Julia's Boating Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers

At approximately four o'clock another fish was hooked and it was Julia's turn again.

This one was every bit the fighter as her previous fish and she was as enthralled fighting this as she had been earlier. At one point Beth made the observation that Julia was starting to burn and that she needed to put some suntan lotion on Julia's back.

Julia heard the words and therefore wasn't surprised when she felt the lotion being squirted across her shoulders. She felt Beth rub it into her shoulders and then continued applying more down her back. Half expecting it, Julia wasn't shocked when she felt Beth's hands work more of the lotion into the cheeks of ass. No doubt Bob was filming this she assumed correctly.

Trying to maintain her facade of nonchalance, Julia concentrated her attention on the fishing pole in her hands. She wasn't startled to feel Beth began smearing more lotion on her boobs.

It took a while, but eventually Julia noticed two things at practically the same time. First, Beth was standing by the rail on the other side of the boat so it wasn't her touching Julia. Second, whoever was fondling her tits wasn't even trying to pretend they were applying suntan lotion.

Releasing the rod with one hand, she reached down and grabbing a finger of the hands on her breasts and twisted it. To her surprise it was Bob who yelped in pain. At some point during the latest fish battle someone had taken over the filming and her boss had been using her distraction to play with her tits.

"WHAT THE FUCK! You're supposed to be my boss, not the company leech." Julia shouted.

As Bob retreated John answered, "What it is, Julia, is that you were spotted in the secretarial pool and we decided we wanted to see you naked. So we arranged your promotion and this trip to do just that. And behold, here you are naked in front of the whole world." John paused briefly, thought about it and added, "well naked in front of us, at least."

"And you helped them?" Julia demanded of Beth.

"Actually I was hired to help them carry out the plan," Beth admitted. "I don't actually work for Crispin Financial. I'm an exotic dancer and nude model."

"Before you go ballistic, let me explain," Bob began.

"So my promotion was just a scam to get me naked," Julia interrupted. "You sick, pathetic assholes are so desperate to see some employees' tits that you went to all this trouble. You are some lowlife assholes." Turning to Beth she added, "And you're a bitch cunt for helping them."

"So now what do you have in mind?" she demanded, "Some kind of gang rape and fire me Monday. Or are you planning on dumping my body overboard before we get back?"

To her surprise everyone else seemed shocked by her accusation.

From overhead she heard the captain say, "Ain't nobody raping nobody on this boat, little girl, and I'll gut the first bastard that tries it."

"And if he cant' I damn sure can," said the crewman standing by the cabin door holding a large filleting knife in his right hand.

"Everybody calm down," Harold stated motioning for calm. "It's nothing like that at all." Turning to Julia, "Your promotion is completely real and no matter what else happens today it's your's to keep if you want. There were two reasons we went to all this trouble. First of all, it came to management's attention that you have a great mind for financial manipulations. The folks in charge want to bring you into the inner circle and introduce you to some of the internal workings of the company. In order to ensure that you keep that information secret we had to have something we could threaten you with to guarantee that you never reveal them."

"What's to guarantee nobody else reveals these super secrets?" Julia asked skeptically.

John muttered unenthusiastically, "Trust me, we all have things we don't want exposed to the public."

Whirling on him, Julia asked, "So they have videos of you doing naked jumping jacks in front of your co-workers?"

"No," he admitted. "But there's proof that I skated too close to the edge of income tax laws and if it were revealed I spend a good portion of the rest of my life at Club Fed."

"And everyone else on board is in the same boat, metaphorically speaking?" Ronnie added.

"Truthfully, everyone on the boat from the captain to Beth have things we'd prefer remain private," Bob admitted.

"And the second reason for this circus?" Julia reminded Harold.

"This," he said as he produced a satellite phone and punched in a phone number. When the call punched the button for speaker mode.

"Hello?" she said dubiously.

"Hello, my dear. This is Robert Crispin."

"Mr. Crispin? Are you part of this too?" Julia asked.

"Before I answer that would you be so kind as to look over to the overhang, just below the captain's position, on the leeward side, that's left side, do you see the black spot?"

"Yes, sir. I see it."

"If you would be so good as to wave at the box, please."

Confused Julia did as he requested.

"Your breasts bounce beautifully when you do that, my dear. Almost as superbly as when you do jumping jacks," Mr. Crispin said in a lighthearted tone.

Julia instantly dropped her arm.

"You see, Julia, when the gentlemen on board there with you brought you to my attention I decided the leverage I wanted would involve you being naked in a situation that could be controlled completely. If we had tried something like this on land someone else might have stumbled into our business so we decided to hold it at sea. Unfortunately for me, I get violently seasick."

"So now that you have your 'leverage' you can blackmail me if I want to leave the company. On the other hand if I choose to comply with your demands I can look forward to never getting a raise. Lovely," Julia responded.

"Not at all, my dear. If you decided to leave all but one copy of the video will be turned over to you. If you take it to the police it will show you willingly being nude even to the point of exercising in front of your supervisors. If you try to alter it, the copy of the original footage will be used as evidence to disprove your claims to the contrary. Conversely if you choose to stay with Crispin Financial you will receive promotions and raises in accordance with your abilities and work production."

"If I choose to stay what happens to the video?"

"Everything will be turned over to me and kept in my personal safe. With the exception of a few choice images that will be provided to your companions for their personal enjoyment," Mr. Crispin answered.

"Which they can use to try to blackmail me for various purposes," Julia pointed out.

"I believe I can promise you without any reservation that they will not try any such thing. Being caught would bring painful results."

Julia thought about it for a couple of minutes. "Okay I will accept your offer with a couple of conditions. First, I want Beth to strip so I'm not the only girl bare-assed on this boat."

Without waiting for instructions Beth complied with Julia's demand and shortly there were two naked women on the boat.

"Second, I want each guy on board to pose Beth and I want copies showing each of them doing so. That way if anyone here tries anything cute with me in the future I have evidence of my own."

Everything else was put on hold until the images were recorded.

"Third, I want a corner office and a company car when I prove myself."

"When you prove yourself, the office and a new car will be yours. You have my word on it," promised Mr. Crispin. "Now I have a request."

"And that would be?" Julia questioned.

"Would you run in place for a couple of minutes," he replied with a chuckle.

"Just my luck. I working for a Peeping Tom, " Julia answered with a smile as she began fulfilling his request.

"Damn, if you don't have the prettiest titties, Julie girl," Mr. Crispin stated over the phone.

Jamie753
Jamie753
252 Followers
12