Julianna's Brothel Ch. 02

Story Info
The fetish girls come out to play.
3.3k words
3.9
14.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whm_kelly
whm_kelly
16 Followers

Takeko invited her client into her bedroom and traditional-Japanese, meditative music encircled them as she led him to her bed. It was very low to the ground and covered in red, satin bedding. Most of her clients were regulars; so, the style of furniture she preferred was already known. This client, on the other hand, made an appointment with her on a recommendation. Brown hair matched his puppy dog, chocolate eyes. He was thickly built; however, most likely from a gym not manual labor. Takeko noted that his eyebrows were plucked to perfection. He introduced himself as Scott and said he worked as a construction worker.

A glance at his flawlessly manicured nails and she suppressed the chuckle at his lie. She turned and smiled, "How may I please you?"

He asked. "Will you dance for me?"

She nodded and twirled to the soothing music. Her kimono was a costume; so, after a few minutes she unzipped the right side and it glided down her pale skin. Takeko barely made it to five feet tall and she had a frail-looking bone structure that gave the impression of an old fashioned porcelain doll. Her dark, green eyes sparkled with mischief whenever she allowed herself to look up. Takeko took great care to keep her body perfectly symmetrical. She wore a red bra over tiny breasts and a thong to match with petite, white flowers embroiled on the silk. She danced slowly and trailed her fingertips over her goose-bumped flesh.

Scott hesitantly asked. "Will I hurt you if I am rough?"

Takeko's response was priceless. She knocked his legs out from under him and pushed him onto the bed. He looked up stunned. She crouched over his groin and asked, "Would you like me to put that condom on, now?"

Scott said, "Yes, now."

She retrieved one and turned around. He was already buck naked. She popped the condom in her mouth and knelt in front of him. She quickly pushed the rubber over his hard cock with her lips. Takeko slowly rubbed her body along his as she stood.

He asked. "How much for the panties?"

"If you want the panties, you buy the whole set. Seventy five dollars."

He picked up his pants, fished through his wallet, and handed her the money. He stopped her from taking them off, though. Takeko cocked an eyebrow at him.

Scott rubbed his fingers over her silk covered pussy and slightly pushed them inside her. He twirled his fingers around her clit and she groaned against the hand which he covered her mouth with. He massaged faster and harder. Heat flared up her body that left her in a fight for breath. Scott bunched his hand and ripped the panties off of her. They came away from her body soaked with pussy juice.

With no hesitation he picked her up and impaled her against the wall. Takeko adored it when she found a client who was rough. Most wanted to treat her like expensive, fragile glass. Not Scott, though. He fucked her hard like he wanted to break her. His cock shoved in and out as he held her arms to the wall. Her legs tightly laced around his hips caused a friction on her clit that made her body burn. He was a good, rough fuck and he knew it.

Scott grunted as he pushed inside of her like a wild animal. He groaned out, "I am going to cum."

She clenched hard on him and forced her own climax. Her pussy muscles tightened and loosened on him so quickly that he cried out. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

She bucked her hips and said, "That's right. Give me all of your cum."

He leaned against her to catch his breath. "You feel so damn good." He barely got the words out.

Takeko lightly kissed him on the cheek and replied, "Thank you. Rough sex really gets me off."

Scott booked another appointment with Takeko on the way out.

At the check-desk Taylor, Julianna's assistant, had just received a message from one of the twins that a mother/daughter role play session was required. She went in search of Patricia and, hopefully, Jessica. They physically favored one another; so, it was quite believable. When she found them, Patricia just showered and Jessica was reapplying makeup. Taylor explained the situation to them and checked to see if they had clients right away. They didn't thankfully.

"Patricia, I need you to put on something soccer-mom like. Jessica, that outfit is fine." Taylor said.

Taylor escorted the client to Jessica's bedroom.

Jessica entered her room and the first thing she noticed was how horribly nervous this client was. She turned completely around when she shut the door to give him a good view of her ass. Her skirt did very little to hide the bottom of her butt cheeks and she had a baby doll t-shirt on that let the pink color of her bra show. Jessica had blond hair and blue eyes. At the moment, her hair was straight and put in two braids. She looked like a very naughty girl.

She smiled and said, "Hi, I am Jessica. How are you, tonight?"

The male looked lost. He was around sixty years old with greying blondish hair and light blue eyes. He introduced himself. "My name is Anthony. I am okay."

Jessica sat down on the bed beside of him and put her hand on his thigh. "I like older men." She nuzzled the side of his neck and he pulled her hand up and placed it on his already throbbing, hard dick.

"Whoa, it's really hard. May I sit on your lap?" Jessica asked. She realized the nervousness was just an act.

Anthony replied, "Yes, little ono."

Jessica straddled him and rocked her hips back and forth. "It feels really good down there." She said as the door opened and Patricia walked in.

Jessica turned and said, "Mom, look what I found."

Patricia sighed, "Kids! Is she bothering you?"

Anthony said, "No, why don't you come join us?"

Patricia sat down beside them and said. "Well, honey, if you are going to have her rub her pussy on your cock, at least, have her take her panties off."

To Jessica she added, "Take them off and let him feel how hot it is when you grind against his cock." Jessica did as she was told

While Jessica rubbed back and forth on his cock through his slacks, Patricia took her blouse off. She had heavy tits and she rubbed and twisted her nipples. Her blond curly hair was pushed behind her shoulders. She had ice blue eyes that pierced to the core.

Patricia stood and pulled Jessica up to stand. She slowly slipped the rest of her clothing off. Patricia's clothing followed.

Patricia asked. "Isn't my daughter beautiful?"

Anthony breathed hard and answered, "Yes, she is."

Jessica almost bounced in frustration.

Patricia asked, "Sweetheart, what do you want to say?"

Jessica said. "Mom, will you get on your back and lick my pussy?"

Patricia smiled. "That is a good idea; then, he can pump your pussy and then my mouth."

She got on her back with her head at the edge of the bed while Jessica went to get a condom.

Jessica helped Anthony take his clothing off and put the condom on him. She climbed up on Patricia's face and ground down on her mouth.

Jessica squealed. "Oh, mommy, that feels so good when you suck my clit." She leaned down and Anthony pushed his cock in her pussy. It only took three thrusts before he came. He pulled out of Jessica's pussy and immediately started getting dressed. Anthony left quickly and didn't say another word to them.

Jessica said, "I wonder if he was ashamed of the fantasy or what?"

"There are times it is better not to know the answer." Patricia replied. She realized she had just gotten paid for not even being touched.

In the mingling area, Donna had just been requested by a twenty two year old college student named Terri. Donna was adorned in the fashion of Cleopatra, tonight. She was tall, lean, and had large breasts. All of this caused a very regal presence. It was quite a sight to watch her escort the short, extremely pale Terri into her bedroom.

Swallowed by purples and gold the two women sat side by side on the bed.

Donna asked. "Are you nervous, honey? You are shaking a bit."

Terri replied quietly. "I am. I have never been with a women before."

Donna smiled and said. "Well, you came to the right place. I will take good care of you."

Donna slowly undressed the young lady. She massaged the tension out of her shoulders right before she unsnapped Terri's bra. Donna slipped her fingers into Terri's panties to push them off her hips as she lightly kissed down her neck and collarbone. Donna stood back and undressed teasing the girl by only uncovering an inch at a time. She knew that Terri's eyes were glued to her hands as they moved over her body.

Donna climbed onto the bed and snuggled into the covers on her left side. She held her hand out to Terri. "Lie down in front of me and let me hold you a bit."

The two women spooned in the abyss of purple. Donna kissed the back of Terri's neck and traced circles with her fingertips along her shoulder and breasts. She pinched tightly budded nipples. Terri was dizzy with arousal from the contrast of dark on light skin.

Donna whispered. "Would you like me to make you cum?"

A flush reddened Terri's skin all the way to her breasts. She nodded.

Donna nipped lightly at her shoulder and rubbed down her stomach. She found no pubic hair and a whole lot of moisture. She just grazed Terri's pussy lips and a moan escaped the girl's lips.

"You are ready for it. Aren't you?" Donna asked.

Terri pushed against Donna's hand; but, she wouldn't give her relief.

Donna said. "Tell me, honey, what do you want?"

Terri's breathing was labored and quick. "Please, touch me."

Donna grazed her pussy lips, again; then, she stopped and Terri grunted.

Terri pleaded. "Please, make me cum."

Donna smiled. "Now, that is a good girl. Would you like me to slip my fingers in and rub that tight bud of a clit until you explode on my hand? Is that what you want?"

Terri nodded vigorously.

Donna finally decided she had tortured Terri enough. She slipped her fingers into her moisture and rubbed hard on her clit. She bit her shoulder as Terri bucked her hips. When Donna licked up her neck, Terri came and actually squirted. Donna stayed with her and rubbed her clit until the tremors of the orgasm passed.

She brought her wet hand up to Terri's face and slipped two fingers into her mouth. "Do you like the way you taste?" Donna asked.

Terri said, "Uh huh."

As Donna helped Terri get dressed she said. "The next time you come to see me, I will teach you all about strap-ons." The girl blushed scarlet to her roots.

Alyssa met her client at the check-in desk. She was a BBW beauty dressed as a witch. Black dress and pointy hat with knee high leather boots. She saw him and smiled. "Hey, Jack, how are you tonight?"

Jack opened his arms and gave her a big hug. "I am doing great. Came to see my favorite girl."

They went to her bedroom in a very warm silence. It was decorated with only black and white which gave a very modern mood. Alyssa had an attractiveness that was heightened by her luscious curves. With curly brown hair and green, sparkling eyes, she loved to laugh and had a very open personality. Jack was her best client. He tipped generously and made a habit of making her cum before he did. He was five feet, six inches with dark, brown hair and light blue eyes. Around the age of fifty, he actually was an old family friend.

Jack said. "Let me get you out of that costume and onto your hands and knees." She blushed. He loved doing that to her.

The witch costume came off quickly and she crawled on to the side of the bed. He reached under her to lift and massage her heavy tits. Jack knew just how to twist her nipple to make her back arch. A loud whack echoed in the room when he spanked her.

Jack said. "You have been a bad girl, Alyssa." Another whack with his hand and she moaned greedily.

Jack spanked her until her ass was pink. She bucked her hips back towards his hand. Alyssa loved the pain he gave her. He slipped his hand between her thick thighs and grabbed her entire pubic mound. Jack squeezed her flesh until she let out another moan.

Jack took a condom out of his pocket. His cock was extremely thick and the ones they used here just didn't quite fit right. He unzipped his pants and put it on.

"Alyssa, do you want it all once or inch by inch?" He asked and teased her pussy with the head of his cock.

She pushed back against him and said. "Give it all to me"

Jack shoved his wide cock inside of her pussy and she screamed. She always screamed when he did it like this. She liked the pain of being suddenly opened by something so thick and hard.

He held still until she said. "God, please, fuck me."

He did nothing. She begged. "Please, I will do anything to feel you fuck me."

Jack smiled. That is what he wanted to hear. "Rub your clit and I will fuck you, baby."

Alyssa reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit with a fever. Jack rocked his hips slowly. Only a little of his throbbing cock coming out of her. He wanted her to be full of his thickness when she came. He increased the rocking and her pussy clenched.

Jack said, "Good girl. Cum on my cock and I will give you the rough fuck you want." This set her off. She bucked hard back against him and came with another scream.

After her climax took her into a cloudy space, he pulled completely out and shoved all the way back in. She grunted hard. He fucked her like this. Jack was rougher each time he shoved his thickness into her. He hit inside her belly and caused her to grunt in pain and pleasure.

Jack held on to her thick hips and fucked her deeply. He came after he felt her pussy squeeze on him, again, in climax.

"That is my girl. My pretty girl who can take all of me inside her." When Jack said this, it pushed off into yet another orgasm.

Jack and Alyssa lounged on the bed and cuddled for a little while before he dressed to leave. He would be back in a few days for more of her.

So close to Halloween, Moon has been Julianna's busiest employee. Everyone wanted the freaky, goth chick. Currently she was "auctioned" off. Two men were competing for her time by offering more money. One was a twenty year old and the other a forty two year old. Moon hoped the older male would win. He was very attractive. Tall, Middle-Eastern, and had a sexy accent. He did. He introduced himself as Aashiq. He explained the correct pronunciation was ah-sheek.

Moon led him to the first gazebo. It was beautiful inside. In the center of the gazebo a large circular bed dominated. Silver bedding was accented with a ton of black throw pillows. Above the bed there was a large window to allow for star gazing.

Before Moon stepped very far into the room, Aashiq said. "Strip and kneel by the bed."

Moon quickly took off her Vampire costume and knelt as she was told. Aashiq was six feet and three inches. Almost black eyes matched his dark hair. She watched him undress and saw he had a tan complexion that emphasized how muscular he was.

He asked. "Where do you keep the condoms and lube?" She pointed and he went to make his selections. Aashiq sat back down and handed her the condom.

Moon looked stunning at his feet. Straight, pitch-black hair fell to her butt. Skin so pale that her veins showed through. Light blue eyes looked up at him for instruction.

He said. "You may put the condom on my cock."

Moon slowly rolled the rubber down his length and looked back up into his eyes. She wanted badly to suck his cock; however, she had a feeling he desired complete control of this show.

Aashiq laced his fingers into her hair and pulled her to sit on his lap. He kissed her deeply. His tongue found it's way to the back of her mouth. He pulled her head back.

"Straddle my cock and let me feel you squeeze me with your pussy."

Moon straddled him and pushed his cock into her inch by inch. He kissed her lips and his grip on her hair was released only to grab her hips. He guided her to ride him slowly. With each thrust downward her nipples grazed his chest hair and she felt tingles shoot through her spine.

He put his arms around her and picked her up still impaled on his cock. He placed her down on the bed and ground his hips into her. Aashiq bit and licked her lips. He teased her by just barely moving his cock. She was slippery wet and he could feel how hot her pussy was.

Aashiq said. "This feels great, but I am going to cum while I plow into your ass." Her pussy clenched at these words and she moaned.

He pulled out and said. "Get on your hands and knees."

Moon flipped over and presented her ass up to him. He lubed up a finger and gently put it inside of her tight ass. He worked it in and out. Once he managed three fingers inside of her ass, he lubed up his cock. Aashiq placed the head against her opening and applied slow, but deliberate pressure.

Finally the head popped in. Moon moaned. He pushed the length of his cock inside and didn't move. He reached a hand underneath her and rubbed her clit. Only when she started to push against his hand did he pull a little out of her ass. He pushed back in and she moaned.

Aashiq rocked his hips in earnest and pinched her clit. Moon clawed at the bed and growled. He increased his movements and he felt her hand slide over his to rub her clit with him.

He said. "Now, I am going to fuck you." He pushed in and out with force, now. She cried out in pain and he shoved in one last time. He came hard inside her tight ass. Little whimpers escaped from her mouth when he carefully pulled out. Aashiq was still touching her clit. He used one hard to massage her clit and the other to finger fuck her from behind. It didn't take long to make her squirm.

She bucked like crazy on the bed. "I want to cum." She screamed.

He shoved two more fingers inside her quivering pussy and pinched her clit. Moon let out a moan that would have scared an animal when she came. She collapsed on the bed panting. Without thinking, she curled up in the bedding and watched Aashiq dress. All she thought was damn, that felt good. She fell asleep and Taylor actually had to come looking for her to make sure everything was okay.

On the bedside table, he had left a note. It read schedule an appointment for me in a month. I will be back from an extended business trip. I want the whole night. She grinned and wondered what he would do with her for a whole night.

Julianna surveyed her brothel with eagle's eyes and noticed as the holiday came closer the more business they received. She couldn't imagine what the night of Halloween would be like.

whm_kelly
whm_kelly
16 Followers