Julia's Duty

Story Info
It all happened so fast.
3k words
4.31
62.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up on the edge of the bed, my head in my hands, feeling very worked over.

Mom came through the doorway, carrying coffee. "What hour was that you crawled in?"

"Almost four. I took his car. Did not want to wake up in his bed." I reached for the mug.

"Troubles?"

"No. Just too much sex. I don't know how we get so carried away. He's in me, and banging me, and I can't get enough and..."

"Most women would envy you. He's tall and handsome and has a big cock that goes forever..."

I looked up suspiciously, "Have you been watching?" I noticed she had a thin nightie on, one that hardly went to midthigh. Her nipples were poking out the front. I slid the edge of my hand between her legs and brought it up sharply into wetness. She took my mug and put it, along with hers, on the night table.

"Do you want me to confess? Must I tell you that seeing my coed daughter being speared by one of the biggest cocks around gets me going?"

I was flat on my back with her lips smashing mine, Our hips joined. I realized suddenly that being the voyeur had her thinking of more. Her pussy was rubbing aggressively on mine. The obvious responsibility was for me to see that she had a good orgasm. That wasn't hard because Sheila Andrews was not yet forty and her body responded to mine. She was going to come soon, but I wasn't ready. A little torture first.

I used her first name, "Sheila, you need a cock, not a pussy." She bounced harder as her tongue found mine. My sleepy body was coming alive, flexing back at her. My hands pulled the nightie out of the way and slapped her tight ass. She was shaking, she was so turned on. I thought of the strapon in her closet but it was too far away. I flipped us over and found a taut nipple with my teeth. Clamping, I growled and bounced hard.

There it was. "Oh Julia, oohhh." Both of our fingers were on her clit, pinching and twisting.

When I opened my eyes, hers were still closed. I pressed her head to my shoulder. "Mom, I meant it. We are going to find you a big cock. Roger's will do if you don't have a better idea. I'll ask him for dinner."

Half an hour later, over the breakfast table, she wouldn't meet my eyes. I noticed that after our shower together, she hadn't found any underwear, but just stepped into yesterday's shorts and pulled on a tee. This was a seriously deprived woman, I thought, from my vantage point as the seriously fucked woman from last night.

"Do you love him?"

She still wasn't looking up. The tee had a deep neck and her plump boobs were nestled together under my gaze. My bottom tingled and I wondered whether we needed to find a bed again. Or perhaps a snuggle on the living room sofa.

"It's too soon for that. Maybe infatuation is the better word. Isn't that what you say when being near someone makes you lose it?"

"Your father did that to me. I didn't realize that he was hopelessly attracted to any pretty woman who responded to his flirting. One night, we were at a boozy party and he disappeared. I went looking and found him close behind a woman at the terrace railing. She was moaning and he was thrusting against her rear. It didn't take any imagination..."

"I was ten and you decided you weren't going to be the endlessly forgiving wife?"

Now she was looking at me, the expression a mix of anger and regret. "Julia, I've watched a lot of couples. It doesn't work for the wife to accept adultery. At least not in our social niche. Sends all the wrong messages about the relationship."

I grasped her hand and led us to the living room sofa. I took the bottom and pulled the throw over us. She was soft and relaxed. That orgasm with her daughter had done some good. My fingers found their way inside her waistband and panties to the muscular globes I had recently been pounding. Our pubic bones were matched up and grinding. She kissed me and moaned. "I need this. I need you. Please don't go away."

I kissed her, my tongue finding her pink tip. I could see part of the problem. The girl child was mostly grown up and part way out of her life. Sheila said she was comfortable living by herself, but really wasn't. What could the daughter do about that from the distance of a college dorm?

I humped up at her. "Do you need a fuck? A plastic fuck?"

She jerked. "You've been in my closet."

"And you have put a camera in my bedroom."

My arm firmly around her chest, I propelled her to her own bed. Fucked in her own bed it was going to be. I stripped us down and pushed her into the messy sheets. "Stay right there."

I'd never done this before. Watched it on porn sites, but never hitched the straps around my waist and butt. There was a tube of stuff to smear on it. She watched me, eyes half smiling. I asked, "Who is the usual owner of this? MaryAnn?"

The eyes opened wider. "Are we that obvious?" I advanced to the edge of the bed, feeling a little awkward. She spread her legs as my black wand approached. Part of the strapon was inside me and I wondered if I was going to come when she did.

She was well lubricated from our earlier games and our pussies met with a groan from her. The plastic prick was doing both of us. My rhythm seemed automatic. Roger liked to start slow, waiting for me to respond. Sometimes I teased, accusing him of wimpishness. That got me a hard fuck in a hurry. I tried a Roger thrust on Sheila.

"Ahh! You are killing me!" The smile gave her away. Sheila needed this. "Julia, do me harder, faster."

My first lesbian sex was over in less than two minutes, both of us shaking and moaning. I wondered if I should try the black penis on my roommate back at school. We had kissed several times, but nothing more. The problem was that it was a poor substitute for Roger's big hard hot cock reaming me out. If I decided to do something for poor Emile, who didn't have a boyfriend, it would have to be bringing her together with Roger and his large weapon.

That's the second time today, I thought to myself, that you have decided to share Roger's cock. Maybe that is not such a good idea. On the other hand, maybe it is a good idea if it keeps him from straying to other, more competitive pussies. I closed my eyes and smiled at all the foolishness. What a way to waste a good Sunday morning.

Sheila had her breath back and was relaxing against my side. "You get addicted to cock. When we were married, the need for his big thing would catch up with me and I'd act like a total slut until he tore my clothes off and chased me around the house, doing me here and there until I screamed and collapsed."

"How did you survive being divorced?" I slipped my fingers into the wet mess between her legs.

"I told myself celibacy was the price of having my daughter grow up without a mother who slept around."

"That was pretty stupid. Your daughter is as slutty as you are."

"Yes. I know that now. Watching Roger do you has changed me. I want what you have."

"You want that cock, or any cock?"

My fingers were busy and she was panting. "Please, keep doing that. I'm going to come."

I did and she did. We kissed hotly. She lay back and said, "I could use the strapon on you."

"I'm too sore from Roger. You didn't answer my question."

"Will you hate me if I say I would very much like to feel the cock in me that is making my lovely, loving daughter scream her fool head off?"

"That's pretty vivid, mom. Where are we going to do this? Should I ask him for help with the lake cottage? Pretend the wood supply is desperately low?"

She turned into me, her fingers finding my wet place this time. "So when we get there, he realizes he has been shanghied by two horny broads?"

"He will look at me. I will shrug my shoulders and look over at you."

"Do I put up a fight?"

"You say, 'Roger Cartright, you've been having sex with my daughter and I'm not sure I like that.' "

"But you have that sexy tank on with no bra. The nipples are sticking out a mile. Your words and your body language are two different things."

"Yes. His male urges take care of the rest."

I sat up in her bed, arranging the fine rear over my knees and paddling it gently. "You know, I used to worry about how you and I would feel when we were both having sex. I thought it would drive us apart. But here we are, bringing each other off and talking about the same cock doing us both." My hands came down harder.

"You are back to your slutty ways, Sheila. Is it ok if I say I like the slutty Sheila? The slutty, wayward mom?"

We stumbled, naked and arms around each other, to the kitchen for much needed coffee.

* * *

In addition to his other virtues, Roger was a jock. The football weight room had put impressive muscles everywhere. He was driving and Sheila was next to him in the passenger seat. The aura of dominant male was terrific. He used an expensive body wash that submerged us in tingles.

The game plan began to unravel as soon as we were on the road toward the lake. "Julia tells me you need a man in your life."

"Isn't that pretty personal, Roger?"

"I'm in love with your daughter and want my future mother-in-law to be happy."

Whoa, I thought. He hasn't told me that. I glared at the back of his head and he smirked at me in the rear view mirror. He'd better mean it, I thought, or there will be hell to pay.

"I'm pleased you have feelings for Julia, but isn't this a little abrupt? We haven't really met before."

"Sheila, I've taken out a number of dates, but none of them has ever had as good a relationship with her mother as Julia has with you. It's one of the reasons why I am pleased to be invited to the lake cottage. Is this story about the wood pile a diversion?"

Sheila looked over the seat at me, her eyebrows asking, "Now what?"

I kneaded his shoulders, "Lover, you are upsetting Sheila. I told her we would make up a story about the woodpile so you might actually agree to come. It's all my fault and I will accept the punishment."

His grin in the mirror was worth the tease. Sheila slumped in her seat with an unhappy noise.

"Mom, Roger is very smart. It is hard to put one over on him."

His hand found its way into Sheila's hair, newly cut short and tousled. "Your mom's new hairdo is great. Can we pretend she is your roommate, taking a break from studying?"

"Roger, you horny thing. You think I haven't been watching you flirt with her for weeks? Are you getting it on behind my back?"

The eyes in the mirror were serious. I smiled, letting him know it was a tease.

His fingers were still working in the flouncy locks. "Emile, don't pay any attention to my nasty girlfriend." Mom lay her head on the console, sighing a happy noise. There was no doubt whatever that she was going to feel Roger's cock inside her very soon.

After an hour, we arrived at the cottage, where Roger did mule duties and Mom and I fixed lunch. I nudged her, "Our plan is in shreds."

She nudged back, "I know. What do we do?"

"Put on our skimpy bikinis and pretend to be roommates on the make. He will take care of the rest."

By the time Roger was finished with hauling, we had sandwiches and lemonade ready at a table out on the deck. He arrived in a pair of board shorts, looking like a god. His first comment was, "You two sure look good in those suits, but you need sunscreen."

I decided on the direct approach. "We are worried they will get stained by the lotion. If we take them off, will you promise not to attack?"

"Two coeds from school, naked on a swim dock with no one around? Why would I make a foolish promise like that? Show me some skin this minute."

I reached up to undo my halter top. Roger took care of the tiny bottoms with a single tug. One beefy hand pulled me to his chest while the other slathered sunscreen all over my front.

To my amazement, Sheila was out of her suit in a flash and standing next to Roger, pinching and pulling on my stiff nipples. "Roger, I am getting payback for all those nights I have had to listen to her moaning and wailing under you." I was further amazed when she pushed down his shorts and grabbed the mostly erect cock. "Oh Julia, this is incredible. I am so jealous. It's such a good thing you invited me along. That includes a free fuck with this, doesn't it?"

OMG. My own mother asking for my boyfriend's cock! Her strokes had him as big and hard as I had ever seen. Both of Roger's hands were working my front. I could feel myself gushing and dripping. But there was a sudden twitch. The magnificent cock was going into another cunt in a minute, not mine!

"Emile, you awful slut! He is mine. Hands off, and I mean OFF."

Roger had us totally in control. He gentled our bodies toward the deck railing like two mares in heat. "Just relax right here and enjoy the scenery."

I didn't dare look at Sheila. We both knew she was going to be rudely penetrated in just a moment. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warm sun and the suspense of waiting for Mom to get her first real sex in a long time. Her feet were shuffling and the noises coming from her were not happy. I guessed he had a greasy thumb in her ass and she was worried a cock would follow in the same place. Roger and I had talked about anal, but hadn't done it.

Her long low moan was delicious. "Rogerrr!"

I shuddered as though he had just entered me. This was better than her movie of me. Inches away from your own long deprived mother getting a proper reaming by a cock you knew all about!

He stepped up the pace and I could see her feet dancing on the deck as I looked down. If I was right, her traitorous body was going to come more than once.

"Aahhh, yes! Yes, yes, yes." Right on time. I might even come myself one of these times. Would he notice if my hand crept to my clit?

He made a sudden move, and the slippery tool drove right to the hilt in me. "Rogerrr!" We must sound like a broken record. He really felt good in there. Was this more than fucking? He did tell her he loved me. God, fixing Sheila was fixing me too!

I came with a shout and sent him back to Sheila. But he had other ideas, dumping us over the railing into the water and diving from the top rail. My body was shocked by the cold water, and by the crazy events of the day. He arranged us on his chest, using his hands to paddle out into the lake.

"You two are hot, hot, hot. If I marry Julia, do I get privileges with Sheila?"

She pulled our lips together, "Say yes!"

Could this go all wrong? I didn't have time to ponder that question. I had started the morning with a quest to fix Sheila. Now I was being proposed to, with a condition that my sexy mom got to come along with whatever marriage would bring. Almost choking on a gulp of lake water, I gasped out, "Yes!"

Aftermath - One year later

Roger and I were sitting side by side in one of the sloppy college dives. We were watching our pennies until he received the magic Masters in Civil Engineering that would launch his career and solve money problems. My own degree was going to be in Child Psychology.

Little Melanie was back home with Sheila. I stayed at school with Roger three days a week. Melanie got my milk from the source four days a week, and from a bottle filled with pumped milk the other three. She was thriving, according to her pediatrician, who thought having a livein grandmother was a fine idea.

Roger nudged me, "Is this arrangement still working?"

I nudged him back, "Is your cock all worn out dealing with two women?"

He growled and kissed my ear. It was amazing how Sheila made sure I felt his cock whenever the impulse struck me. Her instincts about getting her own ration were perfect. With timeouts for my period, and for a month or so at the end of my pregnancy, Roger didn't suffer. Once in a while, I made sure to catch them getting it on. They were so good with each other, tender at times, and wild the next. She loved to be chased around the house like any young coed. He swore at her and said he was going to report her slutty ways to her mother. She would flop on me, whispering that she never imagined sharing her son-in-law. I would whisper back, "What about me, I'm terribly neglected!" Our giggles filled the house.