Julian Falls in Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BabyPink
BabyPink
70 Followers

The taxi ride was short, but seemed to last for hours. After we'd entered Lawrence's house, he asked me if I'd like some coffee. Instead, I grabbed his hand and said, rather seriously: "No! I want you, and I want you now!" Lawrence seemed rather shocked, since this was unusually assertive on my part. Nevertheless, he didn't object as I led him upstairs to his bedroom and pushed him back on the bed.

After I'd unbuttoned his shirt, I proceeded to unhook the clasp of his trousers and pulled them off, together with his boxers, all in one go. The moonlight streamed in through the window, perfectly illuminating his gorgeous physique, so reminiscent of an Olympic rower's -- a firm, strong and perfectly formed work of sculpture. He looked good enough to eat.

I undid my dress and let it fall to the floor. I then began to stimulate his semi-erect cock with my tongue. Given his great virility, it wasn't long before he was again ready for love. With great haste, I yanked my panties down, took the bottle at the side of his bed, and lubricated myself liberally. I didn't bother taking my stockings, bra or shoes off -- my need for sex was too urgent for that.

I straddled him and impaled myself on his cock. I didn't bother with a condom either -- I had to feel his bare cock inside me. Lawrence remained passive, understanding my imperious need after such a tension filled day. I grasped him by the shoulders and bounced up and down on him, allowing myself to be repeatedly penetrated by his wonderful hardness.

We fucked furiously like this for several minutes. Occasionally I would lean across his chest and kiss Lawrence and I would tell him how much I loved him. He allowed me to take control during this time. However, a turning point came. He suddenly seized me by the hips, lifted my bottom up, and began thrusting vigorously up into me, so much so his thighs slapped repeatedly against my soft, delicate buttocks. I relinquished control as he rammed his cock into me.

We were now both groaning loudly as if we were in pain. The walls of Lawrence's house were paper-thin and the neighbours could probably hear us. But we were past caring. Lawrence's self-control was finally broken as he shouted: "Oh Emma I need you so much! I'd be lost without you!" With that, he split my buttocks one final time with a vigorous masculine thrust. I felt three bursts of warm semen inundate my insides.

Not forgetting that his 'girl' also needed to be pleasured, he quickly masturbated me until I came in floods over his chest. I collapsed upon him, the sweat of our hot bodies mingling in the sultry, early-morning air. I felt deliriously happy, and it was then I resolved that I would become a girl, no matter what the obstacles were.

Lying together afterward, kissing and cuddling, Lawrence asked me if I'd like to go on holiday with him a couple of weeks later. I accepted his invitation eagerly, already looking forward to spending a whole week alone with my new love. The story of that holiday is one I'd like to relate at another time.

BabyPink
BabyPink
70 Followers
12