Juliana Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliana looked around, as if waking up from deep sleep. The woman, Ellis, smiled at her. Kneeling close, her face was right next to hers.

"You are in the way, darling," she said. "Please kneel on the other side."

Juliana looked up to find the man's face. He nodded, so she slid off his lap and knelt on the other side from the woman, who's hands found the man's belt and opened it. Then she undid a button and unzipped the fly. Juliana saw the man's penis dig a tunnel into the white cotton of his shorts. Could a penis really be this... big?

Her question was answered when Ellis's diligent fingers pulled it through the gap. It unfurled into a straight pole, capped by an exposed head that shone with slime oozing from the slit. Juliana stared at it, following the thick veins down to the root, where red-tipped fingers closed around it. Shifting her focus, Juliana met the eyes of Ellis on the other side.

"I'll show you," the woman said. She pulled the cock her own way, sliding its moist top across her face. She made ever-tighter circles until it found her open lips. Her tongue dashed out and swirled around the head. Her hand started a slow up-and-down motion.

Juliana had never seen a blowjob until she came to this villa, and now it was only inches away. She heard the wet sounds, saw red lips stretch as they sank over the head, and smelled its musky scent. To her amazement there was no disgust - only fascination. The woman seemed totally at ease with her task. She took the penis in as far as she could, then pushed out her tongue to bath the rest of the shaft with it. Her head bobbed up and down, but her gaze stayed steady. It pulled Juliana in, close enough to almost make their noses touch. The smell of sex was overwhelming. The world shrank to a pinpoint.

"Let her taste some."

The man's voice had a sharp edge. It penetrated the veil of magic, waking Juliana up. She turned towards the voice, seeing the man's lips; they crawled like pink caterpillars. The woman, Ellis, cupped Juliana's cheek and forced her eyes back to the penis; their faces almost touched over it.

Ellis's mouth sank down on the cock until she reached its roots. She held her mouth there, her face flushing pink and her eyes glazing over. Then she pulled up with hollowed cheeks, causing a soft 'pop' when the penis slid free. Saliva streamed off its sides. The stem moved slowly left and right, as if swaying in a soft wind. Then the head touched Juliana's half-open mouth. Her eyes widened as they searched for the woman's. Ellis smiled and nodded. She smeared the slimy top over Juliana's lips.

Shying back, she was not aware of the silvery thread that kept connecting her to the cock. She ran her tongue over her lower lip. The taste was earthy, like mushrooms. She saw Ellis frown; the cock once again touched her lips.

"Blow it, slut!" the man said, sitting up and grabbing the back of Juliana's head. Fear choked her. She opened her lips and the slick flesh entered. It slid over her tongue and was pulled out again. Without a thought she followed it, taking in even more - and again, again. The man chuckled; his laugh vibrated down his belly, through the cock's stem and into her mouth.

All the while Ellis's eyes were glued to hers. She imitated Juliana's every movement, pushing the cock deeper with her fingers. Juliana closed her eyes. Her mind was vacant. Her stomach heaved when the head bumped into her throat, but she never stopped. She felt tears drip down her face. But whenever the cock threatened to leave her, she followed it. She caught it and gobbled it up again. Time stood still. All Juliana knew was that she was being filled, being used - being a penis-sucking whore.

And then the cock slipped out.

Looking up, she saw Ellis's face again, bobbing up and down on the cock that had only seconds ago left her mouth. She swallowed as she saw the woman's tongue slithering around the stem. It was a very long tongue. Juliana realized that her own slipped out too, imitating what she saw.

The man encouraged them with a stream of words, but their meaning drowned in the hypnotizing magic of their own game. He had become just a cock, an object of worship for a priestess and her eager novice. Juliana realized she wanted it back; she wanted to feel the velvety-hard pole to massage her mouth - she needed to suck on it, and feel its throb.

At last Ellis let go and gave her toy back to Juliana.

She opened her mouth wide, before closing her lips tightly around it, sucking her cheeks hollow. She let the ridges slide up and down the tight corridor between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Then she opened even wider, trying to take the cock deeper, letting her tongue hang out.

Ellis's eyes widened; she nodded her approval. Then she once more took the penis from Juliana's gasping mouth. The two women just stared at its gleaming magnificence. Then Ellis rose over the head, and, finding Juliana's mouth, they kissed.

Juliana tasted the man's essence on the woman's tongue and breath. It was the most intimate thing she ever experienced. Their mouths kept wide open as their tongues danced and dashed. Then Ellis took her down with her until both their tongues swirled around the cocks' head - dotting and dancing, kissing and sucking with combined zeal. Their faces almost touched and their eyes were connected as they found all kinds of new ways to fondle the object of their fascination, while kissing each other.

"Enough!" the man cried out, but he had to repeat it twice before the women heard and subsisted.

"You," he said, pushing Ellis. "Bend yourself over the sofa's arm rest. And you," he went on, grabbing Juliana's arm, "kneel beside her."

The loud voice and the pushing brought Juliana back to reality; it was like an icy breeze waking her up. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand, shivering as she realized what she'd done. Rising, she muttered that she wanted to leave. She pulled her top down to cover her chest and went looking for the rest of her clothes. A hand stopped her. She looked up and saw the face of Dr. Charrier.

"Mrs. Austin," he said, slowly shaking his head left and right. He towered over her, holding her wrist in a vice of moist pink meat. His face was flushed and sweaty. It looked disappointed.

"So you think you are too good for us," he said, and it wasn't a question. "You believe you must protect your saintliness and turn your husband into collateral damage of your Holy War."

Juliana felt like a trapped rabbit. She pressed the bundle of clothes against her crotch, turning her head left and right to find an escape.

"You go ride your high horse, Mrs. Austin. But you know very well who you truly are," Charrier went on, pulling at her wrist to hold her attention. "Let me tell you anyway: you are just another sanctimonious slut."

Juliana could only stare. The doctor's sheer aggression closed down her senses. 'Sanctimonious,' he'd said? It must be true. But that wasn't her fault, was it? And a 'slut?'

"You loved it. I saw how you loved it," the doctor droned on, mercilessly. "Your greedy slut-mouth wouldn't let go. Admit it! And don't give me this prudish shit about being forced." He pulled her closer; his face was almost into hers.

"Please," she heard herself say. "Please let me go." But she didn't pull back; she hung against him, frozen.

He let go of her wrist, making her stumble back.

"Go and leave then," he said, folding his arms. "What do I care? He's not my husband." The reference to Alec cleared her mind. She saw the image of his narrow, pale face in the hospital bed.

"I knew you were a prude," Charrier said. "But I never saw this selfish bitch in you."

'Selfish?' she thought, stunned by the unexpected label.

"I am not selfish," she protested. Charrier's eyebrows went up.

"You are not?" he asked. "Then please tell me: how does one call a woman who's more concerned with her own silly reputation than with the life of her husband? What is a simple blowjob against saving a life?" His booming voice echoed in the room. He went on relentlessly. "Is it such a big thing to please me, or my friends? Ah, well, okay. I guess your precious soul is more important than your husband's health. Take it and go!" He turned and walked off to the dark corner of the room, waving his hand as he muttered: "Go...go."

Juliana's body was just a numb construction, barely able to uphold her burning eyes. They moved from the retreating doctor to the woman that still hung over the sofa's armrest, her ass pointing up obscenely. The man she'd sucked was behind her, resting one hand on an ass-cheek, the other slowly pulling on his cock. His pants were around his ankles, but he didn't look ridiculous at all.

"Dr. Charrier, please," she whispered. "Please understand that this is very hard for me." The darkness had almost swallowed the doctor when he turned around. He only wore the red, printed robe, she saw now, draped over his fat belly. It didn't look ridiculous either.

Maybe she was the ridiculous one in the room?

"Hard?" Charrier asked, walking back to her. "Well, Mrs. Austin, you sure fooled me. From where I looked the only thing hard was Eric's cock. You loved sucking it." He chuckled; then his face turned serious again. "For God's sake be honest, woman; Ellis had to grab it away from you. Blowing that cock was the most wonderful thing you ever did. I saw it in your eyes and your face. Now say it!"

He was right in front of her again. His big hands grabbed her shoulders now, shaking them. A deep sense of loneliness invaded her. Her eyes burned with invisible tears.

"I... ," she began, stuttering the word again and again. "I loved it... it was won-wonderful... most wonderful..."

She fell forward, clutching the lapels of the doctor's robe, and cried into the soft fabric. A hand caressed her hair.

"Good girl," a voice said, dripping with honey. "Now kneel by the whore like the good slut you are, and do as the man says."

Juliana let the doctor lead her to the sofa and gave in to the heavy hand that made her kneel. Her face was close to the woman's, who smiled at her and told her to kiss her. They started another open-mouthed, tongue twisting kiss. It sucked the last resistance from Juliana's mind.

"Turn," said the steely-edged voice of the young man. What did the doctor call him? Eric. But in her tightened vision he was just a cock jutting from a hairy crotch. It had an evil, weeping eye.

"Take it. Suck on it."

A pale hand with painted nails reached out. It must be hers; it looked so small. Her fingertips felt the velvet skin that covered the living steel below. Her hand closed around the cock's root like she'd seen the woman do. Then her tongue's tip reached for the sparkling drop that had run from the cock's slit down the veined stem. Following its trail back up she came to the head. She opened her lips wide and inhaled the purple mushroom. Dizziness shook her. The cock moved across her tongue and back. Juliana yet again sank into a shrinking world of magic, composed of rhythm and repetition, of moans and vibrations, of dirt and degradation.

"Stop!"

Dazed, Juliana allowed the hands to push her off the cock. Saliva and whatever unspeakable fluids ran off her chin and on to her chest, where it darkened the tight silk of her top. The hands forced her face towards the high ass cheeks that hung over the sofa's arm, and pushed her in. The peachy-soft flesh smothered her. Her mouth and nose were engulfed by moist heat.

"Lick her," said a muffled voice, way up, far away. She pressed her tongue between the yielding lips and started running them up and down. She sucked on the little button, feeling tremors run through it. She gasped for air, but the hand pushed her back in, and she licked again, sucked again.

"Enough!"

The hands pulled her back by her hair. She panted; air cooled the fluids on her face. Looking up, she saw the man's face past his swaying cock. His caterpillar lips did a cruel dance.

"Take it and push it into the whore's cunt."

There wasn't much left in Juliana's head - just the urge to take the hard penis between fingers and thumb and lead it to the swollen plum between the spread thighs. She watched the lips give in to the pressure of the head. Then she saw it slip in. There was no resistance. The entire stem disappeared until his hairy balls slapped against her slick and hairless flesh. Watching the fucking, only inches from her eyes, was another thing her mind needn't process - she just looked, and heard, and smelled. The man grunted; the woman moaned, first slowly and protracted, then high-pitched and faster until she cried out, her body shaking with spasms and tremors.

"Take it out."

Juliana reached for the buried cock. Her hand was trembling like the woman's body. The penis was still hard and gleaming with slime and moisture.

"Clean it."

She looked up, at a loss what to do. The hand once again grabbed her hair and pulled her face to the smeared penis. She understood and started licking. Matters of good or bad, ugly or beautiful had become irrelevant; so had trivial things like tasting good or tasting awful. She licked and swallowed - she just did.

"Lie with the whore, slut," the voice said, pulling her off the penis and pushing her to the sofa. She hesitated. Then she climbed on the couch, curling her body into a fetal position, her face close to the woman's. Once more they kissed. A shadow fell over their joined faces. Juliana looked up. A huge penis loomed over her, jerked by a fist with ever increasing speed. She turned her eyes back to the woman, Ellis, seeing that her mouth was wide open, her eyes closed. She looked up again and when she did, a splash of hot slime hit her brow and cheek. She closed her eyes in a reflex, feeling them sting from the goo.

A second and a third splash hit her.

12