Julia's Encounter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,124 Followers

"Oohhh yea, suck it, white woman," he growled. "Suck my black cock. Suck it, you dirty little white whore."

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm," Julia whimpered as she slid her lips along his cock.

Just then my own mouth made contact with her pussy, my tongue diving out to lap its way up along her open slit and stroke her swollen clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Julia moaned, her hips jumping under me and pushing her sex into my face.

The hand she'd used to feed my fingers to her now grabbed the back of my head. Like Paul's grip on her own head she pushed mine into her, forcing me to bury my mouth over her clit, my tongue licking and lapping at the swollen button.

"Ooohhhh yeeaaa," Paul sighed. "Suck me, you white whore. Suck my cock and swallow my cum."

Glancing up I saw that Julia was fucking her lips along Paul's cock with growing enthusiasm, her tongue swashing over it hungrily. The fingers in her hair were tensing and the hand on her tit gripped at the soft flesh mound, squeezing it hard. He had his head back a little and his eyes closed as he struggled to hold his climax back for just a minute longer.

Julia's hips were rolling heavily beneath me, her pussy grinding into my mouth as she recognized the nearness of Paul's climax and the load of semen she was about to be fed. My tongue lapped and lapped at her clit, the hard button throbbing under my assault.

Even though it had only been minutes since I had shot a load into my wife's mouth I could feel my own cock twitching to life between my legs, the excitement of the things that were happening having their effect on me as well.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm," Julia whimpered as she drove her lips back and forth over Paul's dark meat.

Even with the hold he had on her hair a few strands managed to fly loose and were now flapping freely in the breeze created by her pumping head. Her back rose off the couch in an attempt to feed her tit to Paul's gripping hand, his fingers pulling hard at her swollen nipple, his palm re-shaping the soft flesh in his forceful hold.

Suddenly Paul's rocking hips froze and he held Julia's head still with the first inches of his cock inside of her mouth. She sucked on it deeply and swallowed rapidly as his balls began to unleash the first sprays of his semen for her.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She moaned as the stiff rod twitched and jumped in her mouth, the hot liquid spraying the back of her throat.

"Ooohhh yea, that's a good white whore," Paul sighed. "Swallow my cum. Suck my black cock and swallow my seed."

Julia's hips were pumping and ramming into my mouth as she drove her clit harder and harder at my lapping tongue. The hand on the back of my head shoved me into her and her back began to arch off the couch.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

"Oohhhh yea, suck it, you white whore. Suck my big black cock." Paul groaned, his hand grabbing at her tit and squeezing hard.

Suddenly Julia's hips shot skyward as her back rose high of the couch. At the very edge of my vision I saw her abdomen muscles clench then quiver as I raised myself up with the lifting of her body. Against my mouth her sex ground and humped, jerking against my tongue as I continued to lap at her exploding clit.

"Mmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." she moaned out.

Julia rocked and humped her body in the air while she continued to suck hungrily on Paul's shooting cock. She swallowed his hot cum as it sprayed into her mouth, gulping at the hot liquid. She ground her tit into his hand and her pussy into my face, her hips jerking in short, round hops that pushed her clit into my tongue as I licked. For several minutes she remained like this, her muscles shivering through a serious of tensing and relaxing actions, her juices flowing out of her sex.

"That's a good little white woman," Paul sighed as the last of his cum dripped from his spent cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Julia whimpered.

She continued to suck on his cock even as her orgasm faded minutes later. Her body slowly dropped once more to the couch. The hand at the back of my head softened its grip as this was happening and I pulled myself away, pulling back and standing up to look down at my wife.

She laid there with her lips still tightly locked around the circumference of Paul's slowly withering cock, her tit held firmly in his hand. Her entire body was layered with a sheen of sweat, glistening in the dim lighting. Her hand fell between her legs where her fingers began to caress her slit, one of them dipping in between the red, swollen labia and stroking at her opening. All around it her juices glowed brighter than the sweat elsewhere and a thin puddle of wetness lay on the couch below her crotch.

Her eyes were closed and she was making small whimpering sounds as she continued to suckle on Paul's now soft cock. Her hand was still wrapped around the base of it, her small, white fingers gripping, scratching and tugging on the black flesh.

I stood there for a minute, admiring her and replaying the images of the last few minutes over and over in my mind. My own cock was twitching and I felt a surge of anticipation at what would be next.

"You liked that, didn't you, Baby?" I smiled. "You liked sucking his cock."

Slowly Julia's eyes opened partway and she looked over at me through the sides of them. They were filled with a weakness enhanced by her desires. After a moment of looking at my face they dropped down to my crotch where my semi-hard cock was dangling. From the hunger that filled them I knew she was disappointed and that she'd hoped I was ready with a fully erect cock to slip inside of her aching snatch.

I stepped out and around the couch, moving up toward the head of it, my hand gently caressing her thigh as I passed it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered weakly, her eyes closing once more.

"Yea, you liked it, didn't you Baby? You liked sucking on Paul's hard cock. Fucking him with your mouth. Fucking his black cock with your white lips." I said, reaching out to cup her free tit. "You came pretty hard with his cock exploding in your mouth."

Hesitantly she slid her lips off of Paul's withered cock and rolled her head back, resting it on the high armrest. Refusing to release it completely she kept her fingers wrapped around the base of it, gently tugging on the soft pole. The hand she had in her crotch rose up and reached out for my hardening cock, her fingers gripping it and pulling on it as well.

Paul released her hair and allowed her head to rest comfortably back on the armrest.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed.

Her eyes were mere thin slits and her head rolled upon the armrest as she sighed and murmured while stroking our two cocks.

"Oohhh yea, she liked it," Paul agreed. "She liked having a hard, black cock in her mouth."

"Oooohhhhhhhh, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Julia moaned.

"How'd you like to have a stiff cock filling your pussy right now?" I whispered. "A big, hard cock stuffing that wet pussy of yours."

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Julia moaned, her hand tugging harder at my cock.

"Yea, she wants it," Paul smiled. "She wants a cock filling that sweet pussy of hers."

"Would you like that, Baby?" I asked. "Would you like a cock in your pussy?"

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssssss," she panted, her eyes searching my face for something.

I could tell that she expected me to step back to the foot of the couch and climb between her legs, my now rigid member sliding easily into her lubed and gaping pussy with a single thrust. Her feet were still setting on the couch edge but they were skating back and forth a few inches, her knees wavering as she held them open wide.

She didn't know about John standing just feet away, already stripped naked, his own rigid cock standing at attention, waiting for the signal that would call him forward. But she was about to.

Continued

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,124 Followers
12