Julia's Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia is back in the room putting away her nightie, comes close to me and gives me a big hug and a 'thank you lover kiss'. "You sure know how to give us ladies a good time!" She gathers some clothes on hangars and leaves.

Sara looks seriously at me as she starts to put on her clothes, "you do realize Al, that you are a real live satyr, as in Greek mythology, that has found us nymphs - and we will probably be servicing each other until the end of time? Your large testicles are one indication, and your hornyness seems to fulfill the rest of the qualifications."

I then scoot to the john for needed bladder relief, and to get my clothes, pants clean and dry, thanks to Sara. After dressing, Sara is waiting for me at the front door and tells me Julia has already left because she has a hot date. I kiss Sara in gratitude again, and say goodbye for now, "I really don't want to leave this heaven."

"We really are busy ladies Al, and that is why pleasure is so important to us. Julia is much hotter then I, and that is why she has a 'date', after your intense workout, before going into work."

"Excuse me for being curious Sara, what kind of work do you girls do?" I ask.

"We are nurses, working the night shift."

To which I respond, "If I get sick I will know where to go, and when I recuperate from this session, I will know where to come. You guys really thrilled this old man!"

12