Julia's Discovery Ch. 03

Story Info
A middle aged widow enters her deceased husband's sanctum.
3k words
4.56
41.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia had to take a break, she was quite drunk now but she went back to the kitchen and opened a bottle of Chablis that was in the fridge and sat at the table. Thoughts tumbled through her mind, a salad bowl flavoured with vaginal secretions and cum, a French girl sucking her husband's cock while this woman, Alice, masturbated him, a woman in a car with a vibrator in her knickers playing with herself. Involuntarily, Julia squeezed her thighs together and realized she was getting wet. She needed to go to the toilet and when she pushed her knickers down she could see the milky secretions in the gusset. She pee'd and was disconcerted to notice a pleasant sensitivity in her clitoris as she dabbed herself dry with a tissue. Back downstairs she refilled her glass and went back to the study to continue reading Robert's sex-diary.

'M,mm, salad d'amour, the spunk is excellent, and the vaginal notes exquiste,' sighed Lady Markham as everyone tucked into the salad. Jenny's pale blue knickers were next to my plate, she had handed them to me before we took our places at the table. I felt my adrenaline flow, sex was in the air and my cock twitched in my underpants. Alice sat at the head of the table and I was next to her on her left. Opposite me sat Sylvia and next to her was Julian and on my left was Monique with Michael to her left, opposite Elizabeth with Jenny at the foot. 'Monique dear,' Alice said, 'unbutton your blouse and show us your tits, they're lovely!' She beamed imperiously over her guests. Monique did as she was asked, leaving her blouse on but somehow wriggling free from her bra. Her breasts were firm and perky, upturned with thick gold rings piercing her dark erect nipples. 'Gorgeous aren't they,' Alice smiled, and then she fixed her gaze on me and said, 'Make sure you don't disappoint her this weekend Robert, fuck her well won't you – you've got the cock for it!'

Helga reappeared with the trolley, this time she was dressed in a thin black rubber leotard, with peek-a-boo holes to free her breasts, it was high-cut and the gusset split her generous labia. I must say that the effect was stunning! She calmly served the braised salmon and asparagus and then returned with two bottles of Krug and ice buckets. When our glasses were filled Lady Markham raised hers and said, 'Ladies and gentlemen, to pleasure.'

'I'll second that,' said Andrew, and as the rest of the party raised their glasses Monique reached over and rubbed my cock through my trousers.

'Gorgeous,' said Sylvia, 'really delicious Alice.' The salmon was exquisite and seemed to melt on the tongue. The asparagus was as expected, a'point.

'Thank you Sylvia,' Lady Markham smiled, 'I had it flown in from Ireland this morning, from river to table in under twelve hours, and the asparagus is grown here. Now,' she went on with a glint in her eye, 'talking of fish, how are you all on the alleged note from Napoleon to Josephine from some battlefield or other, home in two weeks – don't bathe! Gentlemen your opinions please, do you like your fanny squeaky clean or a little gamey?'

'I just like it the way it comes!' Quipped Michael and everyone laughed.

'Very good, Michael, now, Julian, how about you? Alice smiled.

'Jenny's always in the shower or bathing so I don't often get an opportunity to differentiate.'

Alice now turned her attention to Andrew who said 'To be frank, Lady Markham, I do like cunt a little on the gamey side, it's a terrific turn on for me, you know, that musky, woody aroma in your nostrils as you go down.'

'Well, for all of you, ladies included, I instructed Helga, and she hasn't washed down there for five days, and although she isn't wearing them now she wore the same pair of knickers throughout.' She picked up a silver bell and rang it and in moments Helga entered.

'Helga, your prepared knickers, will you bring them through for our guests?'

'Oh, yes, of course.' It was the first time she had spoken and there was a throaty quality combined with the German accent that added spice to the atmosphere. She left and immediately returned with her knickers on a silver salver.

'Could you just freshen them a little, please Helga.'

All eyes were on her as she took the knickers and squatted slightly parting her legs. Pulling the rubber crotch of her leotard to one side she wiped her pussy with the gusset and then placed them back on the salver. While she was doing this I was delighted to notice that she had a small black dildo inserted in her anus. Alice nodded in my direction, 'Let's give Robert the first opportunity to sniff your knick's shall we?'

Helga handed me the salver, the knickers were arranged inside out and the gusset was heavily stained, now glistening with fresh creamy juices. I took them and held them to my nostrils and the rich smell of Helga's cunt filled my senses. I was reminded of the few occasions when I found Julia's creamed up knickers in the laundry basket – pure heaven!

Julia was in a trance, 'He liked my dirty knickers, and the smell of my cunt.' She shocked herself at thinking the word. She remembered the photographs of him sniffing and wearing women's knickers. She tried to remember when they last had sex, and somehow she felt almost embarrassed to admit to herself that it was several months before he was killed. When they were first married they had sex often, but Robert always seemed more keen than she, it took him several weeks before she could be persuaded to make love outside the bedroom, and a few months before she would let him take her from behind, she remembered now with great embarrassment how she reacted when he first went down on her. She had stiffened and after a minute or two had drawn him back up to the missionary position. There was another time when he was inside her and his fingers strayed and circled her anus, she felt something not unlike a pleasant electric shock, but she reached down and pulled his hand away. And then Elise was born, and there was no time for sex, just an endless time of feeding and changing nappies and shopping and cooking, and Robert immersed himself in his small business which progressively developed and grew.

When Elise was three they moved out of the small flat in Earls Court to a two bedroomed house a few streets away, and then a few years later Robert announced that they were to look for a place suitable for a successful business man and his family, he had developed some kind of circuit-board that he was supplying to the major manufacturers in the electronics industry; it was then that they moved to Chelsea. He had always been good to her, she thought to herself, and he doted on Elise.

'He was just a very sexual being – and I wasn't,' she said aloud to herself. Actually it wasn't that she didn't like sex, it was just that in fact Julia was shy and very embarrassed about it. As a child she had never seen her parents naked, she was an only child too and added to that her mother and father had never been demonstrative or showed that much affection openly. And while other girls had whispered together in the dormitory about what their mothers had told them about sex, Julia's mother had said very little. When her period came at last her mother had given her some panty liners and warned her that from now on she could get pregnant. She also asked her that from now on she should make sure she always put her underwear in the laundry basket immediately and not leave them lying around in the bathroom or on her bedroom floor. And once she had forgotten, she had left a pair of her knickers in the bathroom and her father had gone in immediately afterwards. She was horrified when some time later she returned to find her knickers as she'd left them, on the floor as she'd stepped out of them, gusset exposed and heavily stained a milky yellow! She felt so embarrassed at the table that night but of course he never said a word, nor would he. But he knew!

She looked back at the screen and continued reading.

'Helga's knickers were passed around and much appreciated, the champagne flowed, a wonderful heady atmosphere, everyone feeling overtly horny. When dinner was over Alice announced that we were to retire to the drawing room for the evening's pleasure. 'I need to go to the loo,' announced Jenny.

'Me too, I'm bursting!' said Sylvia with a giggle.

'I have provided piss-pots in the drawing room,' said Lady Alice, 'I'm sure we'd all like to witness both ladies and gentlemen relieving themselves – come along, this way.'

'Rather!' Said Julian enthusiastically, and I must admit that I was rather turned on by the idea of watching the women as they pissed.

She led the way to a large and very beautiful room decorated with paintings and rich tapestries where Helga was waiting with several more bottles of champagne in ice buckets. Cushions were scattered over the floor and there were four large sofas and several comfortable arm chairs arranged around the room. At the far end of the room a large rubber sheet was spread over the parquet flooring on which were two Victorian chamber pots. 'I've really got to go,' said Jenny hitching up her skirt as she headed off to the piss-pots. We all followed and I noticed that Julian had unzipped himself and he was stroking his cock. Jenny squatted over a chamber pot, her legs wide open. She kept her skirt up with one hand and with the other she reached down splitting her cunt lips with her fingers and let out an abandoned stream of golden piss into the bowl. She smiled up at us all as she pissed and then Helga said 'Please, I want some, piss in my mouth.' And then to Lady Markham, 'Is that ok Lady Alice?'

'Of course my dear, drink, as much as you like, and if Sylvia can hang on she can piss on you too!'

'I think I can,' laughed Sylvia, 'anything to please.'

Helga squatted down in front of Jenny and I knew that the dildo up her anus must have been driven to the limit by the stretching action of her leotard; she was taking all of it. Jenny contracted her muscles and the stream of urine was cut off.

'Now let go!' said Helga as she positioned her face opposite Jenny's wet cunt. Jenny obliged by arching her back and sending a jet of piss into Helga's face. 'Ja, Ja, fantastiche,' moaned Helga opening her mouth and swallowing as much as she could. Jenny rotated her hips and pissed on Helga's tits and then aimed at her open mouth again. As the stream became a trickle Helga leaned forward and started lapping at Jenny's fanny, licking up the last drops. I felt a hand groping my crotch, it was Monique, she unzipped me and dropped to her knees. 'Watch Helga while I suck you off,' she said. My cock sprang free and she wanked it hard, pumping her fist up and down my shaft. Sylvia had removed her dress and was wearing only hold-up stockings and open toe high heels. Alice sat in one of the chairs sipping champagne, her expression was one of sheer lust. She hitched up her dress and opened her legs, she was the only one of the ladies who had retained her underwear which appeared to be silk oyster coloured French knickers edged with cream lace, her cunt well defined, pressing against the crotch of the flimsy material

Helga was now going down on Jenny with relish, splitting her vagina with her fingers, sucking her clit and tongue-fucking her love tunnel. Julian had removed the chamber-pot from underneath Jenny's hips so now she and Helga were lying on the rubber sheet. Sylvia went to them, 'On your back, Helga,' she said a little tersely, 'I'm going to piss on your face.' Helga drew away from Jenny and turned over, Sylvia stood over her straddling her with her legs wide apart. I looked down to see Monique's head bobbing back and forth as she sucked at my cock. Lady Markham was rubbing herself through her knickers. Now all had gathered around, Elizabeth stood watching, sipping her drink fascinated by what was going on. Jenny, who was caught in the throes of passion with Helga's oral ministrations, was anxious for it to continue. 'Finger me Helga while you are pissed on,' she demanded. Monique was licking my balls. Jenny positioned herself, squatting legs wide open slightly to the side of Helga's head. Sylvia bent her knees and split her generous inner labia with her fingers. 'I shall do this a bit at a time,' she announced as Helga reached out to Jenny's cunt. Michael, who had placed himself behind Jenny, reached down to play with her nipples. 'Here goes, open wide dear.' said Sylvia, spraying a stream of clear piss down over Helga's face. She stopped, steadied herself and directed another short burst straight into her mouth as the depraved German pumped two fingers in and out of Jenny's dripping cunny.

My cock was throbbing and I knew I'd cum soon if Monique kept sucking so I pulled out of her mouth. She reached out to wank me but I pulled her hand away, I wanted the throbbing ache to last and I was afraid I'd spunk if she touched me again.

'Piss in this,' said Julian, holding his empty champagne flute between Sylvia's legs, 'it looks delicious!' Sylvia obliged, filling it to the brim. Julian drank, 'Oh, fuck yes! That's lovely,' he sighed with relish.

'Oh, ja, so gut, is wunderbar, so fucking horny,' moaned Helga in ecstasy as Sylvia squatted lower, hovering above her face. Sylvia placed her hands between her thighs from underneath and stretching her pussy wide open she pissed into her hair and all over her face. Jenny was writhing in ecstasy on Helga's fingers, panting and moaning. Elizabeth had pulled up her dress and was masturbating, as was Julian as he sipped Sylvia's piss. Monique, now standing next to me whispered 'Fuck me please, I want your cock inside me.'

'Oh fuck yes!' exclaimed Jenny, 'I'm going to cum – oh, please, please Sylvia, piss on my cunt as I cum – piss on my clit!' She arched her back, positioning herself over Helga's face. Sylvia did as she was asked spraying a fountain of piss over Jenny's fanny which ran down drenching Helga's face. 'Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck, so fucking good,' moaned Jenny as she came to peak and climaxed, bucking and thrusting her hips toward the silver stream as Helga jammed three fingers up her.

Julia now quite drunk, was transfixed, overwhelmed by what she was reading and shocked that she had to admit to herself that she had become aroused by it, she was now soaking wet. For a moment she hesitated, and then she took another mouthful of wine and drew her skirt up over her thighs and touched herself through her knickers. As she traced her fingers over her vagina a thought struck her; 'I want to know more, I shall contact that woman called Dirty Jane in Robert's email,' she said aloud to herself as she hooked a finger under the elastic of her knickers, pulling the crotch to one side. She slid her fingers along her wet slit and then back up to circle her clitoris, her labia began to swell and Julia became aware that her nipples were erect and tingling. Involuntarily her legs parted wider and she tugged her knickers further over and slid a finger deep into her cunt and pumped it in and out finger fucking herself. Her nipples were now hard like bullets, quickly she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra freeing her breasts, she squeezed her nipples with fingers and thumb and the touch sent shock waves of electricity through her hungry, sex crazed body. She stood up and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor, she gulped down another mouthful of wine and before sitting again she pushed her knickers down around her thighs. With one hand she caressed and plucked at her nipples while the other went back to work on her cunt, legs spread, and her knickers stretched taught. She reached for the mouse and in her frenzy she somehow managed to click into Robert's email; she was looking for further posts from 'Dirty Jane'. It didn't take long for her to find them. She clicked on one with the subject My Hot Wet Fanny. 'Hi Rob,' Julia read, 'just had a lovely morning wanking myself silly and putting all sorts of things into my puss (came half a dozen times) and taking pics with the digi-cam – get that delicious cock out and let the spunk fly!'

Attached were three pictures, in the first Jane was bending over, reaching round with both hands and parting her buttocks and pulling her vagina wide open for the camera. The next showed her lying nude on a white fur rug, her legs high and wide in the air with a fat candle buried in her cunny. The third was another rear shot, Jane on all fours still with the candle protruding from her cunt but now with a carrot inserted anally.

Julia was now wanking hard, rubbing furiously at her engorged clit with two fingers and squeezing and plucking at her nipples. Her breathing had become laboured, 'Oh my,' she gasped as she felt herself edging toward climax, 'Oh! Shit! Yes – Yes – Oh My!' Her cunt was on fire and she was at the point of no return. 'You fucking bitch – You filthy fucking whore!' she screamed, stretching her legs wider her knickers cutting into her thighs, her pelvis pumping and then her orgasms rolled mercilessly through her.

To be continued.