Julian Falls in Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BabyPink
BabyPink
69 Followers

After Lucy had put on her make-up, we both stepped out with our clutch handbags to make the short journey to the pub. We sat down at a spare table, having ordered drinks. The friendly, relaxed atmosphere made me feel better and began to chat freely with Lucy. Very quickly we were joined by a girl who obviously knew Lucy. "This is Cassie," said Lucy by way of introduction. "Cassie, this is my friend Emma."

"Pleased to meet you, Emma," said Cassie. She was a good-looking girl about my age with her black hair tied in a pretty ponytail. It turned out she was a student of interior design at university. As the three of us talked, there wasn't the slightest hint that Cassie was aware of my true identity. We got on like a house on fire. We talked about the things girls generally talk about together, which men like to write off as pointless trivia. I joined in easily and realised I was really beginning to think like a girl, which I found very pleasing.

Without the slightest hesitation, I even accompanied Cassie to the ladies', where I continued my conversation with her seated on the toilet, while she was in the next stall.

We had such a nice evening I didn't notice the passing of time and realised I had missed the last bus home. Lucy said I could spend the night at her place, sleeping on the sofa. "Don't get any funny ideas about visiting my bedroom during the night," she joked. "I have a terrific right hook."

I spent the whole weekend getting more coaching from Lucy and going to the Rendezvous. We became firm friends. As I left her on Sunday evening, I hugged her and thanked her for everything. I now felt much more secure as a girl. "That's all right, darling," she said. "Have a lovely time in Scotland with Lawrence."

I couldn't wait.

BabyPink
BabyPink
69 Followers
12