale swore each time would be the last. Despite the fact that it was Dale's infidelity it was Julia who lost some of her self-confidence on each occasion. However, Julia had changed jobs within the last few months and her new role was in a supervisory position. She had gained confidence in both her working and private life through this role. She also socialised with work colleagues, something she had never done in her previous job. Julia had attracted a number of admirers both at work and at social events.

Julia suspected that Dale was seeing another woman and had this confirmed by friends and acquaintances. Julia had also witnessed Dale kissing and cavorting with another woman in a local club. Dale was totally unaware of Julia's suspicions and she did not let him know at that time.

Julia had built up a friendship with a male colleague at work. Julia knew Darren West found her attractive. Twenty-four year old Darren had short-cropped fair hair, stood six foot three inches and was very fit as he attended the gymnasium a number of times during the week. Darren also played amateur rugby. Julia and Darren's friendship developed over a period of time. Julia was honest and explained about her relationship with Dale to Darren. They became closer and although they had not become intimate Julia proposed a plan to Darren. He was totally happy to agree to her request.

A few days later Darren entered Julia's house using the spare key that she had given him. Dale picked up Julia from work as her car was in the garage undergoing repairs. Dale and Julia arrived home just after seven that evening. Dale went into the kitchen as Julia entered the living room. Julia drew the curtains and switched on the lights. Julia called to Dale and he came into the room. Darren was standing behind Julia armed with a large knife. Dale demanded to know what was going on. Dale did not recognise Darren, as he had never seen him before.

"We better do as he says", said Julia.

Dale was surprised at Julia's calmness and asked what the intruder wanted. Darren ordered Dale to go upstairs. As Dale climbed the stairs Julia followed with Darren still behind her, armed with the knife. Dale was forced into a bedroom. Darren closed the door and ordered Dale to the other side of the room as he stayed near the door with Julia.

Darren ordered Dale to strip off. Dale started to plead and said he could get the assailant money. Darren said it didn't interest him and again told Dale to undress. Dale knew he couldn't overpower Darren and tried to think what he could do. He dare not defy or aggravate Darren so he slowly stripped down to his underwear. Darren ordered Dale to take all of his clothes off. Dale felt very uncomfortable and self-conscious but slid off his underwear. Dale had sparse body hair. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed and his cock hung limply between his legs.

Darren ordered Dale to lie on the bed. From his bag Darren took a pair of handcuffs. He gave the item to Julia and told her to handcuff Dale. With Dale now on the bed, Julia fastened one of his hands and ran the chain through the lattice of the bed head and handcuffed his other hand just as Darren instructed. Dale became increasingly worried about how he was now so vulnerable.

Darren told Julia to stay by the door as he walked over to the bottom of the bed. He took some cord from his bag and despite Dale's struggles he tied his ankles together. Darren then used more cord to attach Dale's tied ankles to the slats at the bottom of the bed. Dale had very little freedom of movement. Dale couldn't believe how calm and composed Julia had remained.

Without a thought for Julia, Dale pleaded with the intruder to let him go. Dale said he would do anything or get him whatever he wanted if he would just let him go. Darren wasn't interested in this request. Darren took a gag from his bag. Dale again tried to struggle but could do nothing about the binds. Dale fearing what would happen again tried to plead and beg Darren. The intruder ignored him and silenced Dale by securing the gag. Dale's body glistened with sweat. The futile struggles had sapped some of his strength and now Dale was at the total mercy of Darren. With Dale securely tied Darren turned his attention back to Julia. Darren put the knife into his bag.

"Please don't hurt me and I'll do whatever you say", said Julia.

Darren ordered Dale to watch. Darren moved to the side of the bed and made Julia stand in front of him. He leaned forward and started to caress and gently kiss her neck. As he did this his hands guided to undo the buttons of her blouse. He continued to gently kiss Julia's neck as he unfastened the final button. He pulled open the garment and took it off Julia. Julia wore a black skimpy bra. Julia's nipples had stiffened and were sticking out prominently underneath the thin material of the garment.

Darren removed the bra and complimented Julia on her ample, well-rounded breasts. He gently fondled her breasts and ran her nipples between his fingers before using his tongue to lick and flick them. Darren took time to fondle and feel Julia's upper body. He caressed and fondled her breasts before kissing her from her neck to her waist. He used his tongue to run circles on her stomach, chest, back, spine and neck. Julia shuddered with the pleasurable sensations.

Darren then stopped and unbuttoned his shirt. Julia looked admiringly at Darren's strong arms, broad shoulders and well-defined smooth chest and stomach. He slipped off his shoes and socks. Darren then unzipped and unfastened his trousers before slipping them off. Julia looked down at Darren's powerful legs before raising her gaze to his crotch. Darren wore tight blue briefs and Julia could see his stiff cock outlined through the material. Darren slid down and took off his underwear. Julia looked approvingly at Darren's now released throbbing, erect cock. He had neatly trimmed pubic hair and his cock must have been about nine inches long with an impressive girth.

"Suck me", Darren said.

Julia knelt down in front of Darren. She grabbed hold of his cock; she could feel it hot and throbbing in her hand. She used her other hand to fondle his shaven balls. Julia pushed back his foreskin and started to slowly masturbate him as she admired his cock. Darren was enjoying Julia's touch and started to gently moan as she guided his cock into her mouth. Julia expertly flicked her tongue around his penis tip before sliding his cock deeper into her mouth. Darren looked down to see Julia taking a considerable length of his cock into her mouth. Darren's pleasure was heightened as Julia wanked and sucked him at the same time. Julia continued wanking and sucking for a time, both her and Darren enjoying the sensations.

Eventually Darren asked her to stop. He told Julia to stand up. Darren knelt down in front of her. He slid off each of her shoes. Darren then unfastened her skirt and it fell to the floor. He made her step out of the garment. Julia was now naked apart from her black hold ups and black thong. Darren took time to fondle and caress Julia's legs. He ran his hands over the full length of her long legs. He slowly slid down each hold up using his mouth to kiss and lick naked flesh as it was revealed.

Darren worked his tongue up Julia's body as he slowly stood up. He told Julia to lie on the bed and she lay down beside Dale. She could hear Dale breathing heavily next to her but he didn't say anything. Darren crouched down over her and gently and slowly worked his tongue all over the length of her body kissing, caressing, fondling and touching. Darren moved to the bottom of the bed. He began to feel the length of Julia's legs. As he continued to stroke her legs his hands started to move closer to Julia's thong. Dark pubic hair was clearly visible at each side of her thong. Darren started to run his hands along Julia's inner thighs. He reached up and allowed his fingers to feel the material of the thong. Darren could feel the thin material had started to become damp.

Darren started to guide his tongue to kiss the inside of Julia's legs. He ran his fingers and his tongue through the pubic hair that was exposed at each side of the black thong. He pulled down the top of the skimpy garment revealing more dark pubic hair. Darren licked and gently tugged at her pubic hair with his teeth. He slowly slid down and took off her thong. Darren could feel how moist the thong had become as he removed it. Julia had a very hairy pussy that formed an almost perfect triangular shape. Julia let out an involuntary moan. Julia felt her body might go into spasm at any minute. Darren had already aroused so much she just ached to feel him inside her.

Darren lay upon the bed and started to probe Julia's damp pussy with his fingers. Darren gently took some of Julia's pussy juices onto his fingers. Julia's body felt as if it were burning with erotic passion. Julia felt she would gush at any moment. Darren was dipping only a little into Julia's pussy, but as he brought his fingers up to his mouth they were glistening. Darren licked Julia's juices from each of his fingers and savoured the taste from each digit.

Darren moved forward and started to explore Julia's pussy with his tongue. He licked up everything she gave. He was taking her to new heights of pleasure and ecstasy. Darren was complimentary and urging on Julia, as he tasted her flowing juices. Julia felt as if her body would explode as Darren started to expertly work her clit. He was bringing Julia to orgasm. She was continually arching her body and letting it fall. Julia started gasping short breaths as Darren brought her to her first gushing orgasm. Darren continued to probe her wetness. Julia could not suppress the pleasure she was feeling and her moaning became louder and louder. Darren continued to give her more oral than she had ever experienced. He brought Julia to a second screaming and shuddering orgasm.

Julia pulled Darren's head against her stomach. He pulled himself up so his body pressed against hers. She could feel his strong toned body against hers. She wrapped her fingers around his back allowing her hands to travel down to fondle his taut backside. As Julia did this Darren kissed and nuzzled her neck. She could feel the head of his penis pushing against the inside of her leg. It had lost none of its stiffness and she could feel it hot and throbbing against her.

Julia felt herself burning, her face felt so hot and flushed. Wisps of Julia's hair fell across her face. They were both heavy with sweat and Julia looked at Darren and asked him to fuck her. Darren adjusted himself and Julia let out a loud gasp as she felt his hot cock push against her pussy lips. Darren slowly slid the tip of his cock into Julia's dripping pussy. He slowly and gently penetrated her. The length and girth of Darren's cock stretched her. Julia had her eyes closed and she moaned louder than ever as inch by inch she felt his whole length inside her.

Julia placed her hands on Darren's backside once again as they started to rock together. Julia opened her eyes and looked at Darren who smiled back at her. Julia dug her fingernails into Darren's backside, which only seemed to bury his cock deeper into her pussy. Julia was screaming with absolute pleasure as Darren took her beyond her pleasure threshold over and over again. Darren was moaning almost uncontrollably as his long cock slid deep into Julia's pussy.

Julia again felt her whole body burning. They slid together easily. They were both flushed, hot and glistening with sweat. Julia felt light headed with sexual contentment and the aching in her pussy had been well and truly quashed by Darren.

Darren through gasped breaths said he was about to cum.

"On me. All over me" panted Julia.

Darren withdrew his cock, which literally dripped and glistened with Julia's pussy juices. As Darren knelt between Julia's legs his first thick jet of cum spurted out. The initial force of his ejaculation must have shot it more than two feet into the air before it fell and splashing down over Julia's breasts and neck. Julia moved her hands to smear the cum into her breasts.

"Let me taste", gasped Julia.

Darren adjusted his position and moved to the side of Julia and leaned over her. His cum was still spurting out as she took his cock into her mouth. She felt a jet of warm cum hit the back of her throat and she swallowed eagerly as the next spurt filled her mouth. Julia swallowed and tasted the full, thick, large spunk load that Darren spurted. Julia had never been a fan of tasting cum but Darren her taken her to a new sexual pleasure level and she drank his spunk as if it were vintage champagne. Julia continued sucking Darren until she was satisfied that she had swallowed his remaining load.

Julia looked down at the thick spunk on her body. She couldn't believe Darren had produced so much cum. She took some of his cum onto her fingers and greedily licked them clean.

Julia tried to stand but felt so faint that she had to sit down again. As she tried to regain her composure Darren gently took her arm and helped her stand up. He pulled her close to him and they cuddled up close. They both started to come down from the euphoria. Darren was a considerate and gentle lover. Julia had never had such a long and fulfilled sexual experience. Darren had had a few sexual experiences with younger women but regarded Julia as his best lover.

Julia and Darren looked across at Dale. His seven-inch cock had stiffened then returned to its flaccid state a number of times during Darren and Julia's play together. Dale's cock now lay flat against his chest. Trails of now dried spunk ran across his chest and down the side of his leg.

Minxly
Minxly
53 Followers