Julia's First Spanking

Story Info
The first time He turns her bottom pink.
581 words
3.47
49k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Julia received a proper spanking from her Husband, Henry, she was shocked. Shocked that she would love it, and Him, so much. They had talked about it all week. How Henry was going to spank her. What position Julia should be in. How He was going to turn her bottom "nice and pink".

It was precisely one week after they reconciled. Henry picked Julia up from work, they ran a few errands and headed home. After showering Henry affectionately called Julia over to Him. He was seated at the edge of their marital bed, naked from the waist up.

"Lean over my lap, facing this way." Henry matter-of-factly said as He patted the precise spot on the bed.

Unsure of what to expect and a little giddy, Julia playfully flopped into His lap. His entire demeanor changed. Henry's chest got harder. His voice became stern and gruff. He possessively placed one arm across Julia's lower back holding her in place. And then came the first spank. *smack*

At first it was light. Henry was very careful in warming up Julia's backside. Then after a few minutes, the intensity shifted and His spanks were stronger and more forceful. Steadily Henry rained down a cascade of spanks, alternating from Julia's left cheek to her right cheek.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

Vaguely, Julia remembers Henry saying something to her, but it only registers as background noise. Each spank rings in her ears and stings her soft bottom.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

Suddenly Julia could feel her mood change. No longer was she aroused and having fun, Julia was starting to get upset and feeling defiant. Relentlessly Henry continues to spank her. Slow determined spanks, then quick stinging ones.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

This goes on for quite some time.

*smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack* *smack*

Just as things get too intense and before Julia begins to cry, she hears Him clear as a bell.

"You are mine!" Henry roars. "Mine! I do not and will not share you with others!"

And then the tears fall. The full force of her betrayal hits Julia. A series of questions buzz through her head as she admonishes herself.

"How could i?"

"Why did i?"

"What's wrong with me?"

Julia's sobs become uncontrollable and her Sir takes her into His arms. Smoothing Julia's hair away from her face Henry calmly says, "Do you know why I had to spank you?"

Still hysterically weeping Julia only nods.

Henry gently continues, "You should only confide in me. I am your Husband. And I love you little girl."

"i love you too Sir," Julia meekly whimpers.

Softly petting her Henry softly sighs, "You are the love of my life."

And Julia's tears begin anew. How could she have been so thoughtless and disrespectful to her Sir? How?!? The self flagellation begins again in her head.

As if reading Julia's mind, Henry seeks out her gaze with His and softly says, "I do not give you permission to beat yourself up over this."

"I need and want you to be happy. We will survive this."

As Julia longingly looks into her Sir's eyes, her heart is alight with desire, respect and intense love for Him. Silently Julia resolves: if it takes me my entire life to make it up to Henry, i will.

"He is my Husband."

"He is my Dominant."

"He is my lover."

"He is my life."