Julia's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad was able to stand and keep his cock in me. Julia moved over me and I could feel that her cunt was wet as it brushed across my back. She again kissed Brad deep. I could now feel her hands on my arse. She started stretching me apart. Brad did not need any explanation and started to move his cock deeper into my arse. He had only about 5 inches in when he started to move in and out of me. Julia told Brad that she wanted him to fuck me hard and to see him stick his huge dick deep into my arse.

Brad pulled his cock slowly out of my body. He grabbed the lube that he had used before and coated himself again. Julia kept my arse pulled apart so that my "pussy" would be open and waiting for Brad. Brad positioned himself behind me again and this time he did not tease. He stuck the head of his cock in and with one push stuck his whole 10-inch member all the way up me. I could feel his pubic hair pushed hard against my arse. I was in shock, but at the same time in heaven. It hurt, but I was so turned on that it quickly turned to ecstasy. I could tell that Julia was very excited seeing Brad deep in me and she told Brad to "fuck him harder in his arse!"

Julia loved watching her lover move in and out of me. Julia kept encouraging him saying "that's it, pump him hard! Put your big dick deep inside of him!" Brad was now moving in and out faster and with a lot more force. While he was doing this, Julia kept sticking her tongue in and out of his mouth. Brad was going in a much faster rhythm and I could tell that he was enjoying the fact the he was getting to fuck Julia's boyfriend's arse. His pumping was getting harder and deeper and I could tell that he was going to cum soon. Julia said "Brad, I want you to cum deep in his arse!" This was setting me off and I noticed that my own dick was pulsing with each pump of Brad's dick. Brad pulled out very far and then would slam his cock back into me. My own cock was now dripping with pre-cum and I loved the feeling of Brad's huge dick in my arse.

Brad started to hump my arse harder and I could hear him breathing hard. Julia jumped off of me and got behind Brad. She reached between his legs and started to caress his balls. Julia breathed in Brad's ear that she wanted to feel his cum go from him into my arse. Brad started fucking me harder and squeezed my hips tight. The feeling of my tight arse with Julia's hand messaging his balls was putting him over the edge. Brad started to moan that he was close to cumming. Julia pushed up against his back and it almost seemed that she was trying to push him even harder into me. Brad slammed into my arse quick and hard and I felt the most incredible feeling in my arse.

The head of Brad's dick was beginning to swell. Brad started to grunt loudly and Julia kept pulling on his balls screaming at Brad to "fuck him and cum deep into his arse!" Brad slammed into me a few more times. The last time he slammed into my arse, he buried his cock all the way in. That's when I felt his hot cum flowing into my arse. All my insides were getting coated and something happened to me that I will never forget. My dick was pulsing and I started to drop the biggest load of cum in my life all over the floor. Brad kept pumping his cock inside of me and turned his head to stick his tongue back in Julia's mouth. Brad kept pumping for a few more seconds and then left his dick buried deep in me. Julia still held onto Brad's balls satisfied that she felt her lover's cum go into her boyfriend. Brad and I had both lost our breath. I was enjoying the feeling of Brad being locked inside of me keeping my bum filled. My arsehole was griping his shaft begging his cock to stay inside forever. After a minute I could feel Brad's cock beginning to go soft and he slowly started to pull out of me.

Julia grabbed him by the hand and took him to the shower, the whole time kissing him deeply. I knew that he was going to get laid again shortly. I was so tired that I just lay there bent over the bed. I felt Brad's cum dripping out of my arse and realised what all girls go through after a good fucking. I was turned on once again knowing that Julia would be fucking many more men and that I would be there to be her and her lover's companion in bed.

12