Julia's Discovery Ch. 06

Story Info
Middle-aged woman enters deceased husband's sanctum.
2.3k words
4.65
29.8k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/29/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What's happening?' Julia said softly when her tears had stopped. Jane was cradling her head in her arms, gently stroking her hair.

'Nothing terrible, you are just finding out at last who you are sexually.'

'Does this mean I'm a lesbian?

Jane laughed, she couldn't help herself, and then she kissed Julia softly on her forehead. 'I don't think so, not necessarily, it means that you just enjoyed your body with another woman that's all.'

'It really is rather confusing; I don't know what to think.'

'Then don't think, just go with your senses, open yourself to them, you can trust them you know.'

'It's very strange Jane, what on earth would Elise think of me?'

'Well, for that matter, what on earth do you think of her? She probably has her secrets too, none that she is ever going to share with her mother.'

'Jane, will you do something for me?'

'If I can.'

'I'd like you to investigate Robert's computer with me, I know it's a lot to ask.'

Jane picked up her glass and gazed at the bubbles floating to the top. She thought of the dozens of photographs she had sent to Robert during their time together and she felt certain that Julia hadn't seen them all. 'I need to think about it if that's ok'

'Yes, yes of course,' Julia said, sitting up on the bed. 'Just look at me!' she exclaimed, looking down at her skirt still hitched up around her waist.'

'You look lovely,' Jane said, 'come on, let's go downstairs and finish the champagne in the garden.'

The sun was bright and hot and Jane extended the canopy she had fixed to the wall above the French windows. 'I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to take my top and bra off, the nice thing about this part of the garden is that it's private and can't be overlooked. I often sit here without any clothes at all.'

'Please do,' answered Julia, 'I'll join you if that's ok.'

Jane stripped down to a pair of pale blue lace knickers and went to fetch the champagne. Julia could hear her filling the bucket with ice. She looked around at the pretty garden as she unbuttoned her blouse, Jane's words echoed in her mind. 'Don't think; just go with your senses...' Standing, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. Jane re-emerged from the sitting room and brushed her hand across Julia's shoulder as she placed the ice bucket on the table. 'You have a very nice body,' she said softly. She poured the champagne and sat next to Julia. 'What a lovely day.'

Julia sipped her drink, enjoying the sensation of the air on her skin and the cold bubbles as they fizzed on her tongue. 'I think I might have been a bit selfish upstairs,' she said, 'did you come?' Jane laughed and nodded, 'Oh yes, I let my fingers do the job while I was concentrating on you.' A bee buzzed and settled into the bell of a hollyhock.

'Have you had sex with many women?'

'No, not many, the first time was when I was at Uni, with a girl called Angela Green, she was sex mad, very pretty, would do it with anybody and I was very curious. And then I was going out with boys, just having fun, parties, you know what it's like when you're nineteen.'

'Not sure if I do when I come to think about it,' sighed Julia. 'I think I was little miss prim and proper, thought sex was all a bit naughty.'

'Well it is if it's done properly,' laughed Jane, unable to restrain herself from making the quip.

'I think I'm finding that out, on top of everything else.' Julia said wistfully.

'How did you meet Robert?'

'Last year of university, I hadn't met him before although we were there at the same time. He was reading Science and I was doing Eng Lit, so we were hanging out with different crowds. He was gorgeous, I fell for him straight away, he was the first and only boy I had complete sex with.'

'Hadn't you done anything before?'

'Petting, but I always felt awkward. I'd be getting into it, rather carried away sometimes, but I could always see a mental picture of my mother's disapproving look, I let a few guys put their hands in my knickers, and one boy, Robin, made me suck his cock and he spurted all over my face which I sort of liked but at the same time thought it was yucky.'

Jane laughed, 'you were lucky, I went out with so many that after a few snogs and a feel of my tits they'd come as I was fishing their cock out of their trousers and the game was up!'

'I remember that!' Julia said giggling.

Inside the telephone rang, 'It'll be Claire, she's dying to know what I'm up to, having cancelled the Tate.' Julia watched as Jane went inside, appreciating the fullness of her breasts and the pert roundness of her buttocks. She closed her eyes and felt the heat of the sun on her body, still melting from her orgasm of half an hour before. She felt free and somehow different. She poured herself another glass of champagne and sipped it slowly. She heard Jane laughing, and for no reason other than she wanted to, she took her knickers off.

Jane reappeared with a big grin, 'She's mad that girl – ooh, you've got your knick's off!' She slid into her seat, a quirky expression on her face. 'She's just dumped David, and I really liked him, thought he was good for her. He's a bus driver with a difference, double first at Cambridge!' She started to laugh, and then cough, beside herself with mirth. 'He's lovely, mad as a box of frogs, dead sensitive, and writing his novel, I've seen bits of it, bloody good actually, about the First World War. Anyway I told her to think about it and not to be hasty, all she said was 'well I'm not going to let him fuck me for at least a week!' She slapped her sides, breaking out in a fit of giggles. The effect was hypnotic, and Julia found herself laughing too. 'Thing is, she wanted to come round and have a drink and a bit of hanky panky, which I allow sometimes.'

'I could go,' said Julia, 'I've imposed enough.'

'Stay right where you are lady,' said Jane leaning across to kiss her. 'I've told her to pull herself together, and, if she must, get her toys out. She said, do you think I should?!' Again Jane giggled. 'She's really mad, but lovely with it.'

Julia looked into Jane's eyes, 'You really are so very nice,' she said simply.

'I'm just me.' Jane answered, 'Just 'lil ol' me.'

'Are you seeing any men?' Julia asked.

'I've had a few dates, but it's a bit soon after all the hooh - hah with Sean. I don't really want to get too involved at the moment, if in fact, ever.'

'I know I'm going to sound incredibly naïve,' said Julia, a serious expression on her face, 'but if you have sex with women, why did you find a problem with Sean?'

'You asked me upstairs if what we had done made you a lesbian, it's not as simple as that. I could have come to accept Sean's bisexuality if that was what it really was, but, poor lamb, he was having to come to terms with the fact that he really was only attracted to men sexually – he never wanted to fuck me senseless or any other woman for that matter. 'I am bi, I suppose, but I hate labels and if I was to be stuck on a desert island with a group of beautiful dykes at one end and a group of decent sensitive hunks at the other, I'd spend most of my time among the cocks! Mind you, I'd probably go walkabout a few times!'

Julia smiled, 'So it's all right then?'

'Of course! Don't be silly!' She lifted the bottle out of the cooler, 'Oh dear, almost gone, thank god I replenished on the weekend!' With that she stood up and disappeared inside.

Julia closed her eyes and took a deep breath, she hadn't felt as comfortable as she did right now, totally naked in the garden of a stranger, with the sun shining down on her, but somehow she felt relaxed and natural, almost as if she had known Jane for years. She had come to like her very much in the space of a few short hours. She thought about her kisses, and she thought about the way she had sucked her nipples and licked at her vagina, she thought about the dildo that Jane had pushed into her as her velvet tongue caressed her clit. The mental images were turning her on.

'I've been thinking about what you said about going through Robert's computer,' Jane said, placing the fresh bottle into the cooler. 'The thing is, some of the pics are, well, you know, a bit depraved.'

'With the toys?'

Jane nodded, 'and other things.'

'What do you mean?' Julia said inquisitively.

'Look at you, dead keen.' She laughed and patted Julia's thigh. 'Ok, there are some pics of me with bottles and banana's and carrots up my fanny. They really got Robert going, he used to telephone me and get me to take the photo's with my digital camera and send them to his computer while he wanked himself off.'

Julia was silent for a moment, and then she said, 'He was really rather kinky wasn't he?'

'I suppose; he said he didn't want vanilla sex.'

'What's that?' Julia said, genuinely not knowing what Jane meant.

'What some people call normal, straight fucking, man on top for five minutes, that sort of thing.'

'I've got a lot to learn haven't I?'

'You haven't made a bad start,' said Jane pouring the champagne.

'I'm pretty naive about these things though. I really let Robert down in the bedroom.' She gazed thoughtfully out over the lawn.

'There's no point in beating yourself up about it, Julia, he wouldn't have wanted that, he always wanted you to be happy, to follow your heart and enjoy life. He used to say it's all too short and that one should live each day as if it were the last, because you never know.'

'I'm glad he met you then.' Julia said simply.

'Do you really mean that?' She placed her hand tenderly on Julia's shoulder.

'Where did you get that dildo thing?' Julia asked suddenly, breaking the silence. 'I'd like to get one.'

'You're a bit of a devil really underneath that cool exterior aren't you?' said Jane grinning. 'Shop in Soho called Intimates. I've got quite a collection in my wardrobe.'

'Would you come with me to the shop and help me with getting the right things?'

'Of course, that would be fun, I like sex shops!'

'Robert had a lot of porn DVD's, I've been watching one called Whorehouse Auditions.'

'What did you think?'

'After the initial shock I have to admit that I got rather fascinated and quite excited, I was watching it when Elise called to tell me about the article she's doing. When she rang off I started watching it again and I used a candle on myself.'

'You naughty girl! Whatever would your mother have said?'

Julia laughed and Jane leaned across to kiss her, their lips brushed and parted, the tips of their tongues meeting and probing. Gently Julia slid out of her chair kneeling before Jane. Her hands went up to Jane's breasts and she circled her nipples with her fingers. Then she traced her fingers down hooking them in the waistband of Jane's knickers. 'Let's get these off,' she said, tugging them down. Jane lifted her buttocks out of her chair as Julia drew her knickers down and over her ankles. Julia took in a sharp breath as Jane opened her legs. Jane's cunt was shaved perfectly smooth with just a wisp of blonde hair above her prepuce. Her labia were thick and well formed, protruding more than an inch from her vulva and what astonished and fascinated her more was the gold jewellery in Jane's clitoral hood. 'Oh my!' she murmured.

'Do you like that?' said Jane reaching down to open herself up.

'Oh yes, very much,' whispered Julia and then she licked along the length of Jane's wet slit and stabbed at the jewellery and her clit with her tongue. Jane jerked involuntarily with a sharp intake of breath.

'Finger fuck me,' she said, pulling her cunt lips wide open. Julia obliged, inserting one and then two fingers. 'Ahh, yes, lovely, that's so good.' Julia pumped her fingers in and out of Jane's slick wet cunt and lapped at her clit with her tongue.

'Let's go inside,' she heard Jane say, 'let's eat each other out at the same time.' She took Julia's hand and they went into the lounge. Jane drew Julia to her and kissed her passionately as her fingers strayed down to her cunt. Now they were inside her, teasing and probing. 'Lie on the couch with your legs spread.' Said Jane. Julia did as she was asked and Jane straddled her in sixty nine, stretching her cunt lips wide with her fingers and now probing her soaking love tunnel with her tongue. Julia reached up and pulled Jane down onto her face, sucking greedily at Jane's labia and flicking her clit with her tongue.

'Fuck yes! Oh, this is so fucking good!'

Julia's clit was buzzing with jagged electricity, her nipples too, hard and erect and she knew she was going to cum soon.

'I just love what you are doing to my cunt.' Jane whispered hoarsely, 'I think I'm going to cum!' she ground her sex over Julia's mouth. 'Yes, yes, oh, fuck, suck my clit baby, oh, yes, suck that clit!'

They came simultaneously, bucking and writhing and crying out in ecstasy and for a long time they just lay there, their lust sated in a state of bliss.

To be continued...