Julia's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
A married woman discovers her slutty side.
2.3k words
4.17
48.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rushed through the airport terminal toward my gate, my four inch, bright yellow, Manolo's clicked and clacked as I ran. Just ahead, I saw what I was dreading: a closed door with airline employees doing paper work. I had missed my flight.

"Hello," I smiled at the young gate attendant, doing my best to flatter him, "are there any other flights this evening?"

"Sorry Miss, this was the last one. I can book you first thing tomorrow morning."

"Shit."

Rolling my eyes, I began thinking about where to stay. There was a single Marriott connected to the airport.

"Yes, please. Thank you, sweetie."

Turning away from the gate, I noticed him for the first time. He was younger than me, maybe 30, with short dark hair, tall, with broad shoulders and olive skin. He was leaning against a pillar staring at me with the bluest, most seductive eyes I had ever seen. My big brown eyes stopped at his, unable to look away. It was like everything in the busy airport stopped, for several long seconds.

Suddenly, I became self-aware again and felt my cheeks flush; I turned and began walking toward the passageway to the Marriott, hoping I could get a room and trying to convince myself that the butterflies in my stomach weren't real.

"Get a hold of yourself," I thought, "check in, a quick drink and a little alone time with my electronic travel companion will do me just fine."

The automatic door swept open in front of me as I entered the massive lobby of the hotel. I ran my fingers through my wavy, long, blonde hair.

I had just turned 40, was somewhat happily married and was a successful marketing executive. I exercised almost every day, ate well and enjoyed dressing well. My C-cup breasts hung well on my 5'7 body. Several years earlier I had invested in laser hair removal, leaving my body smooth in all the most important areas. I really felt good about myself.

I had been traveling for two weeks, meeting with sales people, to launch a new product and was trying to finally get home.

I approached the front desk at the hotel.

"Hi, do you have any rooms left?"

It was just passed midnight and I dreaded the answer.

"Yes, we have one. It is on the concierge floor, with full access to the longue."

"Great. I'll take it."

The young clerk handed me my key card and I walked toward the elevator lobby, pulling my bag behind me. My bright, Emilio Pucci dress hugged my hips and breasts as I moved, the hem brushed against the tops of my smooth thighs about an inch above my knees.

The elevator doors opened in front of me. As I walked in, a blast of cold air from inside the elevator hit me, causing my nipples to instantly harden. I giggled as I stepped in and turned, pressing the 22 button. Just before the doors could close, a strong hand reached in and grabbed the door, forcing it open.

He walked in.

I felt my breath quicken. I could instantly smell him. His cologne was outrageously sexy: masculine, yet almost sweet. His tailored black suit hung perfectly on his broad shoulders. It was simple yet elegant: plain black wool with a plain white shirt, no tie, and clearly no t-shirt under.

My eyes trailed down his body then back up to his face.

I heard his voice for the first time: Strong, masculine, sexy as hell.

"It seems we are going to the same place."

I swallowed hard, I could play too. "Is that so?"

"Yes, I believe so."

The doors shut as we rode up in silence, my eyes stealing peaks at him in the mirrored elevator door.

The doors mercifully opened. My knees were already weak after just 15 seconds with this mysterious man in the elevator.

"Meet me in the lounge for a drink."

Was it a command or a request? I had no idea.

"OK." My pathetic response.

After depositing my bag in my room, I touched up my makeup and applied a healthy dose of sexy wet red lip stick. I was proud of the woman looking back at me in the mirror.

This will be fun, I thought, a little harmless flirting.

I approached the bar at the end of the lounge, overlooking the airport. He was already seated, with a tumbler of some type of whisky or another. I sat next to him and opened my mouth to order.

"She will have a dry, Vodka martini, up with a twist." He preempted my order, surprising me.

"How do you know that is what I want to drink?"

"I don't, I ordered what you need."

"Is that so?"

He turned toward me, those piercing blue eyes staring straight into mine, like they were looking at my sole.

"Yes."

"Alright then."

We were now facing each other, my knees slightly parted, his right leg between mine, barely touching the inside of my bare left leg. He drank his drink slowly, his eyes not leaving mine. I struggled to understand why I wasn't completely creeped out. My body began to betray me, my nipples hardened, my panties becoming ever so slightly moist.

The bartender delivered my drink. I sipped it... almost straight alcohol. My companion smiled, placing his glass on the bar.

"I told you. I know exactly what you need."

God, this guy was so fucking sexy. I could not believe the impact he was having on me. I finally, noticed his dark hair was somewhat messed, but still neat.

I unthinkingly ran the tip of my tongue over my upper lip, removing the last drops of my sip.

"When was the last time you had a pure, raw fucking?"

"What?" I gasped.

The crudeness of his question almost snapped me out of my trance, but he was quick and in control. He stood and handed me my drink, turned to the bartender and told him to put the drinks on his room. His strong hand guided me up and applied pressure to the small of my back as he led me out of the lounge and down the hallway.

Silently I complied.

We stopped at the door to his room.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked.

He didn't answer, slid his card into the door and pushed it open. His hand guided me into his room.

The lamb had come home for slaughter.

Turning to me, he put his hand on my face, pulled me toward him, and kissed me. The kiss was long and surprisingly soft. My breathing became strained. I couldn't think straight. What was this man doing to me? I had never cheated.

His tongue explored my mouth and became more urgent, tasting me as I tasted him. He sucked on my lower lip, pulling on it... then moved away. I was incredibly hot, flushed, and not able to think... totally in his control.

"Take off that dress."

"No." I struggled to keep any sense of dignity.

"Do it."

He was forceful and direct.

My big brown eyes looked down as I reached behind my back and unzipped the dress, pulled the straps over my shoulders and let it fall in a pile below me. I stood before this complete stranger, in my lacy, matching yellow bra and panties and yellow 4 inch pumps.

He reached over and lifted me out of the pile that used to be my dress, depositing me inches before him, his strong chest so close, and his breath against my face.

"Make your mouth like a pussy."

I had no idea what he was talking about. Then, his tongue pressed against my lips.

"Suck it.... Like a cock."

I complied. My fresh, bright red lips stick glistening on my lips as I sucked on the tip of his tongue, bobbing my head the little that I could. My pussy was on fire. Soaking. I could not believe I was doing this. I was his to control. I was his to use. How did I get myself into this?

"Get on your knees."

I did as I was told, sliding down before him. I did not need to be told what to do next. I began to unbuckle his black, alligator belt, then undid his pants, and pulled the zipper down. The long, hard shaft was pressed against his stomach. I leaned in and kissed it through his black silk boxers, smelling the masculine musky scent.

"Good girl."

I did his bidding, pulling his boxers down. He reached down and pulled my head back. I looked up at him with surprise, my mouth slightly agape. Holding the base of his long hard throbbing shaft, he began rubbing the tip over my lips, smearing precum on like lip gloss.

I instinctively stuck my tongue out, licking my lips behind him, then the slit on the tip of his pulsating cock.

"Like a pussy."

I looked back up at him, and then pursed my lips like I was ready to kiss. The head of his member positioned against them. Both of his hands went to my head, grabbing handfuls of hair, pushing me, down onto him as he thrust his hips forward, invading my mouth. The second thrust hitting the back of my throat, gagging me.

He began to fuck my mouth.

Not knowing what to do with my hands, I placed them on his hips as he pumped in and out of my mouth and throat. I struggled to breath each time he briefly pulled out, then shoved it back in, deeper.

Here I was, in my matching bra, panties and shoes, on my knees being face-fucked like a cheap whore. I could not imagine being more humiliated, yet I felt more alive than I ever had before.

Drool oozed out the corners of my mouth and onto my breasts. My pussy was on fire, soaked and in-need. Mercifully he pulled out of my mouth, leaving me gasping for breath.

Holding the base of his slick wet cock he smacked my cheek, making a raw slapping noise. Almost as if he was marking me as his slut. Pulling my head back by my hair, he moved above me, lower one of his hairy balls into my mouth.

"Suck them."

I did. Licking, sucking. Wet and open. I was thankful I did not have to take it in my throat for those few moments. His long shaft lay across my face as I suckled his balls, I could not have looked sluttier.

He suddenly pulled out of my mouth with a pop. A strand of spit stretched from my lips to his balls.

"Such a good little slut."

I smiled up at him, strangely happy for his praise and suddenly aware that I had my fingers inside my panties.

"Take off your panties and get on your hands and knees on the bed."

I kicked off my left shoe. He immediately glared at me.

"Keep those on. Good little sluts get fucked in their naughty shoes."

I reached over and put my shoe back on. Standing, my fingers curled under the sides of my frilly yellow panties and pulled them down.

"Good girl. Now, on the bed, show me that pussy and ass."

I did as I was told. My feet, enclosed in $500 shoes, hung just over the end of the bed, my legs were slightly spread. My bare, bald, dripping pussy was open and available for him.

I have never been more turned on; never been so needy to be fucked. I needed to fucked, hard.

"I knew this is what you needed from the moment I saw you."

His voice was almost sinister, but still, so fucking sexy. What was wrong with me?!?

SLAP. SLAP.

Fuck. I did not expect his hand on my ass. It took me completely off guard.

"What, why did you..." before I could finish my sentence he was inside me, deep inside me.

His hands were on my hips, pulling me toward him, as he plowed his hard cock into me, stretching me open. My pussy was so wet and sloppy, we made nasty wet sucking sounds as he fucked me.

It took him only a few strokes till I was moaning. Already so close to cumming, I couldn't believe it.

"Tell me how much of a slut you are," he commanded.

"mmmmm" I could barely speak a coherent word.

"I am a big, trashy slut. Oh, fuck me." I moaned.

"That's it slut.... Take it, I knew you needed this."

His rhythm accelerated as he grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my head back, making may back arch as he fucked me. His heavy, cum-filled balls bounced against my clit as he rammed in and out of me. My tits, still contained in my bra, hung below me. I could feel my pussy almost grabbing his thick shaft each time he slid out.

"Say it, say it." He was pounding now; hard and so very deep; filling me completely.

Waves of pleasure rushed over me as I felt myself gush, cumming hard.

I screamed as I came...

"I'm a slut"

"I'm a slut"

"I'm a slut"

He pulled out just as the last convulsion coursed through my body, never letting go of my hair. He pulled me around just as he erupted, covering my face and pretty little yellow bra in hot cum. I couldn't believe what this strange man had done to me. I was suddenly his whore.

I slowly licked the cum off my lips as I came down from the complete bliss I had felt moments earlier. Suddenly, I heard a familiar song in the background. A wave of shame filled my mind. It wasn't a song at all, it was a ring tone.

A ringtone I had selected.

My husband's ringtone...