Julia, the Erotic Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the artist she was, Julia recognized the moment and began taking photographs to preserve it. She captured the moment, John's rigid anticipation, Claudine's delicate fingers touching her smooth, tan flesh. Feverishly, Julia photographed the couple as their tension turned again to unmitigated lust. As the rain outside pounded on the windows of the studio, as the very air seemed to turn more humid and sweet, Julia watched and photographed the writhing bodies.

Claudine threw her head back in pleasure, catching a glimpse of the rain pounding on the window outside the studio. As John's muscular body convulsed into his second orgasm of the day, Claudine lost control. Claudine's third orgasm caught her by surprise, striking just as a bolt of lightning further illuminated the room. Julia kept snapping pictures as Claudine's orgasm proceeded, capturing her mouth as it opened involuntarily in pleasure, her swollen nipples, her body convulsing in orgasm. Claudine shuddered as the waves of pleasure began to hit yet again, and clenched her teeth to avoid crying out. As the pleasure continued, as luscious as a cinnamon bun, Claudine wondered why the third orgasm was always the sweetest. And then conscious thought fled as the delicious pleasure ebbed into languor.

12